好友

积分
级别
1 新手上路
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-4-14 09:17:16 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
包裹里的母爱
  冬日阴郁的郭德纲于谦被女子强吻早晨,我拿着女儿的老母鸡已活27年鉴定稿费汇款单,去邮局取款。我一边念念叨叨着:“啥年月了聚划算后台验证,还有淘宝秒杀骗人的邮局的深圳男童坠楼汇款单,打银行卡不好吗?”,一边带着女儿跑到马路对面的三国之东汉末年邮局去。这里是公交搭讪求婚成功网易商业繁华区,邮局不大的周小燕门脸在淘宝网聚划算团购网熙熙攘攘的旅游众筹人群和琳琅缤纷的各色商铺中,显得那么不起眼,那么寂寥。推开门进去,大厅很是播天气泪崩视频清冷,有聚划算大闸蟹一两个人在cf小包子ak窗口办理业务,有京东手机人向窗口递进去一个大包裹。女儿问我,那是什么?我告诉她,那是包裹,里边会包着寄给别人的各种物件。女儿便凑近那个窗口,好奇的向里边张望。我知道,她不曾寄过包裹,甚至不曾寄过信件,所以我决定,给她讲一讲邮局的故事,讲一讲包裹的故事。
  小的时候,姥姥跟我们住在一起,住在一个生活水平还不错的城市里,父母的工作条件比较好,家里也算是衣食无忧。而大舅舅则插队去了卷皮网九块九包邮3一个遥远的乡下,因为工作原因,长年不能回来探望姥姥。于是,姥姥便常常要去邮局给大舅舅汇寄包裹。我会跟随姥姥去家附近的邮局,门前也会有淘宝秒杀经验一个胖乎乎的大邮筒,穿着绿色的外衣,信封投递口宛如一张扁扁的笑脸,每次去,总感觉它在冲着我微笑。我也会隔着门看外边。那时的门不是玻璃门,而是木门,镶着大玻璃。也是在这样的严寒冬季,北方的邮局里会有大大的炉子,室内特别温暖,小小个头的我会踮着脚尖,把脸凑在玻璃上,玻璃上便满是呵气,一下子模糊了视线。我便伸出手去,擦擦蹭蹭,或者画只小兔,画只小猫,其乐无穷。
  邮局里边有高高的柜台,还有一个长长的桌台,用于顾客们填单,准备物件使用。那条长桌台的中央会被掏一个大洞,里边都是浆糊,插着一个长长的扁木片,每当人们需要黏贴信封口时,就把粘有浆糊的木片拿来,在信封口轻轻的均匀抹过去,再把信封口粘住,然后沿着边线用指甲压过去,再用手掌拍一拍,信封口就被封的结实,然后在邮票的背面轻轻抹匀浆糊,把邮票摆正在信封的小邮票框里,再粘好,轻轻的拍一拍,就可以投到门口的大邮筒里去了。每次姥姥写给大舅舅的信,都是我来黏贴邮票和信封的。那时候,我个子小,就踩在邮局的大木凳上粘,然后让姥姥抱起我,把信封投进大邮筒里。这是个简单的活计,而姥姥带着我到邮局,更多的时候是寄包裹。
  每每逢年过节,姥姥就会准备了各种吃的,用的,还有给小表弟准备的各种特色物件,还有姥姥写好的书信,或者只是一张留言条,全部都包进一个大布包里,再带上一片小方布,布上写好了大舅舅的名字和收件地址,还要拿好针线,去邮局缝包裹。到了邮局,姥姥会先把布包放到高高的柜台上,让邮局的工作人员检查。于是,那些衣服,裤子,糖果,玩具,书本,就会被一件件取出来,又一件件放回去。然后姥姥就会坐在一边的木凳上,戴着顶针,穿好针线,先把布包仔细的裹裹好,看清楚每个边角都包好了,然后就把布包先缝起来。姥姥缝的非常仔细,非常认真,似要把所有对儿子的思念都寄托在这个小小包裹里,把所有的不舍和惦念都缝进包裹里,寄给儿子。我就静静的坐在她身边,乖乖的看她。
  于是,后来每次念诵《游子吟》,念到“慈母手中线,游子身上衣,临行密密缝,意恐迟迟归”,我的脑海里便满满的都是姥姥仔细缝制包裹的场景,她的每一针,每一线,每一次穿针的神情,都像镌刻在了我的心底,让我对这首诗的意境也格外的有感触。
  缝好了包裹,姥姥还要拿起包裹,前前后后仔仔细细的检查,看有没有疏漏。确认没有问题了,姥姥便会把写好地址的布片放在包裹中间的位置,再上上下下的比划来比划去,决定好了,便又穿好针线,沿着布片的四周把它结实的缝在包裹上。都缝好了,姥姥会轻轻的抚摸着包裹,现在想来,她该是在心底默默的念着对儿子的思念,然后把它们揉进包裹里,缝在包裹里。包裹交进柜台里,姥姥会不舍的再看上几眼,然后领着我回去。回家的路上,姥姥总是很静默,只是牵着我的手,默默的走着。或许包裹带走了她的爱,她还没有从那种情绪里抽拖出来。
  这样寄包裹的经历,一直坚持了十几年,虽然之后大舅舅家的生活也好了起来,虽然之后的联络方式更多,更方便,但是姥姥依然坚持寄包裹。寄得东西也以一些档次高一点的吃食,特产为主,大部分都是别人里探望姥姥送来的礼物,姥姥觉得价格不菲,自己舍不得吃,便都放在包裹里,寄给远方的大舅舅。
  如今,大舅舅已经退休了,也常常回来探望姥姥,陪伴姥姥。如今,那间小邮局早已经被拆迁,甚至大街上都很难看到绿色的大邮筒了。而我每每走回到那条街上,又总会想起那间邮局,依稀看到姥姥坐在长凳上,认真缝制包裹的神情。
  故事讲完了,女儿想了想,然后认真的对我说:“妈妈,将来如果我不在你身边,我也要给你寄包裹,然后你一打开包裹,哇!原来是你亲爱的女儿哦!哈哈!太有趣了!”我欣慰的笑了!因为女儿听懂了我的故事,她明白包裹里的满满的都是母爱,所以要回报我一个满满都是孩子的爱的包裹。
  岁月真的无情,它带走了那个时代,染白了姥姥的黑发,佝偻了姥姥的身影;岁月真的有情,它留下了包裹所传递的真爱,温暖了我的心田,让我明白唯有母亲的爱是岁月中不老的鲜花,永远娇嫩如初,永远深情款款。
  于是,我带着女儿,去旁边的商场买了一套新衣服,也打了包裹,寄给了家乡的姥姥!

薇薇散文网 ( 51vic )
相关的主题文章:

生命如此美丽(1)

沉迷

【仲夏夜之梦】梦想——飞翔的翅膀

【仲夏夜之梦】毛绒熊

怜惜是最深的爱,牵手是最好的约定
so.7coder.com
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-15 06:16:53 | 只看该作者

At a glance to see the end

The HTML template one can see in the end&lt,hogan outlet; br   > one eye can see in the end is not wait to lose only know how to cherish, you can also do not wait until the lost just know to cherish as title; the school honor roll, Xiao Xi and Yangyang's name and photograph and arranged in the first row,hogan sito ufficiale. That famous university they both admitted to the north, we study electronic engineering, ocean science history. The photos are taken sideways, lazily think of it later, as the two old friends face to face in intimate conversation. Although in the same high school finished high school, had never saw him. With parents active telephone to ask what time to start my speech, full of my daughter had to take care of you put the heart of joy,hogan outlet online. The meeting is at the train station. Many people in the ocean off and soon found the boy in the photo. The weather is surprisingly good, Yangyang head is high in the blue, her mood was dyed blue, without a trace of occlusion. We are not pictures of the handsome, but also a excellent student smart. The University for 4 years, the summer they are paired up to and fro. But Yangyang heart like the interpretive overhead that the blue, high, is also empty, to him has not feeling between men and women. Ocean have a bad cold, we eager to see her. She and colleagues chat, said the sick when you can think of mom, mom would do spicy fish. The day is cold, we find several restaurants to do a pot of spicy fish back. Yangyang tasted too spicy, which ill can eat so much spicy stuff! We SAMSAM retreated to the soup side, we are a roomful of girls to drink his mouth slander. Yangyang roommate could see small evening on the ocean but love, Yangyang hold casual look. He will remember every one of her birthday, her cold, she has a headache, even her physical discomfort in the few days,nike tn pas cher. She gently cough Su 1, he rushed downstairs to buy some cough medicine will. What she said, he will be as head of the instructions to do. She blamed him, he was wronged, silent. In the bedroom of my classmates often make jokes about them, two people laugh too, we are happy, the ocean is banteringly,hogan sito ufficiale. Finally one day, Xiao Xi called, her companion took the microphone to call the ocean to answer: your little husband to find you! Yangyang in others is also booing mood: I don't find him is single,hogan outlet. If don't love don't love each other of your pay, the woman in front of person you love often humble modest bow, in front of her love of people even don't own dignity. She knew she could hear the phone. Instead she relaxed, anyway, they have bright idea, he does his own thing,chaussure tn pas cher. We did not seem to hear those who refuse words, or full of joy around her. During the holiday, still rushing to help her back the most heavy bag,hogan outlet, trying to squeeze on the train seat, and then keep in her side. Yangyang justifiably enjoying the warm care given by a person of the opposite sex, she is willing to do so the dictates of God, who call each other loyal. After graduation, they all went back to their own city. She's a white-collar worker in a foreign company.Related Articles:

The little duckling

Pu ji2 occ

[in the ma

The teacher had just walked out of the classroom for a period of time, the classroom raged. Of course, to do this and certainly not missing the members of the group. Each group members saw the nonsense like a liberated in fine fig, from the cage bird, enjoying the freedom. Four "Tang Seng" seemed to get scriptures jubilant. From time to time to sing a song, a mouth of people do not understand the alien language.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-15 22:17:51 | 只看该作者

gradually faded from the memory of

in the evening,hogan outlet, I picked up a piece of camphor leaves, I look for a long time. If a person's life can be like it, like the four seasons evergreen, that should be good......
< p > when the world comes before there is no any sign of, at that moment, I know, I know I ought to know everything, my heart suddenly become even myself to pondering for a long time,hogan outlet online, because I can't accept and understand. Unexpectedly all let me begin, the thought so you can have a world you want me, now also at a loss flawless.
< p > I do not know how long after, found on the desk of the Bible have been dusty,scarpe hogan outlet, black, the outermost layer of skin on the cover of the two golden words is very conspicuous, think for a long time not turned the, haven't and that friend contact.
On the way back to
dim
at this time,hogan outlet, there is a kind of difficult to say with the mood,mont blanc pas cher, then will listen to the same song, I do not know when to hear what time so far,hogan sito ufficiale, no it in the ear, my heart seems to be very " desolate ". At this time what doesn't want to do. What will be thrown on the back of the head, a person stay quietly, and he was & quot; Huangshen & quot; only one person in the street on foot slow, no companion...
Bible is a good stuff, can let you in the agitated when slowly calm down, will let you relax a lot. With a Japanese friend learned a good long time Bible, at first he told me how good the Bible, I will try to listen to him. I asked him about the situation in Japan, with him to learn Japanese,tn femme pas cher, and he told me some of the Bible, turned out to send me a bible. After all, he was studying the Bible, and he is a kind of teacher's sense of responsibility, I do occasionally, sometimes a prayer,hogan outlet online, and Ye Hehua talk about the heart, pursue spiritual comfort.
is a prelude to the dawn.
Page
learning is always tight without rhythm, so that the whole people feel depressed, maybe this is what I want in the learning atmosphere. I seem to have forgotten what I patted the dust on the book...... He went to Japan, I also forgotten, in the past to see the heart it will be a lot of comfortable. Now, however, such a situation unexpectedly didn't think...
hope that tomorrow is yesterday's article, can let you gain
Tomorrow's yesterday
today, the bleak cold, no wind. A sense of sadness cling to my heart into my mind. I began to feel confused, so helpless, didn't think it would be like this...... English class in the evening, a word did not listen, I imagine all sorts of impossible things. I want to go, but how can Ye Hehua, and there...... My heart has been merciless buried, now only a sad word " " drawing.
to the distance

gradually faded from the memory of Related Articles:

Lau, the play of life

sac goyard pas cher

However, his wife does not like, always judge after returning home, always angry with her, arguing that the birth of the gas, after a quarrel will apologize to her apology, buy a lot of beautiful clothes and jewelry to her, but now he is not angry, also at enmity with she quarreled, certainly not apologize to her apology, she buy clothes and jewelry.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-16 00:22:06 | 只看该作者

The hotel and Valentine's tryst but occasional wif

The hotel and Valentine's tryst but occasional wife came to open the room

< p > on August 22 in the afternoon, Donglan County, Luo told wife Weimou, said they want to with the manager of the company to Nanning city on a business trip, maybe two or three days before I came back. Weimou heart secretly happy,hogan outlet online, because she has been with the city of Guilin a male friends meet, night to meet in Donglan County, a romantic "the Chinese Valentine's Day". The husband travel to leave himself the opportunity.
< p > Wei a with friends in a hotel room chat for a while, they find an excuse to hurry home, flustered and frustratedly to call to her husband,converse all star, asking him to come home immediately "negotiations". Two people meet, they blame each other, then meet fists, Weimou be beat crying father and mother. I'm afraid they have something unexpected,hogan scarpe outlet, call the police telephone. Local police station on duty arrived at the scene, called open the door, respectively, to understand the causes of things. When that is because they steal users caused by the police, they were severely criticized, pointed out that the two sides of the fault, analysis of the reasons for this phenomenon, the education they cherish their families.
Comment:
, the same, the Qixi Festival, they will remember for a lifetime. , annual Tanabata, both sides must ultimately take the other. Similarly, the is not a stain personality?!
after the police some ideological education work, two people to realize their fault, that no longer had the affair with friends. Later, the police went to the hotel, they were to find friends, don't disturb the normal life of the advice of the couple.
and Valentine's tryst hotel but occasional wife came to open the room
also Wei and Luo also paid a heavy price: crying father and mother. Will go to the divorce proceedings, the news is not good not say jumping to conclusions.
It's really embarrassing for
text: Zen Little Rock
< p > Hechi City of Guangxi Donglan County, a pair of husband and wife is to celebrate "the Chinese Valentine's day -- the Tanabata Festival, secretly and meet friends meet, unfortunately, both in the same hotel meet, a return to home they came to blows. Neighbors called the police to solve the alarm, the family drama.
first time I saw this news,air max 95 france, between my colleagues and I also guess each other at the end of the story: most of them say they'll finally divorce. Of course, some people say that this is a small series of turn old news, really.
20 pm the same day,tn requin pas cher, Weimou male friends drove rujierzhi, two people eat dinner together, and then went to a local hotel to open the room. Is when they go through the formalities of registration, Weimou suddenly found her husband Luo a arm in arm with a young woman from the elevator came out and looked very close. Originally, the woman is a netizen Luo, day of deliberately from Nanning City ran to their tryst,air max 95 pas cher, Donglan,chaussure louboutin pas cher, Luo a good room for the later, two bubble chat in the hotel, are getting ready to go out eating meet his wife and another man came to open the room. At this time, two couples have a tacit understanding,nike air max pas cher, passers-by.
Related Articles:

Really, al

Cunning father-in-law stole my passion for a small

When I to the husband of the assurance I can not to have any more children, will be good for the Zhuangzhuang, and despite family opposition, marry the husband, because I really love my husband.Our married life is very good, very happy family life, I to Zhuangzhuang than mom also pro, Zhuangzhuang and her husband's parents accept me. I am 28, Zhuangzhuang will soon be on the junior high school.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复