主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-29 04:24:02 | 显示全部楼层

Memories of the past so that the past with the win

most of the time, just a quiet person,scarpe hogan outlet, do not want to think about,hogan sito ufficiale, let the heart empty. I do not know when to start, like the lonely. Total feeling less in the heart of what ~ then, like silence and do not want to talk, silently watching all around. Don't want to be disturbed by noisy, so choose the escape, although mouth all day talking about the boring, busy or busy, just do not want to let others know my heart of the impoverished.
a moment, you smile lit my smile, make me feel like it never happened. I don't know is happy or sad, just feel a bit sad. The bottom of my heart and cry, I do not know is not only to find my dream. In the face of the reality of the society, I can only smile softly in my heart cry.
may be love to come too fast, perhaps love to leave too fast, in a hurry to let a person can not accept this period had to stay in the mind of the warmth, even by the time so fast, so ruthless on the stolen! Beautiful Tanabata, giving a sincere love, from the sense of acquaintance to acquaintance to love, do not know the reason but did not guess this last result.
memories before you can turn a blind eye to it! Can not bow down to you! Can you express anger! Can you be indifferent! Can tell you, I am very lonely! Your words I can not answer, I do not know how to deal with, Rubicon, even if insist to the last moment. In the middle of the night review stop in that moment, can only be turned into sigh, that life can go on.
every time you are waiting for the calm came at night, you smile to me. How much do not want to go back, but not, saw from a heartache, just because the reality make the story come to nothing. I know the memories before dream and dream, who can know my pain, even hugging you,hogan roma outlet, why so empty.
suddenly remembered that brilliant smile when meeting! Tonight in the flickering stars, the moon,hogan outlet online, I looked up and look out of the window in a trance seemed also to see your face, thin broken pieces condensation the attachment in the past, is really struggling to settle the warm memories.
< p > if it all like a dream, I want to is a dream or dream and dream, that plain and simple days, love not because of a split end, but may end with the reality of the future happy life. Gradually understand that if too care about a person by >
is afraid of a person's lonely; afraid of the night of quiet; afraid of waiting for; afraid to forget and the injury. Originally, deliberately want to forget, but can not help but think of; want to give up,hogan outlet online, but can not do free and easy to let go; some feelings, knowing that no longer continue; but even mouth say does not matter,tn requin pas cher, and face like,golden goose, I could not do heart such as water stop.
is that I am not good enough,louboutin soldes, imprisoned your space, rush into your world, disturb your peaceful life. I do not understand the grasp of the scale, standing outside the world, slowly appreciate your gentle and lovely. I am not strong enough to build a home in the intersection of the world. Related Articles:

Love yo

I will always be here until I die, Li Qingzhao yij

There are many kinds of edge, to be able to know who is a cherished and memorable edge. But love more is crowds in the pass, sometimes, rub shoulders in a hurry; sometimes, affectionate leisurely to you came. Under the eaves of it rains and shelter pedestrians, the faint light of the street waiting for the same road vehicles yeguiren. They are also a chance. Even under two birds, to meet in the air, but also because of the margin.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复