发表于 2016-4-30 01:25:33 | 只看该作者

Creative destruction

Creative destructionHow to make their own operation as
,golden goose mid star
Editor's note:
  How can we find the new concept of

?

How to make their own more
  < br   > many European and American enterprises managers told us that although they are satisfied with their management ability, but the ability to implement change deeply uneasy. What will the first - class reformers do?" Some people will ask such questions, assuming that a good reformer does exist. "What are the factors driving the innovation?" Others want to know how to extend the business to the outside of the core business. One of the most fundamental questions is: "how do we discover new ideas?"

Which office mode is the most efficient

Tax considerations for the establishment of the Office

To my lover, may we have a lifetime of happiness.

Everything has a cause, he did not dare to complain about what. He kind of consequences, finally swallowed only yourself. But you will find yourself on so many excuses, like a piece of armor to protect themselves. But did not want to, but my heart tied. Did not dare to act rashly, because it has been unable to bear weight at any time will collapse.
[url=http://www.littleadventurersnursery.co.uk/feden/]borse burberry outlet[/url
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
673#
发表于 2016-4-29 22:32:42 | 只看该作者

My world for you to keep the spring

& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; "the top of the moon is still in the west,goyard paris, sparse birds haven't wake up the sun, cultivator shoulder plow to pull the old cattle, to the hillside plowing potato. The sun bent with the wind shadow, calloused hand curved iron plows, cultivated in the spring. The rustle in the soft soil, in the cuckoo in maize. The dream in the wind in the rain clouds......".
      soil gave me life, sunshine gave me glory, the air gave me breath, the birds sang for me, and the flowers were sweet to me...... Everything for me cry, smile for me, for me, my life in the soil and the sun. Spring rain awakened sleeping green I, me, I am ignorant.
  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; I am a tall pinnacle of the small bamboo, you are green in February the earth opened in March peach blossom spring rain spring girl. Brave spring girl, wisdom spring girl.
  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; spring girl is my mentor friends, spring in my ear said quietly: "do not experience wind and rain to see the rainbow", "do not experience wind and rain to grow into towering trees?" I nodded in cold mountain rock. Whenever the spring girl passing by the hill,air max pas cher, I shook the hands of our happy now singing,scarpe hogan outlet, now dancing.
      I was silent, silent.
  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; even if the river no longer flows, time no longer walk, naught of heaven and earth, my world still for you retaining spring. Even if the sun doesn't rise, earth's rotation is no longer, spring,scarpe hogan outlet, summer, autumn and winter no longer changes, flowers and trees all withered, my world still for you retaining spring.
  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; from the vast white snow day came the spring girl, crossing the mountains through the Blue Moon Valley, indifferent world of confusion and the vicissitudes of life, walk secluded injury and loss.
      spring girl ABSP universe faded The end of life pathos, wearing a green dress.
      in the winter time rolls on. A piece of red leaves to fall hard offerings, a piece of snow piled up in the branches. A lookout mountain bamboo, a sheep, herds of goats, still in the dead of winter the green grass leaves,sac goyard pas cher, leaving groan with gusto, in between heaven and earth.
      "spring a millet, 10000 sub autumn harvest". You see,louboutin pas cher, the spring girl singing between heaven and earth work:
      winter comes, can spring be late? One or two thunder wake you up. Curious grass stuck head,tn femme pas cher, thousands of tree branches uplift one thick little a knot in one's heart, Zhan a little stars,tn homme pas cher, the blue sky and white clouds distant hope.
Related Articles:

My stray

How many yean fly, cool dream book

Just for y

There are many kinds of edge, to be able to know who is a cherished and memorable edge. But love more is crowds in the pass, sometimes, rub shoulders in a hurry; sometimes, affectionate leisurely to you came. Under the eaves of it rains and shelter pedestrians, the faint light of the street waiting for the same road vehicles yeguiren. They are also a chance. Even under two birds, to meet in the air, but also because of the margin.
borse outlet burberry[url=http://www
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
672#
发表于 2016-4-29 17:53:43 | 只看该作者

private life simple

Jeff Chang (data plan)
< p > zhe from 1998 invited to participate in the CCTV Spring Festival Gala, began to actively expand the mainland career, clear resounding voice his voice recognition is high, plus,air max homme pas cher, "love, such as tide", "don't be afraid of me sad", "excesses" and other signs of countless love song, 2005 he almost every year are in the mainland do tour, up to 1 year can sing 60 games,golden goose scarpe, plus business singing return 60 million RMB (about 290 million yuan NT) monthly performance 4 to 6 games,scarpe hogan outlet, allowed his ceiling gold at least 3 billion yuan.
)< p >, according to Taiwan media reports,goyard pas cher, Zhang Xinzhe (ACI) yesterday in Beijing with the brokerage firm "Bo Sheng entertainment signed cooperation, 47 years old, he roots in the mainland market for 16 years, with many lyric songs, he recently frequently run on commercial speech, do tour, in ceiling about 3 billion yuan (about 6 million yuan), he will be income on both sides and real estate investment and antiques, Taipei, Shanghai, Beijing, Hualian mansion, farm gross amounted to 2.9 billion yuan (about 6 million yuan), antique about 2 billion yuan (about 4 million yuan), investment assets of at least $490 million (about RMB 1 billion yuan) take-off.
< p > friends said, although he is able to earn,tn pas cher, but life is very simple, the biggest cost is to invest in antiques. In addition, he also in Taiwan and the mainland to produce, it is reported that he was in the stockade Zheng bought near the two 100 Tung Ping (about 330 square meters Villa in Shanghai to buy a 50 households Ping (about 165 square meters) of edifices, two or three years ago is locked up in Beijing the essence area, generous to spend 1 billion yuan (about 2 million yuan) to buy 100 Ping top luxury "Beijing Metro International," if he in flower lotus 2 million (about 4 million yuan) to buy land, he light property value of 2.9 billion yuan (about 60 million yuan),hogan outlet online, considerable financial resources is abundant.
47 year old Jeff Chang exposed their billion keen investment real estate and antiques
click into the picture: Jeff Chang looked to find the other half new club to send 4 million light aircraft (Figure
At least 300 million years
;  
;  
< p > a zhe yesterday signing press conference a cappella a few new songs "love your destiny",scarpe hogan outlet, this is a remake of the Korean "from the stars you tear episode" my destiny ",chaussure jordan pas cher, he said had to fight for the ROK authorization, like a rookie like to have all of their winning record and the previous album written in English so that ROK audit, South Korea also asked the Chinese lyrics should be close to Han origin words, finally find the ROK agreed.   
private life simple
Related Articls:

The Release of Laura And Euna Lee on

Terms of f

will go out of meditation

Then two people go to the corner to take green van, although the Gou girl has been deliberately pulled his cap, but in shorts and black stockings modeling remain compelling, car people have voted with curious eyes. She is only the head big eared lower. Peer glasses man first in the Admiralty alight, Gou girl is in north point off the car and taxi back to Tseung Kwan O TV city, so turning is in order to save half the distance taxi money, earnestly carefully.
[url=http://www.hortusnaturalis.nl/tag/ecco-schoenen-sale/]ecco schoenen sale[/u
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
671#
发表于 2016-4-29 15:57:34 | 只看该作者

The rights of the strip show the dew point, the pu

&nbsp,hogan outlet online;
      reported that the woman's husband in the original Xinjiekou Hubu street the day of the building as a security guard. In April last year, more than 7 points a night, the man and his colleagues after work together to a district (Jiangning lotus property) drinking, died in the middle. After the incident, the property company hopes to solve the problem through legal channels, but the woman refused to take the judicial way, open to 300 thousand to settle the matter. The property company's psychological price is far below this, the two sides have not been well coordinated. Today the woman went to the book of Huang home residential beg for saying. Later in the crowd of persuasion, staged "striptease" scene. Double pond police station to the scene to persuade the woman down. According to the surname Jiang company staff of lotus property in Shenzhen City Nanjing Branch revealed, because the woman refused to go judicial way repeatedly to the district to blocking the door trouble, the company will have her to court, the woman also has received the court summons.
      this woman on the property company to take the initiative to solve the problem through legal channels, the formation of differences. Whether the opening price of 300 thousand is reasonable, this is the legal relationship between the two sides have their own unilateral desire can not be represented by the judicial process to track the results of the ruling,air max 95 soldes. Nanjing young woman unfortunately widowed book worthy of sympathy and compassion, but the woman claimed rights to avoid legal channels do not go, trying to through this motionless strip and hopes that the public opinion support, intended to each other and the relevant departments of applied pressure, which let people had to stand at the level of moral human nature essence of strip rights -- facts. This strip is of dissent as a female shameless SAPO,hogan sito ufficiale. &amp,hogan outlet online; nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; < br  >  & nbsp; & nbsp; real rights or, SAPO Changqing worth mentioning, regardless of its nature, such blindly follow the trend, real took off clothes grandstanding behavior is clearly a detested. Reasonable and appropriate economic compensation is a kind of embodiment of the rights and interests, but to make "blocking the door", "strip show" thus affecting the normal operation of the company and disrupt the normal social public order excesses, and finally let the woman in Nanjing in after the tragic loss of her husband was property company to tell a court,hogan outlet. Missteps accusers accused is really worth, also hope to Nanjing women don't because of anger blinds the mind, rights not only to rational but also to take appropriate way to...... (Star online user   Yang Yonghua) this article only represents the author's personal point of view
;
&nbsp,scarpe hogan outlet; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; 22,scarpe hogan outlet, according to well-known media reports: September 21,, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province, Qinhuai District Huang book home area at the entrance, a woman strip rights, emotional, pants wearing only shorts, the upper part of the body has been finished off, only with a coat cover. The woman said that her husband had done in the area of security, and unit leaders went out for dinner last year, accidental death,hogan sito ufficiale. She repeatedly failed to discuss the statement, but today staged a strip show".
Related Articles:

Death message _1673

No one will be a lifetime of

Inspections are an important guarantee for the strict control of the party from the party

From 1979 began literary creation, in the national and provincial literary journals published more than 100 million words of fiction, essays, reportage and script that works by income in various literary anthologies and middle school students in extra-curricular reading. Published works of fiction, essays, essays, dramas and operas.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
670#
发表于 2016-4-29 14:51:12 | 只看该作者

You must know the family first aid.

You must know the family first aid,nike tn pas cher.
A, intraocular foreign bodies
< br   > any small objects or liquids, even if it is a grain of sand or a drop of detergent into the eyes will cause eye pain,nike air max pas cher, even damage the cornea.
the absolute prohibition: do not rub your eyes, no matter how small foreign body will scratch the cornea and cause infection. If the foreign body into the eye deeper position,scarpe hogan outlet, then be sure to immediately seek medical treatment, doctors to deal with.
< br   > brighten Alert: if it is corrosive liquid splash Ruyan, you must immediately go to the hospital for treatment; if after self treatment eye still unwell,hogan outlet, burning, edema or blurred vision, but also need to ask the doctor to use professional instrument to treat and reckless irreverence of Qiebukelu act.
two,air jordan pas cher, sprain
< br   > when the periarticular ligaments are stretched too serious, beyond the degree it can afford will sprains sprains are usually accompanied by cyanosis and edema. Emergency measures: in sprains occur within 24 hours, try every hour with ice cold once every half hour. Wrap the injured area with elastic compression bandage, and the injured area is high. 24 hours later, began to change the affected area for heat,hogan outlet, promote the blood circulation of the injured area.
< br   > the absolute prohibition: cannot optional activity of the injured joints, otherwise easily lead to ligament tear, recovery is relatively difficult.
< br   > brighten Alert: if after a few days of self treatment and rest, the lesion is still pain and mobility, it is possible that the fractures,hogan outlet, muscle strain or ligament rupture and need to immediately to the hospital for medical treatment.
three,scarpe hogan outlet, nosebleeds
< br   > nose bleeding is caused due to the rupture of blood vessels in the nasal cavity and nasal blood vessels are very fragile, so flow nosebleed is a relatively common accidents.
< br   > the absolute prohibition: forced to head back upturned position will enable nosebleed import and panic will also have part of the blood is sucked into the lungs, do not unsafe and unsanitary.
alarm: 20 minutes of continuous flow nosebleed if still can not stop, the patient should be.Related Articles:

Start a bu

Enterprise

The true meaning of Leadership the death of the ego

Everything has a cause, he did not dare to complain about what. He kind of consequences, finally swallowed only yourself. But you will find yourself on so many excuses, like a piece of armor to protect themselves. But did not want to, but my heart tied. Did not dare to act rashly, because it has been unable to bear weight at any time will collapse.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
669#
发表于 2016-4-29 13:45:45 | 只看该作者

Funny Christmas jokes

!"
to find the game object,hogan outlet online, we called the phone: "Hello, is that Mr. XX   miss?"
"Oh? Ha ha, good good!"
< p > Christmas humor funny joke 5 Chinese say Merry Christmas, say Merry? Christmas, with the truth that I want Christmas presents when I ah!,< p > funny Christmas humor jokes 6 Christmas really feel good lonely oh! Because there is no you in the side. In fact, I really to you, want, want, want to let you accompany me through this romantic Christmas Eve.
funny Christmas joke 2 new century Christmas Eve of course to find some things to do. Based on past experience, to do a phone game. Of course, the premise is that we play other people.
Christmas has arrived, Charlie's father was really he had a headache, so he filed out of the door of the ax. After a quarter of an hour, Dad came back with a big Christmas tree. Charlie shouted happily, "Dad, you are really great, just to spend a quarter of an hour on the big tree back!"
funny Christmas joke 3 in the desert area of the white owner of his African servant said: "Christmas is coming, in our home is to decorate a Christmas tree." He asked his servant to buy a tree. Excited for the master see tree. Disappointed! Because no servant seen too much of the tree, in order to facilitate the handling to cut off the branches and leaves,ugg soldes, leaving only the stem.
dad said,scarpe hogan outlet, "didn't you see that I brought an ax?"
dad patted his head and said,scarpe hogan outlet, "silly boy, felling which is so fast,tn requin pas cher, I was brought back from the market."
&quot,hogan outlet;I am."
funny Christmas joke 7 days to eat the same meal, no money. Do the same dream every day. Do the same thing every day. Want the same people every day, miss. Every day silently praying, blessing. Bless you holy
Charlie asked: "you are not too expensive do not want to buy it?"
< p > "here is 168 voice service, your friends as you point song" when ", I wish you a merry Christmas! Listen to press a key."
funny Christmas joke 1 Charlie every year to his father noisy to the Christmas tree, his father always said it was too expensive, do not want to buy.
funny Christmas joke 4 Christmas is coming,goyard prix, a little boy wrote to Santa Claus: "Dear Santa,scarpe hogan outlet, I wanted a bike last year, but I got a sister.". Please don't make a mistake this year, thank you. Don't want to be people from my brother."
"thank you for listening!"
Funny Christmas jokes
Du Shou - on the side of the sixth and eighth picked up two enamel bowl: "when Related Articles:

Ten times

College en

Adversity

There are many kinds of edge, to be able to know who is a cherished and memorable edge. But love more is crowds in the pass, sometimes, rub shoulders in a hurry; sometimes, affectionate leisurely to you came. Under the eaves of it rains and shelter pedestrians, the faint light of the street waiting for the same road vehicles yeguiren. They are also a chance. Even under two birds, to meet in the air, but also because of the margin.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
668#
发表于 2016-4-29 13:38:21 | 只看该作者

How to choose an insurance agent

How to choose the insurance agent< br   > currently, Hushang active 40000 insurance agent, which is convenient for people to obtain insurance services at the same time, puts forward some requirements on the capability of identifying people. How can "stop", to find a suitable agent? The author thinks that we can study the insurance agent from the three levels of compliance,goyard pas cher, professional,hogan outlet, service.
< br   > agent shall abide by the rules and regulations, such as to the customer rebate,golden goose saldi, not on behalf of the client's signature, discredit the industry, do not reveal customers' private information etc.. If the agents of illegal operations, the interests of customers may be damaged, or even without security. For example: the agent of acquiescence, and even induced customers signature, will lead to the insurance contract shall be invalid. Customers comply with the code of practice for those agents not, shall be rejected.
< br   > professional agent in just contact customers, not rhetoric, more attention to listen to customer's requirement, after fully understanding customer needs, began to design.
< br   > practice proved that most customers don't know what to buy insurance, this performance when they asked the agent to express the insurance demand,golden goose, deviations occur. Some agents believe in the customer is God's creed, when the customer's requirements deviation, the design of the program is often deliberately cater to. Professional agents can be keen insight into the real needs of customers,air max pas cher, dare to express different opinions, put forward a good plan and suggestions.
< br   > insurance plan,chaussure louboutin pas cher, and sometimes also used complex mathematical models, mediocre agents is difficult to achieve this level. For example, for customers in the design of pension plan, professional agents can use the pension model, even the use of a small financial analysis system.
service requirements is advanced requirements for insurance agents. Long term consumption characteristics of insurance, determines the importance of service. In the past,scarpe hogan outlet, we pay more attention to insurance products and insurance price,tn requin pas cher, paid little attention to service. However, insurance services mainly focus on customer service, it is difficult to lead before the insurance agent's service level to make objective assessment. Therefore, the service consciousness and service level we need to examine some of the details from the agent.  Related Articles:

He abandoned the songbirds, Mu Swan and Gao Xiang

Listening

Be on guar

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
667#
发表于 2016-4-29 12:04:25 | 只看该作者

The count of Monte Cristo (The Count of Monte Cris

The young girl approached
. "Oh, sir,scarpe hogan outlet," she said, "why do you come today.
< p > in the orchard, had once been planting the finest fruits and vegetables, now only sparse loose pine planted with alfalfa flower, because nobody care, in the future, I am afraid that inevitably to become a piece of barren land. It and the planning of the streets have a fan low door communicated with, opened the door and came in is this fence surrounded the wasteland, although is a wasteland, a week ago, the owners have from it was back to the five thousandths of rest on our laurels, whereas previously it is a sub do not earn. On the other side of the building, in front of us already mentioned, chestnut trees high in the stands, grow taller than the wall, other plants also booming growth, were not influenced by the chestnut tree, they eagerly in all directions spread full of garden space, as in insist that they have the right to enjoy the sunshine and the air like the. Extremely dense foliage corner,stylo mont blanc pas cher, almost all the sunshine in the outside in the garden, here are seats of a large stone and various farm flavor, show that the hidden place is a meeting place, or is in the building a master beloved retreat, building from here, although only a hundred paces,scarpe hogan outlet, but looking out from the dense foliage, only to see a fuzzy shadow. In short, the choice of the mysterious locations as static abode is a very reasonable of, because here you can escape all prying eyes, the shade of the cool and refreshing, dense foliage like is a heavy sky. Even in the hot summer, encounter the burning days, scorching ray of sunshine is also not to enter, the birds singing mildly, noises of the street and the building can not pass here.
< p > young girl though see she are looking forward to the people, but to see not in such a costume, was taken aback, and was about to make a hasty retreat. But the eyes burning fire of the love of youth has been from the door gap saw action in white clothes, and saw his beautiful neighbor slender waist that blue belt in flowing. He hurried over, put his mouth in a gap, shouted: "do not be afraid, Wa Ron Tina,golden goose saldi, i!"
the goddess of spring has given some very warm days to the inhabitants of Paris. That day in the evening,hogan outlet, you can see the bench very casually placed a book and a parasol and a embroidery basket, basket pulled out a piece of unfinished embroidered linen handkerchiefs. These kind of things,hogan outlet online, not far from the place, a young woman standing next to the iron gate, tried to from the seams around to the outside, her attitude is extremely keen,air max homme pas cher, eyes a blink don't blink, which can be proved that she is very concerned about this matter. Is at this time,nike tn femme pas cher, the orchard access to the street through that door noiselessly opened, in is a tall and strong young man, the body wearing a set of ordinary gray work loading, wearing a velvet top cap, his hair and beard and mustache is combing is extremely neat, dark and bright, with his body of the civilian dress did not match. When he opened the door, quickly to all around look around a bit, found out that no one saw him, to walk to come in, then shut the door carefully, the pace in a hurry to the gate came.
Related Articls:

and I both

in the new

Administra

Then two people go to the corner to take green van, although the Gou girl has been deliberately pulled his cap, but in shorts and black stockings modeling remain compelling, car people have voted with curious eyes. She is only the head big eared lower. Peer glasses man first in the Admiralty alight, Gou girl is in north point off the car and taxi back to Tseung Kwan O TV city, so turning is in order to save half the distance taxi money, earnestly carefully.
outlet online burberry[url=http://www.acufen
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
666#
发表于 2016-4-29 12:01:52 | 只看该作者

Zhang Changlei TOYOTA OEM is the independent brand

Zhang Changlei: TOYOTA OEM is the independent brand Pride Flag
,goyard prix
- guqingsheng refute "own brand Plaster" false argument
[recent article] yesterday red flag is the historical accumulation of "hollow barge guqingsheng theory"
[link] special "brand China &middot; my favorite China brand" hot in the second round of voting,air max 95 soldes!
[link] related Red Flag brand value: joint venture on the road to debate whether out of own brand?
[link] related experts Zhang Changlei in China column: Automotive Industry
< br   > Objective: this year, I continue to on the Internet: Red Flag brand articles 12, basically contains I for the Red Flag brand long-term study of academic exploration and understanding. However, my academic exploration of the stricken senior automotive commentator guqingsheng serious deviation from the historical track of the fire, to the red flag was alive spoiled: induced Zhang "Changlei,hogan outlet, the red flag or the sun red flag: independent brand Plaster" and "red flag residual also value a few money: barge Changlei the village Zhang universal licensing of" three essays bombing, to defend my academic point of view as well as the Red Flag brand, I can't not to guqingsheng responded with a "silent". As writing the Chinese can say "and" kill Soros "book guqingsheng, rather to people in the history of the economic development of today, short-sighted, consciousness is the narrow point, biased the a little impression. Here, I make a formal response!
< br   > never thought my dialysis red series will lead to such a question, Mr. guqingsheng, Mr. Gu to me as "brand experts" the question is understandable, after all, a person's knowledge and ability is limited, but don't let them feel to the brand as a knowledge of science, this perhaps is not I make up a missed lesson that can be solved.
< br   > and we don't doubt is formed in the long history of the red flag of unique brand heritage is not Zhang Changlei or the other what the "flicker",scarpe hogan outlet, we have neither the capacity of the case, but did not dare to profane. Even with the red flag of the production of the FAW,hogan outlet, but also can not arbitrarily say that the red flag is only one of the FAW, the red flag is a common resource and wealth of the Chinese people. Today we talk about brand, the red flag has gone through half a century, before we have a brand concept and awareness of the time she has been in numerous Chinese heart left deep imprint,golden goose, has become a national symbol of the language.
< br   >, Mr. Gu has been broken vein red pulse jump some instability, regardless of the diagnosis is accurate, I think as a virtue of medical researchers,tn femme pas cher, any prescription is a benevolence, hastily said there was no cure is not the doctor's attitude, not to mention pulse beating indicates that a force of freshmen is also unknown. Mr. Gu as a red flag once enthusiasm advocates that inner national circumstances and patriotic heart knot,nike tn pas cher, believe that even today for the red flag so questioned also.Related Articles:

People are the most fickle animal

High schoo

21 beliefs that determine your success in life

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
665#
发表于 2016-4-29 07:30:50 | 只看该作者

Let those days stay back at the end of the flowers

Three days ago
,nike tn pas cher
third, all in grinding away including me. The heat of the summer,hogan outlet online, I turned back to ask the name of the boy behind him, he said: "Wang Xiaotong." I said, "it's really like a girl's name." Later, he is my life's brother. I also finally default, "X small X" is a very personality of the name. About our hostel 123,hogan outlet online, never ignore the legend, I believe we are a miracle, midnight slumber until 3:00, countless times by pie face dorm flung open the door to remember a single discipline, but also has a No. 1 bed first grade good results of the God exist. Remember we in order to remove a single discipline, the dorm ran to the pie in the face that to jump three bears dance, and go to the supermarket to eat instant noodles to eat sweet canister, step is to go back to the dormitory. I had to mention,hogan sito ufficiale, in the third year to go home on the 10 road car, I am embarrassed no change, a woman came to the front for me to vote for me. I looked at her for a long time, she said: "you do not know me?" I almost blurted out: pie face! But in return to God is respectfully called a "
late at night is always brought back a messy thoughts,louboutin pas cher, inexplicable memories of the layout, the composition of a group of intermittent screen. From stepped into the door of Licheng II that moment until leaving today, it seemed at last to the green years to draw a satisfactory full stop.
< p > late autumn night, the playground is shrouded in the sky, scattered bits and flicker in head of the three girls, the breath also becomes fun. This is the way we gazed, the distance of the dormitory lights a beacon light. If we say that the restrictions and strict is the most demanding of our management, then freedom and madness is our most enjoyment. The girls secretly in a pile of discussion who like who, the boys and evaluation of which girls more beautiful. Remember a night school, Zhao Xuedong saw a man and a woman two students hand in hand, so crazy chase, they pull to begin running wildly, Wayside School kids excited booing. Everyone cried,scarpe hogan outlet, crying, watching two people hand in hand, running away, disappear in the dark "cage"...... Then catch or not I do not remember,golden goose, is not important, who will go to care and sentimental moments?
in those days still at the end of the back. Through the tears blurred the line of sight,hogan sito ufficiale, as if I saw the because of the operation to run with pace and snivelling little girl, I seem to hear old to me said: "you don't regret what you came here, you should regret you did and you here." I saw the look of the pose, and saw Lv Lianxiao call me up to answer questions, but only my silence and his embarrassment. I saw the instant noodles in the sheffey dormitory when she was young. See countless times and the last of the old song on the pace of eating rice. Heart is living in the diary, with three full thickness of the handwriting, precipitation of my junior high school all the time. Suddenly I sat in the last row of the classroom, the first time to see Guo Xian on the podium in said: you do not let me and to worry teachers. " I turned and saw the Wuzui break hair girl. Is that me? Standard short hair, I am very attached to the gaze of, is my youth ah. Related Articles:

Baby in the days when you leave

I will meet you in my life, and I will be warm.

Do not want to abandon you

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复