主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-5-1 12:14:34 | 显示全部楼层

Thousand years of waiting for you, hidden in a cur

at the moment, listening to a sad music, drop a line of Acacia tears, let the feelings of flying. Always silently pray, pray this Rushuang moonlight, take my lingering thoughts!
, a glass of moonlight through the muslin curtain, misty smoke, such as fog, covered the ground around. Now, look at your genuine and sincere words, I cried...... Don't do this, all right! If true love, even if the deformity is also beautiful! If the truth, even if the regret is sweet! If true, even if the world is close! Leaning on the window and hope, let the mind of the train of thought, through time and space, write some of the soul of the text, so that the time of the fingertips across the mind.
not tenderness, with two heart. Met you, I just put the words in the heart to you. From the first time you see my words, you say, this text, as I look so graceful and beautiful. In fact, I know, that is you to coax me happy, text in me, this is not good, just because you like, I will accompany you to write. But, I never thought, once that night I almost hurt you. You know,golden goose scarpe, that night, my heart like rain tears, leaving 16 words left, the sixteen word is full of I to you how much truth, how much love, how much care, how helpless. Only I know that if I do not go,nike tn soldes, then there will never be a chance to leave.
I pray, pray for this moment of peace and eternity. I like, like in such a beautiful night quietly read your text, let own heart have a touch of gentle pain and again remember you leave the warm memories, I won't feel lonely,scarpe hogan outlet, because want to you can feel again you retain the gentle, I don't want to disturb your quiet again.
tonight, you can be in the light and read my mind " "? Tonight, you can enjoy my sleep in a quiet and beautiful lotus that beautiful lotus song?
time such as water, always without a word. If you are well, it is sunny. A cup of water, is still deeply can still deep flow, and this one has nothing to do with the romantic mood and love and roses. I am glad that,hogan sito ufficiale, in a lush years so I met the best of you, read your most affectionate words.
how many times to meet in the dream, how eager to hold your warm hands. And you, only faint smile, then such as canoe, carefree and leisurely to, let me how to desperate efforts,hogan outlet online, catch up you leave footsteps. The regret, let me deeply regret, make me bursts of heartache.
The
< p > how much to borrow the piano voice,scarpe hogan outlet, how long can you at my side, and my four hands piano you love the most "MO forget loss". And you,scarpe hogan outlet, but in the end of the world,goyard prix, ink research text, tell you to my love.
a mind, in the breeze, a curtain of Acacia, in the moonlight...... Quietly, you figure jumped out from my complex thoughts, I miss the heart has become more and more clear, fangruo recruit to, lingering. Gently, you with the picturesque words, folding in the beauty of the moon, my beautiful gentle dream. Related Articles:

Women who

A small di

Some of them are alive, but love is dead; some peo

That year, he was twenty years old, and she fell in love, first love of the beautiful dark Xu about the difference between life and death, but do not want the unpredictability of life, his love is to be elected to the house of cousin away, into the depths of the red walls, the palace of the inner court away day and night, to the afterlife.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复