主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-1 20:03:00 | 显示全部楼层

School cleaning composition

today I go to play football and flowers, sweating Tahan, even the clothes are wet with sweat, suddenly, the wind blowing, the tree leaves are off, then we found that the school was all leaves, when we go home, see a teacher in the sweep leaves, when we want to go home the teacher saw in the sweep leaves, when the teacher tired to fall, we rushed to say: "teacher, we have to sweep out quickly to the duty room with two brooms, sweeping the floor together with the teacher, the teacher a small company, Lei Feng, for a busy day, I got tired. The teacher said:" today, thanks to your help, otherwise the school leaves can not finish listen to praise I am not proud, but I look at the flowers,tn requin pas cher, flowers and flowers look at me,goyard prix, I smiled.
then I thought of a good idea, a person to see, two people in the classroom. Xu Yihang said: "let's go." I said: "the door cleaning and how to do?" Xu Yihang said: "I go to." I opened the door when she said: "I go to." I take the stairs when the teacher came, I went back to the classroom, the teacher called me still sweep away when Xu Yihang back schoolbag. The teacher asked her: "so fast?" G-hot also saw sweeping sweep to sweep, sweep her off, the teacher said is really fun.
< p > yesterday evening, our new teacher Chen for my father phoned in, tell us to want to go to school tomorrow cleaning. This time,hogan sito ufficiale, I am very honored, because teacher chose to go to school to clean the health of the students are in four years even if the labor actively, good scores of some students, but I also worry about: is not a teacher, very fierce, discipline is very strict,scarpe hogan online, if the teacher sees my words, that's not... I thought to myself: tomorrow must try to clean up, give the teacher a >
is originally I wiped the table five, another classmate Zhang rub four, I put nine tables full wipe. It is the student for a piece of tape to wipe a table off and anxious. I told her to rub hard water, finally, we hard together, finally put the tape off. I am very tired after coming home, but very happy, I know people hard,hogan scarpe, I want to be a child labor of love.
A: school cleaning
this afternoon, the last section is the work class, my classmates and I went to the office to clean the table,golden goose mid star, don't know, a look surprised, good dirty ah, a lot of things to rub ah, a water dispenser, table, chair......
two: clean up the schools
article four: school cleaning
article three: school cleaning
< p > today, I for the school help a busy, although didn't get anything, but get the praise, the Division I must well ah, herself a from the original to sweep the floor.
this afternoon, we had the two first, I am very happy! We are cleaning the Cui Chen twitter our class won the first two, also said that the teacher let down, I thought haven't finished cleaning the health, I and Yi Bing Kun and Xu Yihang stay in the classroom clean. Related Articles:

Warm sunshine composition 700

Winter to spring

Social lab

Window, cold and deciduous accompany; windows, a little cold wind blowing in the window; I was giving my skin rub resistance to desiccation and burst out. Suddenly saw a middle-aged woman downstairs, in the cold wind.
canada goose outlet[url=http://www.champi
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复