主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-3 00:21:25 | 显示全部楼层

The night the emperor _975

Twilight, Ye Xiaotian to drink taste is lighter in the cup to next to push, immediately a scribe came, naturally pick up the cup, for the code of history adults wash to the. Ye Xiaotian stretch a lazy waist son, see all the books there is still pinching bumbling brush, could not help but laugh way: "OK, ya, everyone spread." They smile, have got to say goodbye to the history Dian adults, but they spoke the words, while there dawdle pushed things, is not a willing to go out. Ye Xiaotian is as a handyman poor people, naturally understand their psychological, smiled,chaussure nike tn, got up and walked out of the door, his forepaw just step out, listen to behind desks and chairs crashing rang, want to be positive all the books the door come in swarms. The sun is hanging at the top of the mountain, and his house is in the Xishan waist, from the perspective of hope in the past, just as the sun was picking on top of his roof, yellowish reddish round the sun, like the Gaoyou produced salted duck egg yellow lovely. Ye Xiaotian of the Ya on duty day gradually became accustomed to, than had in the prison Messenger, of course, the current day comfortable. Now he would spend the whole day feel spiritual Luan Luan,hogan outlet online, seems to have the vigor, probably is idle for too long. Now he not only a lot of people free, monthly pay higher, but decent. Previously in the prison Messenger, he saw others face to act, including some prisoners in the prison, and now is many people see his face to act, this day but he used to want to all dare not to think. Look up the mountain,golden goose saldi, a plume of smoke rises, Ye Xiaotian a warm heart, know the sun sister in preparing him for dinner. Ye Xiaotian hired five a cook. He now mansion huge, light servant servant hired dozens of people, five cook food diet is too less, but fortunately the five chefs have Apprentice with a, but also to take care of. But there are so early smoke, certainly not the chef at the dinner cooked, but the sun sister in his soup. Before the Ye Xiaotian didn't know sun sister actually cooking and good soup, now she seems to be to leaf house steward itself, home without the hostess, Ye Xiaotian food drink home she is duty bound to pipe up and don't allow others to intervene. She said leaf x.t. daily Ya duty too hard, so each meal will a pot of soup that is he tonic body, even the noon deliberately down send soup. This way,nike tn pas cher, Ye Xiaotian which has rejected the truth. The north is actually love soup, but three meals a day meal with soup, Ye Xiaotian gradually fell in love with this. A seedling,supra pas cher, Jiaoqiao lovely, rich youthful miaonv, daily access to the public and the door has thus become the Xian ya a beautiful scenery, many petty official detective, ya poor dogsbody,hogan sito ufficiale, lunch time early on the side of the a Sheng full paella sea bowl, squat in the instrument on both sides of the door, just to watch the sun sister provided a hamper in front of them lightly walk, listen to her ankle bells leave a sweet tone, her product waistline leisurely sways the scenery along the way, this was renamed as Xiuse table. The younger sister in the sun in the leaf's house alone had a sideyard, anyway, it was a mansion room enough, courtyard are big enough, many houses are empty, no one living, to the duct itself too.Related Articles:

The family

20141222 C.

Where is the red riding as ou

I looked at her, her barber's back or blocked my line of sight, and then I heard the voice of "Sir, checkout here", my barber A Cheng. I walked to the counter, a step by step slow, I deliberately slowed down the pace, as if looking forward to what, and what is waiting for what. I don't know why I have a reluctant to part, do not want to leave the barbershop feeling. I thought the girl was funny, but I didn't see her face all the while.
outlet burberry roma[url=http://www.a
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-9 05:51:19 | 显示全部楼层

I am a new _81

Since then Choi Seunghyun has been in the future domestic and foreign circular drive, the basic do not stop. Chen Nianbei didn't go to see him, do not want to go,air max pas cher, but do not want to add unnecessary trouble. As in the past life of the flat, can not be said to be boring, but according to the steps to go. Too many wonderful too tiring, long is perhaps a peaceful happiness. "Oh, are you free tonight? I invite you to dinner." Quan Zhilong Yang Xianshuo walked out of the office to go out of the office and he said Li Qiqi. Li Qiqi was surprised a moment, she glanced at Quan Zhilong, then looked down and smiled, shook his head, "I have no time, thank you for your kindness. We next time?" Quan Zhilong pursed his lips,supra pas cher, also smiled and said: "never mind, the next time the same. The next time you are free that you told me, I'll pick you up." Quan Zhilong's words have said a clumsy, where there will be free to tell his own girl. This is awkward but a little bit simple, natural, that is the most simple. Li Qiqi smiled, her smile is very happy,hogan outlet, "well,scarpe hogan outlet, next time I tell you, you remember to pick me up." Quan Zhilong nodded,hogan sito ufficiale, "yes, I remember." He glanced at her,air max pas cher, and then before walking very handsome, very chic to go. Li Qiqi looked at his back, she would say she is free, she wants to go. But she could not go, can not be empty. She is not worthy of him, he can not be her. If the result is bound to be not good, that from the beginning don't give yourself a chance, also do not to give him a chance, all the best the opportunity to even start do not have, that there is no harm, no not happy, is the largest regret about. When each other turned up some day in the future is how time flies. In fact, she has been met, know some good, she does not need to occupy, she looked far very happy. At least one day she can tell her she is the love. She turned to the north, Chen read a call: "North Sister Chen Nian, today I invite you to have dinner! We at 6:00YG gate!" Maybe life is not satisfactory, let a person helpless, but at least we need to make their own fun in this helpless unsatisfactory, at least we can be happy. Your life only lasts for a few decades, in fact, happiness is really not easy. Li Qiqi and Chen Nian Bei in a barbecue shop to eat a barbecue, drinking wine. "I said Li Qiqi, you are brave enough,hogan outlet, Li Shengli that day obviously in YG you said he was in japan. You lied to me!" Chen read north to drink a bit high, then mention a month and a half ago. "Did you go to YG later?" Asked Li Qiqi, puzzled. "Yes, I go in, or how to see him?"" Chen North drank wine. "How did you get in there? Say you are not inside someone?" "Who is there? You are beside the point, I ask you,louboutin soldes, how do you ask me! No, you have to give me a story first!" "What can I say, you see what is what." Li Qiqi don't know Li Shengli is not and Chen north to confess, she intends to play a ha haRelated Articles:

Across the way for women _39

Clown mask _26

Yishouzhetian, a hand to _1

Youth beautiful flower girl, some for forced by family circumstances, some natural worship character, with older than their own what the rich by hooking up with a piece of, is also a common thing. But Chen Li just is the kind of leader with the crowd. Just middle-aged, in the prime of life, dress, grade extraordinary and standing posture and facial expression also faint to revealing Zoran temperament, a look at knew pampered, of good family, non Fugicque.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-9 17:12:09 | 显示全部楼层

Empress color _636

At this point a look at the coach really want to go, suddenly anxious, and quickly drove to catch up. The law of imitation jade Qi in colorless voice, said: "fast! Fast! Here, you don't want to live a!" The guards immediately doom hit the horse, with his strength. Thanks to the colorless jade always pay attention, the driver drove are carefully chosen,christian louboutin pas cher, simply in the gathered in the narrow streets of all visitors of the carriage, out of a road and attracted other carriage chaotic direction, resulting in behind to catch up on the wagon, didn't catch a few steps, and others of the carriage crashed together, bang bang bang bang incessant sound, soon the whole street is blocked, carriage alone the girl chasing don't come over, even the law of the Lord's house carriage are stuck in the end of the street. Yelu Qi slightly breathe a sigh of relief,ugg pas cher, then just enough time to see the girl, he put the people pull over, she pushed aside, from beginning to end, did not see her face. The carriage is very dark, vaguely heard the girl like breathed a sigh of relief, also like to sneer at a, then she got up and, wearing a veil, opened the curtains around, the head doesn't return to tunnel: "thank you for saving me, I decided to not to pursue your previous indecent crime,sac goyard pas cher, back to have a chance, I will thank you." Yelv Qi smiled, the tone is not small, who miss? The girl back, finally see his one eye, one eye seems to gently shake, a bit of a surprise, after the re opening, sound has than just soft a lot, but content,golden goose outlet, it seems that more horror the. She said, "Oh, I change my mind now, I want to thank you for what I want." Zheng Yelu Qi, answer the unexpected, the girl has a smile,hogan outlet online, hand magic like a flower, gently put on the seat beside him, then a whistle. The window came the sharp hooves and hooves intensive fierce, unlike a horse, because hauling carts Ma seems to be a bit of a scare, the carriage has little instability. The girl opened the blinds, the wind across the window, as if the LiuXu because of the wind,converse blanche, was actually a good time. Yelv Qi lift car Lian, the girl on horseback,louboutin soldes, looked up to him with a smile, smile mysterious, and then dial the horse to. Yelu Qi her far away, only to find out that she rides the white horse and tall riding the beast, and not a horse, but the legendary camel sheep. Llama, Ji in the beast, this kind of gentle kind animal, produced in the plateau country Ji, is the woman to respect the country's most important riding beast, reportedly country Ji llamas are variants, the most ferocious than Malaysia, power stroke liger. Now that I can see it. Yelu Qi frowned lightly, with such a llama and the pies, the woman should is the country of the Ji, and the identity is not low, then why would be chasing the man and need to borrow his cloak? The edge of the seat, the white flower gently vibrate,golden goose saldi, Yelu Qi heart has a strange feeling -- has always been a man chasing woman flowers, is one of the divers romantic means, but now reversed. But in Ji's country, it is not surprising that the woman of Ji's country is respect, a lot of customs and habits are the thing that the man does.Related Articles:

Dear Socra

Empress color _2334

I am in trouble, you are laughing _166

Chen helpless, hand holding the head shouted loudly: "I'm crazy, completely unable to communicate with you, sometimes doubt you are aliens, you say a word ah! You do not say that I know, you just want to talk with me on the bed is not? But you said I'm not beautiful, you should go to the white swan!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-15 03:50:18 | 显示全部楼层

Youth and life

just saw some of Guo Jingming's prose, is a fantasy and memory of youth, those gorgeous gorgeous sadness, when I think of you, but it is full of pain and happy. -- signature < br   > is also in that year that year, I just 17 years old young frivolous and ignorant, that one year I Huaichuai dream and the desire of love, quietly spent my youth. < br   > is also in that year,louboutin pas cher soldes, it should be time to turn the clock back in 1994, then I is always a child like to play video, so it is always for the conspicuous home near a small game hall, a play will forget the time harm as a result parents always find me over and over. < br   > and in that I visit every day of the game hall, the game room about 30 or so years old, a full face of beard, Chou up quite fierce boss chose not to know where to find a quite beautiful, mature woman, like we used to, natural call her boss.  particularly remember is after that,hogan outlet online, it should be around 2000, I already adult, I has already work,goyard pas cher, had just returned from the field, one day by chance and in home near the place, let me once again met the former sister, Yu Shibi here said the greeting and the. She is just my brother said to you, and I am also a simple casual called sister. Although she is still not changed old appearance, even adding a lot of mature woman's charm, but I was clearly met the hidden in the makeup look behind the signs of aging, and that is imprinted on each face vicissitudes and helpless, in every moment to our show no time can resist the story; and everyone must experience,goyard soldes, and are difficult to change the fact. < br   > at the same time, in the years to come, borrow Guo Jingming words: some people will suddenly disappear, and some people, a lifetime will was imprisoned in a small place. The youth, is really gone for ever, let people lost! < br   > and time was removed, years suddenly died, once the ideal, have ambition, once young and frivolous, high spirited, already with the years slowly away, disappearing,scarpe hogan outlet, a a picture of a beautiful picture,hogan sito ufficiale, in the past the dust in the crack,goyard pas cher, have no longer, no longer belong to this day our. < br   > because we will step by step of old, people over 30, a middle-aged people, gradually feel some things, some of the past really has not been possible to have,scarpe hogan outlet, it is impossible to recover. It's definitely not in the simple >
Time: 2012-04-22 23:34 source: network editor: click on the network reproduced:
Related Articles:

Listen to

First impressions of the city

Seventh Key life might as well you it a silent

I know, I might have to stay here for a while until I get a job. When the heroic utterance attitude away from home, I know, you can never go back. Guanqiang made a bed on the floor, separated by a curtain, there is another interpretation of men and women. When he did this, he said, "I really appreciate it.". Downstairs, is still 108 steps, I can easily ignore the past, and the strong but can identify how many steps.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-17 02:16:41 | 显示全部楼层

Beloved

Time: Ltd.is 22:53 sources: network editor: click on the network reproduced: & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; daughter, I want to you,hogan outlet online, a simple sentence, let me the daughter cried for a long time, no matter how I willfulness, his father had been at home, waiting for me to return......
< br   > to the so-called love, I have been outside drifting with the once the family refused to thousands of miles, I was selfish,goyard paris, just forget the my father, has been in the window quietly watching, waiting for me to come back, I won't disappoint him again, I want to make him happy.
< br   > once, I was the proud father, good students at school, home of the darling female, even once ran away from home, he only gentle asked me, in the past few days good, have to suffer, he respected my choice, never interfere with my freedom. But this time,sca goyard pas cher, I really hurt his heart,christian louboutin pas cher, that he could only beg me to go home,hogan outlet, is filial daughter, just let your flesh and blood suffer from such thoughts, just let him so heartbroken that never express the feelings of the father say that my daughter to you.
"filial piety" is transient attachment, "filial piety" is unable to reproduce the happiness. "Filial piety" is a s to
, "filial piety" is the chain of life and life at the junction of the once broken, no permanent connection.< br   > that much good, but I did not do. I am just as essay to appreciate, while they in the passage of time forgotten the essence of filial piety priceless.
< br   > Dear Dad, daughter will not let you disappointed. Today after crying, I will return to your warm embrace, thank your tolerance, let me untie the stuffy in the heart of the invisible rope, between father and daughter, never a solution doesn't open the contradiction, willful and escape will only make things worse, when one day can never make up for the time,hogan outlet online, you can only regret life.< br   > so, cherish what you have affection, it is your priceless wealth,chaussure louboutin pas cher, is filial piety the parents,hogan outlet, your filial piety, will also be parents in the heart of the most precious wealth.
Related Articles:

Community

Feeling to. No place to find

Wildlife killer

You ask me why in the old many teachers to choose the teacher Chen? This is certainly not because of other teachers I do not admire it, other teachers I also admire, because the teacher to teach us the knowledge to teach us, I am very much respect for all the teachers. But Chen's unique way of education is different, so that we do not like the language of Chinese students have become like the language, the original like Chinese students become more like chinese.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-4-22 03:06:57 | 显示全部楼层

Because it is a woman

HTML template because it is a woman
fate is not stop. Not long after, he was introduced by a friend, to a hair salon, where is her place of work. There, she first found.
< p > then an autumn afternoon, lazy sunshine shone on the trees on both sides of the road,scarpe hogan outlet, through a piece of leaf, the sun is particularly bright, like the smiling faces of children. Falling leaves, like butterflies and dance, from the tree to make the final glide, drifting profusely and disorderly fall on the ground. She walked in the familiar way, on the way to work on the leaves, step by step to walk. He chose to do his work on such a sunny afternoon. He is in love with this work, and is better than his own life. His eyes, like the sun, have a penetrating power, as if they can seize every wonderful moment and put them in the form of pictures saved forever.
< p > in very small when, after a heavy rain, his most beloved flowers in the relentless rain flower falls incense sink, he cried for a long time, but also to make him understand a truth: when a thing you don't have the time, only can do only not to forget. So, he is fascinated by photography -- this can keep every beautiful moment of art.

believe that a lot of people have seen, the Ministry of the Internet has spread for a long time on the Korean MTV "because it is a woman". Brought back a lot of people sad tears.
see the beautiful eyes, he just appreciate. Perhaps because of the occupation,tn pas cher, he met many beautiful girls eyes, but no one can move his heart, because the most beautiful beautiful eyes of the soul are not the same. They separated,hogan outlet online, and without this arrangement cherish fate. Back in the studio, wash out the photo, in the eyes,hogan outlet, he saw the things for a long time no see, gently shake his heart. He suddenly wanted to find her, perhaps just because of the occupation relationship. He thinks she is suitable for their own model, but have no place in homing fang.
at this time, he skillfully installed cameras,hogan outlet online, adjust the focal length, models also put out the most beautiful posture. All of this should be as perfect as repeated thousands of times. But she appeared in his life. As the words: she unprepared into his life, she was unprepared into his camera. Everything is perfect as unreal. In a moment, in a bright flash of light, reflected the her beautiful face, forever to retain the her body exudes the fragrance of the girl,sac goyard pas cher, his camera left this piece of pure white and flawless face. And all this all stay in memory. She interrupted his work, she used to apologize for this. When they look at when she saw him in the eyes of the sun,chaussure nike tn, and feel shocked. He also saw her eyes bright and thorough, a mountain stream stream,sca goyard pas cher, clear bottom. They have not noticed, in the side of his assistant, leaflets, also has been watching her.

Related Articles:

To ten yea

People need a true friend of

To Eternal Father

There is only one answer - love. The little prince in order to help the poor, he gave up his sword on the gem, gave the gold piece, also gave his eyes. But he has nothing to fear and to know what is real happiness! I not only to help those poor and happy, but also for my dedication of the prince and the little swallow and sad. I also understand a truth, there is love will be truly happy!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
7#
发表于 2016-4-23 07:15:08 | 显示全部楼层

A wandering melancholy

< p > I love of the color is blue depression, destined to my love is the most lonely, doomed I will fall in love with melancholy, love sad, I always in their world and their non-stop struggle, I do not know to break free of the now living in this environment, or in the struggle with self now...... Unconsciously,goyard pas cher, accidentally fell in love with a melancholy, fall in love with the sad, this and I have always been on the state, a person, lonely and melancholy, not love not, these melancholy, the sad always easily touch the most sensitive nerve,mont blanc pas cher, let it to drown me, choked me. In this overwhelming sadness, I chose to sink, and let myself fall into the abyss.........
< p > pretend to be happy, but also how to hide heart can not be the lost and lonely, squatting in a corner trying not to let yourself cry. The world seems to be so hypocritical, I always go out of their own.
< br   > the habit of surfing the Internet when me to prefer their own several space walk, see who went on to write a new journal, who made a new graph,,hogan outlet, in the sad words and pictures,hogan rebel outlet, always gush that touch of sadness,scarpe hogan outlet, light touch, the touch of heart... I like to feel the touch of sadness surrounded, like the text will flow out the Yizhenyijia emotion, very beautiful, very beautiful... Always deeply for a long time to impress my sensitive heart, like the sad words are flowing out of true feelings, like hidden in the text of the helpless feeling, like the text to pass out the heartbreaking feeling...... Really like the feeling, really like the feeling of the words, because it can quickly spread to me, I can deeply moved,tn requin pas cher, so that the heart is full of moving and resonance...... That sad picture is also I can be intoxicated, it is true, always let a person have faint heart pain, always can quietly move me, silently in my heart spread, unlimited expansion...... It faces the sad picture, full of the most real emotion,hogan olympia outlet, that emotion is always so strong, so sad, so sad. And I always like this feeling, like to be easily moved by the feeling, like to be easily moved feeling, like to be easily infected with feeling... If the ornament of the picture again that both simple and profound words, that is my best love and sorrow with images of the sad words, always can let my hopeless to like it, every detail of the picture, every word, in front of me jump, my heart defense line is always an instant collapse, the in the mind also will be sad, with the attendant moved, long moved, I like to experience the feeling of sadness, very painful and very tired, but also very beautiful very beautiful...
< p > accustomed to a person at night pour a cup of wine lying on the table through the white cup to see in dark red liquid, & nbsp; with alcohol to anesthesia the injured heart! A person accustomed to standing silent in the night, let the night devouring everything in my! Accustomed to a person sitting in front of the computer in a daze, looking at those sad words,louboutin soldes, listening to the sad music. Only to find themselves and the reality is so far away!
Related Articles:

Don't say

About loneliness

Farewell message

Our social thought and not to earn their own proud but with the rich, an official for Rong, regardless of your money from what ways, regardless of your officer is obtained by what kind of way. If our educators, parents and teachers, in itself is such a concept, our society, but also the concept of college students learned, it can only be such a concept.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
8#
发表于 2016-4-24 23:13:50 | 显示全部楼层

slowly

I need you. I miss you. But I can't say anything. I >
she will always give me an analysis, in fact, I think I can become an independent woman. But now I know, I am me. Then did not go to Australia, I do not regret it, until now is also. Where there is no place for you, I want to go to every place with you. You said before the hand of the hand of you, has put down my hand. How do I spend the day.

slowly

golden goose outlet

Dream of the red chamber agai

Away from their homeland in the drifting journey, exotic city lights reflects my lonely feelings, facing the free lands is unaccompanied helpless, even even the language of illogical, the most exciting is to suddenly heard someone in the crowd said accent in the street. I know a person to a strange country, home in the heart is no longer the anchorage but an inn. I have the hope of life, the pursuit of life are pouring to the journey of wandering.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
9#
发表于 2016-4-26 12:50:24 | 显示全部楼层

Habit _10

The HTML template used
,hogan roma outlet
used.
are used,hogan outlet online.
the habit of watching other people happy,hogan sito ufficiale.
alone alone,sca goyard pas cher, will laugh. When  habits around to hear a song,hogan scarpe, suddenly remind of you,hogan outlet, and like the first song, over and over again have to let go. Let go. Repetition.
and then,mont blanc pas cher, I am at a loss.
clearly seems to be a lot of things to do,hogan outlet online, but I feel very tired. Related Articles:

Little gir

A long time ago, I thought...

It is one of the peach Plant

Don't know, what is love, do not know, what is love, do not know how, on the hand, do not know how, love your arms, has been quietly holding, Tianhuangdilao haikushilan. Love your arms, very warm, love your arms, faint smell of tobacco, love your arms, favored the moment the most stupid stupid, happiness. If you can hold your hand, I hope that we will always never abandon.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
10#
发表于 2016-4-28 06:35:27 | 显示全部楼层

Su Yi Qing Yan, light dream language.

< p > memory, is a magnificent exile, through flowers full size path, like the other side of the song, perched on my heart sails, south wind rippled the heart lake, like a curling sheep horn, Yang Hong graceful thoughts, swaying sweet sorrow, still in a dream,hogan outlet, nagging...,scarpe hogan outlet,
< p > light rolled sleeves rolled up full moon lithography, in Lu Yunxia deep leave tablature, hand pick twist, light painted Zhuyuan rustle of LAN Yi Mei soul, ink fountain scholarly,hogan sito ufficiale, Qinyun, throwing a valley alcohol fragrance, pure in heart, in the dim magic, horizontal flute Qingbi, lead to heart and in the Su Jing ancient Xuan outline cloud shadow...,
< p > once brilliant flowers dream, Montreal Hexiang, disseminated heart, a gold bearing on the flow of dew, reflecting the moon, static Zhan Fangfei Su Qing Yan. Now, the wind does not have mark too, still smile flowery, but in between the lines to lightly sigh a homecoming, wandering in the past, ringing in the dust yesterday, alone, sings, deep in the night?
around Xinxiang, Tianya a few degrees? Deep feeling of nostalgia, the original is a beautiful trance, remember the happiness, that moment, as if the time back, flourishing in full bloom, tender and touching, longing and sweet, the original is only to meet. Time in a hurry, we have not go back to the past,golden goose, perhaps once fell in love with her at first sight, just Banmengbanxing in between, bring inexplicable throb.
--
< p > stroll in thought, Huangruo static,scarpe hogan outlet, everlasting in the moment, cloud manjuan,goyard paris, walk for no reason, in mind most soft when shifting emotions, put, dressed in a plain clothes wandering in the edge of the dream and wake,louboutin soldes, dip a lily cry dew, with heart strokes, to have worry, quietly written into Shijian, always thought that I filled with tender feelings you can know how to cherish, mind about, Juan between dream, leaving elegant corner, let the soul stop, fades the vicissitudes of sad feelings, in between the lines through the clouds Liebo to...,< p > years rolls, silent romantic passage, hope do the long road of life diffuse, precipitation is the infinite tenderness rang...,
language is the feeling of sadness is sad willow, like willows, half strands of half curved, thin miss season. No tears,hogan sito ufficiale, broken strings, lilac withered early, cold flute crack, who put on my arm and sorrow, who put the pain in my left?
.< p > si no sleep, night Weiyang, light carrying a piece of good news, Piaowu in shore skyline, quiet night for you open the missing heart. Tonight, you on this side, into the poem, I on the shore, into the word, often through, then contracted on a touch of warmth, and a sparkling smile.
< p > the frosting everywhere, cold nights, such as washing, Yi Xing soft thinking with the wind, jade ice soul toad, the people of hope circle, flash is a year, and see the flowers, and see the bird, and is full of thoughts.
Related Articles:

I always believe that I have a chance with you in this life

In the process of searching for you, I forgot to do my own.

The perfect job is waiting fo

I seem to pay little attention to only a short while ago, fifteen of the moon, this is August wanes, the law of nature. At that time, there was a circle at home, then I also have a circle, very round and round. At that time I did not know how to worry, this circle will have a defect of the day. Even on that day, it should be a lot of years, I take it for granted.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复