主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-5-4 02:40:56 | 显示全部楼层

Miss the taste of home

For me this year fifty people, life is just like is the river of a never look back, how many days, if you do not understand the intentions will quietly from point to seam between the glide, do not leave a trace of memory. But in my vague memory, taste of home remains unchanged,goyard soldes, family like a trickle the rivulet,hogan sito ufficiale, often to my heart bring sweet nourishment, and family like a quiet harbor forever, let me sail exhaustion vanishes completely.
< br   > in my memory, my father is like a mottled old city walls, tall and honest, although the tiles have been weathered, but still can withstand wind and rain; mother seems like walls under the silent river, quietly flowing, moistens side on the side of the garden...
< br   > with my life ring around the thickness, the concept of home also becomes more and more clear, the taste of home, with thoughts gradually lunged. In silent night, in silence, I seriously, carefully pursue figure, in the busy and messy hair, gently sniffing, slowly to capture its returning to the taste.
< br   > home is a warm harbor, home is the call of the family; home is the parents look forward to the eyes, is caring for my relatives; home is in my heart a beacon to guide my life voyage; home is my wandering tired, rest parked harbor; home is I in an alien land, in the heart of the eternal dreams and Guaqian.
< br   > I in Xinjiang agricultural work for more than 30 years, often travel to the field, although eat good, but also by the respected, but always want to return early, because the distance there is a warm home, like a magnet attracted me. There is a saying: "nest,hogan outlet, home is best." Although the words are rough, but the reason is not rough. This is a real world home.
,sac goyard pas cher, is oneself and family habitat nest. My life in the castle, I called for grievances, vent anger, trauma. Home is the oasis in the desert, out of serenity and comfort, make people happy heart Xian Di Lv. A person can find peace, warmth,scarpe hogan outlet, understanding and trust in their own home, it is the happiest thing in the world. So,hogan outlet online, eat salt taste the best, most parents around the world, from a poor family and difficult to land.
< br   > remember the poet Lu Zongren had a song describing the poem wrote: "just when you leave,scarpe hogan outlet, the heart is like a tadpole, happily in the Qingxi wagged its tail. Now the heart has grown into a frog by day, suffer in silence, night presumptuous to call your name." When they opened it, my heart jerks and own the feeling of home is not the case? During the festive season to look back home,hogan olympia outlet, savor the taste of home. The taste of a piece of home with, the subtle, to Cecil sweet Italian down the tongue, and gradually spread, warm covered with dust of the heart wall, so that cold air filled with love, only the taste of home to let love become more successful.
Related Articles:

Love has n

There is o

My dear, y

At that time I always thought that after 80 is only a synonym for a generation of writers. And then know that this is the name of our generation. We have been underestimated, being laughed at. In my opinion becomes not us, is the society, because the society has become too new, after all 60, 70 few people will worry about the house, but will not want to buy what car.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复