主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-5 19:07:21 | 显示全部楼层

Starry sky, the sea _1

The sky and the sea (book edition end) author: Tong Hua editor ultra popular Chinese writer, film producer Donghwasa 2015 latest fantasy love novels. A Donghwasa most cherished story, a beautiful fairy tale of the sea and the sky! Star of the other side of the sea shore, the dream and love to the end of content recommendation that person is my eyes bright sky; the man, my heart is the endless sea. Life and love are always with as like as two peas, flowers with thorns. If I love flowers, I am willing to embrace its beauty and fragrance; if my love is a thorn, sharp pain I will embrace it without hesitation. Because,air max femme pas cher, when I embrace the flowers when Wu Julan is sweet and smiling as I planted a beautiful fragrance; when I hug thorns, the chest has already covered with their blood to irrigate the thorns. If we embrace only through thorns, so I would like to force more and harder to hold him! Even if the thorns pierced my skin,hogan outlet online, cut into my heart, as long as the distance he nearly a point, a little closer! A wedge of moonlight, death with a sickle, ready for harvesting the lives of men. The man asked: "how to die?" God said: "find a girl, as long as she is willing to give up the life, the soul of dedication to you,hogan outlet online, you will be able to live." The man asked: "how to make a girl to give up life,nike air max pas cher, dedication to my soul?" God said: "as long as you get her heart, let her fall in love with you." The man asked: "how to get her heart?" God smiled and said: "very simple, use your heart in exchange for her heart." Chapter 1 men fainted in the yard he immediately raised his head and looked at me, sharp eyes,scarpe hogan outlet, face Sen cold, like a murderous connotation, ready for the beast. In the morning, the first ray of sunshine through the tree tops according to antlers, the bedroom window, and the gap from the curtain shot to my face when I woke up from the dream. For the sake of the cool night, not to close the window, the cool sea breeze blowing the curtains rise and fall. Familiar with the smell of the sea as the morning breeze lightly into my nose, my side closed eyes, head pillow shrinkage, trying to sleep, while consciously thinking "snooze up again,air max 1 pas cher, you can eat seafood porridge boil grandpa". Just thought, in my mind has emerged out of another picture of my father and brother, three people dressed in black, wearing a white silk, standing on the bow, my grandfather's ashes into the sea, white waves chasing on the ship,hogan outlet, wave, surge stop, like in the hall a wreath of soul streamers. Moment of fear, I clearly know which is the dream, which is the reality,hogan outlet online, even though I want to wake up in the grandpa still immersed dream, but the reality is forcing you to open your eyes to face. Don't think her stepmother familiar kitchen, never love those old old grandpa pots, bowls, I immediately opened his eyes and sat up. Look at the alarm clock, less than six points, the house was very quiet, apparently other people were still asleep.Related Articles:

We _249

Pink sprin

Weak water

Seize the opportunity, is to realize the Chinese dream, so that the national revival to reality. Although this way many ups and downs even seem to have insurmountable mountain, but we have stars guide, a rainbow link, will double the journey distant and difficult courage to conquer, will breed through the craggy mountains of wisdom, will reach the dream of the situation.
burberry outlet italia[url=http://www.hote
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复