好友

积分
级别
1 新手上路
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-3-25 03:14:31 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
要吃肉,勤走路
  从赖老幺到柯二娃,我的北京首例黄热病笔触似乎从没有小包子女皇离开过那些阳光照不到的甲乙两人共存款2000元地方,从落魂桥到九里埂,似乎总是跑男4录制名单有小包子在哪个区走不尽的小幺鸡泥泞道路,看尽春夏秋冬,几人欢喜几人哭。听过雨雪风霜,那雪中的宁波市长卢子跃被带走一缕炭火最是办假大学毕业证动人。
  或许是因为生于七零年代,或许是因为农村曾经窘迫的王健林获赔生活,或许是因为那些漫无目的全球最性感男医生的漂泊,骨子里,我对幸福得的理解其实很简单,寒冷时的炭火,寂寞时的依偎,饥饿是的稀饭,伤痛时的安慰。
  也许有手机秒杀网购人会对此不屑一顾,也许有穿衣搭配技巧 英语人会为之嗤之以鼻,世界上的幸福琳琅满目,我要的只是属于自己一亩三分地的幸福。
  烟花三月固然美好,但云淡风轻的秋天更能摘得果实的金黄,披星戴月,荷锄而归,有时候全家人能美美吃上一顿饱饭,也是浅浅的幸福。
  记得小时候,因为穷,吃肉成了女装九块九批发网奢望。
  条件好的,一周吃上一回。条件差的,一月也难吃上一回。
  每次走过肉摊子,看到那挂的整齐的猪肉,口水就在冬季穿衣搭配图片肚子里咕咕作响。
  每次闻到餐厅里飘出的肉香,都有一种眩晕的感觉。
  在胖人穿衣搭配图片 男那个物质匮乏的年代,能吃上肉成了妖狐小包子难养大家最幸福的事,考上学校最实在的梦想就是天天有肉吃,不担两头臭。(两头臭指粪桶)
  村里谁家小孩上了中师中专,那是光宗耀祖的头等大事,张灯结彩,杀猪宰羊,即使穷得舀水不上灶,也要打肿脸充胖子——绷起。
  三姑六婆齐聚,左邻右舍捧场,那排场,那阵仗是丝毫含糊不得的,用老村长的话说,就是这些娃都是文曲星下凡的,怠慢不得。
  穷归穷,贫寒家庭走出一个吃铁饭碗的人,无论如何都是值得在十里八村,大书特书的。
  羡慕,嫉妒,鞭策,各种复杂的眼神交织在一起,村里出一个中专生,既是后生晚辈们的标杆又是活的励志教材。
  父亲说,要吃肉,勤走路。
  为了梦中的那一顿肉,十岁那年的秋天,我和父亲上山砍柴。
  说是上山,其实离目的地垮龙山还有几十里山路要走。
  为了能当天赶回来,天刚蒙蒙亮就出发了。
  曲折的山路,阴冷的寒秋,还有小道旁湿漉漉的杂草,走没多久,浑身就湿透了,更糟的是脚上也起了泡。
  开始屁颠屁颠的小跑,慢慢变成了一步一步的磨蹭。
  我有些走不动了,倚靠在半道的石头上,大口大口的穿着粗气。
  或许是路途太远,或许是真太累了,我竟然困了起来。
  父亲说,要吃肉多走路,如果中途闪火,那是连洗碗汤都没得喝的。(闪火,四川土话撤退或半途而废的意思)
  不知道是不是父亲的话警醒了哦,来回近百里的路程,我硬是咬着牙没有落下半步。
  回到家,已是半夜,筋疲力尽的我,连脚都没洗就躺到了床上。
  尽管很累,尽管起泡的脚又疼又肿,想起那香喷喷的猪肉,所有的苦竟然幻化成了意想不到的甜。
  很多年过去了,家里也不再为吃肉犯愁了,然而父亲的话依旧让我刻骨铭心。
  幸福有多种多样的诠释,只有相依为命,苦尽甘来的幸福,才让人回味悠长。
  天上不会掉馅饼,要吃肉,勤走路。
  (春天的地铁,本名巫昌友)
  薇薇散文网 ( 51vic )
相关的主题文章:

收藏趣事

云水禅心

我该如何去爱他们

【仲夏夜之梦】逐梦_0

黄山记
so.7coder.com
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-1 23:49:30 | 只看该作者

A little ambiguous _112

"Oh, girl I take a fancy to your family,chaussure tn pas cher, the Jin Xuan if has the ability to give me to marry a back, I do not have to worry about." Zhou Yi smiled back to hold in the mother's hand. On the table are Zheng one Zheng. Everyone laughed, in Lynn is shouted, "it said. Ago said booked doll close, my mom said doesn't count." In the Jie in silence like an invisible man, Jin Xuan cheeky mysterious smile, holding wine gently sip, the look in the eyes quietly through the cup body at to laugh, eyes full of. "That's all right." Zhou Yizheng took the words. In Lynn in this wrinkled face, "Jin Xuancai despises me, had a daughter phase him." The language stirs up a thousand waves. Which girl?&quot,hogan outlet; Four adults are very concerned about this problem. "Little lin." Jin Xuan face with a smile to face the threat of small Lin. In the world's heart sank. It is an open secret, he is just telling the family. Made an effort to swallow a mouthful of rice, how to do this, so bitter. This is what m, how so difficult to swallow, in the Jie to earthquake with gums, trying to swallow the meal, but it is very difficult, difficult her tears to come out. "Lin Cen ah, our boss's daughter." Jin Xuan Yu Lin regardless of the threat, or lielie to say everyone's expectations. "Ah? Oh!" People have to understand thoughtfully. "I heard that the planning department of small bell Renting good, also special care for lynn,golden goose uomo saldi." Jin Xuan chuckled and shook his head, took a sip of wine. "What little clock?" At mom and dad began to nervous, small Lin to fall in love? Jin xuan." Yu Lin anxious, stare to Jin Xuan, Jin Xuan laughed and, without a word, but the look in the eyes Piao to the complexion of strange Jill Yu, eyes slightly in the blink of an, laugh deeper. "Our family ah, don't climb what ms.daughter, like Auntie as clever, I love." Zhou aunt suddenly in a word, the topic about all gathered in the center of the body. In the gem Leng raised face, looked at the two parents that the different expressions, and then look to the preparation of one face disapproval, and Jin Xuan, trembling heart, that look in the eyes is no longer just frivolous, all of a sudden become very deep, have no a facial expression on the face, let a person could not guess any at the moment he is in the minds of. "Mom, you worry about it too much. Auntie, maybe love you too." Jin Xuan mouth a pick, to her smile. A strong heart contraction in his teeth Jie a tight, hard to squeeze a smile, gently shook his head. Week aunt and mother in the most tense, "Auntie, you fall in love?" At the heart of the mother, "is the last time I sent you back to the male students?" Yu Jie gently swing his head, whispered, "no." She did not fall in love, no, you know,scarpe hogan outlet? She didn't know the answer to who she was, but she said, at least that's what she said! "Really?" The mother is not assured of questioning, Bosco again affirm, &quot,scarpe hogan outlet;Mom, I didn't fall in love." What good is love,air max tn pas cher, pain, sad, if she can not this thing, in the heart say Jie resentment. Lynn at the side of a HMF, and Jin Xuan hand.Related Articles:

Life can not be copied

_607 Golden fate God bestows.

In her mind, there were pictures of two people riding motorcycles. Just Han Shen, actually make her feel the gentle. But then I thought, she is more like. Colleagues ride only, say to Zhou Xiaozhuan every time around her waist, the fear of death when she refused to let go around. Want to think much more.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复