主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-28 03:48:46 | 显示全部楼层

Middle school students' comments

< p > 5, your mind is very new, is a dare to do the little girl, which is the creative thinking, the teacher encouraged that you create. Sometimes you can hear your "creative" speech in class. You have made great progress in your work this term! Every time you open your exercise book, there is a beautiful enjoyment. Your academic performance is good, is a good student. But sometimes the class will do little tricks,goyard paris, and your classmates. I hope you should become a good all-round development of students.
< p > 4, you are a lively and lovely little swallow, in the music room, dance in the stadium on the struggle,goyard paris, in the studio swipes sketch, in speech and vehemently. Language class you dare to express their own opinions and natural class you elaborate make students an eye opener, social class, you talk about all over the country, local conditions and customs of... You have a variety of specialty, the sort of enterprising and unyielding effort, so that students and teachers admire! I hope you keep diligent and down-to-earth style, to show all your talent!
Time: 2014-02-08 09:44 source: network editor: click on the network reproduced:
3, is a way to make parents happy, so proud of the female teacher. Wen Shunping and the character that you and everyone get along very well, as for learning, you are more serious, excellence. Number of your homework is a kind of enjoyment of the teacher! You are really the teacher's helper, a good example for the students,golden goose outlet, a good father and mother child. If you can strengthen physical exercise, in the sports field show your fighting spirit, then you will become what a good girl! Teachers are looking forward to you this star emits more dazzling light!
6,hogan outlet, you will be frowned, can not think of the problem? You will be silent, do not know how to answer? You will be in the teachers do not pay attention, distraction, speech, is to arouse the attention of the teacher? You will be unable to control the fun, drag operation...... Tell the teacher, all right? In fact, the teacher always watching you, you have no other.
1, gentle and delicate you, writes a beautiful hand. Your homework is so clean and neat, the teacher always read it again and again. "Reality is not a",chaussure louboutin pas cher, this sentence is used in your body is the most appropriate, in you don't love talking appearance, hiding a hard to, enterprising heart,tn pas cher, plus you smart,scarpe hogan outlet, intelligence, you learn something fast. You see, this semester progress more quickly! If you can speak in front of everyone to speak, then we will love you more. Come on, you will be a very promising girl! 2, you are an ordinary and simple, beautiful and kind-hearted girl. You thought health, vigorous progress; you quiet personality, and can distinguish between right and wrong,air max pas cher, you often obscure, but when you talk with, you can be eloquent. You are dancing and singing students not only admire and worship. On the duty, the teachers believe that you have treated well? In the next semester, you may ride at top speed! With their own wisdom and diligence to win greater success!
Related Articles:

Thousands of tenderness, who

A few humorous jokes.

I seem to pay little attention to only a short while ago, fifteen of the moon, this is August wanes, the law of nature. At that time, there was a circle at home, then I also have a circle, very round and round. At that time I did not know how to worry, this circle will have a defect of the day. Even on that day, it should be a lot of years, I take it for granted.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复