主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-31 16:09:01 | 显示全部楼层

The spread of love tonight......

The mood: Happy weather: Sunny comments: time: 2013-12-30 introduction select font size: small Author: Zen

turn off music play music
tonight, is doomed to have no sleep......
rest for several days, has been busy, busy with the children and finishing materials. "Stranded" so,hogan outlet, so sorry. In the preparation of materials found in the stay with me about yourself that account page is missing, and I feel terrible. And I can't stop complaining about why his carelessness, then call back home to ask the mother didn't know I have already sent back home the. I am very contradictory, because my father is not at home, the mother can not read. I am very worried, and then repeatedly asked the mother, she said laughing, I still recognize your name.
I heard my mother say so, a word I can think of is the great mother, carrying us completely unable to estimate, because love itself is priceless.
chaotic live these days,air max one pas cher, my heart sometimes clear and sometimes confused,nike air max pas cher, what do not think the future. Live a retired life like, buy food to cook, go to the park. Tutoring children.
today finally tickets seckill in the bag is very happy. Looking forward to go home when come early. In recent times a friend, what is. Le zai! < p > life always in countless arithmetic, in addition,scarpe hogan outlet, subtraction, multiplication and division of the world,goyard paris, seriously appreciate,hogan outlet, this is alive the full meaning.
2013.12.30 late  Zen languageRelated Articles:

On girls f

Temperatur

Northeast dialect full translation

Check this period of time to do what it: as a part-time job for several days, but in the end did not go, but to the very full, and didn't go to reason is because the weekend by Mami's introduction to the children's Museum on the bench to the instructor, the title of the report check pass mode and so on, no technical content of work, but we are really busy 2, 3 night, weekend to children's Museum, two days day labourers, no technical content, but quite busy; "I am special forces" to review again, and will give me impressed lines extracted, then spent three nights carefully wrote an article for up to five or six thousand words.
burberry outlet italia[url=http://www.hote
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-12 19:03:00 | 显示全部楼层

Workplace hidden marriage for what

first, compared with men and unmarried women, the same is to enter the marriage, married women will be inexplicable to give birth to a weak state of mind. As a single woman,chaussure jordan pas cher, there will be more people willing to give help,scarpe hogan outlet, and man in the workplace of the marriage or not, often do not have to emphasize, even some people think that men have a family will actually have more sense of responsibility,hogan sito ufficiale, work will be more efforts.
perhaps, for most people,hogan sito ufficiale, it is not so much to accept this statement,hogan outlet online, but the reality is sometimes.
< p > furthermore, from a certain angle, in the eyes of many hidden marriage of women, she might have felt implicit marriage is she entered the workplace astepping stone to success. In other words, if the attitude of the first to enter the workplace, such as the post up, but also can slowly tell you the fact that married.
< p > perhaps marriage for individuals is love a sublimation, but for your company, I will is believed to woman once married, the center of gravity of the life more is to be placed in the family, work will be more or less suffer some influence,chaussure tn pas cher, speaking of which, return to the people are most concerned about the issue, which is why some women in the workplace, in the marriage willing to choose hidden marriage the crux of the, also is precisely because in whether married this problem, a certain extent, let a lot of married women suffered unequal treatment, there will be more and more married women hidden marriage.
implicit marriage, or in the first reaction to hear the word, people think more of a star,scarpe golden goose, just do not want to, and now more and more ordinary people have quietly lived a hidden marriage life.
< p > as for male experts give opinions, perhaps just purely from the point of view of men consider this problem, I think, as Mrs. man, of course, do not wish to own woman obviously married, also allegedly her unmarried, this time, men may feel ignored by women themselves, more will be inexplicable give birth to a potential sense of crisis.
< p > love to defend the war seen Su Qin program, she mentioned a point of view: "marriage is a personal privacy, no need to share with others", and other social relations of male expert, has given her distinct views, he believes that hidden marriage not only undermines the integrity, at the same time will bring potential of their marriage and family crisis.
and as a woman, I would understand that some women do just to survive. Though ye, listen up. This hat buckle is a little big, although can not simply think. Once a woman married the cliff of the workplace students will come to an end, but they may fear because of their marital status, which led to the company no longer reuse their own, will bring more development opportunities to unmarried women.
have to say,scarpe hogan outlet, because the social division of labor is different, the male and female experts in this problem is inevitable. The majority of women in the workplace is also a kind of helpless marriage, because the same work, unmarried women and married women are treated differently. Related Articles:

okay

Beyond the dream

Spring City fly everywhere, cold fooddongfeng Liu." Desolate tomb filled with shame pain, I have repeatedly told myself not to think, this is not my character, I from the thinking of a normal person to think about things, can be the tomb of the mourning pain, has broken all my insistence.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-17 02:28:02 | 显示全部楼层

Your friends have their own spare tire

Time: 2012-05-08 22:03 source: network editor: click on the network reproduced: your friends have their own spare tire?     a lot of times we can not help feeling that we are sick, can not afford to play, can not afford to eat, I feel alive really tired! The reason: since the second half of 2008,golden goose scarpe, the financial crisis,air max tn pas cher, a large number of enterprises around the collapse of a large number of enterprises, the rapid decline in wealth, the unemployment rate continues to rise, income continues to decline. Business is increasingly difficult to do,hogan outlet, the employment situation is more and more serious,converse pas cher, these topics are almost every day filled with our ears,hogan sito ufficiale, and even directly affect the lives of every one of us.       life stress is too large, which has become a common phenomenon in society. In most cities in China, only with our working-class income, even if we do not eat or drink, we may not be able to afford a set of housing. Moving hundreds of thousands of houses we can not stop! & nbsp; & nbsp; in addition, we also undertake to support parents, children's education, the ways of the world, the price soaring multiple pressures.     so the pressure from all aspects, there is much pressure can be imagined! Most people can say that they have never been released, and they have never had a good time! So, we are still cling to the meager income, or save the active seek opportunities to make money? & nbsp; & nbsp; now,hogan outlet, more and more people have realized that, in today's society, be sure to for their own to find a spare tire, increase their income. More people are constantly looking for, and hope to find a real opportunity to change their own!     we all know that with the great changes of society and the great adjustment of economic structure, a large number of traditional industries, traditional trades and jobs will be eliminated, which is the inevitable result of social development.     now it seems stable work, it is likely to be eliminated in the near future by society. Therefore, the word "unemployment", in today, so that in the future for a long time, will be accompanied by us, he is becoming more and more obvious to us this generation lingering obsession.     of course, the adjustment of economic structure, in the elimination of backward, but also will be the birth of a large number of new industries, new jobs and jobs, which has given us new opportunities and new directions.     however, every period of the new things, often only the idea ahead of the people are willing to engage in. In this conception in the process of transformation, not big fish eat small fish,hogan outlet, but the fast eat the slow fish,golden goose sneakers, who is changing fast, who will be able to advance to adapt to the society, advance over a rich life, it has also become a future generation of new rich class of reason.     so, we are satisfied, or active, Shun sometimes moving to meet the social change?     we are taking the old road, or keeping pace with the times, looking for a way.Related Articles:

When the wind blows at the br

Home - can

Interpreta

You ask me why in the old many teachers to choose the teacher Chen? This is certainly not because of other teachers I do not admire it, other teachers I also admire, because the teacher to teach us the knowledge to teach us, I am very much respect for all the teachers. But Chen's unique way of education is different, so that we do not like the language of Chinese students have become like the language, the original like Chinese students become more like chinese.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-20 11:59:56 | 显示全部楼层

At two o'clock in the morning, you give the feelin

< p > to see the world through the cup, my world just a cup mouth so big,hogan sito ufficiale, rounded, distorted, confused,air max 95 pas cher, vaguely, my world no exports. Wine rotation, a circle a circle, rotating, drag you long shadows, rotating in my arms, rotating in my dream, let her sleep is full of your shadow.
give me a quiet corner, please? Let the heart to sleep in the air, at 2am sad show bar, drink. Lonely lonely, dark corner, also according to the place, but not wet. I drank your hands down the cup, red liquor, that is you give the feeling of heartbreak.
night hazy, hazy,air jordan homme, hazy, I hazy, surrounded by a silence. At two o'clock in the morning sad show it, also quiet. The noise is gone, my ears are all quiet. Heavy traffic, people such as weaving, neon ghosts, shady trees, your face is whirling.
I'm drunk? Keep at two in the morning show it sad. I had a few of their light hair, hair wrapped, tugging at the knot, also untied the knot. Like just now, I use my right hand for his thrush, but the right to the left of the painting,hogan sito ufficiale, and on the right is painted on the left. So, when I use his left hand in his right hand, right hand left hand, I found, now, to the left, and you have the right to.
left, transparent goblet, slim, graceful. The liquid of the red, bright red, like extremely, that year that month, Iraqis and gurgling under the tears, splashing on your shoulder, winding at your brow, but unattended in a, your heart.
keep in the early hours of the sad show it. Transparent goblet, fragrant wine. Mellow wine, with a touch of bitterness, reflects my sweet eyes. My eyes blurred, Yingying dripping, dripping in the goblet, let the tears and you together.
< p > dimly, I seemed to hear the laughter of who, exaggeration,hogan sito ufficiale, harsh,louboutin pas cher, with break cry, reverberated in the all around me. A single rose in full bloom, and then, a rose will fade,goyard prix, at two o'clock in the morning, sad show, sobbed discarded in the corner of the street, come and go often crowd. There are no longer stop figure, affectionately attention.
two in the morning, sad in the old guitar notes, lazily floating in the sky. In the night, feeling, surging, injury, spreading. Who is it who burns the voice, let her dull, torn, full of charm, and let the tears flow in my heart. Suddenly remembered, that's not what I want, farewell.
I tried to stretch his bent body, when you leave. The eyebrows, want to give you a few rose petals. Clear lines, still bright,air max one pas cher, only reluctantly litter. Wet, glittering and translucent, the collections of the drip of water, in the palm of my hand, palm remains the same, but there is no temperature of the past. Related Articles:

A man of o

stylo mont blanc pas cher

baby feeding  with the further transformation of o

Moon night and how many people want to see and do not want to see the night, would like to see is because the moon is too pure, it is a beautiful yearning, a lot of good looking forward to. Don't want to see, because the moon quiet such as Yihong clear water, the wind gave birth to many mood ripples, acts add much without resistance to sorrow.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-21 16:04:05 | 显示全部楼层

Back to the place where dreams lost

big or small dew pressed bamboo, as will be landing, but with a trace of love. A beam of light through the bamboo in the dew, shining the light like a hazy. Heart in the quiet of the bamboo forest, looking for that vaguely impression,golden goose, followed by the memory of the memory of the footsteps of the dream. Gently brushed shade road leaves,hogan outlet, try to turn the trace of dream. Perhaps, the dust of time is too thick, covered the once traversed the road, to, or shallow or deep footprint,hogan outlet online, travel time, has been deeply buried. Seems to be not from the heart, but do not want to give up.
suddenly bursts of breeze, rolled up leaves,hogan outlet, but also opened a dream posture. All my thoughts are raised, such as your hand brushed the dust. The heart is still beating, his hands gently, spread to warm your heart. Tears in eyes flashing, the winter can let the tears melt, sorrow can let the tears wash away. Seems to hold in the hands of the dream will give you a perfect. Wipe the tears from your eyes,hogan outlet, with you to dream of flying wings to fly again. Flying across the muddy towards the other side of the well-being of the well-being of the other side.
back to the dreams of lost places,tn homme pas cher, bit by bit banging on your heart, every word written dream is beautiful. Leaves left, rotating in a graceful posture, dream dance dance, bamboo and dew singing the familiar melody. A pair of dew pressure bamboo scenery fleshed out, quiet ink rendering of your thoughts, you bring back to the dream of the lost, to feel your Xinyu depicted beautiful. Gently on the dream had lost the place seems to have quietly holding your hands, with you in the bamboo forest in the shuttle.
in January, in the afternoon, with the withered leaves, the shuttle in the memory of the tunnel. Trance, the late time in some heavy footsteps seemed to emerge, and gradually stop. Side of the bamboo is still green, walk in the bamboo shade Road next to the heart seems to at the moment release, ambiguously seem to see where dreams of lost. The quiet bamboo forest, the voice of the coming and going, it is a drop of dew on the bamboo leaves on the melody, such as the lost dream in the quiet click on your pulse, tell you, you have lost her.
to walk towards the light scattered places, leaves on the ground are still green yellow. Hand to pick up the light and warm, such as your slender hand in touch, the meal time,tn requin pas cher, moved to flow out. Seems to smell the breath of dreams, that familiar with the kind of let you fascinated. Perhaps, this is the dream of the shadow, she did not leave. Still relies on the next to the bamboo, waiting for you come back, holding her go to watch the beautiful sunrise and sunset. At this time, such as in spring,golden goose, the trees are all flowers. Bathed in the warm sunshine, wandering in the bamboo forest birds'twitter and fragrance of flowers. Intoxicated with this.. Related Articles:

At the end

Some peopl

Habit sad

There is only one answer - love. The little prince in order to help the poor, he gave up his sword on the gem, gave the gold piece, also gave his eyes. But he has nothing to fear and to know what is real happiness! I not only to help those poor and happy, but also for my dedication of the prince and the little swallow and sad. I also understand a truth, there is love will be truly happy!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-4-24 03:35:58 | 显示全部楼层

Look for you, not see......

is the time to abandon me, or I lost in the memories of the once?
no one has ever been able to tell me what is love? Is a kind of feeling, is also a feeling; is a meeting, is also a lifetime time. From strangers to the other side of life, in which the taste, perhaps only two people love each other deep experience.
"I like you, is my exclusive memory......" Note, feeling around the body, and my tears already turned. My life are in and feeling trapped, but not to go to prison, even the fall of a ghost town. There was no one, waiting for a lifetime of love dearly. I will be the old time folding lock, sent to the future of their own, my heart must belong to you at that time, my dear you......
< p > has always believed that you will wait for me there, and so I from distant stars in sections, and you hug in the soft moonlight and the storm, accompanied by the fleeting time,hogan sito ufficiale, and how I was,hogan outlet, how like looking back, but could not see you find, if encounter is just a moment, you're bound to is my heart a warm injury, hidden in the depths of, the flowers from the contained sweet.
.< p > maybe we born poet, desire is one kind of eternal and romantic feeling, just happy gap is among thousands of people meet, some people stay intersection coincides with the returnees, and some people but in the wrong view,tn homme pas cher, lost in the happiness of others, is early or late, only the passing of time can prove it.
finally, can take some leisure time, give my heart a false, let her in the west to east. Finally to pull himself back in the past, the years time, Mo acquaintance, and the king like again, may because of loneliness or consonance,montblanc plume pas cher, our hearts since the initial system together, so there is a legend. When the sisters and keeps saying to be happy, and then look back, we finally grow, light red,hogan sito ufficiale, and you each returned to the attribution of arms, looking at the pictures in his arms, charming and lovely of you, my heart immediately by a share warmth swept, dear, rain is always put sunny, happiness is like a flower, blooming, beauty in the heart. You is my forever precious, not easy to meet, Xiangxi is more difficult, beauty is life, a couple of friends, I would like to this sweet continued on...
< p > had an appointment, but we put down the cable, gather together, go crazy to play, to see the sea to cry, to chat to enjoy life, even though they each have a home, I thought, if one day, we can each with the warmth of their homes to meet in the park so >
< p > life in a hurry, so I always carelessly missed the scenery along the way,tn requin pas cher, once agreed to do a simple, happy woman, however,tn pas cher, they would understand,sca goyard pas cher, speak from the heart, if the heart does not hurt, is years unharmed, heart if not comply, the words by heart. After all, can not be so uncorrupted, round moon among the flowers, Duyi, not romantic Oh, had to put yourself venting in flapped heartstrings melody, let sad buried, read it from your warmth, bit by bit...
--
Related Articles:

Say goodby

Silent ending

Love is al

Away from their homeland in the drifting journey, exotic city lights reflects my lonely feelings, facing the free lands is unaccompanied helpless, even even the language of illogical, the most exciting is to suddenly heard someone in the crowd said accent in the street. I know a person to a strange country, home in the heart is no longer the anchorage but an inn. I have the hope of life, the pursuit of life are pouring to the journey of wandering.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复