主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-5 18:09:19 | 显示全部楼层

About the spirit of the composition 700 words _2

early autumn spirit< p > I don't like spring, because it is so exhausted; I don't like summer, because it is so impetuous students stuffy. On the contrary, the moment the weather late autumn,hogan sito ufficiale, sudden joy like a bowl of cool tea, nourishing my heart and lungs, irrigation penetrating into my mind.
early autumn season,golden goose outlet, the air was filled with the gentle spring memories; the woods full of summer song. However, all of this will soon become the past, we will sing, with a fiery heart, go to meet the autumn!
< p > when the cool autumn wind husband will every inch of soil, the tree straight yaogan; chrysanthemum raised his head; each hung his head of children also raise the smiling face; corn stalk of corn is craned their necks. A thriving all dousou map, autumn to regions to cool summer,air max femme pas cher, wash away impetuous and tired.
< p > prefer to see the end of the tree is covered with fruit, pomegranate ripe bloom smiling face; gold Chengcheng full of corn kernels, such as many hearts sun dyed golden pearl. A rich rich unique autumn mature, it comes, mental full, embrace the joy of harvest, in the air, dense, orchard fragrance.
like a piece, treasure partners. Partner, is that you are a failure after the comfort; partner, is your difficult before the fence...... Is your partner, forever can not give up the important presence. To always cherish the partners around, only they, is the most understand you, but also the most supportive of you.
autumn is an exciting season.
< p > pirates also have their own beliefs, flatter them invariant principle,golden goose saldi, so I know the precious quality. The pirates "spirit" and is not to be invented, it is indeed, key is you are willing to explore hidden in the heart of the "pirate spirit".
like a piece, to continue to forge ahead. All the past has gone with the wind, don't let the past become a stumbling block to your progress and the true meaning of life lies in unceasing enterprising, the brilliance of life lies in continuous progress. A person willing to stay with the place, never grow up. Do not always head the ground, to always look at the front, only in this way, you will not miss the future that can not be expected and wonderful life.
autumn is a harvest season,hogan olympia outlet.
like a piece, to be a man with a dream. Butterfly pupa in after a winter of silence, the savings of a body force, and finally the flying dream into reality; Yimi flower after 500 years of silence,hogan outlet online, devoted all his life, and finally the balmy breath to everyone. A firm belief, flying dreams, you are the master of your own world. "Days will be down to the great man also,tn pas cher, must suffer the labor of their bones, their body skin hunger,hogan outlet, hunger." We need to realize the dream of down-to-earth efforts, only a dream and no action, this is the real day dreaming. The dream will never fall from the sky, but need us to realize, no dream, there is no hope, not to mention what action, hold your dream! Don't let go!
Related Articles:

Description of Mount Emei composition 200 words _2

Grade thre

A sincere person composition _1

Mount Longhu is located in the territory of Jiangxi city of Yingtan Province, Guixi, 20 km away from Yingtan city. Is the AAAA level scenic spots in china. Chinese is the birthplace of Taoism, the national key scenic spots. The scenic area of 200 square kilometers. Has a long history of the Taoist culture, the unique characteristics of the Danshan water and cultural landscape "ruin".
goedkope all stars[url=http://www.acufen
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复