好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-2 00:30:09 | 显示全部楼层

2014-07-23

turn off music play music
< p > this period of time is a bit battered feeling and daily life in workers surrounded by a full range of atmosphere, from time to time will have a shrill noise, whether in the evening or early morning. Fortunately this time grandma to accompany me,air max 90 pas cher, day in, day out a person's own work,converse all star, eating a meal hungry meal life. Now all of a sudden,golden goose scarpe, a home from work and heat steaming food, people give me wash the fruit, also let me to eat a bit of life, really once again let me knew how bad to live on my own, I still need to be taken care of, I haven't really grown up. Diary Valley
< p > house is due to expire, I really very vexed mention this sentence, especially grandma came, you don't want to yourself to go out live, may be in in the heart also think why the grandmother will in this so long, you have your idea, but I know grandma do not much like in this strange place, the reason here, just to accompany me, take care of me, to keep my body better.
< p > this thing from beginning to end I do not know in what position, the plaintiff or the defendant, out of the situation I have to face it's a lot of, face don't know is what stuff, facing the psychological question,scarpe hogan outlet, in the face of Danjing by >
< p > trust is in the emotion to each other at least respect, do not I say you must know, who is not who stomach roundworm, you say,tn pas cher, sometimes some of the ideas may indeed we on the other side of the miscarriage of justice, but some subtle signs can still capture human the most real idea.

you said several times do not want to live in the outside, I can understand, own a person's feeling is not very good, I am also so spent every day. Look at the house. I won't mention it again.
< p > early in a long time before I open the calendar birthday, missed the weekend is expected, but apart day Valentine's Day is Saturday,hogan outlet online, we can stick together to celebrate, also should not be said to celebrate, as long as the simple together.
you have to go to the training, the last time is Daqing this is Heihe. I am very happy to have such a chance, but the time is too long to pick a little bit too, just to catch up with my birthday.
The author's mood: other weather: rain comments published: 15:01:50 2014-07-23 select the font size: small, large Author: Zeng.
in fact, I do not care about the birthday, the more they grow up, the more I do not like the birthday, do not want to grow up, do not want to grow old, do not want to face. But your appearance seems to reverse my view, in the heart of the imagination and you together to commemorate the time of my impression.
recently our feelings have been a crisis, because of my body. Now want to be quite funny, a scene is full of drama. Don't know if you think so.
about the birthday cake, deliberately chose with stationery, does not eat the cake even watching feel very good.
2014-07-27
Related Articles:

Ask the world what love is wi

The secret of success never y

As a rural student, he seems to be very low self-esteem, only to learn every day, but the results have not been. We also occasionally listen to the village with his brother in the same school to speak about it, but who do not know the specific circumstances. We have repeatedly asked my brother, but he always not language, face without any expression.
outlet burberry roma[url=http://www.adva
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复