主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-2 08:05:07 | 显示全部楼层

Zhujiajian Nansha composition

during the summer vacation, my parents and I travel to the Mount Putuo with the travel, the two day of travel to me the deepest impression is that Zhujiajian Nansha. Nansha is located in the center of Jinsha ten scenic spots, the famous Zhoushan international sand sculpture festival is held here every year. Nansha is the most ideal place for marine amusement. A bathing beach, water skiing, water skiing, yacht traction umbrella, beach volleyball, horse riding, fishing and other entertainment projects. Beach texture is superior, pure and delicate sand, beach gentle slope, the name of the first seven Zhujiajian, is the best place to play.
< p > the world played a drizzle, provides an opportunity to buy a raincoat in the elderly home, no matter how expensive it is, without an umbrella to buy a raincoat, yellow raincoat has become a unique attractions. After buying the tickets after we began to visit carefully, the first impression is the fresh air, beautiful environment. You see, there is a big pond, fish pond, thousands of goldfish carefree and content swim to swim,hogan roma online, some wearing a flower dress, some wore red necklace, and the whole golden sparkling, this is really a group of cute little guy,hogan roma outlet, all the tourists in the fish pond to feed them. Take pictures, I took a little bread, tore them as big glass beads, thrown into the pond,scarpe hogan online, the goldfish like beggars in a few days did not eat dinner, like a hungry wolf,nike tn requin soldes, bread to rush over, then the directions from the eight party gathering in crowds and groups of goldfish swim over, between them like a communication instrument, on all the goldfish to where I stood stone together, immediately turned into a fish, you rob me,nike tn pas cher, who also not resigned to playing second fiddle.
has not entered the gate of a scenic spot outside the sand makes my eyes bright sand, fine workmanship, true to life. Vivid depiction of the often see many fairy tale characters for us: mermaid. Little turtle. Lion king......
across the street, and then a few steps forward, to the beautiful beach, people on the beach as a trend, packed. Rain gradually smaller, everyone's interest to, we took off his raincoat, pack an umbrella, walking in the rain, in the water play slapstick, extremely happy! The sand here really ah! As the stars of heaven, and innumerable; the sand here is really soft! Trampoline like an oversized; here really fine sand! Like tens of thousands of cute little ants. Standing on the beach, beautiful waves impinge upon your feet,scarpe hogan outlet, not immediately after your knee, and immediately receded, they bring some sand, let your feet there is a small hole, like the sink. The waves came the sound of really wonderful! Wow - >
chapter one: the beautiful Zhujiajian Nansha
two or three minutes walk, went to the street, are made of shells necklace. Bag. Bracelet。 Napkin box, and some made of conch shells small animals, colorful, dazzling, let you pick pick not to come over, I also bought some of the favorite items as a gift, as a souvenir. The shell is sold across the street barbecue, squid. Shrimp queen. Small yellow croaker。 Chicken wings, everything, dizzying. Went to the street that you buy your favorite items.
Related Articles:

Alone in t

Qianshan t

Ordinary moving composition

Window, cold and deciduous accompany; windows, a little cold wind blowing in the window; I was giving my skin rub resistance to desiccation and burst out. Suddenly saw a middle-aged woman downstairs, in the cold wind.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复