跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-4-1 00:02:05 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
打糍粑
  又到打糍粑的广东台山女司机撞死人时候了网购秒杀技巧。
  每年刚刚进如阴历的宰杀肉畜妈妈吃肉冬月,乡下就开始打糍粑了北京东方龙影视传媒。
  小时候最盼望的王学兵张博涉毒被抓事情之一就是何润东结婚三少爷的时尚老太博客剑六角湾开始打糍粑。打糍粑了,就标志着过年已经不远了。
  其实,作为小孩子,并不是7方舟子回应道歉门喜欢打糍粑,而是喜欢打糍粑的儿媳妇怀孕婆婆梦见蛇时候的朝鲜逮捕美国大学生那一股热闹的气氛。
  每年打糍粑都是乡下的一件大事。说是大事,是因为单靠一户的劳力是打不成糍粑的,需要十几个壮汉一起才能够办到。所以,到了冬月,六角湾家家户户就开始经常联系打糍粑的日子,总是选一个六角湾的劳力全有周迅穿衣搭配空闲的时候,打糍粑了。
  打糍粑的先天晚上,十几个主要劳力就聚在九块九在哪进货一起喝酒,讨论打糍粑的石窝子在聚划算客服电话谁家,打糍粑的木棍在哪家,明天的糍粑从哪家开始打起,中饭由哪家安排,晚饭又由哪家安排,什么时候开始等。一般去年安排了吃饭的户子今年就不安排了。在那个物质非常贫乏的岁月,安排一大桌饭是要提前做好准备的,乡里人客气,毕竟很少有京东方a这么多乡邻在你家吃饭,多少还是弄一些鱼肉的。
  在酒都喝得面红耳赤,吆五吆六的开始胡侃一通后,就各自回家去了。家里的女人等到男人回来,确定打糍粑的顺序后,最先开始的几户人家的女人就开始准备起来。
  第二天早上八九点钟,打糍粑就开始了。天气好,温度较高,打糍粑就在禾场进行。几个彪型大汉将石窝子抬到禾场中央洗净,六角湾的男男女女,老老少少,没事的全都围着石窝子坐着。板凳横七竖八,摆在禾场上,想起来都觉得艺术性特强。
  围着自制兜兜的女人们将糯米先泡一段时间,然后放在半人高的蒸笼里蒸。整个厨房里热气腾腾,隔壁左右的女人都来厨房帮忙,烧的烧火,搬的搬柴,分不清人影。
  第一锅糯米蒸熟了,女人们用大筲箕将糯米端到禾场,倒进石窝子里。十来个彪悍的男人们一声吆喝,都拿起早就准备好的木棍,围着石窝子在里面乱倒捣起来。剩下的劳力坐在旁边,等候谁累了,休息时轮上。一些老人就在旁边笑眯眯的看着,抽着大烟。大烟是自制的,将烟叶晒干,用刀切碎,用材料纸卷着抽。
  当石窝子里面的糯米都被捣的成糊糊样了,这时的糍粑叫“前子”,或是“欠子”。好吃的小孩这时总是围着石窝子转,转的大人们不耐烦,就从石窝子里拧一团欠子给他,小孩接过欠子欢天喜地的跑了。大人们一再告诫,欠子不能吃多,吃多了是会胀死人的。大人们甚至还举出一些吃欠子胀死人的实例,要我们少吃一些。我们当时总是怀疑这个说法背后真正的原由,知道长大了才知道,原来大人们是怕吃欠子的小孩多,打出来的糍粑就很小,做出来不好看,拿不出手。
  五六分钟后,石窝子里的糯米都被捣烂的差不多了,这时最精彩的环节出现。旁边一人手洗净,将石窝子里捣烂的糍粑从窝子里抟成团,拿棍的彪形大汉里一个力气大的,吐两口唾液在掌心,挽起袖子,用捣糍粑的木棍插进糍粑团里,大口一声,将糍粑团举到半空,“啪”的一声将糍粑团砸进石窝子里。
  要是砸的很响,大伙儿就哈哈大笑称赞。如没有裙子穿衣搭配羽毛砸响,就会遭到众人的奚落。有洛克王国秒杀挂下载时连砸了几窝糍粑后,就要换人砸了。杨小黑讲狠,连续砸了三个后,将第四个糍粑团举到空中,放了一个响屁,砸歪了,大伙奚落他砸的还没有屁响,满禾场的笑声荡漾在六角湾。
  打糍粑所以在我们六角湾也叫砸糍粑。砸糍粑后,在捣一两分钟,出窝子的人就将石窝子里的糍粑又抟成团,放在早已准备好的脸盆里。脸盆里铺了一层纱布,糍粑放进去,抹平,然后倒扣在搽干净的竹铺上,就成了圆圆的糍粑了。
  糍粑过几个小时,就要用刀切成一片片,否则变硬后刀就切不动了。切成片的糍粑,放了几天后,就要用水泡着,以防长霉。水泡的糍粑,放几个月是没有问题的。
  糍粑的吃法多样,可以烤着吃,煮着吃,蒸着吃,油炸吃。无论那种吃法,都香喷喷的,令人口水直流。冬天的火炉旁,总可以看见草木灰上侧立这几片糍粑,火候恰当,可将糍粑烤的鼓鼓的,像吹了气似的,格外能引起人的食欲。我们最喜欢将糍粑烤成气鼓鼓的,里面变成空心的。咬破糍粑尖儿,露出空心的肚子,将砂糖倒进空心的肚子里。一口咬去,那个香,那个甜啊,还使我怀念。
  蔡家的力力一家都喜欢吃糍粑,可以不吃饭,餐餐都吃糍粑。每年他家都打二十来个糍粑,年还没到,就吃得差不多了。于是蔡大爷发话,每人每天一片,不准多吃。有天,蔡婆拿着竹条将力力追到我家门口,母子俩都跑的气喘吁吁。娘问蔡婆,力力犯了什么错,赶着打这么远?蔡婆笑着说,他偷吃了两块糍粑。蔡婆的回答在打糍粑时候都作为笑话成为大汉们的野白之一。
  不知从何时起,捣糍粑的情况变了,变成了砸糍粑。十几根木棍变成了一个大木锤,大汉们拿着一个大木锤砸进石窝子,将里面的糯米砸烂,一人一人轮流砸。中间那个用一根木棍将糍粑挑到空中再砸向石窝子的环节也没有了,被翻窝子的人用手在窝子里翻过来就算了。
  我不喜欢这样的打糍粑的场景了,总觉得没有什么看头,没有什么味道了。也有大人们怀念还是棍子捣出来的糍粑好吃,但都只是说说,没有回到过去了。
  再后来,糍粑都不用锤子砸了,变成了用机器将糯米搅烂。这时的打糍粑,已经不需要十几个大汉在家,一个堂客在家就可以完成了。原来的热闹场面现在变得冷冷清清,原来人与人的交流变成了机器轰鸣的独奏,已经没有一个看客。并且,打出来的糍粑,好像味道更淡,人们的胃口越来越差,吃的人也越来越少了。
  以前,乡下人将糍粑作为礼物送给城里的亲戚朋友。现在,乡下很少打糍粑了,乡下的糍粑反而很多是从城里买来的。
  怀念糍粑,更怀念那个浓浓的乡味的岁月。
  2015-2-1
  薇薇散文网 ( 51vic )
相关的主题文章:

关于2015年阿里巴巴年会,关于我们,关于未来……(三)

如果多年以后

雾后是晴空

赋

高调与低调
so.7coder.com
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-2 08:05:07 | 只看该作者

Zhujiajian Nansha composition

during the summer vacation, my parents and I travel to the Mount Putuo with the travel, the two day of travel to me the deepest impression is that Zhujiajian Nansha. Nansha is located in the center of Jinsha ten scenic spots, the famous Zhoushan international sand sculpture festival is held here every year. Nansha is the most ideal place for marine amusement. A bathing beach, water skiing, water skiing, yacht traction umbrella, beach volleyball, horse riding, fishing and other entertainment projects. Beach texture is superior, pure and delicate sand, beach gentle slope, the name of the first seven Zhujiajian, is the best place to play.
< p > the world played a drizzle, provides an opportunity to buy a raincoat in the elderly home, no matter how expensive it is, without an umbrella to buy a raincoat, yellow raincoat has become a unique attractions. After buying the tickets after we began to visit carefully, the first impression is the fresh air, beautiful environment. You see, there is a big pond, fish pond, thousands of goldfish carefree and content swim to swim,hogan roma online, some wearing a flower dress, some wore red necklace, and the whole golden sparkling, this is really a group of cute little guy,hogan roma outlet, all the tourists in the fish pond to feed them. Take pictures, I took a little bread, tore them as big glass beads, thrown into the pond,scarpe hogan online, the goldfish like beggars in a few days did not eat dinner, like a hungry wolf,nike tn requin soldes, bread to rush over, then the directions from the eight party gathering in crowds and groups of goldfish swim over, between them like a communication instrument, on all the goldfish to where I stood stone together, immediately turned into a fish, you rob me,nike tn pas cher, who also not resigned to playing second fiddle.
has not entered the gate of a scenic spot outside the sand makes my eyes bright sand, fine workmanship, true to life. Vivid depiction of the often see many fairy tale characters for us: mermaid. Little turtle. Lion king......
across the street, and then a few steps forward, to the beautiful beach, people on the beach as a trend, packed. Rain gradually smaller, everyone's interest to, we took off his raincoat, pack an umbrella, walking in the rain, in the water play slapstick, extremely happy! The sand here really ah! As the stars of heaven, and innumerable; the sand here is really soft! Trampoline like an oversized; here really fine sand! Like tens of thousands of cute little ants. Standing on the beach, beautiful waves impinge upon your feet,scarpe hogan outlet, not immediately after your knee, and immediately receded, they bring some sand, let your feet there is a small hole, like the sink. The waves came the sound of really wonderful! Wow - >
chapter one: the beautiful Zhujiajian Nansha
two or three minutes walk, went to the street, are made of shells necklace. Bag. Bracelet。 Napkin box, and some made of conch shells small animals, colorful, dazzling, let you pick pick not to come over, I also bought some of the favorite items as a gift, as a souvenir. The shell is sold across the street barbecue, squid. Shrimp queen. Small yellow croaker。 Chicken wings, everything, dizzying. Went to the street that you buy your favorite items.
Related Articles:

Alone in t

Qianshan t

Ordinary moving composition

Window, cold and deciduous accompany; windows, a little cold wind blowing in the window; I was giving my skin rub resistance to desiccation and burst out. Suddenly saw a middle-aged woman downstairs, in the cold wind.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-5 19:07:21 | 只看该作者

Starry sky, the sea _1

The sky and the sea (book edition end) author: Tong Hua editor ultra popular Chinese writer, film producer Donghwasa 2015 latest fantasy love novels. A Donghwasa most cherished story, a beautiful fairy tale of the sea and the sky! Star of the other side of the sea shore, the dream and love to the end of content recommendation that person is my eyes bright sky; the man, my heart is the endless sea. Life and love are always with as like as two peas, flowers with thorns. If I love flowers, I am willing to embrace its beauty and fragrance; if my love is a thorn, sharp pain I will embrace it without hesitation. Because,air max femme pas cher, when I embrace the flowers when Wu Julan is sweet and smiling as I planted a beautiful fragrance; when I hug thorns, the chest has already covered with their blood to irrigate the thorns. If we embrace only through thorns, so I would like to force more and harder to hold him! Even if the thorns pierced my skin,hogan outlet online, cut into my heart, as long as the distance he nearly a point, a little closer! A wedge of moonlight, death with a sickle, ready for harvesting the lives of men. The man asked: "how to die?" God said: "find a girl, as long as she is willing to give up the life, the soul of dedication to you,hogan outlet online, you will be able to live." The man asked: "how to make a girl to give up life,nike air max pas cher, dedication to my soul?" God said: "as long as you get her heart, let her fall in love with you." The man asked: "how to get her heart?" God smiled and said: "very simple, use your heart in exchange for her heart." Chapter 1 men fainted in the yard he immediately raised his head and looked at me, sharp eyes,scarpe hogan outlet, face Sen cold, like a murderous connotation, ready for the beast. In the morning, the first ray of sunshine through the tree tops according to antlers, the bedroom window, and the gap from the curtain shot to my face when I woke up from the dream. For the sake of the cool night, not to close the window, the cool sea breeze blowing the curtains rise and fall. Familiar with the smell of the sea as the morning breeze lightly into my nose, my side closed eyes, head pillow shrinkage, trying to sleep, while consciously thinking "snooze up again,air max 1 pas cher, you can eat seafood porridge boil grandpa". Just thought, in my mind has emerged out of another picture of my father and brother, three people dressed in black, wearing a white silk, standing on the bow, my grandfather's ashes into the sea, white waves chasing on the ship,hogan outlet, wave, surge stop, like in the hall a wreath of soul streamers. Moment of fear, I clearly know which is the dream, which is the reality,hogan outlet online, even though I want to wake up in the grandpa still immersed dream, but the reality is forcing you to open your eyes to face. Don't think her stepmother familiar kitchen, never love those old old grandpa pots, bowls, I immediately opened his eyes and sat up. Look at the alarm clock, less than six points, the house was very quiet, apparently other people were still asleep.Related Articles:

We _249

Pink sprin

Weak water

Seize the opportunity, is to realize the Chinese dream, so that the national revival to reality. Although this way many ups and downs even seem to have insurmountable mountain, but we have stars guide, a rainbow link, will double the journey distant and difficult courage to conquer, will breed through the craggy mountains of wisdom, will reach the dream of the situation.
burberry outlet italia[url=http://www.hote
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-6 12:24:09 | 只看该作者

Starry sky, the sea _67

But no matter how very upset,golden goose outlet, must first consider their own survival and development, to solve the economic basis, in order to create the upper emotion. Every day I sat in front of the computer in various forums and tourism to their Post Bar inn to do publicity. Is still a little effect, from time to time will received a phone call to consult each other, but once ask "traffic is not convenient, away from the terminal and the most famous street lanterns, will politely say" I will call you to consider". I have been looking for work, naturally know, this represents a decline. Felicity never turns out in pairs., Disasters pile up on one another. The daily morning and evening, Jiang Yisheng's father will be a nanny or mother Jiang's company, go out for a walk. People nearby know Jiang dad a little crazy,air max 95 pas cher, encounter, politely say hello to try to avoid. But that day, a strange man does not know where to come out to stimulate the Jiang dad sudden onset, rolled down from the hillside. See the strange man got into trouble, immediately ran away. The nurse is busy call for help, could not afford to arrest people, only bad luck. Jiang Yisheng's father went to the hospital,air max pas cher, medical expenses spent like water. Although Jiang Yisheng did not allow me to pay back the money, but I feel that I must pay back the money. I took Wu Julan to the bank all the money taken out, out of pocket, a total of eighteen thousand and forty-six dollars. I am depressed to stare at the coffee table, money,air max pas cher, thinking to thinking, the only way is to borrow a week does not smell. I took my mobile phone,hogan outlet, just to call, Wu Julan walked out of the room, put a thin a bunch of money into the coffee table. I looked at him in confusion. Wu Julan said: "two thousand dollars, put the money back Yisheng river." I asked: "...... I sent you the salary?" Wu Julan didn't speak clearly, think I asked a question. How is this going on? I said: "if you took the money out of money, we have only forty-six dollars, what is life? Or to borrow money! In any case are borrowed,nike air max pas cher, well, you get your money back!" I press the dial key, music ringing. The mobile phone is the bargain was dropped once after the performance becomes very strange calls, fortunately, music has serious distortion, particularly harsh. In order not to let the ear poisoned, the mobile phone gets away from the ears, just staring at the screen, ready to see the phone is switched on, and then into the ear. Wu Julan reached for the mobile phone, "I have five hundred dollars." "It is not enough ah!" "I'll try." The telephone has been turned on, week not hear voice faintly, "Hey, small snails,hogan sito ufficiale, small snails......" Wu Julan holding mobile phone No. I asked softly: "you don't want to borrow money from week I don't smell?" Wu Julan did not answer my question, but said: "the money, I will think of a way." "Oh......" I frowned, from his hand out of the mobile phone. Wu Julan isn't really hard to stop, his eyes flashed a dim,scarpe hogan outlet, tightly pursed her lips, looked down at his hand. I put the mobile phone to his ear, the eye is.Related Articles:

Third gold

The weddin

Single cancer diagnosis and treatment report _164

But even so, and half an hour before the difficult trek than up, Jing shear suddenly feel to heaven. Pity is the net house is too high, can not be straight body, she must be in the freedom of body and straight body state to teleport immediately, otherwise there will be free.
outlet burberry roma[url=http://www.adva
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-6 12:28:15 | 只看该作者

Tu Lu _200

"Kagawa said," that's the trouble." Lady soon made reservations,goyard prix, Cheuk disk bacon, fried Naizha, a potato silk, but also put a vegetable soup. She smiled and said: "I also steamed cheese package, etc. you can eat." Look at the "Teacher Wang Zhuo said, love to eat cheese, so let him try, can not eat." Zhuo Wen said: "quite a long time did not eat, it should be able to eat half a." She let them don't hesitate to bowl two Jiang Xun chopsticks dishes, ask: "is it cold?" Jiang Xun said: "it is not cold." The woman said: "it can take over there to wipe qualities." Jiang Xun "Oh" sound, take off on the couch rubbing qualities, sit back again. Square table, lady in her opposite, the other two side of A. Nobody spoke, lady who said, said a lady feel strange: "in Arabic, is not what ah, how not to speak?" Zhuo Wen paused for a while: "be all right." "Is not a teacher Wang?" "Not." The lady asked: "yes, you did not know before?" He looked back at the Sichuan and Jiang Xun,hogan outlet, "do you know with teacher Wang, do you know the Arabic ah?" He looked at his eyes,air max 90 pas cher, said: "for the first time to see." Jiang Xun did not answer,hogan interactive outlet, she also ignored. With Zhuo the lady said: "it's not easy for them. And so big from afar come see Mr. Wang, Wang is good, lets the human caring." No one to speak, silence, the lady is not embarrassed, also asked Jiang Xun: "yes, what do you call the little girl?" "Oh,goyard prix, my name is Jiang Xun."." A meal, Jiang Xun and Zhuo Wen did not say a word, lady pack chopsticks when strange left look right look, or didn't say anything. Back to the kitchen. Zhuo Wen did not continue to stay, the guests do not say hello, with the He Chuan points a head, went to the back of the house. This is Sichuan he had the most boring meal,golden goose saldi, he ate uncomfortable after a meal can't ducked see Jiang Xun, to sit down for a while, was about to give her a cup of water, she suddenly ran out. He Chuan Zhang the mouth, finally didn't shout,hogan sito ufficiale, he put cup a mow, rely on the sofa in repose with eyes closed, his mind but flash across two word -- nine years. Outside the snow is still not reduced, the sign, the biting wind blinding wind. Jiang Xun just from the window see Zhuo Wenwang in this direction, she followed the footprints of snow on the ground and slowly move forward, not how long will see a small house, the door was opened, which stood a machine, the ground is the chip of wood, personal bow sitting on the edge of the machine, was smoking a cigarette. He is wearing a black jacket, jeans,hogan sito ufficiale, hair stay longer than in the past, dark and thin, dry skin, holding hand smoke is very rough, black nails. No spirits, only years of vicissitudes and decadent.Related Articles:

The city of _96.

Nine days,

But even so, and half an hour before the difficult trek than up, Jing shear suddenly feel to heaven. Pity is the net house is too high, can not be straight body, she must be in the freedom of body and straight body state to teleport immediately, otherwise there will be free.
outlet burberry[url=http://www.sr
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复