主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-3 00:10:51 | 显示全部楼层

One of my decisions

is the so-called "good times don't last long". In our junior high school, there is a, a shocked school event becomes the topic that we discuss,hogan interactive outlet, I heard that one day in the evening, a low grade students and a few high grade classmates dispute fight. Finally, he with a brick to a classmate smashed into a concussion. At first, I was skeptical, but soon heard the the wounding of low grade students turned out to be Li,tn requin pas cher, I suddenly terrified, to my understanding of him, his character is very kind, and has a sense of justice, how can do such a thing? That night I went to him, he was on hand is wrapped in gauze, I understand: "the wounding of students is him," then I furious asked him; "the wounding of low grade students is you! What's the matter with you, why do you do this, you are still not the Li Peng I know?" "I -- I" he hesitatingly speak, but I cut him short. Later because of feeling more and more excited, I finally said the sentence,chaussure tn pas cher, "I was wrong about you,nike tn pas cher, I decided, we John!" I remember him to go out not to utter a single word.
< p > the next day, Li did not come,air max 90 pas cher, I heard is to leave, my gas has not disappeared, he didn't go to see him, then these days, Li seems to have disappeared as, when I passed by his door, also did not see him, even even in the past will open the door also bizarre. Over the longer, my anger had forgot it, I worry about something, I tried several times to knock on the door, did not respond. Later li hurtful truth is slowly surfaced; on that day, there are a few high grade students in a corner of the school robbery with a low grade students, Li Peng had seen this scene, justice has always been he rushed in and fight them, later as they Renduoshizhong, Li to simply pick up the brick to intimidate them, this just put them away. Later that a few high grade students was punished to Li very unforgiveness, to spread the rumor. The rumor from one to ten, ten preach, "the impact of Li. He was forced to not have to move. Hearing this, I suddenly see light suddenly, tears. In fact, I know he moved far more than just because of this; "I am so silly, that night he wanted to say to me is this"
this day, I am a person sitting quietly in the room. Outside the house, the clouds gather, thunder and lightning, coincided with a a majestic rain, rain from time to time in the glass window "Ding Dong" sound, also in the howling wind. Inside, I quietly lying on the bed on, turning occasionally get the story book to end the anguish of the bottomless atmosphere, I always encourage the spirit. I just recalling the decision again and again, the most regret, the most painful decision.
I get along well with my friend Li Peng and I get along very well,chaussure supra pas cher, we went to the same elementary school, into the same class, he is my sit at the same table, every thing to do together, always feel that there is a good reason. Learn in the romance of the Three Kingdoms, "Liu closure Taoyuan three sworn brothers" that become sworn brothers to, from every day I will go to beat Li house, then together happily going to school.
chapter one: the decision of one of my regret
Related Articles:

Bridge of friendship

I love the

Purple flo

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-11 07:45:07 | 显示全部楼层

Red and black _2.

< p > I think Book 2 bright deeply attracted me, is the first to even among upper class way choice, choose to be a distinguished reputation of the cardinal, or do a like Napoleon as a wise and courageous generals, produced a fierce ideological struggle conflict,chaussure air jordan soldes, the story of ups and downs,mont blanc plume pas cher, twists and turns. Second is to achieve his goal struggle to meet two sincerity to really love,goyard soldes, which also deeply touched me, that I see so faithful love, several times for the tears, perhaps because it is too precious!
book describes the hero in even in the "red" and "black" on the road to choose a painful struggle, but the ultimate goal is to want to have nothing to do in the upper class society.
two: "red and black" on
reading "red and black" is a long process, because the time has been given to the writers and works of the most selfless and impartial judge, my reading attitude can not be like the best-selling book as unscrupulous,goyard soldes, and can not
this is a very old book, "red and black" has been published for about 200 years. To write such a Cairen a twists and turns of the story is Stendhal has died for a long time, he was born in France, I have great admiration for he could write such a long novel.
this in the spirit of two to make me moved: one, when the German &middot; Rui that in the church to see even the faint. Another place is the end, too unfortunate.
after two weeks of reading time, I managed to read it - "red and black".
I read this book is shrink version,hogan outlet online, the tens of thousands of words to the tens of thousands of words. But the story of the book is still the most vividly.
< p > read "red and black" is a too long process, because of time has been to the writers and their works in the most selfless and impartial judgment, this book behave is not only in life ups and downs,air max homme pas cher, more tell me to a foothold in the community is very difficult, so we should good good study, day day up.
< p > in fact this book, in the early years, attended a few times, but due to various reasons, are not read, that this book only know it is an external, of which is referred to in the name of a meaning without a real understanding,
three: "red and black" on
in company. Sorrell's fate always touches me. Looking at him is extremely short, but full of twists and turns of the turbulence of the young life,hogan sito ufficiale, flowing too many contradictions and complex. In this regard, people make a lot of judgment -- and some say he is a small siyouzhe blind pursuit of personal interests of tragedy; and some say he is a careerist destruction; and that he is an anti feudalism fighter sacrifice, and so on. Each have their own views, but also in the sense of reason. I think, says Julien is individualism careerist is good, but it is better to say that he is a pursuit of happiness and unfortunate go astray is more accurate. Natural this wrong not simply take the a means of social morality,golden goose scarpe, but from his mind more deep contradictory nature. Related Articles:

Summer vac

The sharp

Work reall

Yesterday, I took my brother and sister from afar, conducted a one-day tour of Shanghai. We eat lunch, go. We first came to the people's Square. People's Square is really beautiful, especially the grass, dove are flying freely. We went to the Shanghai Museum, lined up to visit. First of all, we came to the ancient bronze Museum of China and the ancient Chinese sculpture.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-25 12:39:05 | 显示全部楼层

Twenty years back home...

I went out for a walk, just to find out how great the city changed. Metro A and a connected with the corner of the city, the rows of tall camphor tree neatly long on the side of the road, tall and big, like a huge green arbor and cover in the road. On both sides of thirty or forty storey edifice erected,golden goose, filling the city developed.
I'm excited drops in the blink of an eye, look around, I came to his alma mater, ah,golden goose outlet, my alma mater is really big ah! A round of four hundred meters reports, the middle is a football field, on both sides of the basketball court, the change is really big! Reminds me of my teacher, searched all the office, I found Mr. Li, di week teachers and teachers, I accidentally saw the Ye Xingtong taught art,mont blanc pas cher, she is still so beautiful, I in her no classes, we pain happy quickly chat for a while, listen to her, and said, Han Chenjie also in this class, PE, now go to sports meeting. I suddenly remembered Qiu teacher, huh? Qiu teacher? Ye Xingtong said, Qiu teacher retired. I came to Qiu teacher home, see the dear teacher Qiu, the heart has said endless joy and gratitude,scarpe hogan outlet, in the teacher's house,scarpe hogan outlet, accompany a teacher said a long time, the teacher is good happy!
< p > finally returned to the disappeared from already a long time of home, I hurried back home, saw the family, the kind of joy unspeakable. Mom, my dear mother, although it has been 60 years old, but still exudes the charm of youth, exudes the fragrance I am familiar with. Dad is also at home, tall and tall,hogan roma outlet, handsome face is just a few lines of wrinkles, with a few white hair, and not particularly large changes. They saw me, like a magnet at me, hugged me, as if I could fly like. Dudu has adult, yo! The difference is not recognized. He changed a person like her, especially diligent, but also the same as the original handsome, with big eyes and bushy eyes. He and I are also very good, and as a child, playing together before the game. "Guess who I am?" I turned around, always feel that the young man is very familiar, but couldn't remember who he is. I desperately looking for in the memory, ah! The original is cloth ah! Suddenly he went from a baby become a excellent student. I put up with him, and found that he is still extraordinary skill, agile, I heard that now is the monitor! I saw after being apart a long time family, and want to go out for a walk.
when I was young, my hometown was a picture of a shop on the ground. Far away from home, hometown is like a picture hung up. Blink of an eye, has been away from home for so long,hogan outlet, I really want to go home to see ah!
I have painted a lot of pictures on this memorable day, and recorded the unforgettable time. I took them, returned to the work place, whenever I saw a picture, I will think of my hometown,hogan outlet, I will think of that wonderful time.
HTML template back home twenty years later...
Related Articles:

Twenty mil

Mama's telescope

At noon, the sun is violent, usually lively silence basketball abnormal, petals and sunlight scattered is not cleaned, on the floor of a desolate beauty. Watch, the pointer to rotate quickly. Basketball as a jumping wizard, did not have a little tired, but I was tired. But I still continue, I love this feeling, can be presumptuous to sweat, can find a free. A little boy walked into the basketball court with his mother, on the other hand, holding a basketball.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-26 08:15:22 | 显示全部楼层

Meet - forgotten in time

love,nike tn pas cher, like a meteor shining across the night sky, engrave the most beautiful moment in the expanse of the sky, life in numerous dull time, because this beaming and echocardiography.

meet is happy, because a person is like a world in a grain of dust, misty and another grain of dust met,hogan sito ufficiale, or is flying together, or is passed, however, the two are happy.

this life, I just in time dark, don't let any one man, in my heart.

on your imagination,nike tn requin soldes, like the quiet flowers trees,spaccio hogan outlet, derived from a word.

accustomed to a person, just stay quiet, quiet like you.
      thoughts fly in the quiet night, time in the fingers of one inch inch ground walk, from spring to summer and the summer go to the autumn,hogan outlet, as Shaohua away,hogan outlet online, and years did not stop persistent footsteps, dribs and drabs trivial fragment in a hurry is years, remain in the bottom of my heart is Xijinqianhua pure. < br   > every morning and every sunset, every sunny or swirling snow the moment, the noise is placed behind, only wish quietly holding your hand, together through all the numerous,hogan outlet online, laugh to see flowers bloom, Yunjuanyunshu. < br   > the two conditions if long, a blessing in the mornings and evenings. If the heart together, thousands of miles, how blocking and think deeply hope.

memory, it is most suffer great agonies of the mind.

want not is sin, love and love is not tired, elusive, more difficult to erase memories.

this tangle, or not forget, can not forget is a. < br   > to say with the idea of the moment of meeting is not going to forget,hogan outlet, even during that encounter is not a kind of beautiful, even during that meeting makes you unable to review the sentimental, even during that meeting lets a person Chouchangbaijie, but after all, we have met. After all, love each other...

as a beginning to understand that the alleged accident hurt the whole life, but can not afford to lose.

there are a lot of time, I had no alternative but chose to escape, but this really is not a desirable way. This is also the so-called life. Then all all make me think not.

Meet - forgotten in time
Related Articles:

Not only t

Darling, l

A rainy night, alone clear pity

At noon, the sun is violent, usually lively silence basketball abnormal, petals and sunlight scattered is not cleaned, on the floor of a desolate beauty. Watch, the pointer to rotate quickly. Basketball as a jumping wizard, did not have a little tired, but I was tired. But I still continue, I love this feeling, can be presumptuous to sweat, can find a free. A little boy walked into the basketball court with his mother, on the other hand, holding a basketball.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-27 23:15:15 | 显示全部楼层

My love, no longer

treasure every thing that you have, you will find that happiness is a simple one that makes you can't believe it. But we all learn not,louboutin soldes, can love when learn to cherish. Separated to regret, just say something to make people heart, do some people feel bad things.
but I still want to say, thank you for your concern,tn requin pas cher, I will be very grateful, but now I do not have to rely on what. Maybe I want to thank you, not apart, I do not know how strong they can be.
a story always have to stay a little regret, just have the moving beauty;
maybe you don't know, I'm changing bit by bit, just not for you. I just did not want to be the person who love me is not good, do not want to love my people the most.
- signature
you do not know, every time you see a good bag of Shangjie, suitable for your clothes and skin care products, are very much like to buy you. But nothing, this is just a habit, there will always be such a person instead of you, there will always be such a person than you love me,golden goose outlet, I love him.
you three months in,scarpe hogan uomo, also pregnant with sorrow. The beginning of the liberation to the sad to now happy, was so hate you leave after the torture, is so sad you to hurt, but also think you come back. Slowly accustomed to not you, whenever you think of the time, the head is floating that you hurt my picture, so, even the last of all the dissipated.
these days,hogan outlet online, I used to have no you in the day, I learn a person in the face of all the unhappy life. You know, I am a person who does not like other people,scarpe hogan outlet, but is very dependent on others. You don't know, you're not in the day,hogan scarpe, I went back two years ago. Two years later these days, the first morning to go home, the first time to drink a lot of wine, the first night... Thank you for giving me the freedom to make me happy. Just, without your day, how much a little sad.
a lot of times when you call, just say hello to one or two on the hang, and sometimes even ask me if I have a word to say. I don't know what you're doing, it's a friend's concern,hogan interactive outlet, or you're really about me. Never, I was very quiet, and even with calm, slowly I become more cold, you should be, or silence. How many times I want to ask, what is it for you, but you want to export and choking. But what reason is not much, my heart has already died, my love also with this waiting to wither.
you are not in the day, I told myself to be strong enough to make you cry for me, not to let me laugh. I was so aggressive, even break up also to say, even the life is not willing to lose to you. You said that I am very strong, very aggressive, grew up spoiled, what will not do. You say you want is not so I. In fact, your temper is not very good, I do not like. But I'm not picking the wrong.
a need to keep the outcome or side Xianyan meaning entirely the aftertaste.
Related Articles:

Chan Juan

I want to learn to forget, be

Spring rain _19

I thought I could just use this time for an interview. Think of here, in the heart of the United states. After class will be finishing the book to the direction of the bus station, although this city has been living for two years, but found the road to Chi this problem, or I can not overcome the fatal problem according to law. Holding the roadmap to advance a good check, find the 105 bus, GPS bus information platform show there are 2 minutes.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-4-28 11:00:49 | 显示全部楼层

Through time and space to love you

I was a bit confused, and then firmly said: I am waiting for him to come back, I have been waiting for a long time, he did not come back. I paused, "he said, even if it is not, he will cross back"
I did not turn around, because the tears can not control the fall down. I don't want to let him see my awkward side.
and he said to him,sca goyard pas cher, where is he now?
I answer: because whenever this time, he will be here with me.
HTML template through time and space to love you
< p > to hear me say,hogan outlet, he heaved a sigh and then from behind I hold,air max femme pas cher, my body quivered,hogan outlet, and the familiar spirit Pumianerlai. He spoiled and touched my hair,hogan outlet online, with rich voice, gently said: fool, I come back..
< p > I have some. Choked voice began to tremble: he's not in,hogan sito ufficiale, but he has been in a very beautiful place looked at me, he said he will be in heaven ladder I think,
his voice again stuffy to think of: you never can only carry on the back I secretly cry...
he said, why are you crying?
< p > I suddenly turned around,golden goose outlet, back to hold him, crying voice resounded through the world, infected with the sky,hogan outlet, under the xixilili rain, happy with the rain comes.
he: then why are you still so sad Related Articles:

air max femme pas cher

This life

How long how long, everyday we're preoccupied with trivial matters, numbness of body in the busy mind the unexamined in the struggle, spring, summer, autumn and winter seems to to which we have no boundaries, even date also becomes no more important, so think of spring, only a memory of childhood fragment: Spring itch itch blowing over the cheek, ground was showing the grass such as furry meadow, occasionally a few yellow daisies to us Zhankai one cute smile, partners happy pace, accompanied by their songs sway in the green leaves.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
7#
发表于 2016-4-30 22:26:06 | 显示全部楼层

Love and nostalgia

< p > love is nostalgic, pan or viscous or bland fragrance diffusion upwelling over. Then, attack the muffled we.
each other is not in one place, however, these distant distance, and can not be a reason to hinder our love. Love will continue to heat up again and again.
I don't know,scarpe hogan outlet, this is the color,hogan outlet online, who deliberately or, or a fragment of old movies.
< p > I care about,hogan outlet, just, just this picture gives me the feeling, and very sweet, sweet happy nostalgia bale.
Although
in love, is also.
picture, is the two lovers of love. They sit in the back of a row of chairs, especially with the feeling, will want to kiss. And the moment they, just the eyes look to each other, with the tip of the nose and the tip of the nose touched each other, only, only lips clung... The picture is the yellow color, also has a wall, and a window may be vaguely shown in the picture. But these are just kind of in love, in contrast that nostalgia.
< p > sometime, noon or dusk, riding a bicycle, marching in light mosaic between, ear with the breeze shout, inside the heart is is always the person in the Qiannian.
that's,scarpe hogan outlet, that's a nostalgia for love.
so, the memory of the first love, then also inadvertently, quietly turned up, and then turn up.
< p > even to one day a few years later, on my way back to see the relationship, who had previously attacked the emotion of love my beautiful youth ah,air max femme pas cher, still clear and beautiful. Also fragrant, more charming.
I think I'm a very nostalgic woman.
so, on a warm spring afternoon, I saw a very nostalgic.
old, is it good?
must, in our world, will at some point,goyard pas cher, very nostalgia for the past. And the people or things, or may frequently between the heart, and will not disappear.
all the time, or once again.
's my appearance, time flies my hair, but there are always some feelings, never change.
but, even if very clearly know, there is no significant meaning.
xianlaiwushi, Baidu total love or beautiful or sad pictures to kill time. Or,air max pas cher, to me,nike tn soldes, a so-called killing time, is more of a kind of enjoyment, rather than wave.
I often think, then, that old feelings, old love, it will be my remembrance and missed again and again. Related Articles:

What is lo

Love is li

Silent Hil

That year, he was twenty years old, and she fell in love, first love of the beautiful dark Xu about the difference between life and death, but do not want the unpredictability of life, his love is to be elected to the house of cousin away, into the depths of the red walls, the palace of the inner court away day and night, to the afterlife.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
8#
发表于 2016-5-1 11:06:13 | 显示全部楼层

You know my feelings, but pretend not to see

< p > this time, we met, you still occupy the all of my attention,hogan olympia outlet, and this is not the same, I also to fall in your sight,hogan outlet, isn't that just a few seconds, is longer, I am very happy. This is I want results. But after more than a few seconds, the sight of you refused to let me stay, your head aside, in his head aside from that moment, I saw the eyes you escape, originally, you know I feelings for you,mont blanc pas cher, otherwise,scarpe hogan outlet, why do you escape, things like,goyard prix, see face to greet is normal, I with you in the work also to have the contact, we also know, you even have this mean to give me.
< p > in fact, I can not so passive, I can active. I have a lot of confidence, as long as I want, I can have you,golden goose saldi, no matter what method is used, I can do it, why I haven't stepped out of this step,hogan outlet, let reason tightly confined me.
each time we meet, you take my full attention, until you disappear in my sight.
< p > I slowed down, let you from my side to take part in, leaving only a figure,hogan outlet, just the same as ever before, your back, only in case you haven't noticed, secretly belong to me, silently belong to me.
Related Articles:

Miss, for

Listening;

Summer rain quiet sleepless night dim

That year, he was twenty years old, and she fell in love, first love of the beautiful dark Xu about the difference between life and death, but do not want the unpredictability of life, his love is to be elected to the house of cousin away, into the depths of the red walls, the palace of the inner court away day and night, to the afterlife.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
9#
发表于 2016-5-3 02:06:59 | 显示全部楼层

Sad neon light

,scarpe hogan outlet
raindrops answer,hogan outlet online! Tick,christian louboutin pas cher!  into the neon lights under the sorrow,hogan outlet online!  this moment,hogan sito ufficiale! The world's quiet sadness,air max 95 soldes!  how many left in this strange city prodigal helpless,nike tn pas cher! Listen to this little sad rain,hogan outlet online!
HTML stencil sad neon light
Related Articles:

Think of you, even breathing

25 ways fo

Mark is still in I think you

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复