主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-26 22:07:48 | 显示全部楼层

Looking back, the past is far away

< p > A and do not want to go out in the afternoon, soak a cup of green tea, reply finished at the end of a word, unconcioursly like to read my space log, ghost know I actually from the start read back, or fly, or chewed, or frown meditation. Inadvertently, emotion and go back to the crossroad to weaving years.
at that time, it was clean and there is no utilitarian friendship. Drove tens of miles, just as a dish of chess. Friendship is very simple, peanuts a cup of wine, a Syria afternoon. Use a small bowl to drink, do not worry that they will be drunk after going nowhere. The snowy night, friendship can call, no thanks, no need to feel guilty. In those days the most helpless lost, friends come very diligent,hogan outlet, do not have to deliberately comfort, as if to accompany is a mild. Talk together with us, together also struggle with depression. In short, the friendship is still, do not have to remember, also won't forget. Now when you look back, it seems wrong, can't go wrong? Friends at that time seemed to be getting more and more polite, a word to be repeated discretion to cut to be willing to export. Maybe we have more responsibility and integrity, but look back, far away. I took a deep breath, the dead beat, spare no effort to catch up,hogan outlet online, then the friendship, close at hand, and far away.
finally understand the meaning is cannot bear to think of the past ".
< p > past old Qu always say I love to use the word, but at that time we,nike tn pas cher, Fu new strong say sorrow, looking back at the office, everywhere all joy, where's the unbearable? Just playing with words, pretending to be deep. Really unbearable, remove the back, will bring together the people have changed, not many empty, mottled scene. This is probably not? Painful is not bear with the dormant memory to open the Xipinenrou thinking, drop some blood, crisp, no wiping.
at that time, as if love is still,hogan outlet, love to blend into one another, mutual warmth. I kept a lot of train tickets, then this is the witness of love, is now the key to depression. Love is still, beyond the distance and material. It seems a very casual romance can be deliberately. We would like to use the most simple way to make a surprise for the lover, perhaps we are poor, but the poor did not stop the two person willing to happiness. What is happiness? And perhaps someone you love at night, sharing a roadside Malatang, cry and smile wanton. That time is really tough, can round the clock for a person to write poetry,hogan interactive outlet, and compilation. At that time,hogan sito ufficiale, the total self styled poet, regardless of cost and cost, I believe that fate, destiny and pay,tn requin pas cher, could not return. Now when you look back, those indelible traces are still clearly visible, such as stroke and scab itching, aching. Don't know who people who love each other have a mom, I miss, but not in the pain of separation. Looking back at the office, far away, as if it is someone else's story, I did not like the actor so affectionate dedication. Today, I shrunk, clearly know and the original himself far,hogan olympia outlet, but never have the courage and strength to oneself ten back, leaving it in memory >
Related Articles:

Sweet memory, flowering has e

Thanks for loneliness

Love other

I will is in the primary school do not cherish the precious time, do not listen, now that I think about it, very sorry, if I can again when a pupil, I will cherish, don't waste the. I will cherish in primary school every second, let it become the most beautiful memory in my life. But primary school time is gone for ever, I can only sigh, since the time of the primary school I did not cherish, that I must cherish the upcoming junior high school time, let it Wei Chen, the best time of my life.
[url=http://www.kinderfeestjestip.nl/tag/superdry-jas-sale/]superdry jas sale[/u
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复