主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
101#
发表于 2016-4-10 09:54:32 | 只看该作者

Cheng Hua fourteen years _845

"Tang Pan:" the nadir, a beautiful woman although many, but as thrilling as in, Qingguoqingcheng appearance, after all, is not common,air jordan pas cher, though is not one in a million,stylo mont blanc pas cher, at least I should is thousands of miles to pick a strike, this officer has not seen the elephant urgent goat, which casually will from outside the city of Yangzhou emit such a stunning beauty,golden goose outlet, do my heart and never doubt Mody? And you just said, her history is not simple, Chen Luan to me and send money and send beauty, if this beauty is not his familiar with value. I'm afraid he is not assured?! So this is Xiao Wu, Chen Luan that nine out of ten concubine?" Mr Han nodded: "parents want her to be counted, confused, adults and the beauty of a false thing becomes true?" If Tang pan now in the mouth with a sip of water and then he will spray out: "adults I have no beauty, I want to confuse the is not her!" Mr Han puzzled. Tang Fantan way: "it is said that the Chen Luan Concubine" Rong Shu Yan, intelligent, familiar with the instruments and the lovely resourcefulness', so Chen Luan dotes on to her abnormal, even the specially built a building separation to resettlement,golden goose saldi, such a woman, he is willing to let the other side to for me to display their beauty, is very esteems me! After I really slept Xiao Wu, would like the idea of the other party, jumped into the Yellow River also wash not clear! Perhaps the beauty plan, I even spent only with ambition, Chen Luan hands,air max pas cher, one of them." Said, he also felt funny: "but then I with Chen Luan sleep with a beauty, also don't know Chen Luan will not be in the heart of the diaphragm, or simply will beauty send me forget?" See he becomes less spectrum, di Han unbearable way: "adults mean. Would you like to let Chen Luan mistakenly think that you have his plan?" Tang Fanyao shook his head, revealing Jianjiao smile: "I want to let Chen Luan think, Xiao Wu came to my side, come to love me, even betray his meaning!" Di Han look a move. Tang pan xiaojinjin added: "they can display their beauty, I do not use fanjianji? In the to value Chen Luan. And he sent out to do such a thing, she must to know something about Chen Luan, a lot of things, that even real grain volumes where to hide all know. If Chen Luan felt she had betrayed her. To me, you said he would do what thing?" Mr Han slowly spit out a few words: "cornered, murdered!" Tang pan nodded: "yes,hogan outlet, when the time comes Xiao Wu is originally didn't betray Chen Luan of heart, will also be forced him to surrender to my side!" What a wonderful fanjianji! The suspect in the suspect, than from inside,chaussure louboutin pas cher, not self lost. Di Han high raised an eyebrow and sideburns Hu face unpredictable,converse pas cher, but from his eyes flashing brilliance inexplicable point of view, obviously the stratagem of Tang pan is also very much in favor. Tang Fanguang foot tub to him a push: "listening to stories, also do not roll, officer of the going to bed, didn't you hear?" Mr Han Speechless bent to end the: "please rest under the vigil outside." Is in his departure, closed a moment ago, behind suddenly heard pan Tang joking voice: "next time you want to change the identity of the playing time, remember to ask long apprentice learning first-hand ah, Hirokawa brother.Related Articles:

Nine days,

If you love me as _35

If you love me as _125

Chen helpless, hand holding the head shouted loudly: "I'm crazy, completely unable to communicate with you, sometimes doubt you are aliens, you say a word ah! You do not say that I know, you just want to talk with me on the bed is not? But you said I'm not beautiful, you should go to the white swan!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
102#
发表于 2016-4-10 14:40:23 | 只看该作者

Painting environment

HTML stencil painting
,ugg soldes
go window, dry red curly articles wind just ran over, is cool autumn. In autumn,hogan sito ufficiale, it is indeed the case: cool, leaves, cold yang. The more the more pregnant darling An Tai, autumn should be enchanting! Because autumn is the mother of a season. Across the window on the white wall, a painting, landscape painting. I'm not good at painting, not only on quality, feel the landscape painting is very good, the reward. Glass in the hands of a cup of hot gas. At present, the wind up circle shallow white gas filled. Misty eyes. More and more, I was in the fog. White heavy fog will I cocoon, stand in situ, can not move. Unaware of living where, ears ceiling between: Chan guss water way drip out, passes through from the feet, underwater acoustic Ding Dong, crisp roll,nike tn pas cher; is secretly do not distinguish voice chat, men and women,hogan outlet; faint Guqin level tone floating ring the wind blowing leaves and grass Suosuo sound me already in the window. At the beginning of the Guqin sound curl is a mountain in the twilight, smug in Paradise Valley, the scene suddenly sink fogging, not argue Seton Hall, glance right and left, after the fog disappeared gradually, Les Yeux, cheerful, Wan Lin Paradise: waterfall, yellow, withered, and homes, bridges, pine, ship, safflower; moss, the crag, beach riverbank, reed; bamboo,tn homme pas cher, piled up mountains, fog yarn: autumn of freehand brushwork in traditional Chinese painting. How to know the autumn? Red, yellow, withered leaves of trees is most beautiful expression, loose thick black green is prolonged tone, rocks, no tree,chaussure tn pas cher, shrubs, green algae paved. Harp melodious heavy,hogan outlet online, spin through the mountains over there deep in strong, powerful, resentment is in the sense of autumn coming into the depressed: tree withered, cambogia landing, moss Xiao Huang, reed straw, leaving only pine and cypress only Ao Xue cream. Suddenly, the sound stopped suddenly vanish sound, sound. Light or light, or Zhang Huochi. Discovery of joy, Yue feeling, and look forward to another autumn before the arrival of fresh, bright and beautiful: fishing boats set sail, people full of passengers, Hayashiki Kenshige, tree flowers flourishing. A picture, a white wall. Autumn of freehand brushwork,hogan roma outlet. No inscription against no signature and signature, about the piano in the mood? If it wants to express complacent. It brought me into the picture!Related Articles:

You give me the time I stay

Emperor Tai Chun _19

Wrong on the black boss _2413

Happiness is not so difficult, but who can say that it is simple. In the ambiguous bubble too long, finally you really don't know love or friendship or the composition of a little more, is locked in a stalemate seesaw situation. I don't want to go, you don't recognize.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
103#
发表于 2016-4-11 01:35:42 | 只看该作者

Forever friend composition 600 words _1

time in a hurry, blink of an eye, I will be on the six grade. In the past five years, I and a red scarf from acquaintance to friend, established a profound friendship, encourage the red scarf, help and blessing are still fresh in my memory......
small &gt,air max one pas cher;
once, I go to the mall to play,bottes ugg pas cher, run out of money,hogan outlet, even home expenses are not. I think: This is really finished, how can I go home? Don't go back, not tired of the dead ah! As long as I know more than a little bit of money.
is he let me know the feeling of gratitude. He is like a little teacher, but also my good friend forever. I believe he is friendly to others, he must have a lot of friends. I will remember him forever.
this happened when I was ten years old, it was a hot day. I was wandering outside, suddenly, I met my serious brother, his side stood a handsome boy, like my brother, looks like twelve years old. My elder brother saw me, then called a way: "the mischievous ghost, you come over, I give you the individual, he is my schoolmate, is called Li Jun, you play with him!" Brother intentionally with the kind of naughty eyes look at me, but also revealed a hint of a smile.
for second days,hogan outlet, I gave him a music box and a box of chocolates. This is my first time to give a gift.
usually, I feel very sick people will freely and swearing, wherever they don't care,spaccio hogan outlet, I would say. So I have offended many people, so I know a person, he taught me to be grateful. The man's name is Li Jun.
I understand what my brother said. But I don't care about it,air max 90 pas cher, because I've been listening to it. Instead, I said, "what are you doing with these two insane?" It sounded like I was already familiar with Li Jun. Li Jun said: "you are so 'dirty', which one is willing to talk with you!" I said: "how do I say nice things to you this idiotic?" Li Junlu was angry. But as soon as I finished, she turned away.
forever friend composition 600 words one: forever friend
forever friend composition 600 words two: forever friend
< p > at that moment, that Li Jun walked to come over, I thought he was gloating, did not expect, but he four pieces of money plug to me, to me said: "in the future it may don't do that,mont blanc pas cher, if you don't want to travel, too, the you sit my bike it! I'll take you home! OK?" My heart suddenly feel warm. I said, "all right."! I asked you a question, why do you want to help me?" He did not answer, but looked at me. He pushed the car out, I sat in his car and felt very fear, but dare not holding him, let him ride slowly, he said: "then you hold me, no, no problem." I said: "you're shameless!" He said: "of course." I listened, laughed,air max 95 france, along the way, we can be happy laughing and talking. I thought on the way: after that, I can no longer do this to him. In his body, I found a kind of warm feeling.
Related Articles:

The compos

Elementary

Basketball six grade composit

Yesterday, I took my brother and sister from afar, conducted a one-day tour of Shanghai. We eat lunch, go. We first came to the people's Square. People's Square is really beautiful, especially the grass, dove are flying freely. We went to the Shanghai Museum, lined up to visit. First of all, we came to the ancient bronze Museum of China and the ancient Chinese sculpture.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
104#
发表于 2016-4-11 02:38:55 | 只看该作者

The necklace _121

"Please call me miss Du."." Du with angry and funny: this monster tone, as if the gold ink is what a great honor lady like. "Yes,stylo plume mont blanc solde, Miss Du, I introduce myself, I was the chief liaison officer B, monster alliance." Du again with the black line, first heard of the city as well as the monster alliance, also what the chief liaison officer, khan. Jet beside feel shy to say: "I recently added, most have joined the local monster...... I was just adult form, thank you not abandon have little talent and less learning...... Today, Mr,scarpe hogan outlet. Huang was originally intended to come, because I feel the liberty, and because I have a few with you, so......" Originally this morning, that guy lurking is not to ah, with gold ink together, in the eyes of the monster has become dangerous. Weasel said malicious to beat around the Bush for a long time, Du Suicai roughly guess its meaning: originally, since the gold ink appeared in the city of B, B city, monsters began to tremble with fear, secretive, now, we discuss, and finally decided to don't want to hide,air max one pas cher, so we sent the most eloquent of Huang Xiong Lai negotiations, because can not directly see the gold ink, so to find Du with the cut entry. The meaning of monsters, as long as the blood of the sacred honor not to eat them, what can be, sell himself to the or, and even helped him to hold other monster to eat it. Du nodded. "I know what you mean, rest assured,golden goose outlet, I will tell him.&quot,nike tn pas cher; The weasel unexpectedly Du with nice talk, overjoyed, said: &quot,hogan roma outlet;Miss du you to adults who have great influence, I hope you can help us a few words. We can achieve any of your wishes: you want to stay young? Do you want ever-young? We can give you a lot of money, no longer hard work, what can get; or, you want to be a minister?" Du with amazement. These words are very familiar. As if a lot of fable and fairy tales have appeared in. And,louboutin soldes, of course, it's not a good end. Qingchunyongzhu, ever-young, rich, it is the old monster temptation. Du with much deliberation, does not think with which, the key is to want to if you want, you can also say students with gold ink), then shook his head, said: "no, I'm fine." Besides, this help a monster really so strong, early with gold ink is not here meet as equals, sum. The expression is very depressed, as if with Du refused to bribe will not help them, beard shake. Du Sui in order to comfort him, decided to chat with him a few (in fact, they are curious), "do not know how many monsters in this city?"" The weasel thought: "there are about hundreds of." Du with thought of again: "well, indeed, every time he foraging are far away place, never in the city, in addition to the original beauty python that..." "It is because we then early in the morning is found, so went into hiding in enchantment stone,hogan outlet online, stone to cover our breath, the blood of the sacred blood feeding food, so is unlikely to ignore the stone..." Suddenly aghast at Du with trembling fingers, pointing at her nose, "you...... You you.Related Articles:

Memory is

[] A Midsummer Night's dream dream, don't sweat

Give me an everlasting smile

Happiness is not so difficult, but who can say that it is simple. In the ambiguous bubble too long, finally you really don't know love or friendship or the composition of a little more, is locked in a stalemate seesaw situation. I don't want to go, you don't recognize.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
105#
发表于 2016-4-11 05:27:18 | 只看该作者

In order to return

HTML templates to return< br   > I know,golden goose sneakers, yesterday to understand me me,golden goose outlet, yesterday to show I leisurely years of worry about personal gains and losses a passage of flat light of happy unforgettable who said I have nothing at all? Who says I have no ideal? I'm just unwilling to an ordinary heart in throb is people want to have a stage a belongs to own stage kiss my inability to obtain will not forget the shame I yesterday evening who spend fell all over the floor of the petals to me? All I long long road Manman I thought I should wash all red edge in a waking dream sometimes happy,ugg soldes, sometimes sad. Sometimes sad,golden goose uomo saldi, sometimes a. Wushuwuju,hogan olympia outlet, helpless.Related Articles:

Beamon legend _3003

Mountains

A million

Never listen to any married man has declared the love tragedy. All the children are born. Also talk about no love. Ridiculous. Marriage and family are in love when they have no children. With children is the responsibility. Irresponsible people do not deserve to talk about love.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
106#
发表于 2016-4-11 05:37:15 | 只看该作者

Imagination of beauty

HTML template to imagine the beautiful
,hogan sito ufficiale
face often showing two,hogan outlet, charming little dimples, shoulder long hair fluttering. Not from the ground to you, full of all kinds of imagination of the better. But I think of you all the better, but time and time again to look at you, and others in the trouble of the body. Whenever this moment,goyard prix, like the Yi Keke nails, in relentless straight nail with my heart,nike tn pas cher, stop the blood flow to the stomach, even breathing exhaled air is painful. How long, you can pull me, and I play. How many times I want to forget you, but you always appear in front of me. God,hogan scarpe outlet, when will this end,hogan outlet online, cruel torture. Finally I walked,golden goose mid star, let me clear a heart,scarpe hogan outlet, only left in the heart belongs to you, the imagination of the better.Related Articles:

What you don't know

PA medical world _1321

Amazing _196 ecstasy

Never listen to any married man has declared the love tragedy. All the children are born. Also talk about no love. Ridiculous. Marriage and family are in love when they have no children. With children is the responsibility. Irresponsible people do not deserve to talk about love.
outlet burberry[url=http://www.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
107#
发表于 2016-4-11 06:21:33 | 只看该作者

Le Jia's two tears touched me

HTML template Le Jia two tears touched me
"If You Are The One" TV programs I've been watching this show why hot? Xu is equivalent to the Lao She Teahouse that pitch, I think, current various young people gathered together, their outlook on life, values, view of love, marriage at this stage an exhibition without involuntary discharge of urine, is our understanding of some young people the concept of marriage of a window. Through this program,hogan outlet online, we see some contemporary young people on the worship of money, hedonism,hogan outlet online, rich second generation of wealth and frivolous. To be honest, this is the first to see this controversial program, I also have a lot of pressure in the heart. Think I ordinary people, raising a son, although young, grew up in nature is to marry a wife. But now most of these women's mate criteria so valued material, I a commoner, unable to give son leave huge wealth, after his son grow up, the marry the daughter-in-law, armed property not only, doth not depressed? Fortunately this program after some adjustments, change or great, show the composition of the fewer, the beauty of their expression no longer so naked. In addition, the show host and guest host Le Jia to moderate the theme of the control,nike tn requin soldes, we also see a few young people who have a sense of responsibility, the simple traditional values, the spirit of perseverance and never give up. Love is the eternal topic of human beings, which is one of the reasons why people pay close attention to this kind of program. Another of the biggest highlights of the show is the fit of the two heads. Their particular image,chaussure air jordan pas cher, sharp vision, speech is often hit the nail on the head with a poison flavour, always accurately pick pain male and female guests of the points of interest. The two people do not have to say that we all know, one is the host Meng Fei, one is a guest host Le Jia. With the increase in the number of programs to watch, I gradually like the bald Le Jia. Especially in the scene of his tears, are infected with me, but also let my tears flow. Perhaps the same age person, I think 70 people after heavy bones or simple tradition of some things. Le Jia is the founder of the Chinese character color research center, FPA character color founder, domestic character analysis of the application of the field of authority. Mainly engaged in training,christian louboutin pas cher, consulting, public speaking and writing, etc.. Such a person, should be very rational,hogan outlet, but he served as "non honest do not harass" guest host,scarpe hogan outlet, I saw him twice emotions out of control, the tears flow not only, let me also moved emotionally. Many people commented that Le Jia is in the show, I do not think so, because according to the situation analysis, that he is unable to restrain the emotions. May be precisely because of his two tears, let me see his emotional side,hogan sito ufficiale, his real and sincere to my peers moved. I have seen Roca first cry is in June this year, a period of the program and was an all rounder, students took the divorce with children female guests to Xu, ROCA suddenly feeling out of control, with tears in her eyes. Later we learnt that Roca tears reason is: to Xu is a single mother, both looks and other conditions are quite good, even on a couple of episodes. She is your favorite male guests again refused, then almost didn't have the courage to continue to stand on the stage. Le Jia has always encouraged her, and has forged a deep bond with her. When one.Related Articles:

Prehistoric parenting plan _145

Yishouzhetian, a hand to _91

Chen helpless, hand holding the head shouted loudly: "I'm crazy, completely unable to communicate with you, sometimes doubt you are aliens, you say a word ah! You do not say that I know, you just want to talk with me on the bed is not? But you said I'm not beautiful, you should go to the white swan!
outlet burberry roma[url=http://www.a
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
108#
发表于 2016-4-11 06:34:11 | 只看该作者

Just want to and you well _128

"Simon love will curse." "......" Wei Xin defeated, mobile phone up to listen carefully. Because the progress behind, the next few days, all of the office of the people are staying up all night to figure out the plan. Qiao Yu because hands on a difficult project also in overtime meeting, after the end of the meeting a group of people through the Office District see a room full of men and women face are deposited with a mask of busy in full swing, in the darkness of night looks particularly terrible. A group of people gathered in the past to watch the fun, "what are you doing?" As a facial mask to speak particularly stiff, "Xuan Huang said, staying up late to brush map must face mask." People go to the inner office to see, "the Emperor Xuan how not to stick?" "Emperor Xuan said, to be honest,golden goose, to give a born beauty for those congenitally deficient road." "You're not eating on your face, then what are you doing in an accident." "Emperor Xuan said, not because you have the talent is not the Dao Chi beautiful." "You are learning to Xuan Huang?" "Xuan Huang said, we must study hard efforts to give full play to their talents, so as to have a future, not like her, relied on the Yan by himself   herself value burst table all day mixed food, such as death." "Why are you so very Sixuan Ji ah? Because she looks good?" "Don't you know, with the Emperor Xuan group loyalty is the highest,converse pas cher, the group did not want to change into the basic group. She is just on the surface of the noble elegant bale, in fact, a good person, and talented,golden goose outlet, not stingy,hogan sito ufficiale, with her can learn a lot of things, of course, the longer good-looking is also one of the reasons. " "Xuan Huang said, fight Yan value and talent to fight,goyard paris, we are not, only desperately. If she doesn't teach something to us, she is afraid we desperately to catch up with her, she really lonely the for. I feel so good ah ah bian!" "Because she dare to put the face of large customers under the soles of the feet, Yang chin asked each other, my hand under the people say no, you come to me and I told you can, then he still want to mix ah? I'm with you, too? There is a girl leaned over and pointed to his eyes, "because Xuan emperor has taught my eyeliner ah,golden goose scarpe, she said to eye liner to paint a good every day to pull the pen draft, really good with the Lord!" "......" Joe Yu is one Leng, see inside the studio is in front of a person's computer, just someone hear laughter also see come over,scarpe hogan outlet, two people's line of sight to meet in the air and calmly separately. In fact, this is Joe Yu to teach her. At that time Ji Sixuan in school make-up,hogan roma outlet, eye liner how to paint is not good, Joe Yu looked at the day with a pencil in her eyes to try. Was Ji Sixuan against the results of the mirror acceptance heart immediately trough lying about, Joe Yu encouraged her, pull her hand does not tremble, eyeliner is not a problem. Really as he said, when she pull do not shake hands, little eyeliner, handy. Actually Joe Yu didn't tell her, that when he is to coax her to take cable release would say that, did not think of really so easy to use.Related Articles:

Capriccio

The city of _140.

The weddin

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
109#
发表于 2016-4-11 07:08:11 | 只看该作者

I like the four grade primary school _2

I like summer, because he brings me happiness.
I like books.
composition four: I like summer
students, you are not like one of the four seasons in it? Or two, in the four season, I like summer best.
composition five: I like reading
now, my books are also more and more,hogan sito ufficiale, they are priceless to me.
I'm not only reading, but also I love books. When buying books, I will pick a better texture of the book to buy. One is to facilitate the collection, and the other is that a good texture of the book will not be pirated. Buy books to go home, I would like to do what chemical experiments,hogan outlet, and carefully will be good,louboutin pas cher, even if the book for several years, open the book paper, or a new look, like just bought the same.
Yang Shenyun said: "the words of the surprise for the text, the essence of the literature for the poem." The poetry of exquisite masterpiece, Yue Ming can temperament, mental. Often holding a masterpiece, swim in the vast ocean of literature, I feel the mystery of infinity, benefit.
< p > in the summer, I wore a dress, eating ice cream, very comfortable, especially birds in the sky on the twitter cried, dense trees, the breeze gently blowing, flowers released faint fragrance, in the summer of course plants cannot lack of sunlight, sun shines in the plant growth is fast, summer grandpa took me to go fishing, I have come back to catch fish put in the bottle, keep. In the summer night market is very lively, some rings,hogan sito ufficiale, some skating,tn homme pas cher, and riding a bicycle.
< p > my favorite book is my father bought me a "Andersen's fairy tales", it took me into a fairy tale world, a sleep, I put the book and flashlights are pressed into the pillow, and everybody went to bed I was secretly head indent the quilt with flashlight and a book lying to peep, the moment my father came out of the toilet, I heard my father's footsteps quickly still pretending to be asleep, I tried to book and a flashlight to pressure in the pillow. Then his father went to bed quilt open look, and removed my pillow, bag full of books and flashlight exposed, dad said: "ah, sleep still keep reading!" Dad patted my shoulder and said: "don't put away." I opened my eyes and smiled, and my father said: "I'm not going to sleep. The two things I confiscated, I finished my homework tomorrow." Ha ha,golden goose outlet, it is also difficult don't pour me. Yesterday under the bed also is hiding a, but there is no lighting,hogan sito ufficiale, I suddenly remembered brother fluorescence stick also didn't take back, then quietly to the dining room table picked up the fluorescent rod running back. So I use fluorescence stick to read a Book of hours, I'm so sleepy now, look at the table has a little more, this reluctantly down books and fluorescent rod and began to sleep.
< p > in my little room there is a bookshelf, there are nearly a hundred books, and they are when I was young,hogan sito ufficiale, I bought the content all inclusive. These books give me a lot of fun in my childhood, and I have learned a lot from the books.
these works, gave me wisdom, "Related Articles:

Description of the apricot tree composition _1

The little prince about 400 w

You are my only composition _4

Yesterday, I took my brother and sister from afar, conducted a one-day tour of Shanghai. We eat lunch, go. We first came to the people's Square. People's Square is really beautiful, especially the grass, dove are flying freely. We went to the Shanghai Museum, lined up to visit. First of all, we came to the ancient bronze Museum of China and the ancient Chinese sculpture.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
110#
发表于 2016-4-11 07:23:40 | 只看该作者

I found his beautiful composition _3

I found his beautiful composition four: I found his beauty
now, every time I write that beautiful writing brush. In the brain always appeared the figure of young teacher. I want to loudly say: "Miss Yang, thank you! It is you that make me understand the true beauty!"
< p > only give me leave a good impression is his word write wonderfully well,converse femme pas cher, see he is that elegant words, I can not help but think, if which day I can write such a good word,bottes ugg pas cher, that the envy death many people ah!,
< p > in giving us a lesson, he always likes to take a rest, while from the front of the classroom went to the back, while another from the side of the students go to the students around,hogan sito ufficiale, to see who dazzled, and finally upset. Several times, I think even if he is not my teacher's words, I would give him a lesson.
one day in the tea Lujiang side, and he is our class a classmate quarrel. See old a long time, I didn't understand the whole story: the students of our class accidentally put tea sprinkled on the top of his pants, no etc. classmate apology, he just blew his stack "long eye?" The classmate of our class hurriedly apology: "sorry, I just don't care, do not see." "Where did you go early? My clothes are dirty. Do you wash it for me?" The onlookers have accused him, he not only did not stop, but he even said: "who do you see? It is your own business!" I whispered: "how can there be such a person? Unreasonable!" Before I knew it, I was tired of him.
school to set up a calligraphy class,nike air max pas cher, because I have been very interested in writing on the newspaper. Did not expect to guide the teacher just is his. So, after that, I went to him almost every day to practice writing brush. Because we are training at noon this time, so whenever the other teacher at the lunch break, he is always in the classroom to guide us. From the ground to copy to the back post, he has taught us hand in hand. After a period of practice,goyard prix, I became a school of calligraphy from the original small expert a layman. In the last semester of the art festival to be held, I won the first prize in soft pens. When the teacher told me the news smiling, I think he is actually quite lovely.
first met him, it was a long time ago.
< p > I completely changed to his first impression of another thing, it is summer vacation time, I to school to practice calligraphy, mother worried about when the school road people, coupled with heat,converse blanche, do not worry let me ride a bike back and forth, let every day I to go to school next door to her factory, her class and she go home together. So,chaussure nike tn, I have to wait a long time in my mother's factory every day. One day, he found out, do not hesitate to say to me: "from today, Mr. Yang to send you home." At that time, my face suddenly red. From that day on, Yang teacher every day to send me home, there are a few times, I'm really sorry, cheat him said: "the teacher Yang, today you don't send me, one to meet the." He looked at me, as if he had an insight into my mind,scarpe hogan outlet, and he told me to sit on his car after school......
Related Articles:

I defeated the difficult composition 300 words _1

Introduction to the tourist a

My front a

prada outlet[url=http://www.simchalayeled.i
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复