好友

积分
级别
1 新手上路
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-4-1 19:18:25 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
迷茫的教育
  作为教师,为教育的潜伏北平的间谍母亲19目的红衣女子街头暴打小三迷茫,似乎让人生疑,教者尚不知教的65岁老人和12目的snh48成员第一美女,学的哆啦a梦被禁播的版本人如何可能有腰脱九块九cod方向呢?
  据说日本关于孩子的欲锁逃妻 沐希理想的调查是冈比亚与中国建交这样的:男孩子们最想从事的职业前三位是战机险撞无人机视频棒球选手,足球选手,饮食业。接下来是学者,厨师,电车或巴士司机,医生,警察,消防员,木匠等。女孩子们最想从事的职业前三位是:饮食业,幼儿园教师,护士。接下来是兽医、花店店主、歌手、舞蹈老师。
  上网去搜美国孩子的理想,结果搜到的是一个十岁华裔孩子的理想,她的理想中有腰椎九块九抹药膏三个和买房子有苏宁易购秒杀器关,一个是给爸妈在九块九包邮代发美国买大房子,一个是给爸妈在淘宝秒杀门中国买大房子,一个是给哥哥姐姐买大房子。这个可怜的孩子,该承担了聚划算 秒杀多大的生存压力。
  扯远了九块九包邮 女包,还是说说我的那些熊孩子。有流星秒杀网是真的吗一次写《20年后的我》,结果一大半成了老板和董事长。剩下几个,有银行职员,发明家,教师,歌星,时装设计师。虽然说有梦想才会有动力,但总感觉太功利了一些,小孩子们被金钱、名利,诱惑和包围,他们的人生理想让人悲哀,太缺乏想象力。
  回到题目,教育的目的到底是什么?从大的来讲,是培养真正的人,而真正的人是怎样的呢?或者说真正的人的生活是怎样的?现代人可以对自己的生活方式做出多元选择。但总有些是我们共同追求的吧,比如:安全、健康、愉悦。
  安全就要拒绝暴力。
  健康就要提创锻炼。
  愉悦最容易,但又是最难的。这是心理的需要。
  有人说金钱最重要,但一一问起来,金钱比安全重要?比健康重要?比愉悦重要,你的答案又必定是否定的。有人说没有金钱就没有以上的三项。我们也可以说NO。金钱未必可以带来愉悦,更不一定能带来安全,和健康。
  我们教给孩子什么?现在很重视自我保护教育,这自然是需要的。当然我们更应该教会孩子怎么与人为善,拒绝暴力。可是充斥电视、电影、电脑的都是暴力,我们如何教他?
  我们想让孩子多进行体育锻炼,可是场地缺乏,运动用具缺乏,带他们出去运动,我们更害怕出安全事故。
  我们的家长最经常说的是:我给他吃,给他穿,给他书读,我已经尽了义务了。可是孩子的心理需要是否满足呢?孩子的身体在不断成长,可是孩子在某一个方面的能力成长了吗?“天下没有单纯的快乐。没有进步就没有快乐。快乐的人生一定是进步的人生。”孩子们喜欢玩电子游戏,是因为他们在游戏中不断在“进步”,玩得越多级别就越高。可是我们的能力在学校里没有设定等级,只能是模糊的。有一些读五年级的孩子可能只有一年级的能力。孩子得不到成长的愉悦,学习对于他们就只是任务而已。
  大多数的学校还是只以成绩作为唯一评定的标准。尽管有一些同学,有特长,但是学业依旧是他的最大的负担。我们学校各种兴趣小组活动是活跃的,在各项比赛中也成绩不斐。校长的办学理念可以说是较为先进的。但是当区统考的成绩不理想时,校长依然大为光火。成绩是一个学校的脸面,整个社会如此,每个家庭如此,学生的能力是一刀切的以成绩作为评价的标准,如何发扬学生的个性?如何让孩子有更丰富的个人空间?难,难。
  教育的目的若只是为成绩,培养出的必定是考试的机器。考试机器对这个社会中的每个人而言,都是一种残忍。因为成绩,造成师生的对立;因为成绩,造成父母和子女的对立;因为成绩,造成学校和教师的对立;因为成绩,更造成许多孩子和自我的对立。
  我再进一步问一句:如果我们的教育只是为成绩,那么,等孩子们长大成人之后,安全、健康和愉悦会从天而降吗?
  教育的目的和人的需要之间竟然是天差地别,这样的教育的目的是令人生疑的。那么教育的目的到底是什么?真是令人迷茫。
  薇薇散文网 ( 51vic )
相关的主题文章:

秋风凉之二

黑眼圈

七夕的祝福

孝顺父母,其实很简单
so.7coder.com
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-2 23:50:58 | 只看该作者

On the winter of Nanchang

< p > Sheryl girl seems to and I play tired, return to their own home, but the ground still has a thick layer of snow, surrounded by like the kingdom of ice. My friends and I play snowballs. Suddenly,hogan sito ufficiale, a snowball hits to me, let I and crystal clear snow had intimate contact,spaccio hogan outlet, coolish cold ah! Even if our hands were red with cold, wet clothes a large,hogan outlet, hair covered with snow and also the flavor. Carol added a lot of fun for the winter.
< p > this winter special cold, snow, my brother may be happy friends, he was very fond of snow, said he, the durian spondee snow like mom bought white salt; like Grandma elastic cotton; also like grandpa bought me the cotton candy...... Winter is very beautiful!
all the year round, I most want is winter. Like the beautiful scenery of the snow in Nanchang in winter. Remember that year, Nanchang snow, white snow is still in my mind, the dream of the scene, as if in my eyes.
< p > this is winter in the south, in my opinion. This is the most romantic season,golden goose scarpe donna, especially in winter in Nanchang, it does not look to the north, blanketed by trees, ice and snow; also can not see the Western thousands of miles of desert, noiseless vocals. South of the winter is always just a piece of the color of the depression. Very cold day is very cold,goyard soldes, but with no trace of wetness, immersed in the bone marrow like cold to to all the warmth of the body are removed, leaving only such as dry fleecy loose cold, a plug in the lung. In such a season, people's thinking will be frozen, what emotion, romantic
then I wrap a cotton padded jacket, and I can't wait to play in the snow buddies. Clusters of snowflakes like split cotton, down drifting profusely and disorderly. Before I knew it, a snowflake fell on my hand, it was like a jade, as white as silver, as soft as the fog, and instantly turned into water.
in the morning, the sun came out. Open the door, a look, a good big snow ah! The trees, houses,air max femme pas cher, all covered with a thick layer of snow, snow wrapped the earth, thousands of miles of the Yangtze River into the snow covered landscape of the world.
chapter one: Nanchang's winter
two: winter in Nanchang
< p > snow the bigger, gradually blurred my eye, snow like thousands of butterflies fly like the fall on the roof, to the housing changed a new hat; and landed on the bare trees, to the tree for noble white coat; hey! Who is the carpet on the floor? Is a kind-hearted girl Michelle decoration! I jump, run, footprints and I enjoy the snow world!
in the evening, a grain of rice, and into a piece of large snowflakes. To emit snow the dark night light, everything changed back into the "wedding", like a small white angel as lovely, Qianzibaitai, wonderful!
ah! The winter in Nanchang is really beautiful ah, I love the winter in Nanchang!
"if suddenly spring night, thousands of pear trees." In the winter, we are most looking forward to snow. Before the snow, the sky was a piece of lead. Also I do not know when the snow to greet us, quietly floating up.
Related Articles:

When the N

Life more

Literature and art performance composition

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
ray ban occhiali da sole[url=http://www.nti
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复