主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-1 19:59:51 | 显示全部楼层

People go to the birds also cry, but not to see fr

after a storm of devastation, my spirit began to be a bit weak, as if a cold struck. My eyelids slowly become heavy and difficult to support, but fortunately finally returned to the door. Just open the door, visible the flowery beauty for me ready to fend off the cold soup and warm quilt, help me to stop the virus invasion. So, I took out the key, and pick out the key to the happiness of the two hearts, and try to open the door. But I am open to guilty,air max tn pas cher, repeated efforts are not successful, still can not open the door. Surprise as long as the twist can be seen everywhere before, but this time seems to be lock rusty, no matter how hard I tried, always open.
< p > as I leaned against the locked doors in the threshold sit and see the road on both sides of the trees by the rain and sheared a shake, the flowers dead Yangyang paralysis puddle on the ground, the branches of the rain drops off in its petals, and that the residual content is more significant erosion unbearable. A good youth was spent, actually end up so embarrassed, it really is a day not beautiful? You and I have no friction between, you suddenly left me, and there is no any farewell speech, left alone I am in place to enjoy immense inexplicable. Why do you hurt my heart like this?
do you know that? The rain is not wasted the body, is my heart,hogan sito ufficiale, it is between you and me that a good friendship. We recall happened numerous, I hate myself no tears flow, have no complaints. I have a friend who can find, I don't want to hide my sorrow with glorious memories, do not want to struggle to find your whereabouts and abandoned a reborn joy imprint.
< p > 100 think not to get its solution on the occasion of the, suddenly remembered that I and you have half a month without contact, our sister's feelings had such as Bicao tough and solid like a rock, not the easily be flushed away by this time and go. But you have been off the phone to tell me that we...... It's really over.
is under the sky, boundless showers. I am from a losses to stand hit another station, looked at the crazy and poured rain,sac goyard pas cher, looking at the vast the road ahead,hogan scarpe, I do not know, but is never lost heart, because I know the next station is shelter from the port. There is my most familiar, the most intimate sisters, and a warm home of our common construction. So, no matter how crazy rain, my heart is happy and sweet. No matter how rain barrier, my way is clear and clear in the stretch, because in front of you waiting for.
do you have a silent goodbye, is it because you know that I am the most afraid of parting? You suddenly leave,christian louboutin pas cher, let me fall into the no >
I knocked on the door, but I can't get the answer. I think you should go out. I stand at the door waiting for you, I believe you will come back soon, this one will wait for five hours. Later, a good neighbor told me that this lock was changed in the morning. At that moment, my heart was a bit confused and messy, full of brain trouble like a million bees in noisy,scarpe hogan outlet, as well as hundreds of millions of root tip needle in the attack on my throat. Remember before lock, you will and I discuss carefully some, then go to pick a good lock style before the change, and the...
Related Articles:

Memorial,

Woman is not the sun flower

Success is important.

As a rural student, he seems to be very low self-esteem, only to learn every day, but the results have not been. We also occasionally listen to the village with his brother in the same school to speak about it, but who do not know the specific circumstances. We have repeatedly asked my brother, but he always not language, face without any expression.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-2 08:28:51 | 显示全部楼层

When we graduated, we lost love together.

< p > seems to the wheel of time is always by my side and passing, every are I stopped the pace, stay in the edge of the stop wandering, always very careful thinking, always very lonely with the memory of the prison, always thinking that graduated,converse all star, and she is the last love, if graduation is a excuse for breaking up, I know we are not willing to believe the bad reasons. But I also know graduation that year together we brokenhearted, with tears, watching the lonely sky and drank the wine together.
< p > some people the day before sweet together talking, a day after reduced into a stranger, don't you say goodbye, we are back in front of >
fate did not stop for who, who will not stay for the time. When the college entrance examination that day, in the past, when graduation day is coming, I always asked you accompany I bathed in the twilight see clouds danced the parting dance, have you in the side is good, everything is so quiet, always unconsciously asked you if I go you will do, you always smile,golden goose outlet, not sound, without a word, silent finally,golden goose outlet, quietly in my ear said a sentence, you will not. Life is always in the joys and sorrows of the intersection of soluble, life road to meet with you and with you saved this sentimental memories. The original God as early as doomed, doomed the outcome always let people fall tears.
< p > in the last three days, each several calendars, whenever across a day, always unconsciously see you at a glance, and you always could not guess, a love your people to the almost reached to the collapse edge,hogan roma online, a romance soon will also be the end of a happy journey. Sunshine always bathed in the dark window, Dongsheng West down, and take away the final miss, clouds cry tears, Hyun dyed the horizon across the desolate horizon and in the dark towards the light.
noisy classroom, has not yet come to a quiet end. People listen to loud bicker, is now the break up with you, but when I am about to blurt out, cute you asleep, I unsympathetic to let you sad, not later, and after graduation, let your peace of mind to learn, happy to let you happy now, if seconds can stay, I hope will stop here,hogan outlet, let this love go all the way, there is always so much fantasy, and there is always so much hope, pretending to be the lies and deception, to make up for this unrealistic excuse. And there are too many trust, the last scar is bigger.
< p > every day to accompany you, to forget the loneliness is what appearance, every day looking at you in a reddish Qiao face together holding the books, talk about the feeling of walking on the way home, the early to become a habit in my life. Every day sitting in the classroom, copy notes, turning the pages of a book, loudly of call your name, you will frighten jump, then pouted sprinkled with charming. I always smiling vacantly coax you, but when graduation, you I will move to break up the edge, then should I carry you cry, pretending to be free and easy to leave you back to you, that is afraid of you with tears of Jiao soft hard to let me leave,chaussure nike tn, but I just in your life a passer, it is not possible to life to you beside me, we all have their own life.
Related Articles:

The night

Ordinary p

Thinking of the happy together, I will be more sad

As a rural student, he seems to be very low self-esteem, only to learn every day, but the results have not been. We also occasionally listen to the village with his brother in the same school to speak about it, but who do not know the specific circumstances. We have repeatedly asked my brother, but he always not language, face without any expression.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-9 22:43:34 | 显示全部楼层

Reverence for nature, harmony between man and natu

HTML templates awe of nature, man and nature< br   > after near section time listening learning, I found their harvest a lot, for ecological culture also had the preliminary understanding and the understanding,tn pas cher, so in the process of learning produced many ideas and confused, here I particularly want to ask questions to the beloved professor LU. The first is about the relationship between ecological culture and human existence. The emergence and development of ecology has been a period of time, the ecology of the main object is the interactive relations between organisms and their environment, and biological interaction between disciplines, since the ecology is of living organisms and their environment, human beings and belongs to the students in a, then why humanity out of the ecology research? Phase comparison, the relationship between human and ecological environment more complex, mutual influence between more intense, even to say eco system to produce the vast majority of problems are directly or indirectly caused by human beings, human and the earth only a species with high IQ, which should be more to understand that a good ecological environment for the survival of a species is how important, human has been standing in the natural opposite, high wisdom to bring high-tech promotes the speed of development of human society and human thought again and again the triumph over nature,hogan sito ufficiale, let the natural yield to use their feet, actually otherwise, take a look at the earth now it! Look to see if there are any river which still flowing water, see what sky no pollutants, see what ray of sunshine or pure now has come to the modern society, human science and technology level unprecedented, when the human face of endless ecological environment problem is more and more is stretched, apply Mr. Lu Xun's words: unless it is gigantic whip furiously lashing, otherwise people will always does not make sense to the wrong! We are aware of the importance of ecological environment protection,scarpe hogan outlet, and will write the textbooks on the shelf! What are the real people who are trying to improve the ecological environment? Compared to the whole human society, he (she) is not seem powerless? We ordinary people have awareness of ecological protection and put into action,converse femme pas cher, not to waste food, as far as possible to reduce energy consumption, hard to save resources but in other places is ruthless consumption,scarpe hogan outlet, see that covers the majority of the giant factories, the tall chimney smoke billowing black smoke, roaring machines in the workshop around the clock, this huge monster every day to consume much ecological resources? Under the hard person a little bit of resources this guy I'm afraid it will not plug the teeth! Professor Lu said ecological footprint, I want to personal ecological footprint is very small very small, and may to return the nature by other methods, ecological caused little damage, but those everywhere factories, large enterprises,hogan outlet online, workers started the machine patchy destroy resources, around the clock! Don't you think it's scary? I have seen some of the ecological reports that, according to the current consumption of human resources in terms of speed, the earth's fossil resources can not be consumed half a century will be exhausted! When we do not have the resources available for consumption,hogan olympia outlet, huge human society would come to a standstill and is monstrous selfishness, each other between the inevitable conflict,sac goyard pas cher, compete for the remaining resources, the war continued human and master of nuclear weapons and a angleRelated Articles:

The secret trapped fish _16

Empress co

Slowly lure _186

Chen helpless, hand holding the head shouted loudly: "I'm crazy, completely unable to communicate with you, sometimes doubt you are aliens, you say a word ah! You do not say that I know, you just want to talk with me on the bed is not? But you said I'm not beautiful, you should go to the white swan!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-13 11:53:07 | 显示全部楼层

Thousand node essays light view of life

Time: 02:22 2012-04-21 source: network editor: network reprint Click: Second
there is a feeling,mont blanc pas cher, always lingering heart can not forget, that is, the kind of feelings that never care about gains and losses. No matter the blue sky is waiting for the rain to the remotest corners of the globe, and I am waiting for you. A really do not lose the romantic hazy feelings, so on the occasion of the heart of reincarnation hesitate to wander, give a person a kind of absolute. Numerous colorful world, let your heart clear pure and filled with blue sky and white clouds, that fluttering longing, life is short to contemplate, sunshine, air, and the beach,converse all star, the air is a,hogan sito ufficiale, very moist infiltration among them to yourself to resolve, a exquisite thoughts and towline Juan lingering dense, contains different kind in the brewing of the taste: mountain green grass green, high mountain and flowing water rhyme Yiyi! < br   > cannot from your kind,hogan outlet online, gift of heart care, natural and unrestrained without having to worry about, glance out and make yourself relaxed weightless. The world is originally like this, seemingly in high spirits, filled with a dull feeling, there is a pleasant to hear the name of loneliness. Patches of life,hogan outlet online, so that taste will make people, figured out the condom, dizzying, theory such as. Behind each kind of theory has to do, not the same comments, right and wrong Public opinions are divergent. World still in the bustling in, prosperity of silence lonely Mai, quiet and calm pace, without the slightest messy, panic stricken expression. The feeling always give a person a, letter firm every day in Yunjuanyunshu, glance a distinctive calmly tireless. < br   > like the kind you leisurely still calm, to live leisurely quiet state of mind, money is partners, is to serve the object, in your eyes,hogan sito ufficiale, the tranquil and leisurely something to do, is the most beautiful life, light desires have a kind of life persistent pursuit. In the natural life, can let oneself live at filling. You are so calmly, without thinking of that kind of influence, eyes are civilians warm indifferent, softly, there is a different kind of sentimental. Meet the existing happiness, not the pursuit of the nothingness of the waste, can take a sincere heart, to give his heart to miss, the desire of fate, the man get comfortable and elegant and a leisurely fun elegance. < br   > life fate, is a satisfying our unexpected and accident is not accidental, a word, a look, quasi or a trivial behavior may is successful a, seemingly insignificant details. Details decide the fate, fate is a let people change their course leader, decided to target their journey, correctly grasp the destiny, often have twice the result with half the effect. Good experience is basically good, bad is difficult to disguise in the end,hogan sito ufficiale, you will have your sincere sincere people,scarpe hogan outlet, people will give you smile you smile. I am an ordinary worker, is on the verge of fifty, work from worthy of others people in the country, in the world of the life is very small, circle harvest their own, that integrity of return of happiness.
>Related Articles:

How much l

University Student Volunteer Award.

Then, flow

The first time, my grades also than white high, but on the second, I do not know how, white all of a sudden by leaps and bounds, good to me how to chase, could not catch the point, teachers often praise him, personally went to his house to do home visits, the envy ah, the final result is, he was admitted to the key high school, and I was off the list. Fortunately, the leadership of my father and a high school, just not dropouts.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-16 15:48:43 | 显示全部楼层

enjoy

see a god replies, someone asked a public account of the author, said, your article is not all copied from other places? After all, the world is a big copy of the article ah. The author is also very interesting,scarpe hogan olympia, to say, yes, how do you know? Question the person said, I said, ah, how can someone every day to write so much value! Where do you copy? The author said,hogan outlet online, Xinhua dictionary!
yesterday I went to see a stranger's space, after watching the feeling quite shocked.
< p > there are people who love to play the game, people love to go to the movies, I didn't other hobbies, just like all with anything related to the text, fiction, comedy, drama, prose, that is, like see one square pile into a valuable article, then completely forget these tangible blocks, understand a unable to express the thought and spirit.
< p > I wanted to the log name also changed to "ingenuity", just think about it, Japan the sushi man as we all know, right? A sushi did a lot of years, from material selection, processing,hogan outlet, production and so on, each link are very harsh, of course, made out of things, is also very delicious, have the effect, customers buy it, word of mouth.
< p > I recently in code of steel pipe, see a mountain like steel pipe by our stacking neat neat, don't say what a sense of accomplishment, because too tired, did not attend, but finally understand why the network writers creation process called "code", is not the a a square block to do cross stitch like processing into an article? This code word is really very vivid.
< p > log number,scarpe hogan outlet, but after reading can be found, each are carefully polished after, including every photo, every section of text, let a person very comfortable, including a blog, called "ingenuity", inside told a lot of people, is single-minded to do things you like to do.
< p > in fact, I was very like the accumulation of feeling, if only from the quantity, I write every day more than a thousand words, a year can write the word Sanshiliuwanduo,air jordan homme, from the word, can count on a novel. However,golden goose outlet, the quality is really is quite pointless, each finished, I have to read their own, even if you don't want to see, take you mean to others?
some people do not like reading, saying that the word on a headache, I am a word on the excitement, of course, is certainly a valuable thing, right, who is not a young man? When you go to college to write a novel, one day to write a lot, but finished it, look right at the left to see here is not good, there is not good, to change, to the last do not want to see the.
< p > until I use my most satisfying way to write the first chapter, I went to print shop prints the several copies out, to see my friend, and sat beside them,chaussure jordan pas cher, they say, "review",scarpe hogan uomo, but any author and couldn't care less about their work, naturally there will be no don't care about others' perceptions of their own works of. So people who like literature, text are very well mixed, as long as the other side of the work to make some pertinent evaluation, can >
Related Articles:

silencesilence

When you leave, you can laugh

My dream is to return to

You ask me why in the old many teachers to choose the teacher Chen? This is certainly not because of other teachers I do not admire it, other teachers I also admire, because the teacher to teach us the knowledge to teach us, I am very much respect for all the teachers. But Chen's unique way of education is different, so that we do not like the language of Chinese students have become like the language, the original like Chinese students become more like chinese.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-5-2 15:21:10 | 显示全部楼层

Wandering to find a free time in time

< p > will gradually find, no matter where can find their own position, because my real, in close proximity to the depths of the soul, feeling the pros and cons of his past experience in years of circulation, found their own rich, about growing up. Too much nothing of things, as if the water in the mirror, and then look back, that I settle down.
< p > every place has its unique cultural environment, indifferent to me, when I left footprints that moment, have begun to go to experience their life may feel close to, or is incompatible with your ideal life, it doesn't matter,hogan outlet, at least I,hogan outlet, know the whether this is the life I want.
< p > when the back left a strange and familiar with the city, in fact, not so lonely, just because of unsuitable, so will embark on a train. Time flies, even if you are willing to make this sequestration,hogan sito ufficiale, clock ticking sound told you this moment has become the past. Can not let time stop, then the youth in the years become memories.
< p > I am willing to stray, because I want to stand aloof from the worldly affairs, with their way of life. But I was the fetters of reality. Not only I a with no ambition at all, is willing to go to the bearing life. Perhaps ordinary life may be great, some people flatly light, perhaps he also wants to have,sca goyard pas cher, at least has such a vigorous. But our lives, if not deliberate, perhaps a lot of people will be so dull black to white.
< p > do not deliberately asked his to go into this may be busy or quiet city, only the heart to feel, this strange place make you steadfast, are you willing to selected for this stability, it is you are drifting in the end.
in this world there are a lot of emotional indistinct,hogan outlet online, their subjective feelings always guide her, should decide on what path to follow. Perhaps the city with his own shadow, you can say I've been here before., or you have disrupted the lives of some people, but is this, crowded, as the platform of the train station,hogan scarpe outlet, see more parting, together.
< p > the tramp is another free interpretation, on the back of the pack, set foot on the journey, maybe you don't know under what waiting for you, but still will unswervingly boarded the train,goyard prix, when you go in a strange city, feeling all around, breathing the air in this land, looking for that belongs to oneself a home to return to.
< p > when you shuttle between various cities, such as a lot of people like you, the world is too small, everywhere is your shadow, and the world is too big, you exhausted life cannot walk. You can be so small that you don't have to change the world even if it's not there. The outside world will not melt into your life, but you will choose to put your life into this world.
< p > perhaps everyone has a dream,scarpe hogan outlet, perhaps years of growth let you in time to sharpen the gradually to it to be so important, realized or not is irrelevant, because the simple dream, along with your growth witness >
Related Articles:

The day in

Go farther

A candle's

The first time I met Yoko is what the occasion, the boy has forgotten. Is probably in a speech a professor, occasionally and Yoko's eyes met immediately like suddenly heard like early morning walks clockwise, days to clear the joy with "tick" sound, as if to infiltrated into the blood as. Who would dream, which is visible only in a dream to the girl.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
7#
发表于 2016-5-3 08:32:40 | 显示全部楼层

The light bright light shadow tears adorn

< p > at night, my wings a little stiff, some awkward,scarpe hogan outlet, out of the window of the cuckoo silk turned a deaf ear to the person's brittle, tore heart crack lung of call, call of good pain, clutching his chest, lifted the helpless 30 degrees. Is the elder sister taught me, she said that when the tears can not help but fall, as long as the elevation 30, will force back to the heart, really some useful. But I can only be looked up, staring at the ceiling, white painted wall painting a clear, but it does not cover the face of my eyes, that lock my throat shadow.
take a look at the table pointer is three in the morning, it began to hit every corner of the room, without notice. She said put a match in her brow,hogan olympia outlet, I don't give up, if it is bending the crescent moon curved, floating in the sky and clouds I >
< p > vertigo,tn pas cher, there are faint BYJ that first moment, and the Hawthorn Tree third looked at wall on the top of the picture is about to leave when the happiness, is ah! I am so happy, so happy......
< p > see opera like to see their, red makeup colourful wrap, Hualing crest, if it is Li Qingzhao couldn't go on strike, so makeup weight but also to analyze every trace of stripe depth and strong, a down, to and fro the recites red, see creature heart how is not broken, why don't you moved? My eyes quickly follow the phoenix coronet clothing flash turn maneuvers, brandish his own past, release a feeling inside. Incomplete and devastation, sorrow and joy, patches of deep, red curtains closed, but shut out of the countless disappointments, the rouge powder has disappeared, empty sigh. Speechless.
stopped for a while, it just recovered, it shines is a blessing or a curse? Dazzling entrained a few needle thorn in my eyes, I tried to slightly open, and dizzy and laugh at yourself is a moth, obviously watch at night, and had died to hit the light, straight made physically and mentally fatigued and exhausted. Reluctantly reply there sympathetic companionship, I tightened the wings,scarpe hogan outlet, the original angels have curled up, facing the wick refers to: "you smile, my heart has frozen dead, not afraid of you burn me, ha, ha, ha!" Took a deep breath, eyes closed, thought for a moment.
person is really a strange seed, planted the feeling, will not come back again, until the flowering, wilt. Kind of love, as the morning fog dispersed, where the drill, it is nowhere to find. At this time suddenly remembered when young and inexperienced in oral parrot father reluctantly back to the Tang Dynasty, memory in the clear is the first "health and southern red beans: health and southern red beans, spring to send a few branches. Wish to pick more, it the most acacia. This is the fate? Don't know who write is not the most beautiful, don't know he is what kind of feeling to write,scarpe hogan outlet, very heavy. I can't write the, too heavy, heavy to almost to own shrunk meatballs to connects the Yangtze River to sink three feet. Sauvignon Blanc,hogan outlet online, renju tears, cuckoo singing, lost soul. Hugh! Hugh! It shall be! Let it flow, indulge memories, when he is not face,hogan outlet online, hanging two line? On and off, off a moment,golden goose outlet, became scattered pearl, into the night's arms, into the soil. Related Articles:

My smoke, your shadow

Dream and then the United States, waking up just m

The first time I met Yoko is what the occasion, the boy has forgotten. Is probably in a speech a professor, occasionally and Yoko's eyes met immediately like suddenly heard like early morning walks clockwise, days to clear the joy with "tick" sound, as if to infiltrated into the blood as. Who would dream, which is visible only in a dream to the girl.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复