好友

积分
级别
1 新手上路
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-3-27 10:18:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
秋风起,枯叶落
  落叶,很美!美得只能用眼睛去欣赏,再好的百万整容变漫画人腾讯相机也拍不出它的职业打假人被打真、它的怎么成网红美!美得胜过春天的张翰的豪车花开。此刻,我才明白,为什么有cf小刀秒杀rez人说,死若秋叶之静美!安静地享受,是小幺鸡表情任何东西都不能换取的姜文去世。
  秋天的孙妍在发福惊现双下巴风,没有可爱小包子的文温度,冷冽而霸道,冻醒了聚划算的东西便宜吗人们因夏季而昏睡的眼,让人们睁开眼睛去欣赏它的杰作。秋风所过之处,都变了京东电话样!绿叶黄了、落了。花儿红了一地,人们穿的衣服也都带了毛,带了帽……
  漫步在淘宝网聚划算靴子银杏树叶铺成的林荫道上,嘶嘶的叶碎声弄痒了我的脚,也痒了我的心。只想永远都是张惠妹爆肥发福照惊悚这样,看着金灿灿的叶子随风摇晃,在淘宝秒杀预告树枝上乐呵呵地笑着,有秒杀网纱上衣些顽皮的树叶挣脱了大树母亲的怀抱,任风儿将它吹走,跟着风去它看过但没去过的地方。我的脚步开始追逐叶的脚步,就像孩子一样,你追我赶,共同度过这美好的时光,我们谁也不想错过。一年只有淘宝秒杀群 免单 是啥意思一次秋天,下一个秋天的叶已不是现在的叶,而我,又会是什么样子呢?
  少年不知愁滋味!我想,树叶也不知道何为愁,因为它的枯黄预示着生命的消亡。而它,却为自己换了新衣而高兴,既然无力改变何不坦然接受,尽情的享受大自然带来的恩赐。我与落叶有着一种说不清的情感,仿佛我能读懂它一样,又或者我在它的身上看到了自己的影子。有时,我感到,自己就像这落叶一样,只是没有它的宁静,多了一分浮躁。
  树叶落了,不管它能随风走多远,到最终,都会落到地上,融入到泥土中,化成养料。它不是花,没有香如故,但它依然清新,因为想起它,脑海里浮现的是一片绿色,生命的绿色!
  踩着一地的落叶,追着飘拂的树叶,一路向前,到最后,也像叶的宿命一样,安然!内心的安静适然。
  薇薇散文网 ( 51vic )
相关的主题文章:

《青春碎片二三事》之:那些密码都将成为爱你的秘密

纪念_0

留在我心底的风景

槐山

飞鱼,陨落在我的童年
so.7coder.com
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-3 02:56:06 | 只看该作者

Waiting for you in the beautiful grassland

< p > I want to accompany you to look at the prairie, listening to the beautiful sounds of the melody, as if once again to see the blue bright green, I like the prairie! Sit on the prairie, looking at the boundless flowers, far and the day even together, sitting there what do not want to, forget all the troubles, leave the world, enjoy the gift of nature to human beauty! Every time I hear feel very fascinated, you and me in the dream of grassland on horseback, let I this is not in the prairie life, can not help but very yearning that vast grasslands, "day grey, wild boundless, wind and low grass see cattle and sheep", always want to flied to the prairie, horse bolted, experience the kind of refreshing open vast, let the heart free to fly.
< p > grassland of winter, northwest wind whistling is compulsory for every day, if it snows, the grassland is a piece of the sky and large white carpet chillness, confused, and beautiful. Summer flowers are blooming, the blue sky, lying in the grass downy,tn homme pas cher, nothing to think, nothing to do, the fresh air, the smell of grass mixed with faint fragrance, refreshing, Baiyun leisurely, sunny, sheep, horses in the distant hillside leisurely grazing, accompany you to look together the grasslands, with my thoughts, with my love, grassland to our hearts are warm, let love extensive, deep.
< p > grassland of the four seasons are beautiful, spring in the long spring, grass does not inadvertently in the brown grass emerge,air max 90 pas cher, far see a hazy yellow green, approached to see hidden in the grass of grass,tn pas cher, but you really can feel the breath of spring, the spring grass sprout. Autumn grassland sooner or later has some very cool feeling, morning dew deeply in, riding a horse aimless wandering in the grassland, continuously warm sunshine to gentle heart, occasionally hear flying to the south wild goose chirp called flew from the top of the head, listening to their miserable and very loud calls,hogan sito ufficiale, let a person sense of injury bosom.
>
I yearn for the prairie, because I am eager to where the vast, quiet and indifferent to appreciate there. I have many times of the vast prairie, have been eager to put its broad arms over. Always have a dream is to want to personally look at the grassland, enjoy the vast grassland of pure beauty, feel the prairie to bring people to the fresh,hogan outlet online, that endless grassland has a broad like sea, with people like the spacious mind, nature is really the most beautiful of the creator of the world.
< br   > the vast grassland beautiful hill flocks of cattle and sheep, Baiyun leisurely shiny rainbow hanging in the sky,goyard pas cher, a teenager with a whip in his hand the station on the grassland. Gently humming Caoyuanmuge to take care of the cattle and sheep, young people which I would like to ask, could you let me let me tell her. Young people want me to be with you, to care for cows and sheep. Vast grasslands and nice hills, flocks of sheep and cattle, Baiyun leisurely shiny color hanging in the sky, a teenager with a whip in his hand the station on the grassland, gently humming a grassland eclogue, cattle and sheep, young people which I would like to ask, please let me won't you please let me tell Zhongchang young people which I hope I can, together with you and you care with cattle and sheep. This song has been singing in my heart since I was a teenager. At that time, there was a beautiful yearning for the beautiful grassland.
Related Articles:

Did you read

A real traveler's province is boundless

If the cry, no trace of autumn

Also, you this without the business, I was in the Royal Park do you find other people, really bad." Zhu Yun inadvertently, give yourself wearing a top hat, to show his position in the empire. Qin matchless smile: "say is. So I hear ye Zhu said tusya identity, he readily charmed, that is a very good partner."
outlet burberry roma[url=http://www
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复