主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-8 02:32:37 | 显示全部楼层

Mood _0

HTML template mood< br   > feelings don't write don't know,hogan outlet, write a scare, the text is very limited, is difficult to truly express their sometime a moment of mood, the mood is very complicated things, changing attitudes of thousands of odd. Can say everyone's heart, have many unknown secrets and privacy,hogan outlet online. If want to spy on these privacy is not high, many people only according to their feelings, their cognition to try to figure out the inner activities of others, in fact, in most of the time are wrong. It can be said that so far the world's most cutting-edge science, not to break the heart of what activities. I had a lot of time, there is a very clear activity in heart, but they can not be expressed in words,hogan outlet online. Many of the world's greatest writer is great, because he is the image of the real language with his inner world describe. Even if he is written by people and things, seems to be unrelated to their own, but also that they have a different and unique mood of others, they have to be. People's understanding of the outside world is often very superficial, only into the heart of the understanding, there may be a comprehensive understanding of. So, I think, a person's mood, and not one or two words, or one or two pages can be expressed, the same things, for different people, will cause different thoughts and activities, which will lead to different mood. Also is "a dream of Red Mansions&quot,tn requin pas cher;, when people in reading,hogan outlet online, each person's innermost feelings activity is different, causes in each heart the mood change certainly is not the same. And each person can only according to their own life experience to understand the characters in the novel, can only use the ability to imagine a person has the ability to imagine the character's psychological activities. I sometimes think, a feeling is not only the role of the outside world, there should be a personal quality, culture, and the role of genetic factors in the. Sometimes in the heart appears two insulation instead of the picture, it seems that there are two forces in the contest, and is close, comparable, in that fleeting time, causing the kind of intense, sharply, this time,scarpe hogan outlet, OBE, may struggle between flesh and spirit is probably the heart internecine is overblown. People in the best mood is in a state of ignorance, you do not know anything, you will be in the original state of mind, your heart rate is not slow, this time your mood is the best. If the more you know, the more information you receive, you feel the building network is bigger, then your mood is more difficult to control, a variety of repulsive force is greater, your mood is bad. It has been suggested that you install some positive information, with some good information, you can feel better than others. In fact, everything is a double-edged sword,louboutin pas cher, on the bright side to see it at the same time, also can see its dark side. And often the dark side is easy to see that the dark side most likely to cause your heart, the bright side is difficult to see. So the mood changes, sometimes change is disloyal,tn femme pas cher, an anti - side, constantly changing. Mencius said: "who is the stoic. The book of rites.Related Articles:

Shaohua smiled among the clou

Wrong on the black boss _2373

Beauty of

Lost in the distance, are zhichitianya. Red leaves, fat Ya thin, crazy talk, if I love, I love you, for the smile, if I can, but loneliness accompanied by a shadow of Acacia, writing a reincarnation of the legendary beauty, then gave me a grave security Naixin, I the nickname, leaving tombstone graves hung remember every Qingming, paper money, so leave silently. Frozen three thousand years of Yi Yan, frozen 5000 miss.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复