主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-3 22:23:09 | 显示全部楼层

About learning to swim

the next day, I went to the swimming pool with my father every day. After continuous hard training, my swimming skills have improved a lot in a short time. Swimming, I often hear, some people say: "you see this little girl savvy, swimming like a mermaid, how beautiful ah! At this time,golden goose uomo saldi, I saw my father's face will be proud of a smile.
I got to take swimsuit,air max pas cher, ran to the river, quickly put on the swimsuit, can not wait to rush into the river. "Wait a moment," Dad rushed to stop, say "don't jump, first slowly down, you just start, or will be drowned". No way, I had to listen to the words of my father, groundwater slowly. As a result, I enter the water, feel yourself slowly sinking. At that moment, I was scared to like a small rabbit heart pounding, the move did not dare to move. My father taught me to alternate hands tap water, foot swing up and down. This will not sink. I took my father taught me seriously, but also really swim up, not down, but the water seems to have resistance, always swim not fast, do not know how long swim, I was tired, lying on the surface of the rest. Suddenly I was pushed by my father, I was so far away. I'm thinking about what makes me >
because my father is a swimming lover, so he hopes I can learn to swim too. He and his mother took me to buy, swimming all the equipment. Dad drove the car and went straight to the pool hall. In the swimming pool, the blue water, let a person see I feel very cool. For a swimsuit,scarpe hogan outlet, dad put me into the pool, hold me playing for a while, taught me to learn how to swim. He used his hands to hold my stomach and let me think how the frog swam. At first I was afraid, then I remembered how the frog swimming, the results of the first world to the brain is full of frog swimming look.
put the summer vacation, I will go to the place where my father works,scarpe hogan outlet, it is a beautiful city of Guiyang.
second days, my father taught me to learn to swim, but I still do not want to let my father to let go. My father said: "no matter what you do, do not rely on others, to their own brains." Listen to the father said, I also know so useless. I plucked up the courage to swim a few times, although the tour is not beautiful, but don't sink, I am very happy. Dad said in a positive tone: "you are great." Under my father and my efforts, I learned how to swim in the two day.
Article 1: learn to swim in the summer
< p > last summer, I saw the river there are a lot of people in the swimming, they like a small fish, kicking, in the river free shuttle, very happy: Some swim into the water, fast to swim to the water, "crash" sound,golden goose scarpe donna, soared into the sky; some rushed on a stone into the water jump, they in practice diving; some have been doing a variety of action, such as: rotation. Hand foot rotation...... Some are learning to dive...... Look at me, look at, very envious of, back home,air max 1 pas cher, I asked Dad taught me to swim, Dad no way, had to helplessly promised, I was glad to be jumped eight cubits high.
article two: learn to swim
Related Articles:

Description of a snail's composition

An unforge

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复