好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-5-3 21:30:49 | 显示全部楼层

In the middle of the test, he took my hand

In the middle of the test, he took my hand

growth is like a colorful watercolor. Which the blue of the sky represents my hope; green vegetation on behalf of my life; my confidence on behalf of the fiery red sun,hogan sito ufficiale; beautiful butterflies ah, it represents is I grew up in joy, anger, sadness and joy...< br  >  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; to the color, then is a person who is my benefactor, he is my father. >   
  & nbsp; &amp,hogan sito ufficiale; nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; when spring comes, he always to buy me a kite in my favorite to play, he not graceful movements tried running, until the kite flying in the sky until I am satisfied with the so far. He took me, holding my hand and ran through the warm air.
&nbsp,scarpe hogan outlet;           June, extremely hot. My heart can not help but fly to the playground,nike tn pas cher, park...... At this time, I begged my father to take me to play, of course, my father will agree. He took me to ride around, I feel good relaxed, like flying, he was sweating. He took me, holding my hand over the summer heat.< br  &gt,hogan olympia outlet;  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp,hogan outlet; & nbsp; & nbsp; autumn leaves bring a trace of sadness, at this point, I are very excited, because the station under the tree does will be blown like rain, this but on TV can feel ah! At this time, and my father will hold me ah turn, the world seems to have all been rendered to red. He took me, holding my hand around the cold autumn.< br  >  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; whenever a snowy,hogan outlet, he always hold up me in his warm and generous coat,hogan outlet. At this time, I feel that I am the happiest person in the world. He took me, holding my hand through the winter. >   Related Articles:

I will not give up

Tour the Great Wall _0

Life is like a flower _4

My front desk said that we were sitting together like people from two continents. He is willing to help others, some people bully girls he will roar at the sight of injustice. This is very much appreciated. Ahout Jiao Jia Geng: when I sit in the seat but who are envy, I class the commission I is early on the "experience", because my best friend had with him the table too, said he is very annoying.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复