主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-6 18:13:18 | 显示全部楼层

The escape of composition _1

suddenly, the most clever frog mound, see.
< p > one day, here was developed into a tourist attraction, thousands of tourists come here especially, sweet wells has become a bottle of mineral water, became a popular goods of the tourists. Soon, the water in the well is less and less,golden goose saldi, the fate of the frog family on the verge of death or destruction.
< p > the thing is,chaussure jordan pas cher, some uncivilized people, casually into the well to littering,hogan scarpe outlet, wells was severely damaged and the living environment of the frogs began to change, can not use the wells, many frogs due to illness and death, here has become the a terror zone ".
said the dry, the elders ordered the frogs began to flee their homes. Small frogs one by one on another head, then, five hours later, finally there are three frogs escape. The escape of the frog, found a piece of rope, put at the bottom of a frog pulled up. To the above, the elders said: "look,christian louboutin pas cher, wow! The original children,hogan sito ufficiale, the outside world is so big, so beautiful, we go to a home of our own!"
escape
then said happily: "the Frog - find a spade to dig out on the line!" "No, it should be dug what time ah! Such as dug, all died of thirst "frog said A. Another proposal was rejected. Small frog D thought for a while and said: "we go up the pyramid!" But big brother d deny immediately and sternly said: "can not, if not stepped on a good, foot slipped, that is bad, above brother was not killed, was also fall off to smash sexual fracture!" So,goyard prix, we did not find a good way after all is said and done.
one day, the frog elders summoned all the frogs in the well to open a secret escape. The elders said, "boys, you are good! Our homes were badly damaged and we had to get out of the "terror zone." what would you suggest?" They all have brainstorming. Some said, "let the birds come to help." Some said: "when they come to water, we climbed out on the bucket."." To countless elders, decided to adopt the "Mastermind" method from escaping.
in a long, long time ago, there was a frog in a well and have children,scarpe hogan outlet, they live very happy, happy, but the recent events that they want to leave the home.
escape
The
The
in a beautiful small village, there is a well,tn requin pas cher, the well lived a group of frogs, although they are a small place, knowledge is not much, but the one family living a happy life.
< p > this day, the frog family held an emergency meeting, the old gentleman solemnly said: "children, the home we couldn't stay, everyone think of ways to escape." "I want to say, I want to say" little frog QQ at the forefront of the said, "this is not a simple, our high jump champion small B horse is not on the list." Small B looked up at a distance of two meters of the wellhead, scared and sat on the floor, shouted: "no, I can't do that! I can't jump so high!" A scheme is negative.
Related Articles:

The fifth grade _4 Shenniao writing composition

The star s

Taishan travels composition 200 words _1

Since we have to face, let us put all the troubles in the growth has become happy, all the troubles are left behind, so happy with you and me. We do not encounter a little trouble, small things, give up the goal of life, do not give up, as long as you work hard, it is possible to get what you want. Let's troubles come to nothing, the pursuit of life goals.
[url=http://www.kinderfeestjestip.nl/tag/superdry-jas-sale/]superdry jas sale[/u
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复