主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-7 03:59:22 | 显示全部楼层

Mourinho Quotes

< p > Jose & middot; Mourinho is one of modern football's most successful manager, currently in charge of Spanish giants Real Madrid. Mourinho had rates of FC Porto won two Portuguese league titles,air max pas cher, and won the UEFA Cup and Champions League. Then went to London at the Chelsea club, and led the team to win two consecutive Premiership titles. After he went to Italy to lead international Milan won two Serie A titles, and won the European Champions Cup 2010,scarpe hogan outlet, to complete the triple crown. In the 2012 season Rate Real Madrid won the league championship,golden goose outlet, and reached a contract with Real Madrid, "agreed to coach Real Madrid to the 2014 season. The splendid record, Mourinho has repeatedly been named the international football history and Statistics Association for the best coach in the world, and in 2010 was awarded the first FIFA annual coach.
<br mourinho="" quotes
5, I, is meritorious coach zhuozhong. And you,hogan sito ufficiale, and now nothing is...... Mourinho first came to the team, the Chelsea first team.
6, as we used to say in Portugal, they put the bus stop in front of the net. September 2004 - Chelsea was 0 to 0 draw with Tottenham home court, coach Mourinho commented clinging to each other.
7, I have to know that I am currently in England, so even though I think I am right,golden goose saldi, I have to adapt and respect the country. I am very respectful to Liverpool fans, I have done 'shut up' gesture, not for the fans,hogan sito ufficiale, but for the British media. - final of the 2004   05 season in the league cup Chelsea against Liverpool, Jose Mourinho will be a finger to her lips to make a gesture of "shut up", the result was ejected.
8, I feel the strength of the Anfield field, I think these did not affect my players, but perhaps the impact of other people. You should ask the linesman why he gave this goal? Because as long as he wants to give, the ball 100% will enter, and he was 100% sure that the ball into the. If you think that's a goal, perhaps you can say is the linesman scored. - Mourinho seriously questioned Lee
3, if you want to live a happy life, I will stay in Oporto. There is a beautiful blue throne, the European Champions League glory, God, after God is me. July 2004 - Mourinho's confession. < br   > 4,ugg soldes, Chelsea is the best team, if this sounds a bit arrogant, so please forgive me: now Chelsea is a best coach. - Mourinho believes his team will always be the best.
1, already doomed, I can only pick flowers in thorns. But the most important thing is to win and believe in faith.
2, please don't call me arrogant,supra pas cher, but I'm European champion, so I think I am a special. - in the summer of 2004, when Mourinho arrived in London from Oporto, he introduced himself to the British media.
Related Articles:

http:  sugarless.lovesick.jp g_adoumei memo apeboard_plus.cgi

However, Canadian scientists have got the answer, the answer to this question from the discovery of a rare small carnivorous dinosaur nest began. The nest in 7 thousand and 700 years ago, when the sea level rises, the mother dinosaur to abandon nest inside the dinosaur eggs, and to their escape.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复