主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
221#
发表于 2016-4-17 02:20:20 | 只看该作者

Into the home of the winter

as long as I can remember, I became accustomed to the hometown of Henan in winter. The lingering endlessly Dongyu, the non-stop, float in the sky of the rain, cold not the D drip into his collar, that thoroughly cold, let the heart feel helpless. She doesn't like winter in the north, smooth and clean, you can open your arms, and dance with the snow. Hometown of South Henan of winter, the air waves often cold damp. The sky is like fog rises up, chilly without warmth. Late at night, the wind out of the window, whistling through the entrance to the village, the sound of a burst of deciduous, listening to people a sense of sadness,golden goose saldi, the in the mind and the wetter sigh! Thinking of the hometown of winter, evoke I for many memories of the past, see the vast expanse of whiteness of the snow all over the sky, my heart had flown back home to the hill in the village went to the! < br   > in my memory, when the arrival of the cold winter, our village, everywhere is the burning of wood smoke, crackling fire, burning warm the whole village. In our rural South of Henan Province,supra pas cher, it can be said that every household has a fireplace,nike tn pas cher, a hearth is in underground dig a small is not small pit, surrounded by brick good, to cold, snowy,hogan outlet, the dry firewood into the fireplace ignited, home of the people are gathered together to roast, if there are relatives and friends to come together, chatting, the guests are talking happily, when it comes to the dawn, fire should be burning at dawn. A winter down, we need a lot of firewood. Therefore, in the fall, I remember my father and the village people together, to prepare the Ailao Mountain firewood. Carry a load of home, the dry wood piled up in the yard, like a hill. When winter comes, the night is still not over the village. We in the middle of the fireplace heap up the wood, fire, burning wood, glowing red reflected in our face, according to in our heart, light dignified, family round and round the sitting beside the fire, listening to adults talk, warm heart. Only at this time,hogan outlet, I feel so happy in the winter. < br   > remember once the winter, Ailao Mountain at the foot of the hometown, vast expanse of whiteness piece, flying all over the sky a feather like snow, snow wrapped world, filled with bright air, dry but teach people Shen Yi. Home days, always so high, so bright, so blue, such as the mother's eyes, reveals a faint affection, let me be reluctant to move your eyes,hogan sito ufficiale, just want to her look deep into the bottom of my heart, in the depths of the soul, in the eternal memory. Never forget, when just before dawn, the mother got up cautiously without any noise, rice. The sound of water rushing clear condensation, I lay in bed, carefully listening to his mother's footsteps. Then, my father cough voice in the house next to the garden. Hoe and dung Ji jingling, restless father went to work early in the morning and must be. < br   > now stands in the snowy world, an oasis in a lonely, in the heart of invasion of my thoughts, his father in heaven, grandma, Grandpa and favorite my aunt,hogan roma outlet, who left me to close relatives ah,scarpe hogan outlet, you there in heaven, it's snowing?? I am lonely here, in the face of the cold I
Time: 23:34 2012-04-22 source: network editor: network reprint Click: Second
Related Articles:

Qingjian t

Go to the East Gate Street to qingugong face colla

Excellent worker award _ Award

You ask me why in the old many teachers to choose the teacher Chen? This is certainly not because of other teachers I do not admire it, other teachers I also admire, because the teacher to teach us the knowledge to teach us, I am very much respect for all the teachers. But Chen's unique way of education is different, so that we do not like the language of Chinese students have become like the language, the original like Chinese students become more like chinese.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
222#
发表于 2016-4-17 02:26:30 | 只看该作者

Those good times together to listen to the tape

< p > my childhood private doesn't seem to have the so-called camera, not to mention digital camera, so my childhood pictures is so precious, unlike today's children photography, photo,tn requin pas cher, I fixed with only a photo, there are some special period would take the photos,mont blanc pas cher, do not know is not should be glad, when I was a child, I always frowning, to coax coax to was forced to shine so one or two they are enduring. We have no MP3, we like to collect tape, listen to the tape, a tape, five screws, two big two small four roulette exquisite inlaid in which, a long deep coffee color tape around between the roulette, exquisite and magic. It sounds like a rectangular box, book, can be freely used. Listen to the tape is affected by his father, he loved to play between China, after listening to A in front of B, I have to learn to sing, although not to the taste, but there are cavity tune singing was very interesting, sometimes want to grow up as a theatrical performer is fine, then listen to pop songs, can sing it the song, and the song of Teresa Teng, her song I know there are a lot of stories: honey I only care about you and see the smoke when the moon is too much to let us remember this sweet smile and singing! And the important point is that these tapes which are with the lyrics, I you can learn while listening to the song, if I could make her remember the lyrics,converse blanche, I will in my friends, self weigh. But yeah, if you remember, seems to have become a kind of glory, a show of the capital,golden goose saldi, is also a kind of skill, others will tell me: Oh, Hello! So, remember the lyrics of her except that I can easily sing, is a kind of self expanding vanity. Although now think a little silly, but that time is really lead a person to endless aftertastes.
Time: 2012-05-11 00:25 source: network editor: click on the network reproduced:
< p > remember time father to record a radio song. Due to the lack of radio function, the recorder in front of the radio speakers, but also make the family have kept quiet,hogan scarpe, otherwise it will bring some of the environmental sounds are recorded into it. So, every time dad to record a program, we are not out of one family atmosphere. At that time my father with blank tape recorded many radio programs, recording songs, record storytelling, what.
when the youth of this grand show is coming to an end, I found myself more and more love memories. Memories of the past. Many memories, along with a lot of memory. Life in the spotless the age of innocence, although already with the river of time elapse in a hurry, memory,louboutin soldes, a curtain is still bright as yesterday,hogan outlet, let a person recall very wistful, miss a very mixed feelings. Why time flies in the blink of an eye, such as electricity? When several dark one, the former young face,tn requin pas cher, replaced by the now face the vicissitudes of life.
tape is the first means most people contact pop music listening to pop music singing pop music. So far, my TV cabinet also received a box of old tape. There is a blank, I learned from the radio Baruch, some are bought. There is some father to stay, some are borrowed from his friends, but imperceptibly becomes its own.Related Articles:

Valentine's day, how are you

Turned aro

My world is his voice

You ask me why in the old many teachers to choose the teacher Chen? This is certainly not because of other teachers I do not admire it, other teachers I also admire, because the teacher to teach us the knowledge to teach us, I am very much respect for all the teachers. But Chen's unique way of education is different, so that we do not like the language of Chinese students have become like the language, the original like Chinese students become more like chinese.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
223#
发表于 2016-4-17 03:08:00 | 只看该作者

Qichun a in the construction of high-rise building

,hogan outlet
fire scene
at present,gafas ray ban outlet, the cause of the fire is under further investigation.
< p > Jingchu net news (correspondent Jiang Min) at 19:00 on October 12,goyard prix, 14 points, Qichun fire squadron received a warning: in Qichun County of Caohe River Road in the construction of high-rise building exterior door fire, be badly in need of rescue. Squadron quickly dispatched 4 fire engines, 17 officers and soldiers rushed to the scene to fight the blaze.
19:20,tn requin pas cher, squadron officers and soldiers rushed to the scene found that the fire location in the 15-16 building,hogan outlet, the fire is in the rising stage, if not in time to control is likely to cause greater damage to the property. Since the building was built,hogan outlet online, there is only a framework,golden goose femme pas cher, no internal fire facilities, the commanders decisive orders,zapatillas new balance baratas, according to the actual situation of the fire scene immediately launched combat deployment,ray ban wayfarerb  pas cher, three groups into the building, the use of blocking the way, 15 minutes later,air max femme pas cher, the fire was controlled, the basic fire extinguished. As the outer protection network is full of combustible material,air max 1 pas cher, the officers and men use the internal water to fully cool the surrounding water,zapatillas new balance online, to ensure the safety of the evacuation site.
Related topics:

Donnie Yen and the brother

Qianjiang

Shanxi checks children's food

reported that gunmen opened fire and wounded the police immediately fled into the subway station not far from the subway station, take the subway to leave. However, according to the British "Daily Telegraph" and other media reports, according to a letter the attackers suspect has been arrested. At present, the French police did not confirm the identity of the suspect.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
224#
发表于 2016-4-17 04:00:03 | 只看该作者

This year, we had passed puberty,

promise, do not know when to be not worth a farthing, ashes to ashes.
gradually, the social material, with the pursuit of.
no one no one, only to care about us.
like, ordinary, like, mature.
but happiness is lost,air jordan pas cher, once the most beautiful love.
let me have to pick up the courage to face everything.
is this year, let me have to grow up.
is still this year,scarpe hogan outlet, we have a longing for the cause.
is still this year,mont blanc plume pas cher, we lost the previous topic,
is still this year,chaussure jordan pas cher, we lost the happiness of the past,
is still this year, we have an eternal heart,
but in the youth lost,hogan outlet, the best time to learn.
>
lost once those, carefree conversation,hogan outlet,
can only a person silently waiting for, the life of the TA in our field of vision.
is still this year, we have a struggle of the heart,
neither pessimistic nor optimistic,hogan outlet online,
Time: 19:06 2013-03-25 source: network editor: network reprint Click: Second
is such a year,
no, we just joking with.
gradually, tired of those gorgeous costumes.
but, no matter how hard, the dream is always so far away from us.
is such a year, let us have to learn to save.
only to make life a little better, only to let the family less burden.
can only pay more efforts than others, to make up for the mistakes of the past.
once the topic, become,louboutin pas cher, who has found a job, who bought a house, who bought the car...... Who is married.
gradually, learn to earn money, learn to self-reliance.
for the future of life, there is no desire and desire.
this year, we melt into a new life.
once friendship, do not know when to become care, many strange.
in this way, the replacement of the understanding of the people,
this year, we had passed puberty,
also constantly make themselves into the people do not know,
this year, we have a lot of living expenses.
is still this year, we lost the previous love, Related Articles:

Friends like flower, the other side of the world

Kindergarten Award

Xinghua Ma

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
225#
发表于 2016-4-17 07:22:03 | 只看该作者

Life is a flower

every morning, gardening became her compulsory, earth, water, pesticide,hogan outlet online, fertilizer, awfully busy.
married the second year of the summer,hogan rebel outlet, the wife love flowers. In my new house,nike tn pas cher, filled with her planted colored flowers. Grain bamboo, evergreen, Chlorophytum, aloe, clivia......
< p > the next day, brother-in-law to ask for leave to the capital city of the province, and I discuss the results, first hide condition, be a palliative operation,hogan roma online, struggling to delay a life.
love is not sure his father's illness, also kept asking all the way. I pointed to the rice in the rice paddy.
< p > but I disdain to a variety of her move, she pregnant sometimes, raise a flower not only takes effort, and flowers too much occupied I that was originally not large space. She was bored, take care of these small things. She said: "you are not at home, they will talk to me. I only as it is, and from time to time to help her do what.
We see
< p > father-in-law 70 superabundant, life is only three daughters, my lover is the smallest, is he was nearly Pentecost, has been regarded as the apple of the eye, coddled and. In this condition, I do not know how to tell father statement, but I do not know how to love.
On the day of
's father-in-law mysteriously looks very dissatisfied, ask the outcome. I told him, "you have is bile duct stones, stone is too big, bile duct is blocked,hogan outlet online, the bile can not flow,hogan outlet online, only extravasation, so sallow systemic. At the same time, due to the enlargement of the bile duct, resulting in a lot of internal organs function can not work properly, so you do not want to eat now. Now need an operation, take out the stones in the bile duct."
to get the results, I let father rest in the room, went to the hospital. The results of the hand moment,hogan outlet online, I almost fainted, "pancreatic cancer" three words like three knives, one inch to stab my nerve.
after a few days, his father in law after the operation of bile drainage, we go home, accompanied by his two daughters, my wife and I took a walk on the road outside the effect. Paths on both sides of the rice, green, in the evening breeze off layers of green waves, rice covered with white flowers and fascinating places in the middle of the green wave decorated,scarpe hogan outlet, not floating rolling to the fragrance.
those flowers did not live up to her hard, soon exudes a faint fragrance, overflowing the whole house.
husband, "look, this flower withered leaves!"
one morning, she is watering a Duanhe I awakened from a dream. I ran over to see the original is a clump of Clivia, under some leaves already yellowing. At this time, I saw the median spit out some green plants, not seriously look really can not be found. I pointed to the Green said to her: "you see, everything has to take care of our The new supersedes the old., is the new things that emerge in the middle."
more than a month, father is ill, the body is sallow, eating no desire. I live in the small town can not find the root cause, so I accompanied him to the provincial hospital.
Related Articles:

Circulatio

Pain is th

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
226#
发表于 2016-4-17 07:35:03 | 只看该作者

With tears in his eyes, he said to himself.

HTML template with tears in the eyes of his lips to say strong< br   > in this world,hogan sito ufficiale, no a person will always be strong, no one is never shed tears, also have no a person always is not the failure of,hogan outlet, not a person will always be in the realm of love is frustrated. Yes, in real life, we are a very ordinary person. No matter you every day immersed in the game world how long, no matter you every day immersed in the movies and TV series long, your thoughts to return to real life. You can't not to face this so you can love and hate of the real world. In life, we have no need to be so strong, we do not have to face all the people are smiling. We do not need always to be suppressed brim over with tears tears. We do not need to love the people will always be sweet. In fact, it is necessary for us to let some people know that we also have a fragile time, we need to hold a long time in front of the tears flow down, we have a need to suspend the sweet talk to love one day. This all want to tell others, I do not want to be too tired, want to relax myself. I in the life and work of a very emotional person, although the manhood, but a single girl,hogan outlet online, like a sensitive heart. Although I learn to become strong in life, but I can not always be strong, I also have a fragile time, but my vulnerability is not easy to be discovered by others. I grew up in a rural children, I do not have kids in the city so delicate, more than 20 years of ups and downs, let me become than children in the city a little stronger a little, let me be able to carry a little pressure and injustice than children in the city, let me become tolerable in the city the children couldn't bear hard. In the debauchery, dissipation of the larger cities of the south. I don't have a rich second generation so superior family, want to buy mobile phones and computers you want. I do not have the authority of the two generation of so powerful parents, you can find a good relationship between the work of the unit. I'm just a child of migrant workers. I have been wronged in life, only to bear alone. I do not have a very high degree, barely got a diploma in vocational institutions, often employing units to recruit full-time graduates on the grounds that the door. Finally entered a small private enterprises,hogan interactive outlet, with more than two thousand yuan a month to take a small salary every day count the money to live. I look not so handsome, so far no single girl is interested. Life of loneliness and loneliness can only be a person to taste. In the eyes of parents,tn homme pas cher, I was a boy, to the family can not create economic income,chaussure jordan pas cher, in the eyes of my friends, I was an ordinary person can not ordinary. In the eyes of the girl,tn requin pas cher, I was a naive words to write every day life in his ideal kingdom in the grass root male. In the face of all the things in life, I am helpless, I do not have the magic will not be satisfied with the life of a sudden change. I can only insist on time to go to work every day,scarpe hogan outlet, on time to complete the task of leadership to my work. Education is too low, the teaching materials in the faint light can only work during the day and night, and when those 5 testsRelated Articles:

Toilet civilization

Who is mor

My destiny

Long haired uncle listened impatiently with his furry paw playing elephant.
but all this does not influence the baby's curiosity. No matter what, what it saw and heard, immediately ask what smell. But get all of their uncles and aunts of the cuff and kick. such a thing happens on the day: in a sunny morning is the elephant asked one thing, this thing, others. It never dare to ask.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
227#
发表于 2016-4-17 08:43:10 | 只看该作者

Thanks for having you

Thank you for the HTML template< br   > always couldn't help but think of you,golden goose outlet, your emotional expression,air max homme pas cher, words and deeds,hogan sito ufficiale, every move,scarpe hogan outlet, bit by bit,golden goose mid star, deeply moment in my mind and my heart. Is so elegant,hogan outlet, so is natural; always lovingly pathetic is always so fascinating. Learning thank you,scarpe hogan outlet, make me have the exert oneself to the infinite power, life thank you and I continue to comprehend the true meaning of life. Twenty-eight years later,air max pas cher, you came to me again, I will give my life to set off big wavesRelated Articles:

The sevent

Mid Autumn

Silly love

Long haired uncle listened impatiently with his furry paw playing elephant.
but all this does not influence the baby's curiosity. No matter what, what it saw and heard, immediately ask what smell. But get all of their uncles and aunts of the cuff and kick. such a thing happens on the day: in a sunny morning is the elephant asked one thing, this thing, others. It never dare to ask.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
228#
发表于 2016-4-17 08:45:26 | 只看该作者

Who really into your world

< p > often, I like a person walking on the road, or is occasionally encounter a specialty boutiques in the city streets a casual stroll, joy among them; to discover the taste is very exciting very special snacks; or school campus, a person sitting on a bench wearing headphones listening to the song, eyes closed rest; or where to see pedestrians, bask in the sun,nike tn pas cher, and birds soar without time and space in the traces. That time, often feel completely aloof from all around, and irrelevant. Just like high school, hot summer sports class, they are running around the playground,hogan olympia outlet, I sat in the shade, just squint at their stay, suddenly irrelevant. But I knew I had.
< p > of course, I also not has been on the sidelines with, after all, as a social person, there is always some of their own circle, friends, relatives and love. Most people will have many similar things, and then have a similar experience. When friends and relatives around, they experience it; when you are alone, they only and emotion and nostalgia.
< p > when I and they in some ten years ago is sisterhood,golden goose scarpe, after ten years or a good friend. We are witnessing a growth of each other and marriage, my child is her child >
< p > summer, walking in the hot down, looked at the sanitation workers on the sidewalks,goyard pas cher, pushed the car, sweat drop drop from the forehead by gravity muddy and wet skirts, in clothes printed numerous recorded a disseminated scattered, low head bent the waist, and cleaning, and let me feel the real life and more experience.
when I walk slowly,nike tn pas cher, students scattered around the world, the relationship between relatives less and less, each doing their own thing, busy with their own lives, and parents are also alone. Sometimes my parents would call, just before I feel that the world is about to be forgotten,converse femme pas cher, they are not interrupted and there, let me know, they are really into my world.
see more scenery, some of what Jing Chai "saw", is more insight and understanding of human nature. It's not just on the sidelines.
most of the time, for the people and things around,ugg pas cher, I always hold the spectator mentality. Because they are always in my heart,scarpe hogan outlet, is defined as the traveler. And those passing should be called the scenery.
< p > encountered at the side of the road a couple of small suddenly quarrel, girl grumbled mouth said discontent. The boy then bent down gently coaxed, a spectator of the happiness of others, let me not knowing smile; roommate looked adamant complained male ticket dull and not intimate, just want to told her male and female students way of thinking has a powerful gap, partial he had so stubbornly ask others, bystander was emptied really is not wrong. So let them crying, I just looked at, because they will be good, I do not have this annoying. Look at those hehemumu, a family of three together the supermarket; holding hands, and helped the walking at the edge of the park of the old married couple, I just looked at, I want to I should understand some of the experiences and feelings one day I will have.
I'm just a bystander, just passing through, one of the scenery. Related Articles:

No directi

Can we mee

Your arms and the power of love

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
229#
发表于 2016-4-17 11:29:44 | 只看该作者

Shenzhen landslide site intensive continuous opera

the next Atlas
&nbsp,golden goose homme pas cher; &nbsp,nike tn pas cher; &nbsp,goyard pas cher; &nbsp,chaussure tn pas cher; &nbsp,new balance outlet; &nbsp,polo ralph lauren pas cher; &nbsp,ray ban wayfarer pas cher; &nbsp,scarpe golden goose uomo; &nbsp,hogan outlet online; &nbsp,cheap ray ban uk; &nbsp,hogan outlet; &nbsp,goyard soldes; slideshow view original X
to play
you have finished browsing all pictures