主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-1 20:43:19 | 显示全部楼层

fond dream

< p > he won't because I was playing truant and advised me to school, he would not like adults like to I say a lot about learning the truth, he would not like the side of the students as to persuade me study hard. He doesn't like them,nike tn requin soldes, never disregard my feelings. He will only be in my uncomfortable, quietly accompany in my side. I like him, even if he is a man of my dreams. The last of the two of us had to say goodbye to him. Then he smiled and said goodbye to me, but I can cry with him farewell. Finally, I cried and cried and woke up, my fingers touched his eyes, feel a little wet.
< p > highway traffic jam, I can only uneasily in the vast sea of cars looking for him, and then a hand suddenly took hold of my right hand. I saw the familiar figure, I smiled. He took me across the sea,hogan sito ufficiale, over the road. He took me to a park, and we were sitting on a swing in two. He sat on the swing in front of me, and I was sitting on the swing behind him. I looked back at him in silence. He did not turn his head, and there was no speech, and I did not speak. Until now I have not heard his voice, I do not know what he looks like, his face is still vague for me.
I dreamt that I couldn't take the school learning pressure, skipping to outside the school, met a boy. Then he saw I wore school uniforms, and don't ask why I didn't go to school, also didn't advise me to go back to school, also did not like adults advised me to study hard,air max pas cher, in the future will be admitted to a good university, find a good job. I don't know when he's around. He was on the bicycle,goyard soldes, and then he looked at me. Then I sat in the back of his shame, and began a journey with me and his day. When he started riding, I held him in the back,scarpe hogan outlet, he didn't speak. I love to hold him in the back. When we were riding up the hill, he couldn't ride it. I was a little embarrassed to come down in the back to help him push, and he continued to sit in front of the ride. When I was on the road, I did not know when his bicycle suddenly disappeared, and he disappeared.
this year's new year's day I made a dream.
dream of the end is that he rode a bike to me back to school. When I was about to go to school, I looked back at him. When I finally clearly saw his face the, very high bridge of the nose,scarpe hogan outlet, thin lips, eyes bright, white skin. I saw him smile then, waved to say goodbye to me, then the wind blowing his bangs. Related Articles:

Hometown in my heart

Two days

The long walk dealta M. Canyo

This two people, is to find the Qishan god baby fruit?" Thought of here, I was a bit worried about Qin warriors, but also expect a little more. If that's the case, it's a good thing. If the branch of Qi Mountain, to the two people killed, unnoticed, but can be a temporary master for his.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复