主题

好友

积分
级别
1 新手上路
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-4-1 00:45:51 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
3 to the profile control: for in the middle of the blank tile marble composite coat plate installed in the horizontal cutting machine,hogan interactive outlet, to analyse for two side as a blank tile while the other side marble marble wool composite plate. Using the level of cutting machine. The machine consists of two groups of different spacing of saw blade, before a group of two blades between the serrated distance 20cm, a group of the sawblade close to and not touching, two groups of saw blade between the distance of 15cm, two groups of saw blade by leveling in the same horizontal plane, the composite wool board through the conveying belt in the two groups before and after level saw blade for cutting into two pieces of marble complex,nike tn requin soldes,
composite board.
4 thickness control for marble composite wool board is composed of marble, adhesive and blank tiles, it is inevitable that the thickness difference. Therefore, it is necessary to control the thickness of. The marble composite wool board of the marble side up, through the thickness of the control machine to achieve the same thickness.
5) grinding and polishing: after controlling the thickness of the marble composite wool board marble and up to ten consecutive grinding and polishing, become a very high gloss marble composite wool board.
6) cut and the back edge: after grinding and polishing the marble composite board is cut into 600*600mm specifications of the composite board, and then the edge of the four sides, it has become a marble composite plate.
7) test package. The thickness of the finished marble composite plate is 13mm, and the thickness of the marble is only 2 to 3mm. The marble composite plate packaging, packing can be sold. Production process of
(three) high quality table panel
panel production needs more, so here to focus on its production process. To produce high-quality,chaussure nike tn, customer satisfaction of the Taiwan panel products, as long as the production process, reasonable plan, arrange for the implementation, follow-up checks will be able to enter the normal production track.
1) first of all, to clear the process: selecting a material, row material, material (circular saws, saw cutting, polishing, infrared bridge cutting, the Taiwan panel processing workshop, bonding (bovine, ogee, flat side, etc.), machine processing shaped edge (ogee, Fortunearia edge), dig basin hole slot, drilling, grinding, examination,air max 1 pas cher, door, packaging, delivery.
2) selecting,chaussure louboutin pas cher, row material: according to customers with the protocol board (sample), the control board agreement with the raw material blocks, and knock a hand grinder for grinding control, inspect the color, the pattern, the particle is consistent. To pay attention to the selection process, if this part of the problem, the next step to all downtime. Blocks with water spray method and visual method test its quality, should be chosen in the same area, the same color, patterns, particle, density consistent; from the appearance, does not allow cracks, chalcanthitum, color line, sweeping and other flowers such as impurities, the production task list the number of reasonable layout.
3) cutting and unloading: the blocks on a circular saw, by drawing and discharging requirements sawing cutting, then saw the wool board for approval,chaussure supra pas cher, will unqualified cleaning products, qualified products put on the rack to be transferred to the next procedure; put in another iron thickness more than standard products, to be transferred to the next procedure thickness.
>Related Articles:

The night

Wait, wait for the next life

Check this period of time to do what it: as a part-time job for several days, but in the end did not go, but to the very full, and didn't go to reason is because the weekend by Mami's introduction to the children's Museum on the bench to the instructor, the title of the report check pass mode and so on, no technical content of work, but we are really busy 2, 3 night, weekend to children's Museum, two days day labourers, no technical content, but quite busy; "I am special forces" to review again, and will give me impressed lines extracted, then spent three nights carefully wrote an article for up to five or six thousand words.
scarpe hogan outlet[url=http://www.lemoulindesf
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-4 14:01:12 | 只看该作者

A fish in the eyes of the sea

a fish in the eyes of the sea: a fish in the eyes of the composition of the three sea
< p > later fish grow up, in a fish bowl and turned all the difficulties the,air max pas cher, girl to it for a bigger fish tank, it can swim to swim. Can fish each time they hit the tank wall and carefree mood has faded. He hated the circles of life, simply quietly suspension in the water, not to swim without moving, even food don't eat the. Girl to see it poor, he gave it back to the sea.
< p > the fish in the sea not stop swimming, hearts have been happy not to get up. One day he met another fish, the fish asked it: & quot; you look a little unhappy. Why? & quot; fish said: & quot; the tank is too big. I could not swim to the side of it! & quot;,
with the growth of age, the body is getting bigger and bigger, a small fish tank can no longer hold it. A small fish tank can no longer hold it. Master gave it a big fish tank, it can swim to swim, but it often encountered in the inner wall of the fish tank. It is very annoying, it no longer swim to swim, and even the food is not how to eat.
it is a fish in spirit, it is very beautiful. It can also have unhappy life. When it is small,chaussure tn pas cher, it is cruel and family separation nets. The fisherman saw it was pretty, was full of joy in her daughter's birthday dinner, as a gift to his daughter.
master is very sad. She quietly put the fish back to the sea. The fish but also how happy can not afford, even its own do not know why --
heart is one of the wings,hogan roma outlet, how much heart, will have much of the world. If you can't break the hearts of the wall, even give you a sea, you can not find the feeling of freedom.
in the blink of an eye, a year later. A clown fish asked: "Hey, buddy, how do I see you always worried, if there is a fish to bully you,ugg soldes, I help you get revenge!" "No, man!" The fish looked ahead and said, "I want to ask you how this fish is so big, how do I always made to the end?"
a fish in the eyes of the sea A: a fish in the eyes of the sea
daughter is very cherish it, put it in a delicate aquarium. Goldfish swim every day, in order to get the master's favorite. The host likes it very much. It's very happy every day. But the fish tank is very small, it always hit the glass of the fish tank, the pain is hot. At this time, it was a shadow of a happy mood. Slowly, it was slowly, its mood every day is bad,hogan outlet, worse every day.
see this article in the youth magazine, entitled "a fish in the sea". No >
The
a fish in the eyes of the sea: a fish in the eyes of the composition of the two sea
< p > there is a fish in a small was arrested on shore, fisherman's see it is very small, and very beautiful, he gave it to his daughter. Little girl to keep him in a fish tank. Fish swim to swim to by the constraints,air max pas cher, each time they hit the tank wall, and my heart there is a unpleasant feeling.
Related Articles:

I am a com

Snow story

Examples of grateful mothers

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
prada outlet[url=http://www.simchalayeled.i
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-7 13:56:08 | 只看该作者

The wind May ends

HTML template wind May ends< br   > walk on may shoulder, heart always jumping a little joy, sense of spring sorrow swing to the wind, the wind blew may hair like a season there is no reason, have a very happy, and not without reason, perhaps because of the harvest, perhaps as a quiet, suppression or to obtain. And I, really can not say too specific reasons, in short, there is a long period of time,nike air max pas cher, happy to fill my body and mind, not because of, but because of. So, I understand, perhaps the most simple pleasure from the most simple to have. Once, very domineering enumerating the envy of their own, but only I know, those just vent dissatisfaction with the current, to find a reason for his high sounding,hogan outlet, not is the fountain of happiness, true happiness is happiness, sister said, happiness is not free to take out to dry, I slowly realized, sweet moist deep happiness, forever will not mildew. In the end of May May, see wind blown hair, has thick smell of warm summer flowers. Looking back a line of work through Western blot, I know, my favorite season, not only will the surging Chunchao surging tide, will. So I want to kiss the summer's forehead, cooing murmur I as long as you,hogan outlet, knowing smirk. At that time,air jordan pas cher, the wind is clear light cloud, Jiaojiao moon, to join us in carrying grasshopper cage, counting sixty years period. One year, four seasons reincarnation; life, the four seasons. We cannot only reincarnation is skating,golden goose saldi, the traces, Ren may wind swept over the end of the spring, stays is buried in the depths of the soul of the phantom,hogan outlet. The reason for the magic, because not yet forming; reason for the shadow,nike tn pas cher, because the clear reflection. The wind blows in May also hair, blowing up my dream. Exhale, green eyeful green trees everywhere,air max homme pas cher, peach garden xin.Related Articles:

Rain _6

Thought, r

Ella v.

Lost in the distance, are zhichitianya. Red leaves, fat Ya thin, crazy talk, if I love, I love you, for the smile, if I can, but loneliness accompanied by a shadow of Acacia, writing a reincarnation of the legendary beauty, then gave me a grave security Naixin, I the nickname, leaving tombstone graves hung remember every Qingming, paper money, so leave silently. Frozen three thousand years of Yi Yan, frozen 5000 miss.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复