主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-2 00:19:39 | 显示全部楼层

Harmony House

HTML template harmonious home< br   > initial for father previously, always feel when dad was a distant thing, unrelated yourself a, but clueless, daughter came to the me. Clever daughter, genetic in my genes, naturally likes to let the people enjoy a happy face, meet no one would let her see a shining sun. Gives me more joy, daughter seemed born to be called father, five months, a is the sound of the trumpet (DAD), loudspeaker (DAD). Sometimes, even in the next to see her mother jealous, too, how is first called 'dad', I so hard, pour to make your father first dipping the possibility is only inherited my genes or prenatal mistakes I told her a joke. The arrival of his daughter, for the whole family to bring more joy and laughter, sometimes also acts as a my wife and one kind of lubricant. In the family, there will always be some trivial, let the mood be agitated, and even cause the family atmosphere is not harmonious. I remember once,air max pas cher, because of busy work, no way to care for a period of time to the family. Just go home, his wife nagging a few words. I was upset, I have a few words. Unexpectedly, the fire gas wife like, initiated the attack. Suddenly, I also come to 'fire'. The two sides debate, at the situation a get out of hand. At this time,scarpe hogan outlet, still babbling daughter may frightened, crying up, mouth non-stop shout loudspeaker (DAD), trumpet (DAD). At this time, my anger vanished, naturally surrendered. Also did not do a good job when my father thought preparation, originally with a single battles Tiannandebei, vigorous lofty sentiments and aspirations of a career. But open the door, daughter of a brilliant naive smile, eager to embrace the look in the eyes, in front of me in a flash, my vision is stagnant career,hogan sito ufficiale, family,hogan interactive outlet, are an important part of life. How do I balance? My daughter is my hope, my daughter to cultivate a good daughter, I have a job as a father. Has been a teacher for me, a lot of contact with the students, some of the problems of the students are mostly due to parental divorce or family dysfunction caused by. Educate a child, happiness a family, this is a very real words. I mused BA (DAD), BA (DAD) daughter leaning on the sofa backrest, while walking kept screaming. Come, baby, called "mother, mother" my daughter around, so she looked at me, mom, mom not to mind taking the trouble to teach. Two,air max pas cher, my daughter and I grew up with a daughter three years old, and most parents,louboutin pas cher, I also hope that her daughter's talent does not lose at the starting line, want to find a bit of training for her daughter and so on. What can be trained to do? In life, a lot of parents for their children to find a variety of training, the surface is to let the children learn a little more things, in fact, a lot of it is to catch up with the fashion. The story we spoil things by excessive enthusiasm, but often for having heard it many times, we inadvertently make the same mistake. For children's education, I have unique ideas, is not anxious, can not miss the opportunity. Experts study showed that six years of age is the best time to educate children, but education can not be blind, should focus on the ability of the foundation, especially the forging.Related Articles:

The quiet midnight, who weeps

self-analysis

The witty reply of the shop

As a rural student, he seems to be very low self-esteem, only to learn every day, but the results have not been. We also occasionally listen to the village with his brother in the same school to speak about it, but who do not know the specific circumstances. We have repeatedly asked my brother, but he always not language, face without any expression.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-2 18:28:24 | 显示全部楼层

The restless

,supra pas cher
agitation
leaves disgusted with old
or the evolution of the unspoken rules
left desolate Mature autumn
so
they love more and more on the autumn mature and rich
the barren
maybe winter cold and pale just left
more and more flowers are reluctant to open the diary in the Spring Valley
more and more love bare restlessness and passionate
text: the original heart
piercing
with a solemn pledge of loveAt the age of 40
but pale and small
turn off music play music
Author's mood: the boring weather: light rain comments published time: 19:00:17 2012-10-30 select font size: small in the big Author: the original heart

more and more love buxom naked and publicity in autumn
is perhaps the materialistic
now fall
leaves began the chaos of the endless bickering diary Valley

of spring
pain and tears
season
attracted the eyes of autumn restless
I do not know is the season lost the direction of
Related Articles:

True love,

They are the people of the future.

That year the drifting snow my life _2

I looked at her, her barber's back or blocked my line of sight, and then I heard the voice of "Sir, checkout here", my barber A Cheng. I walked to the counter, a step by step slow, I deliberately slowed down the pace, as if looking forward to what, and what is waiting for what. I don't know why I have a reluctant to part, do not want to leave the barbershop feeling. I thought the girl was funny, but I didn't see her face all the while.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-5 18:41:02 | 显示全部楼层

Xu who everlasting _22

But she did not understand, why affectionate Hanno suddenly suddenly change? I remember when she find Han Nobel, did not miss his face was panic and nervous, but she couldn't ignore him more beautiful...... My new girlfriend. "Who is she? Yan Yan?" Ji Ruoning looked at sit on the side of Xie Yuanteng, he asked him. "We broke up......" Han nuobie face,hogan scarpe, dark blue eyes flashed a touch of sadness, particularly cold. "Break up? What time is it?" Ji Ruoning can't believe staring at him, the sound is not consciously increased, pointing up at Xie Yuanteng, "don't tell me is because of her?" Xie Yuanteng pursed his lips, eyes flashed a xiunu,golden goose saldi, but the end is hard not to speak, the cup to drink beverages, waiting for the opening of Han nobel. "I was having dinner with friends, Chi Yan. I don't want to talk about." Han Nobel looked a bit heavy, and she turned to look. "Eat? For several days I can not contact Yan Yan, you tell me you don't want to talk about at dinner? Your heart is a dog eat? How is it so hard?" Season Ruoning suddenly fire, the first time the curse, "don't you worry about Yan Yan accident?" "Ji Ruoning, this is what happened between us, you don't launch......" Han Nobel timely shut up, realize the important position of Ji Ruoning in between him and the Chi Yan, do not want to say harsh words. "I want to say is nosy? OK, Han Connaught, I was wrong about you......" Ji Ruoning said to go, just to see the waiter arrives with the tray to her side,hogan outlet, she picked up the glass, and poured into his face, "Han Nuo, you'd better pray Yan Yan!" "Are you too?" Xie Yuanteng scowled, carefully wiping out paper towel from Han Connaught face wine package, finally opening. Ji Ruoning looked at her, she has a delicate makeup, the light is not thick is appropriate, apricot fit dress smoothly wrapped in her body, more slender symmetry, exquisite clavicle hanging on a crystal necklace,chaussure jordan pas cher, black hair simply rolled up, with a mature charm taste. Look around,hogan sito ufficiale, looking at the handsome few words of Han Connaught, I do not know why,hogan sito ufficiale, Ji Ruoning heart is a pain. "Okay?" Xie Yuanteng looked up, he shook his head,air max 90 pas cher, smiling graceful smile, "do you want to change a place?" Han Nuo is very awkward, face some embarrassing, but under pressure heart anger, "no, you wait for me for a while." He took Ji Ruoning, the head also don't back out of the restaurant. Ruoning season I don't know how to say what she said a lot, also asked a lot, Han Nobel has been done until she said not to utter a single word, lips, he just light back to the sentence, "Ji Ruoning, love is not all of life, I just want her to be a little better." She looked at his back disappeared, Ji Ruoning confused. "Yan Yan, I still don't understand why you broke up,scarpe hogan outlet, I believe that is not because of that thing, if you do not want to say, can I ask you please, but I don't do that, if you see him once a pain, then I let you back no meaning." If you look in Chi Yan, sincere words and earnest wishes. Chi Yan managed to push back the eye.Related Articles:

The old Emperor Yan Fei _45

Slowly lure _289

Protect th

Seize the opportunity, is to realize the Chinese dream, so that the national revival to reality. Although this way many ups and downs even seem to have insurmountable mountain, but we have stars guide, a rainbow link, will double the journey distant and difficult courage to conquer, will breed through the craggy mountains of wisdom, will reach the dream of the situation.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-7 00:38:33 | 显示全部楼层

Initial problem

Initial HTML template problem
shortly before the fate of karma, the visitor. Then invited to Tian Ji Shu, phase out. Farmer family of large base in the field companion home,goyard prix, friends of solitary solitude,tn requin pas cher, a good quiet room, go wild show piles, good scenery independence,hogan outlet, Yu Shenqin envy. Drink tea, still wait and see, find a good cluster size was. Inadvertently found Congcao unexpectedly have a bucket of water, filling inside, like overflow like, and the number of fish tail. The rise of the concept of the rise, a long time to go. You should not call for a long time, and next to wake up,chaussure air jordan soldes, indignantly unhappy. Yu Tuixie, no intention to shock the water, overflow in the future. The observation, the end of the barrel, has been destroyed but a corner. Akira suddenly recall a story: a barrel from short. Its truth however, the thing is very different, do not know. If the diagonal is not already, that's! Famous scientist queer, the truth will in practice. Listen to the dark line not visible, is not,converse blanche, and as teachers who know more when,hogan outlet online, admit what you don't know. I will rape, lost to people. Well not rot, everything and more practice, traveling thousands of miles, read ten thousand books,air max 95 soldes, pick chapter record detour to prejudice, legalistic,scarpe hogan outlet, ranking corner and belittle, laughable. Must not be hearsay.Related Articles:

Cicada _163

Weak water three thousand _21

air max pas cher

But even so, and half an hour before the difficult trek than up, Jing shear suddenly feel to heaven. Pity is the net house is too high, can not be straight body, she must be in the freedom of body and straight body state to teleport immediately, otherwise there will be free.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-29 07:30:50 | 显示全部楼层

Let those days stay back at the end of the flowers

Three days ago
,nike tn pas cher
third, all in grinding away including me. The heat of the summer,hogan outlet online, I turned back to ask the name of the boy behind him, he said: "Wang Xiaotong." I said, "it's really like a girl's name." Later, he is my life's brother. I also finally default, "X small X" is a very personality of the name. About our hostel 123,hogan outlet online, never ignore the legend, I believe we are a miracle, midnight slumber until 3:00, countless times by pie face dorm flung open the door to remember a single discipline, but also has a No. 1 bed first grade good results of the God exist. Remember we in order to remove a single discipline, the dorm ran to the pie in the face that to jump three bears dance, and go to the supermarket to eat instant noodles to eat sweet canister, step is to go back to the dormitory. I had to mention,hogan sito ufficiale, in the third year to go home on the 10 road car, I am embarrassed no change, a woman came to the front for me to vote for me. I looked at her for a long time, she said: "you do not know me?" I almost blurted out: pie face! But in return to God is respectfully called a "
late at night is always brought back a messy thoughts,louboutin pas cher, inexplicable memories of the layout, the composition of a group of intermittent screen. From stepped into the door of Licheng II that moment until leaving today, it seemed at last to the green years to draw a satisfactory full stop.
< p > late autumn night, the playground is shrouded in the sky, scattered bits and flicker in head of the three girls, the breath also becomes fun. This is the way we gazed, the distance of the dormitory lights a beacon light. If we say that the restrictions and strict is the most demanding of our management, then freedom and madness is our most enjoyment. The girls secretly in a pile of discussion who like who, the boys and evaluation of which girls more beautiful. Remember a night school, Zhao Xuedong saw a man and a woman two students hand in hand, so crazy chase, they pull to begin running wildly, Wayside School kids excited booing. Everyone cried,scarpe hogan outlet, crying, watching two people hand in hand, running away, disappear in the dark "cage"...... Then catch or not I do not remember,golden goose, is not important, who will go to care and sentimental moments?
in those days still at the end of the back. Through the tears blurred the line of sight,hogan sito ufficiale, as if I saw the because of the operation to run with pace and snivelling little girl, I seem to hear old to me said: "you don't regret what you came here, you should regret you did and you here." I saw the look of the pose, and saw Lv Lianxiao call me up to answer questions, but only my silence and his embarrassment. I saw the instant noodles in the sheffey dormitory when she was young. See countless times and the last of the old song on the pace of eating rice. Heart is living in the diary, with three full thickness of the handwriting, precipitation of my junior high school all the time. Suddenly I sat in the last row of the classroom, the first time to see Guo Xian on the podium in said: you do not let me and to worry teachers. " I turned and saw the Wuzui break hair girl. Is that me? Standard short hair, I am very attached to the gaze of, is my youth ah. Related Articles:

Baby in the days when you leave

I will meet you in my life, and I will be warm.

Do not want to abandon you

There are many kinds of edge, to be able to know who is a cherished and memorable edge. But love more is crowds in the pass, sometimes, rub shoulders in a hurry; sometimes, affectionate leisurely to you came. Under the eaves of it rains and shelter pedestrians, the faint light of the street waiting for the same road vehicles yeguiren. They are also a chance. Even under two birds, to meet in the air, but also because of the margin.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-5-4 06:16:16 | 显示全部楼层

forget cares and worries

life gives us is always much less bitter, but we return to life is often less bitter dole. Different levels of people the feeling is the same, sometimes we complain is envious of the people in my heart, "hatred" too who also have. No officer concerned about when the officer who is wicked hypocrisy, when the officer who hate greater officer, this is a normal thing. The problem is that everyone has a difficult to read the classics, is the envy of others who are envious of others, the envy of others is the envy of others. The hope of the poor are poor,air jordan homme, the rich have a luxury of the rich, unconsciously when dark change, each person's sorrow, there was no less happiness is not multi increases. Sometimes, in the past.
< p > waiting for work and during that time the most boring, a few colleagues sit together, don't know what to do, no one initiative, unexpectedly and naturally their express feelings, I said the feelings is not the kind of good feeling, but that cynical feelings.
< p > want carefully to come, life has a lot of things, seemingly annoying is insignificant, it is often said that the trivial. We are told over and over again in amplification, is in us again and again repeat, his circle of life to engage in more and more small. In fact, in our lives, never had everything that we didn't have disappointed people,scarpe hogan outlet, and we more or less is impossible to satisfy all the relatives and friends of the need and help.
is perhaps because our life is too monotonous, idle, put some small things to put the renowned position. So as our complaints complain much, homely food, their place is small. Such a trifling thing, a little bigger things naturally brooding, often recall those unpleasant things, can only be in vain to increase our troubles.
I am a love grumble person,hogan outlet, also a little gas will not hold,scarpe hogan outlet, can not hide the people. Sometimes regardless of the mouth, sometimes privately with friends gossip. Us time, like friends and open public rallies, of course is the trial by default sb. Said every man's brow hanging smile said like the heart out of the mouth of foul smells, later gradually feel, in fact, do some good effects also does not have,hogan outlet online, at best, is to review some unpleasant things.
< p > blame a blame John Doe, hate, think impassability, angry things said it, as if everyone in the stomach with endless complaints. See the big guy said excitedly, I do not say anything, summarizes the sentence words: improvise live Bai, remember? More than one hateful, tired annoying things.
support was expressed in support of my work on. Some people objected, probably because say it is a kind of release, may hold in their hearts for a long time,scarpe hogan outlet, then do not say when? I always feel more and more memorable, more memorable will be more and more angry, more and more angry when watching someone do not pleasing to the eye, in fact, totally unnecessary. But I cannot put this theory,bottes ugg france, say it with the big guy chat,jordan pas cher, as if my superior, in fact, is vulgar, to increase our sour smell fills. Related Articles:

Open your

Feel the l

Forget the

At that time I always thought that after 80 is only a synonym for a generation of writers. And then know that this is the name of our generation. We have been underestimated, being laughed at. In my opinion becomes not us, is the society, because the society has become too new, after all 60, 70 few people will worry about the house, but will not want to buy what car.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复