主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
391#
发表于 2016-4-27 22:44:00 | 只看该作者

Time passed, the youth can not touch the pain

< p > the world cannot see limit, like you don't really care a person is unable to walk into his inner world, luxuriant oath, beautiful words but is some depletion beautiful fireworks,goyard prix, why must be reluctant to leave? Heart and not the original dedication,goyard prix, more than a hint of pondering, like love, without you, without her, only I alone in the bustling world waiting and I go to the place of pure Penglai.
< p > once I did not feel so lonely, their company, at that time full of vigor and vitality, naive have all been brushed for a time he had, did not leave any traces.
< p > may expect to be lost more more, before the dawn of showers, always be good some not true,golden goose outlet, when a few hold read slowly disappeared without a trace "do not care" "do not need" "no regret" became me to give yourself an excuse. Before the second station since hi. This second loss represents what? In addition to know how to lose, in the eyes of others is self pity self hatred fills.
< br   > the heart has a few blank, want to have some there is a few people can come to fill, but it has become more and more free, more lonely, not just for the sake of who will stay for me, who will remember my birthday, who will know my unhappy, even a second, but my heart is already see, just do not want to say.
< p > some people are destined to pester,scarpe hogan outlet, perhaps is I look at what and waiting for nothing broken, what disappears, exit hypocritical of the plot, the true self, look sad, look like, then alone in enjoying the inner torment, maybe I never expected anything, even someone touched my eyes, I will be afraid to escape, I do not want to again any struggle, not to think.
seems to have done everything,goyard pas cher, regret,golden goose saldi, only to be surprised at the beginning of the good. Some lyrics touched, fantasy scene to join the reality, the kind of feeling like a have exposure in,hogan outlet, but those are illusions, can leave, can disappear, in my mind I have been standing in the light, I always knew that those are illusions, who said, when expectations become despair, hearts will give up the original have stubborn, want to, now is the case.
< p > maybe once I didn't know I would be so lonely, lonely to listen to a song happy song will feel overflowing sad mood of the song, alone a person walking down the street, past the ruins of the years, through the past now, writing on the white paper zizijuju, inadvertently can to toggle my mood.
< p > the city into the warm season, the advent of summer is warm, sunshine is always exceptionally bright, always think of away from the bustling city to a warm only and only tranquil, only the happy place, filled the petals are the wind gently brushed,hogan sito ufficiale, then durian, swirled slowly low, scattered the aromatic. Alone through the wet heart, perhaps meet just to leave some memories. But don't give the original old.
I stood at a fork in the road, a myriad of thoughts. This is the life in a hurry, everyone around your world "Related Articles:

Curl of smoke rising, people have to go

QQ Happy Farm don't steal my loneliness

windowsill

I thought I could just use this time for an interview. Think of here, in the heart of the United states. After class will be finishing the book to the direction of the bus station, although this city has been living for two years, but found the road to Chi this problem, or I can not overcome the fatal problem according to law. Holding the roadmap to advance a good check, find the 105 bus, GPS bus information platform show there are 2 minutes.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
392#
发表于 2016-4-27 23:15:15 | 只看该作者

My love, no longer

treasure every thing that you have, you will find that happiness is a simple one that makes you can't believe it. But we all learn not,louboutin soldes, can love when learn to cherish. Separated to regret, just say something to make people heart, do some people feel bad things.
but I still want to say, thank you for your concern,tn requin pas cher, I will be very grateful, but now I do not have to rely on what. Maybe I want to thank you, not apart, I do not know how strong they can be.
a story always have to stay a little regret, just have the moving beauty;
maybe you don't know, I'm changing bit by bit, just not for you. I just did not want to be the person who love me is not good, do not want to love my people the most.
- signature
you do not know, every time you see a good bag of Shangjie, suitable for your clothes and skin care products, are very much like to buy you. But nothing, this is just a habit, there will always be such a person instead of you, there will always be such a person than you love me,golden goose outlet, I love him.
you three months in,scarpe hogan uomo, also pregnant with sorrow. The beginning of the liberation to the sad to now happy, was so hate you leave after the torture, is so sad you to hurt, but also think you come back. Slowly accustomed to not you, whenever you think of the time, the head is floating that you hurt my picture, so, even the last of all the dissipated.
these days,hogan outlet online, I used to have no you in the day, I learn a person in the face of all the unhappy life. You know, I am a person who does not like other people,scarpe hogan outlet, but is very dependent on others. You don't know, you're not in the day,hogan scarpe, I went back two years ago. Two years later these days, the first morning to go home, the first time to drink a lot of wine, the first night... Thank you for giving me the freedom to make me happy. Just, without your day, how much a little sad.
a lot of times when you call, just say hello to one or two on the hang, and sometimes even ask me if I have a word to say. I don't know what you're doing, it's a friend's concern,hogan interactive outlet, or you're really about me. Never, I was very quiet, and even with calm, slowly I become more cold, you should be, or silence. How many times I want to ask, what is it for you, but you want to export and choking. But what reason is not much, my heart has already died, my love also with this waiting to wither.
you are not in the day, I told myself to be strong enough to make you cry for me, not to let me laugh. I was so aggressive, even break up also to say, even the life is not willing to lose to you. You said that I am very strong, very aggressive, grew up spoiled, what will not do. You say you want is not so I. In fact, your temper is not very good, I do not like. But I'm not picking the wrong.
a need to keep the outcome or side Xianyan meaning entirely the aftertaste.
Related Articles:

Chan Juan

I want to learn to forget, be

Spring rain _19

I thought I could just use this time for an interview. Think of here, in the heart of the United states. After class will be finishing the book to the direction of the bus station, although this city has been living for two years, but found the road to Chi this problem, or I can not overcome the fatal problem according to law. Holding the roadmap to advance a good check, find the 105 bus, GPS bus information platform show there are 2 minutes.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
393#
发表于 2016-4-28 02:00:47 | 只看该作者

A bottle of stability

,tn requin pas cher
is not to forget the frozen water
but can not find the heart in that
gray haze
but forgot to open the window
might want to be quiet
rain under a good anxious
when you broke the window of the glass
stage lighting noise
Perhaps this is because the
when you melt the frozen water

may be such a lonely
tobacco fingertip slipped
death sickle away his heart to exchange is the proud
Drunken night
fell to the silent black and white film
how is it not a sad
alone to leave a cold
tired body
cannot complete the chorus
is not so like a decadent
God go too hastily closed the door
is like a Lost Ocean
also can not deduce Da Vinci's smile
I'm Aquarius
may be chasing a little tired
I'm not playing Chopin's Nocturne in
to show off their unique
the heart of the water bottle in that,bottes ugg france?
bottle alone
smile
such a bottle is not destined to be a sad
all wet
silently walked

bottle toxic Related Articles:

Free _0

Have a beautiful tears

Heart and

I seem to pay little attention to only a short while ago, fifteen of the moon, this is August wanes, the law of nature. At that time, there was a circle at home, then I also have a circle, very round and round. At that time I did not know how to worry, this circle will have a defect of the day. Even on that day, it should be a lot of years, I take it for granted.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
394#
发表于 2016-4-28 02:18:26 | 只看该作者

I Speechless.

I am not young cynic,hogan sito ufficiale, but gradually through all of this society,hogan outlet, if I went bad,scarpe hogan outlet, so this is not what I want,hogan outlet, life is bound to have too many helpless and involuntarily,golden goose saldi, perhaps this society let us know how to better adapt to it, this is a small part of the world one ruler,nike air max pas cher, and we are just their predecessor,hogan outlet online, so generations towards them,goyard paris, until one day they become.
I Speechless the template HTML
Related Articles:

Letter, tree and the sea

Ancient town, story, hometown

For you al

I seem to pay little attention to only a short while ago, fifteen of the moon, this is August wanes, the law of nature. At that time, there was a circle at home, then I also have a circle, very round and round. At that time I did not know how to worry, this circle will have a defect of the day. Even on that day, it should be a lot of years, I take it for granted.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
395#
发表于 2016-4-28 02:47:07 | 只看该作者

Death message _1039

Zhejiang Sanqingshan sitting in a tower top, indifferent looked at before the town of 6000 Jinbing elite, he use the favorite "jiuxiao ', played the song, enemy unexpectedly start killing each other, and finally left the less than hundreds and fled helter skelter. Ancestors of the first World War fame,air max homme pas cher, full of ambition for the country recaptured territory, subjugation emperor wanted to recruit the Queen's musicians, Zhejiang Sanqing then led Qierlaoxiao seclusion in the mountains, is short condole village, formerly known, when he died, clung to the 'nine',hogan outlet, sighed a sentence 'lifetime regret', then herring, at the age of 86. " She was trembling, angry and then said: "the ancestors of the tomb buried dozens of lost music and piano,hogan outlet. Did not think of his grave, buried for thousands of years, even let people to dig two xiepai collar!" "Zhejiang Sanqing was a strange man in the legend." The boy laughed. Story, after all, is a story, from generation to generation word of mouth of error is inevitable, the ancestors of Zhejiang family a frame jiuxiao piano alone will repulse the enemy 6000 many elite? The fact is somewhat exaggerated, but Yang Pinzhe defeated heavy family graves dug for judging jiuxiao Qin, so not Weakness lends wings to rumours,hogan sito ufficiale. When I move my mind and worship sent Lord seems to call to, want to be on a piano has been the pursuit of, Murphy matter behind him? Zhejiang tropia three sister said: "what do you think?" "OK, if in order to regain the jiuxiao piano, you'd better go home and other news,hogan sito ufficiale." I smiled back and said: "worship God is over, will soon be destroyed. If we have seized jiuxiao Qin, intact returned to you,hogan outlet online." "The killer rule sixth, the sky will never fall pie." Zhejiang Sanmei gingerly way: "although I do not know your identity, but you certainly and worship God sent in opposition, enemy's friend may not be a friend, good to talk about the conditions you." Sinking heart, I am extremely serious way: "I want the three family, in the future I have the time to be able to help without conditions." Destroy a thousand faces commanded Tiannan,louboutin pas cher soldes, D, will an unprecedented battle, four mountains, three Ling the stumbling block, we police energy alone, it is difficult to! So before, take some small price, can pull strong helper, even slightly drilled legal loopholes, also can not lose the sale! Zhejiang three family individual ability to reside in the second tier, but it is in a small group of the assassination of existence, not quasi critical moment can play a role, I personally feel very cost-effective. "At most one time." Zhejiang three sister stingy way. I Bu into the way: "that...... You are going to die now, I promise I won't stop you. Body of the two mountains, the taste seems to be very delicious." You "!" Three younger sister's face is red, she was a violent floating chest, up to two times!" "Five times." I insisted, and rushed next to Shouhou stalls behind a wink. Next, Zhejiang three younger sisters and I die do not retreat, the eye Chou noisy collapse when, poor clever boy stall interruption in time as a peacemaker, way: "the three sister, Ling brother than back one step, three times Kehao? You see, Zhejiang three family with a three word, how the fate ah!" "All right......" Zhejiang three sister compromise, she stuck his right hand little finger: "hook up!" "Pull your sister,scarpe hogan outlet, a child's play!" I rolled my eyes and said: "the Zhejiang three family together.Related Articles:

Good and evil Philip virtue bucket Australia forget bad test record

To be hard against waste to save does not relax

Can not afford to wait for life

Beijing Guangzhou railway, Beijing Zhuhai, Daguang Expressway and 107, 106 National Road runs through the north and the south, Xinyang Expressway across the East and West, Wu high speed and Jiao Tong Highway through the territory and, provincial roads, county roads criss crossing, forming a transportation network extending in all directions. Zhumadian has a long history, outstanding people, beautiful natural scenery and many places of historic interest and scenic beauty.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
396#
发表于 2016-4-28 02:56:38 | 只看该作者

Wu Lichuan do not allow people to complain, the im

< p > the image of the government impossible is people's legality, act in good faith the discredit, it is impossible without government has its own staff of shocking words and deeds or stain incriminate.     
should see that some grass-roots government to maintain the image of the government is very active, which is a good thing. But also pay attention to the trend of a double standard.
< p >, the personnel poisoning after hospital discharge, they will continue to, Wancheng District, Nanyang City wa Dian Zhen government, tile town local police station, and Nanyang Municipal Food and drug supervision and administration requirements as soon as possible to find out the truth, punish the responsible person, third party have said they would find out the truth as soon as possible. But the time has passed more than a month, the official did not give the family a saying. During the Nanyang Municipal Food and Drug Administration and the case will be handed over to the food and Drug Administration Processing in Wancheng District of Nanyang city. This in the end who lost procrastination,golden goose saldi, "face", it is self-evident,hogan outlet online.
the problem is, this "shame" was supposed to come out. And the town government lost this face, really do not blame the people.
< p &gt,louboutin pas cher; Henan Nanyang Wancheng District wa Dian Zhen a 7 stuttering birthday cake food poisoning, town government concentrating on food hygiene deputy mayor Wang when reporters advised the family: and did not cause serious consequences, not everywhere complaints,goyard soldes, everywhere reflect effect wa Dian Zhen government image.
modern express Lichuan chief commentator Wu
side is the people's legitimate behavior hard to discredit the image of the government "pull. Hebei County in Guan Province, the wife of Shen Min, from the beginning of 1998, adopted more than abandoned. However, a leader of the local civil affairs bureau, said in an interview, Shen Min's behavior to the government caused a bad influence.
in the final analysis, the specific responsibility of the complaints to make the face of officials do not hang, this is the key point.
< p > eat bad belly, to the relevant departments to reflect the problems, the objective will be to the town of food hygiene regulatory loopholes exposed, really let town government, "shame".
on the other side, the government's own personnel "wipe"
second, poisoning during treatment, the General Hospital of Nanyang Oilfield General Hospital notice of the incidence of the disease,hogan sito ufficiale. This is not "serious consequences" is what? Is the "serious consequences" that the deputy mayor of the king understand have a greater meaning? Human life, indifferent view, they also put enormous injustice to swallow the belly, this is right? The existence of this logic is in itself a direct conflict with the credibility of the government.
&lt,hogan sito ufficiale; p > complaints is the legitimate rights of the people, the backing of the government for the people, disposed of as soon as possible,scarpe hogan outlet, or to defend the rights of people's complaints, is the Nyaya. In so doing, not only to win the people's understanding and respect, but also the first time to resolve the contradiction, the fermentation speed of the event, the real solution to the incident back on track. The legal deduction cap,hogan scarpe, justified. Finally, many students will only hide branches, who are not satisfied with the result, who do not trust the outcome.
a little news, it was abruptly this sentence to push the red.
Related Articles:

For a winter, winter rhyme ro

People better bone

The meanin

Beijing Guangzhou railway, Beijing Zhuhai, Daguang Expressway and 107, 106 National Road runs through the north and the south, Xinyang Expressway across the East and West, Wu high speed and Jiao Tong Highway through the territory and, provincial roads, county roads criss crossing, forming a transportation network extending in all directions. Zhumadian has a long history, outstanding people, beautiful natural scenery and many places of historic interest and scenic beauty.
borse burberry outlet[url=http://www.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
397#
发表于 2016-4-28 03:02:45 | 只看该作者

The four winds education is imperative

Introduction: China economic net Beijing on December 22 hearing, according to news website of the Ministry of the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection. Recently, the CPC Central Commission for Discipline Inspection of the Shanxi Provincial People's Congress Standing Committee, former deputy director Jin Daoming serious disciplinary problems on file for review,air max femme pas cher. Investigation, Jin Daoming using advantage of his position to seek benefits for others, ask for and accepting huge bribes; accepting gifts gifts; and others, adultery. & nbsp; as a party member, especially as one of the leading cadres should be soberly aware that the "four winds" harm serious and destructive, consciously enhance awareness and consciousness of crisis, consciously assume to resist the invasion and attack of the four winds "four winds spread the mission and responsibility. Against the "four winds", should seize the three points:   first, since childhood. Everything has a development process from scratch, from small to large, from habit to habit,mont blanc porte mine, from nature to nature. If we cannot adhere to from their own daily life, work and study each a detail pays special attention to the anti - "four winds", think this is a matter of course, it is reasonable; it is a storm in a teacup, that is an exaggeration, we will step by step into the "four winds" quagmire. There is an old saying: not the evil small, not good for small. That year,hogan outlet, Prime Minister Zhou Enlai because the staff without permission to update the office of the floor and a temper, refused to enter the office. Some comrades considered Big deal, feel wronged. Later, the prime minister said: Chinese sentence, called the shots. The prime minister today for the floor, Minister dare decoration tomorrow, the day after tomorrow to cover the new mayor,hogan outlet. I restrict myself to be harsh, the following also roughly dare to spread too much. The story, on the one hand shows the Premier Zhou Enlai thrift, strict law has a sharp sense of integrity; on the one hand also reminded those of US leadership, problem is some disagree or take for granted the things from the beginning, gradually become accustomed, commonplace, and the rampant.   two is from long. To carry out the mass line of educational activities, against the four winds of harm, for a political party is a long-term task. "Vigorous and vigorous walk through the field, seriously in the form", which is a lot of people on the government's anti-corruption, party and government construction has always been the view, we can see that the form of government in the minds of the masses how serious,hogan outlet. Opposition to the four winds is not to let him become a form of doctrine, must adhere to tease hard, must often make unremitting efforts,hogan outlet online. This style of work is only to stick to it, to see the effect. Saying, sick as a mountain down, sick to go on foot. Patients should persevere,hogan outlet online. Must resolutely put an end to a gust of wind, through the field of thought. To at any time remind ourselves and to reflect on their own, review of its own, should take the lead in "according to the mirror,scarpe hogan outlet, is dressed, wash bath, cure cure", always with "four winds" harm remind ourselves, control "four winds" harm to find my own shortcomings, make the prevention of "four winds" harm has become a kind of habit, to resist the "four winds" invasion is a conscious.   three is from the people. The key to bureaucracy is to get out of the crowd. Do official first person, all things people first. Comrade Mao Zedong initiated and eventually become the fundamental purpose of our party: serving the people wholeheartedly. The basic task of our Communist Party is to serve the people.Related Articles:

Thinking a

academic r

In the hea

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
398#
发表于 2016-4-28 03:29:40 | 只看该作者

Joy in Wonderland

Flower Pavilion stars shining, flowers have water Lingling, Diewu have. Fairy jump to Huating fragrant flower fairy dance music together.
a group of fairies chasing butterfly flower,chaussure jordan pas cher, white to. Sweet wind blowing, water Lingling flowers have come to have the wind flowers,scarpe hogan outlet, butterfly, fairy flowers become fan dance.
sky fairies, fragrant flowers came to the boat,hogan outlet, change fan. Dancing is very happy. Hua Xianzi to heaven with fragrant flowers,hogan rebel outlet, flowers have fairyland, Wonderland sweet wind. There is a lush Wonderland, the Milky way, a flower Pavilion, a Huaqiao, a waterfall. A very beautiful flowers, flower fairy to walk on the clouds in the wind tea.
< p > Tianhe ripple joss stick the breeze blowing,hogan outlet, ripples spend one after another,hogan outlet online, is sprinkled fairy flowers,chaussure jordan pas cher, girl of wind change joss stick breeze ripples a fairyland in the lush. Fragrant water Lingling, Diewu have. With the wind blowing flowers, butterfly have. Flower fairy to flower drink tea,goyard soldes, eat glutinous rice is very fragrant flowers Rice porridge.
Green Fairy Dance, flower fairy to star change lanterns, lanterns hanging to give the girl a green tree. Hua Xianzi Flower Fairy Dance music together.
A group of
HTML template Wonderland joy
Related Articles:

Heart word

Inspirational story of the co

Looking for a job is like looking for a husband.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
399#
发表于 2016-4-28 04:40:56 | 只看该作者

Death message _1376

"Old carved elbow pad in the window, he tilted his head gestured (to me)," about seven or eight root colorless and transparent thin, seam in her palm and the nerve. Ling minister, you must click drag ah, the woman's face was distorted at you!" Colorless transparent wire sewing? "Seven or eight? There are so many!" I marvel at the loose woman wrist, squatting lower Chou to her jeans and the location of the hip and thigh seems to bulge the four places. I and the thumb and index finger, pinch a little pants cloth, the pulling force,golden goose saldi, "zi......" Tear the movement spread to ear, the lower half of the body of a woman is by men with strong glue stick in the wall, no wonder she can keep so stable posture and do not fall. "Ling minister, to get the broken computer audio off, so listen carefully." Old carved block ear canal. Woman desperate cry around in the room, we face the cold covering her face and body of a woman, the Rao is bolder, gooseflesh dropped quickly more. I nodded, manipulation of the mouse to suspend the audio playback. Staring at the screen, I found that delayed so long, audio playback progress at a little more than 1 3 place. I glanced at the end of the data, guess how long this audio? 4 hours and 32 minutes,scarpe hogan online! Not 4 minutes 32 seconds, the unit into the first class! The world which woman can cry so, recording this long and torturous audio? I slightly thinking, now technical skill,air max pas cher, has shrunk, is likely to is a computer-generated sound, realistic to even I and old carved all argue not telling the truth! This woman seems to die soon, now the key is to confirm the identity of the woman. Gu died in JS home two years ago, his daughter had died in the accident, is most likely to make the philippines. The woman tightly over his face, as if to say,hogan outlet online, "so you can't see,nike air max pas cher." Her appearance can not show up,goyard pas cher, so I can not see a rough appearance by virtue of the appearance. It is worth mentioning is that her back of the hand skin is very compact, but not too fresh,nike tn femme pas cher, young woman with point like a regular work, Mu Lin Xia of the skin on the dorsum of comparable quality. But this does not explain any problem, after all, more than 40 year old woman maintained a good, the skin is also the case. I cleared my throat, picked up the mobile phone to the three town police station to notify the local police rushed to the speed,air max 95 france. Hung up the phone, I said: "you look through the carving brother, bedside bag, see if there are documents about the dead." At the same time, my hands touched all over the woman all the pockets empty, without the slightest pressure root harvest. Old carved gash bags zipper, his hands every time extend, can be pulled out a thing, mirror, lipstick, micro cosmetic box, 3 + 2 cookies a lot of irrelevant items, I couldn't help tips: "carving brother, Za professional point, OK, you pour is looking at a point to take ah, just take a certificate or a wallet on the line, a woman's purse. The vast majority of with a grab bag like. Are you going to dig a night?" "Ling minister, not I do not see......" Old sculpture used to dig out the arm of a slight trembling, he was extremely helpless way: "her purse, there is something I can not look directly at the things!"Related Articles:

Live for yourself

Without fear of the heart

How many y

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
400#
发表于 2016-4-28 05:38:17 | 只看该作者

The way to treat people who do not have good

in the heart without you, don't dream someday he will be moved by you. Although this is not absolutely impossible,hogan outlet online, but remember it not overdo sth. occasionally. But if you moved to a person is good for him, or any other purpose, it's different.
don't be too self righteous, so people are too self centered, your good news may be in his eyes,golden goose outlet, though you may not think so.
HTML template to treat people who do not have good
< p > something for you, fine son when ignoring you. By your grace to you very good, but usually you gesticulate.
< p > broke up, can also be a stranger,golden goose mid star, you can be friends, but to remind the relationship between your own is not the former, if really not used to slowly get used to, but don't like together as to each other. Because can not go back,hogan outlet, pay more, also to no avail,tn requin pas cher, maybe they also feel that you are tired of it. The heart is good to yourself,hogan sito ufficiale, why do you have a seemingly great suffering of love?
don't is a pity for anyone,golden goose outlet, not everyone is worth you to do so.
of people do not harbour evil designs do you softhearted, just when he was crying and don't laugh, no need to take care of. Not everyone will understand that it is good, the imagination is terrible, it can put all the good things. Moreover, you are not sure whether the man appreciate,air jordan pas cher, why then do.
Related Articles:

The child is not belong to yo

Redemption

Magnolia h

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复