主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-2 18:03:01 | 显示全部楼层

Father and son composition 400 words

story father loves his son, although not really for us, but in his every move, can see this point. He is very kind and very humorous, as well as a kind of a stupid feeling,chaussure jordan pas cher, let a person see he has a feeling of want to laugh. The father often saw his son made a little mistake son. However, after playing there is a very filial son, son loves his father very much; as the saying goes; playing pro, scold is love. This is really a love of his own child.
chapter one: father and son
two: father and son
parents, don't spoil their children; children, parents don't tired.
< p > the father and the son. They lived a carefree, happy and warm life,goyard prix, from a pair of ordinary and his son into the heir to the Royal Palace, and drifted to unmanned island. Finally, they accidents encountered submarine back to the palace. They are so good, honest personality and deep love between father and son has accompanied them to the end of the comic. This cartoon with deep feelings and moving hundreds of millions of readers, but it does not lose the funny wind.
< p > the son of walking on the road,chaussure nike tn, son with a piece of bread with relish to eat up, father carrying a piece of children drawing board, his left hand carrying a stationery box, right hand hold an umbrella, sweating in the sun. This is a funny cartoon "father and son". At first glance, this cartoon is not logical: draw back board and back board didn't paint. However, there is a profound social problem in this reality.
>
now, our country strongly recommend family planning, therefore, the general family is only one child. Gradually, most of the children develop the habit of " physical activity parents do, good things their own package. Parents as a child slave, pour tea for children. Parents in this regard, think that children should not be "do menial jobs, their own cooking the lives of their children is should; children of parents move dismissed that adults," child care "is as it should be. Over time, the children will become increasingly dependent on parents, parents are more and more tired. This cartoon is a kind of concentration of this kind of phenomenon, it is to want to tell the world parents and children: do not spoil the child; do not rely too much on their parents. Therefore, not only is the parents,sac goyard pas cher, all the children of the elders are the same, we should start now, get rid of the habit, this phenomenon disappeared in the society. Don't appear this kind of phenomenon!
< p > in the story's son is a clever, mischievous young boy, he often "trick" Dad, but at the same time,christian louboutin pas cher, he will use his clever for Dad to solve the problem, but sometimes Dad misunderstanding, provoke a good beating. He loves his father, when his father ridiculed by others, he always for his father to say next to Dad do. Sometimes he saw my father wrong,air max pas cher, and will use their own cleverness to help dad solve the problem. The little boy has a little smarter, but always looking for opportunities to do not learn, he is very greedy, would secretly take pocket money to buy things.
Related Articles:

The peach

Caged bird thought

Grandma's birthday composition 300 words

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
prada outlet[url=http://www.simchalayeled.i
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-7 00:56:28 | 显示全部楼层

Appreciate your students about _1

The
first heard "appreciation education" is the city of Nanjing, a man named Zhou Hong ordinary parents use appreciation education his deaf daughter training and sound like a child in a normal and not special school, finally accepted higher education in universities. As disabled deaf children encounter in daily life and the study of physiological and psychological difficulties make her very inferiority,sac goyard pas cher, the parents from her childhood, to be commended and encouraged her to drop the success and progress,chaussure supra pas cher, to help her build up confidence, cultivate a strong will to overcome the difficulties of ordinary people There's no telling, step by step let the daughter realize: she can go to school like a normal child, do good, or even better. Later, the ordinary working-class parents into Jiangsu earlier in the famous "appreciation education experts", was invited to do around the school report, preaching the appreciation education experiences and feelings,nike tn pas cher, caused a stir in the education. I have the opportunity to listen to his report, popular feeling and inspiration. According to the parents said, in addition to his successful practice, what is more important is that he had read at home and abroad a large number of the appreciation education theory and the case of articles and books, and put this theory in his daughter to succeed.
In fact,
A: appreciate your students about
, as a teacher in the daily teaching and education in the course of many years, almost everyone in consciously or unconsciously in some way or language to enjoy one or some of the students, thus their learning outlook have even decisive influence. There had been too numerous to mention "at all times and in all countries appreciate students". Educator Sue Home Linsky of the former Soviet Union has many aspects and this story.
later, the author systematically understand the "appreciation education" is to read a New Oriental Foreign Language School donors recovered by doctor Huang quality education in the United states". There are a lot of real appreciation of education story, and he combines the appreciation education and quality education combined. In fact, the appreciation education value is to see a student. Even if a student in the class is not a culture of "reading material", does not mean that he may have some kind of special Nothing is right., his skills and talents in other ways, he may not see these,hogan sito ufficiale, so that there is no confidence, but if the experienced teacher saw and told him some the flash point, and give proper guidance and supervision, to avoid weaknesses, he will continue to experience success, beyond the psychological inferiority barrier, self value,hogan roma outlet, thus becoming a self-esteem, self love, dissolve in the social benefit of society people. Unfortunately, although in the current domestic has many "appreciation education" successful example, but in general the backward concept is the mainstream. The author thinks that the main root lies in the examination oriented education ingrained "". So,goyard soldes, they pay more attention to a student culture class in our education,scarpe hogan outlet, exam achievement is good, is good, so our "good student" standard is constrained by the narrow "exam" children. If a child is not very good results,air max pas cher, after class > dragRelated Articles:

Bird composition 500 words _1

Father's eyes composition _4

Since we have to face, let us put all the troubles in the growth has become happy, all the troubles are left behind, so happy with you and me. We do not encounter a little trouble, small things, give up the goal of life, do not give up, as long as you work hard, it is possible to get what you want. Let's troubles come to nothing, the pursuit of life goals.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-8 17:03:31 | 显示全部楼层

The fourth grade 2 composition _12

finally, he fainted, and this time he was hungry
< p > Beibei and big dog 1 day 1 night, babe because it is a rich family dog, spoiled all day, never tried to fight, so that he fainted. Big dogs see his faint past goes away.
I can't believe my eyes, before the lovely old house how to become so? I love the house, because I do not want to have a new house on the disposal of the old house. There is a good starting point for me and my family, there is my first pure, beautiful dream, I do not want to break, but do not want to lose.
later met babe "
I walked out the door, picked up a broom, and then came back from a basin of water, holding a rag to wipe the dust...... I will regularly visit old houses, clean house, let the deserted house lively again.
is the only male Collie babe,goyard pas cher, he is very cute, there are many female dogs all around him. Bei Bei was so proud that no one was in the eye, including his master.
yes, I won't lose the old house, I want to arouse the family sincere, kind-hearted and beautiful heart with it.
< p > once,golden goose scarpe, his master took him out to take a walk,hogan outlet online, suddenly, a big dog flew to them. Beibei is not reaction to come over, on the face is big dog scratching a streak. Babe angry, suddenly rushed to the big dog and fight. The master in the next hope to stay, then woke up,hogan outlet online, he shouted: "Bei Bei, Bei Bei quickly returned home!" Can not inherit and big dog babe, playing. Master a loud sigh after their home.
< p > I went to my desk, with his hand gently stroked, is it to accompany me through the joys and sorrows, I seem to see the struggle in this desk scribbling my here to fight,. I watched, tears wet my eyes.
old old house, my heart irreplaceable.
< p > when he woke up and found himself lying in bed,hogan sito ufficiale, when he around Zhang Chou. Suddenly a voice came: "here is my pod winter you need not be afraid!" He is a head,hogan olympia outlet, the original is a small rabbit, he stammered replied: "who... Who's afraid?" Small rabbit "rap, rap,tn requin pas cher, rap" ground to laugh, and then said to him: "this bowl of porridge you drink it first! Finish the porridge and take a shower." "I don't want you to give, you break the house who is rare ah!" He said, small rabbit angry, she said: "that is good, not rare you go,golden goose sneakers, go, I do not bother to cook porridge for you to drink it!" Bei Bei "hum!" Made an effort to shut the door and left.
< p > babe too soon wake up, he first to find the owner, due to his unusual have people wait to not recognize the road, not to find their own food, so he lost hungry.
< p > at that time was precisely the winter, babe out of a regret, he still want to: all right, all right, master will soon come to me. But he did not know that his master has been to other places to travel, it is still on him!
twenty-three: poor baby
Related Articles:

Yuzhongqin

The story of my life after _1

The teache

This year summer vacation, I cherish excited mood and my mother and I went to the treasure island of China - Taiwan, on a day trip, we followed the tour guide came to the Taipei 101 building, 101 why is 101. The original 101 has one hundred and one floors.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-10 04:26:32 | 显示全部楼层

Street lesson _1

the streets at night, noisy extraordinary everywhere, People are hurrying to and fro.,hogan outlet, filled with the spirit of youth,air max femme pas cher, full of vigour. A blind man on the street was sitting on a bench.
me, his listen; we, his audience...... We have a taste of his hope, to listen to his voice, we are in the heart to talk, love each other.
and tears welling up in my eyes, beside the audience and recalling the past,hogan outlet, I did.
no venga, our mood is just like the night of the month, the hearts of the audience with a beautiful wish.
Street lesson, blind to human touch the strings,hogan outlet, each person's mind, heart touch, touch the heart heart, let us cherish life! Happy life!
dim moonlight,hogan sito ufficiale, I joined the ranks of the heart as a listener, melancholy. The music in the ears, like the constantly changing nature, sometimes snowy, and blue skies...... Like in the talk of life, the moon in grief at separation and joy in Union.
< p > the morning early, my whole body sweat taste and holding a ball to walk in the street, the comings and goings of people flocked to. But they didn't see a is sitting on the ground to rest a worker's uncle, he seems to have more than 40 years old the! He sat on the ground, smoking cigarettes, do not know the danger behind close to him.
< p > then, music a wisp of wrapped voice leaped over,golden goose saldi, then a face lift, the music suddenly changed as the surging river, a beautiful music.
"feed" a young man also from my attention, he was wearing a very ordinary, is an ordinary working class. He rushed forward to face a boss who was driving back, "what are you doing?" Did not see anyone behind it? You a cow force". Uncle workers found themselves behind the Toyota, and hear the young people and the "boss" of the conversation, and he suddenly felt very angry, a vigorous rushed to began cursed man, "the boss", and the young man but silently away.
from the clouds entanglement, emit dazzling light.
article two: Street class
< p > after a song, I can not help the blind artist sit up and take notice, when carefully looked at,chaussure tn pas cher, with the ordinary people there is no different, the only fly in the ointment is the dull eyes.
blind world, not all glory, only the endless abyss. And he, climbed up, in the night of the peak with music cry; life is the course, with a strong hope of light to illuminate, will have the pleasure of life!
I do not have compassion, but a basket of admiration, a person to face the dark,chaussure supra pas cher, a single world that how much courage ah! A person in his own world in search of hope to how strong faith ah!
article one: Street lesson
this war attracted a lot of good people to go up to teach the "boss", there are a lot of people watching, ten minutes later, the workers uncle called enough
street, People are hurrying to and fro., noisy extraordinary, everywhere is brimming with youthful atmosphere, full of vigour. Related Articles:

Sunshine primary school composition 500 words _2

The warmth

Thrift com

Yesterday, I took my brother and sister from afar, conducted a one-day tour of Shanghai. We eat lunch, go. We first came to the people's Square. People's Square is really beautiful, especially the grass, dove are flying freely. We went to the Shanghai Museum, lined up to visit. First of all, we came to the ancient bronze Museum of China and the ancient Chinese sculpture.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-22 08:44:44 | 显示全部楼层

The warmth of life, such as

HTML template,louboutin pas cher, warm flower
with a leaf, let the heart like a flower full of light, quiet life experience. In life, don't give up, because live; do not suffer, because happiness; don't say tired, because the sun, there is a smile, a warm. No feelings, maybe there is no pain; no experience, perhaps do not know how to cherish; no thoughts, perhaps do not know love deeply. Through the years,hogan outlet online, have read the best of things calm and wisdom, have a deep understanding of life, only to a new world of feeling. Hold a tranquil heart, live, enjoy! Some things want more hope of reunion among friends, have a headache, my love. You can get the effort; not, you have to cherish, give up. Belong to you, no matter how many twists and turns of sharpening, it belongs to you; not ourselves, despite all sorts of thousands, not belong to their own. When the disaster give you pain, but will also give you the ordinary people do not. The real strong, not without tears, but tears still smile, still running man! Dedecms in life, many things are Human effort is the decisive factor. Simple things, like deep, complex; complex, bearish, simple; all right, down, right. Some things, is not a thing; some things, only smiled; some things to do. To grasp their own, adjust their mentality, be before you can do things,hogan outlet, to adult. How can the ideal world of things, but worthy, no regrets in life! Life, always let people at a loss. Sometimes it can let the heart of no great importance, because of care; sometimes, fearless, afraid of slipping away, because in the heart; sometimes unpredictable, but has been walking for a living, because faith. Find the scenery in the monotonous life, you will gain better; the simple pursuit in the complex life, you will reap the bitter thoughts; life taste moved, you will harvest happiness. Life, let a person experience, let us grow, let people cherish! In life, don't change for others. You are unique, irreplaceable, have their own thoughts; you are beautiful, is not to be despised, have their own world; you are proud of,golden goose saldi, is incomparable, has a life of its own. Learn to treat themselves, don't carry too much; learn to respect themselves, no need to humble yourself; learn to love yourself, because nobody is better than you know yourself. A good, good. At any time, don't lose yourself! In life, only more and more simple. If the face of a stone, you put it on the back, it will become a burden, you put it in the foot pad, it becomes your ladder of progress; if you give a piece of wood,hogan outlet, you can choose to slowly decay, can also choose to burn; if you give you a cup of water. Put in the mouth, it is a cool; put you in the heart, it is one of the world. Once thought, with is not easy; just know later, abandon more difficult. Once thought, could not be lost; just know later,hogan outlet online, should cherish. In fact, life is constantly face choices,hogan roma online, to give up. Gradually understand: fate like a book,scarpe hogan outlet, you will miss the turn of fairy tales, read too.Related Articles:

A lot of c

Complaints from the war how c

Walking be

Out of high school, we think, can finally get rid of examination oriented education, shout, breathing loudly, in order to childhood that may be ambitious, may be small but absolute ideal is not dispensable and hard, only to find university is like Sprite and liquor depth bomb is sweet but is also very easy to let you fall.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-5-3 23:01:59 | 显示全部楼层

G20 group of twenty

G20's group of twenty
< p > the group of twenty (the group of twenty, the G20) from 19 countries (Argentina, Australia,hogan sito ufficiale, Brazil, Canada, China, France,basket tn requin, Germany, India, Indonesia, Indonesia, Italy, Japan,air max pas cher, South Korea,golden goose outlet, Mexico Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa,scarpe hogan outlet, South Africa, Turkey, Turkey, England, United Kingdom,hogan sito ufficiale, United States) and the European Union (the European Union), brought together the leaders of the world's major developed and emerging economies, to jointly cope with the global economy is facing challenges. In order to ensure that the discussion of the group of twenty nations to represent the number of national interests, the chairman of the group of twenty year are invited to participate in this country (guest countries) annual meeting,goyard soldes, including the summit.
;
group of twenty countries to get the analysis and recommendations of the international organizations to provide support, these organizations include the financial stability Committee (Financial Sta> the

in the group of twenty economies in the Asian financial crisis in 1999 (Asian financial crisis), the finance ministers and central bank governors meeting held in the form of. In 2008,hogan scarpe outlet, the first meeting of the leaders of the group of twenty countries, the organization in response to the global financial crisis (to the global financial crisis responding) has played an important role in.
The first meeting of the
< p > the G20 economies leaders every year held a meeting, while the G20 finance ministers and central bank governors each year will held several meetings and discussions to boost the global economy. The global economy and reform the global financial institutions to reform international financial institutions and improve financial regulation, improve financial regulation) and in each member economies to implement necessary economic reforms, implement the key economic reforms that are needed in each member economy).

Related Articles:

How many men and women should be enough to live.

After exer

U.S. employment rate increased slightly in May

Normal University after graduation, I was assigned to teach in a middle school in Beijing physics, for the work of teachers is put "play, has the sense of responsibility, but the lack of passion. Law-abiding, rhythmical, has been able to see their own look after 20 years, life is like a cup of lukewarm white boiling water.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复