级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-2 12:46:00 | 显示全部楼层

To my favorite bestie

desert: the old place "
Mo: Hey, why? Come out.
desert, the mood is not good.
< p > we more than once after talked about his own house to what kind of, you also said that you gave me the design house, each are described as not the same, pink for a while,air jordan pas cher, a little blue, orange for a while, also to a colorful, we are not sure their house in the end is what kind of, do not know and who share this beautiful house]. We just put the heart of those little hope to share with each other "[Ting Mei] Perhaps one day, the house really is the, then you must be first invited by me.
Xi: what, dear?
said: we must be done after the other baby's godmother, but not sure who is baby ". However, we will be like their own baby as love each other's baby.
Xi; well, where are you?
< p > as a matter of fact, I don't know how to explain,golden goose scarpe, maybe we just want to walk together to say some joke if it is easy to forget; or, we are afraid to leave each other so a small us in time to get along, Motou something to love each other, "Xi" very clearly remember my bad days, often for me I need something,
also often listen to "dream wedding". In the "good or good" in the church wearing white gauze or cheongsam * during spring and summer,chaussure nike tn, autumn and winter. Not only is your bridesmaid, pending.
everyone around there are several love crazy bestie, who did you think?
There are
more we firmly believe that the feelings between us will be a long long time,scarpe hogan outlet.
< p > our noisy: because each other too care about and often jealous, love to face the two people never apologize, is after my deskmate helped us to make peace with each, every fight no more than an hour.
< p > we touched: when I was ill and was in a coma,hogan outlet, you and I cry red eyes, tightly holding my hand, has been kept shouting my name, but I called his name, you did not care about you to me or meticulous... Many people envy us,air max pas cher, envy us, to destroy our feelings, but we always did not leave, because we trust each other.
< p > once we, always hand in hand school to go to school together, said to each other each other bromine thing, the side that dances, hey after found the people around are watching us, two people doesn't occur as, move on I think, boys will not understand, why two people even on a toilet to together.
< p > our Madness: on the campus, on the street, whether in which you took my run or I La you to run; talk about smiled, ice cream a mouth, a bread half, lollipop a...... We have never regretted.
we know from the beginning, become so good, so close, in retrospect will hang smile. Related Articles:

To life, only to love you

Shi Yan

What love is

I like to be quiet, so my friends are very few, and those are the ones that I have recognized. Forget where to hear the good friend is not attached to the label is not torn off, so I cherish. Sometimes you hate a friend. I said the friendship need to operate, you say who you are right, you are right.
outlet prada[url=http://www.partinternet.co
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复