主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-5-4 11:27:47 | 显示全部楼层

Wu Yanfen a little underwear to prop up the cause

< p > Wu Yanfen Yanbu local people, 16 years old before with the girl like, happy childhood and youth of youth.
8 years engaged in sewing industry today "ten big Chinese underwear underwear brand" one of the female boss! December 25, 2002,nike tn pas cher, when he was Secretary of the CPC Central Committee General Secretary Jiang Zemin in the year of the Dragon FDC gladly "dragon" of China's successful female entrepreneurs Wu Yanfen signature, to encourage her women's entrepreneurial spirit!
< p > in the eighties of the last century China, underwear enterprises is still quite scarce,nike tn pas cher, underwear was just a fig leaf for women, there was no one will find the beauty of it, there is no one could have predicted today's underwear so colorful. In 1981, with the first foreign underwear factory TopForm in Guangdong Nanhai Yanbu stationed, in the local set off an upsurge of underwear, but also created a first step of Wu Yanfen career life.
soon reporter to become Wu Yanfen guest, sounds to listen to her difficult start and sweet love.
beautiful young girl's 8 year career as a sewing worker
because of poor family, 16 year old Wu Yanfen after graduating from high school, early to assume the burden of the family, at home to help her mother to open a breakfast shop. When when TopForm underwear factory recruit skilled workers, the ingenuity of the Wu Yanfen after registration and the layers of selection,goyard pas cher, smoothly into the TopForm factory. Because she assiduously in work, just a few months from the time when the lathe guide. And insist on doing 8 years sewing worker. In fact, I did not know that their future (after sewing workers) will be engaged in the cause of what,hogan outlet online, at that time there is no chance for me to choose what. To have a fixed work is quite admirable things at that time." Wu Yanfen recalls.
a chance, entrepreneurs in the party,air jordan homme, "the world" magazine reporter with an extraordinary temperament, dress up the beautiful woman sitting at the table. In the chat for half an hour, the reporter found that the sweet voice of women turned out to be frequently in television, newspapers and other media appearances of celebrities,hogan outlet, underwear industry leader in Guangdong MISSHA Underwear Co., Ltd. General Manager Wu Yanfen.
< p > Wu Yanfen hard-working and capable,hogan sito ufficiale, has been secretly attention for a long time, that is when the TopForm factory of a female director, also is the mother Lin Jianming (MELS company chairman), Wu Yanfen now the mother-in-law. The female director Wu Yanfen whenever I see I saw myself in the past,nike air max pas cher, she asserted: the strong hard-working girl must have extraordinary career future! Who who married her happiness!
Wu Yanfen: small underwear up business days
Related Articles:

Shi Zhengr

Alexander

TOYOTA wil

Students paired into several groups, and then each other on the other side of the head, neck, shoulder and back simple massage for 10 minutes. It is said that in the event the children are more willing to learn at school, and they make more friends, work harder, more focus.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复