主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-8 18:40:33 | 显示全部楼层

The sun is strong, gentle waves

HTML template sun strong,hogan outlet online, gentle waves< br   > a person, go in sight with no end in sight on the road, suddenly in the heart to give birth to a panic taste and hear my heartbeat sound, a clear sense of the to it in trembling. A road, so long, so far, a person, how to finish? I know, I always know, life, is a very long, very long road, the end of life, is the end of the road, I always know. One step, the two step I alone on such a walk, suddenly, feel so lonely. Such a beautiful road, but no people and I enjoy together, so good air, also only I a person breathing in, thinking in vain, and give birth, a sad feeling. Say, the wealth of life, not money, but there are one or two friend intersect mutually cherish friends good, when it comes to this, I feel myself very lucky, zhigenzhide friends there are six and half male and half female, ha ha say so, I count was a millionaire?? My friends always said I character too indifferent to, um, the I have to admit it, because, I often think of a better life is this: in the not too strong sunlight, I held a book, table a cup of green tea, ears waving soft music, so only. If you can live like this, even if the time has stopped,hogan outlet, I will not be afraid of it. Fortunately, before seeing such a word, life is a journey, life is a spiritual practice, in the journey of life, we repair our hearts and our souls. At the beginning of this sentence, I feel a deep sense of depth, but the mood is not controlled by the infection. Isn't it? We are really in the form of life,hogan outlet, that day is not to stay in one place? Whether it is busy working hard, or a leisurely walk, time has passed, however, we are not aware of it. Yes ah, in life, we constantly feel, experience, suspicion, try, try, through a variety of people, things, to improve the self-cultivation of the soul. Bi Shumin teacher also mentioned, the body and the flexibility is out of the way,ugg soldes, is not synchronized, we have to stop on the road, waiting for the body and soul of the agreement. Yes ah, how can I forget it, go so long, I have not stopped, the soul is abandoned me,chaussure louboutin pas cher, worth mentioning, stop it, in this gap inside,golden goose outlet, and so on it. Come to a stop, and then found surprises, original along the way scenery so intoxicating, on both sides of the green trees and the middle the ice road to the horizon. Originally, he is so small,hogan outlet online, so simply trapped in the empty world the, heart, but infinite excited, blood in the clamor, that the original fear emotion it is so vulnerable to was defeated. Really good happy. I often ask myself, do I like to be lonely? Wise men say, who will do great things unwilling to remain out of the limelight. I can do it himself. No, I do not love the lonely, love to be alone, just think, a person, really good ideas clearly, whenever this time, I think all world is I, I can be cynical about everything, small private things, a sand and grass, Yunyunzhongsheng, the vast expanse of the universe, this time,hogan outlet online.Related Articles:

Oh, dear,

Man in the

The smell

Passing of night, water mountain, and to the sea, the sea muddy color, the heaven is high and the depth of the sea, can not be measured, if there is a swim in the sky Pengxiang, Kun in the sea, or not. Then the sea evaporated, naturalized as a wilderness, losing leaves gradually, no trace. So, from chaos to chaos. Here called mood.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复