主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-31 12:13:46 | 显示全部楼层

The dream of youth composition 900 words

< p > Shanghai 2007 Summer Special Olympics will held for the Beijing Olympic Games will be held the prologue, we received the Herculean task receives special Olympics athletes.
Special Olympics, the dream of youth in here.
--
< p >, we in the hotel held reception ceremony, ceremony we also they performed a wonderful program, them in and read with relish, couldn't stop clapping applause, the US shouting refueling. Seeing their bright smiles,hogan outlet, I think they are really cute......
youth dream writing 900 words one: the youth of the dream
dream - flying youth
< p > if we say that life is a book, then the owner of the days of youth is the most beautiful color pages in the book; if life is a drama, then, with the days of youth is the play's >
in the cheers of the Chinese people, China has won the right to host the Olympic games. This exciting news, has become the pride of every chinese.
youth of the dream of writing 900 words two: Dream - flying youth
the dream of youth set out here
< p > Saturday afternoon, we came to the Qibao Town Plaza, ready for all Special Olympics athletes from Zimbabwe African. An hour later, a few bus slowly drove into the square, through the window, we see the faces dark face hangs a friendly smile, they to us and waved with English saying "hello" to see their faces in a kind and lovely face,hogan outlet, tension before we immediately disappear without a trace. So we use English forward and they enthusiastically greets,golden goose mid star, which two also approached taking photos for us. We was very excited and happy, these foreigners is so warm and cordial,chaussure supra pas cher, our mood immediately rose, and soon they mingle, learn English and they exchange. From them, I feel a strong charm, even if they are a little different from the normal people,nike tn pas cher, but they are filled with a love of life and hope. It is this spirit that makes me have a kind of admiration for them.
< p > heard the news, we both nervous and excited, as a middle school student, I feel very honored, for the Special Olympics will give ourselves a Mianbozhili. This is my dream.
soon, the ceremony is over, we will bid farewell to the reluctant to part with them. On the way back, we excitedly discussed the unusual, we all like them very much, because they are innocent and lively.
after learning the news, the newspaper. On television,tn pas cher, the radio is full of joy. At the same time, our school aerobics team received a daunting task
the dream of youth finally set out here!
at night, back home, I wrote a diary, because it is a worthy collection of memories, I should record it down. And because this is the dream of my youth, I gave a force for special olympics. Related Articles:

That kind of warm composition 600 words

The composition of Gulangyu Islet in Xiamen

My mother is engaged in educational work, my father in the bank to work. Dad every morning to clean up, but also for me to cook, but also to give me a night to check the work. My mother came home from work every evening, not only to cook, but also for our family to wash clothes. They are very busy, but they have to do the housework, they are very hard. I think, I should help mom and dad do something to ease their burden.
woolrich outlet milano[url=http://www.pallav
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复