主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-5-6 07:19:32 | 显示全部楼层

You are good, you are fast

You are good, you are fast< br   > & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; I live in the San Francisco Bay area, for a period of time to see my mother until the days, at the end of the day, I was ready to go jogging. In a very bad environment, the morning run is more beneficial to the body and mind. When they were about to go out, mother said, "don't think that running is so popular, you don't see the famous runner is dead."< br   > & nbsp; & nbsp; I began to review daily reading of Jim Fixx news,air jordan pas cher, because jogging, make him live longer than anyone else in her family, but I also know,hogan outlet, this is simply not the focus.< br   > & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; when I started jogging in a secluded path, I found themselves unable to avoid open she just said, to my dismay, I was almost run down, I began to think: "what I will work tirelessly to run? True runners may think I look ridiculous, I also may be on the way for heart disease burst, my father is fifty years old when he died of a heart attack,goyard paris, but it was his body than I am okay. "
& nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; just as I in two miles tried to turn and ran home -- in this case the hearts of frustration is in the past few years never had -- I saw from the opposite side of the road a Chinese old people came up to me. I had seen him for a walk in the morning, and he always said to him, "good morning". He's back with a nod and a smile. That morning, he came to me, blocking my way,hogan sito ufficiale, forcing me to stop. I have a little angry,air max homme pas cher, because I have my mom's remarks destruction of a day (plus a lifetime similar comments),scarpe hogan outlet, now this person unexpectedly to stand in my way.
& nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; I told him that I can't speak Chinese, this T-shirt is my friend in Hawaii to send, I think he didn't fully understand my words. Then he said with enthusiasm, "every time I see you... You are very good...... You soon."< br   > & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; however, I never ran very well, is not very fast,golden goose outlet, but that day, I suddenly felt my feet to the name of the stretch, I did not run during the original mood does not want to run the way. Instead,hogan outlet online, it is to run six miles, that morning I do run very well, but also in the psychological >Related Articles:

Articles a

The ghost story _ chastity ar

Tonight, I'm thinking of you

Even if I did well, he would only ask me to do better next time, even a "well done" will not say, absolutely not like other people's father laughed and praise and reward children. In my opinion, I should do well, do not need to praise, and not let me big with pride. So, I gradually no longer expect my father to be able to speak to praise me, because I have had enough of the disappointment.
burberry uomo outlet[url=http://www.sp
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复