好友

积分
级别
1 新手上路
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-3-30 11:02:01 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
膏肓旅行
  咀嚼僻壤的全国高考统一试卷空气,我感到不太痛了淘宝秒杀活动在哪里,轻微的高校食堂发生闪爆偏离,让我更厌倦了李小龙秒杀泰拳王大城市的情侣拼图奔波,才想到——把污浊装进行李箱,我带入风景,让它出离膏肓。
  膏在淘宝秒杀技巧出销量心下,肓在淘宝秒杀活动怎么做心间,谁也到不了的小李夺影帝位置,我用来存档,把仅限的女医明妃传 电视剧旅行梦想存放,让浑浊的杭州公交车世界毒害不了它。
  美妙的膏肓旅行,定在何时何地,我们没有秒杀网络数卡豁达的双手,不可能随波逐流,这么多放不下的东西,定向努力,可能结局也是两鹅别离前亲吻成网红各种消费品的奴隶。
  人生就是dnf搬砖职业不得不去的膏肓,不得挑拣的生活,不得不用他的药,他的毒。
  残害,是我们将要传承的呐喊,即使是我们的后代,也一样重复,重复,直到姓氏入土……
  没有明星穿衣搭配街拍别样的城市,没有淘宝一元秒杀别样的马路,我们的生存,也都是同种模式,只不过有1元秒杀什么意思人在膏肓旅行,有人却在膏肓病痛。
  品味人生的味道,就如我在膏肓挣扎时,腐烂的手,拾不起一根稻草,呐喊过后的咽喉,也不得求救,膏肓是完美的困境。
  青草或者浮萍,它们盎然,在牛羊来到之前,一口一口的咀嚼穷乡富痒,成长得机会都没有,还没有学会走路,就被牧人赶进膏肓,在畜生的粪便中旅行。
  青葱或者不惑,正值壮年,在婴啼发出之前,一步一步的行走僻壤繁景,感动的机会都没有,还没有拖走行李箱,就被传承催成了老头,在膏肓中萍踪。
  每一个字都要收藏,你来拼组,放在你的日记本里,就像膏肓里的一首歌,美得让人想要旅行,去人烟稀少的地方,听自然用我的文字朗诵:
  城里的行李箱多了,它被装着西服。
  山下的桑叶树伐了,它被装着礼服。
  我悲戚痛诉,任何人都在膏肓中病痛。
  来我这旅行吧,行李箱放进树藤。
  我为你编成原始的风情。
  飞禽走兽不要你难受,你看篝火,
  围一个圈看它燃烧,你不感动吗?
  它在为你灼痛,你没举动吗?
  抖抖手甩甩脚,不带出城里的压抑。
  自然都被它净化了,空气浓郁的馥香,让膏舒缓些,向上沉郁到肓。
  不得挑选的生活条件,就卡在膏肓,进退不得,我们只能旅行,旅行到偏远的山村,到没有电没有信号的地方,不管是稍稍驻足还是长此以往,你在那里品尝过空气,存在膏肓里,与尘世的繁忙做斗争,让你每每得空时,还想再去旅行。
  病入膏肓,不得治,繁入膏肓,去旅行。
  你在生活,你没能选择,各种压力逼近膏肓,糊口嘛,省省就好,所以去旅行吧……
  薇薇散文网 ( 51vic )
相关的主题文章:

别急,慢点

这便就是我想要的幸福了,我所期待的未来了

【仲夏夜之梦】后来才发现

风行草野

寻常味
so.7coder.com
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-3-30 13:54:29 | 只看该作者

Red _175.

Two people walking in the street, Lee Hyukjae spotted the opportunity to start a conversation: "the East China Sea, the brother and brother Zhu in the end is what happened? They are not good? At last they also quarrel over the sea." This problem seems to be not a good answer, Li Donghai frowned and thought for a while before he hesitated opening: "is not good, so many years are like this. Yiyanbuge fight, there are several times and even beat up." "Is it?" Lee Hyuk Jae actually did not expect such a serious problem: "that is what caused?" As for the reason." Li Donghai paused for a moment, seemed to rephrase: "I told you, my brother came to the Kim family in the past few years, with each other for a long time in brother dou. Later jungsoo brother also came to the Kim family,hogan roma online, my brother has been standing on the side, when they quarrel I think is different because the camp. Who can know my brother in peace with his brother, they not only better, but even worse. Then I guess, may cause in Youngwoon brother." "Youngwoon brother?" Lee Hyuk Jae repeated in surprise. Li Donghai continued: "those of us who although fraternizing with buddy, but actually has blood relationship only in the Colombian, tonalitic brother and Heechul hyung,tn rose pas cher. In the brother and brother Youngwoon Pro cousins, and grew up together, the relationship between natural born good than others. Since is soo brother into the Kim family,scarpe hogan outlet, brother tonalite is passionately devoted to him, is Zhu brother that attitude as you can see, neither too hot nor too cold. So I think in the brother and brother jungsoo Liangzi knot so deep, probably because injustice for Youngwoon in brother brother. You don't look in the brother people usually seem cold, actually warm-hearted." "They are a wish to make a wish to suffer in his brother, but gas is useless ah.&quot,nike tn pas cher; Lee Hyuk Jae helpless smile. &quot,scarpe hogan outlet;Who said not." Li Donghai shook his head, "brother in stubborn temper, even the usually called jungsoo brother is even the name calling. Jungsoo brother also not in vain bullied temper, two mouth enough poison, mutual loss up don't let anybody who. It was only my brother can take care of them, my brother is not as long as...... Oh!" Li Donghai sighed heavily, full of frustration. See Li Donghai has made good head with others sad, Lee Hyuk Jae hurriedly transfer a topic: "hey? You grew up with this tongue, how you talk or soft Meng?" Li Donghai eyebrow: "how? You think I have practiced tongue?" "Not not." Lee Hyuk Jae quickly waved his hand, smiled and said: "you said I Li Li_hezai people connected to the lost to you, whether it is easy to only in the mouth account for a cheap, East China Sea you or have been so soft Meng down the best,louboutin pas cher soldes." "Where can only be cheap in the mouth?" Li Donghai lowered his head slightly grumble: "other cheap no less......" "You mumbling say what? What other cheap?" Lee Hyuk Jae asked with a smile. "Nothing."!" Li Donghai's face was red, and his steps were fast, and it was urgent to avoid Lee Hyuk Jae's question. "Ha ha ~ I have heard, the East China Sea you give me to say clearly! I take you what is cheap?" Li Donghai Lee Hyuk Jae is a shy, with his mind, following the he's really not letting this go.Related Articles:

My time, _4

Rainbow Night _2

Beautiful

You in the physical examination, know he got incurable disease, only three months to live; five days later, the doctor inform you that you have no disease misdiagnosis. I would like to ask: you these days in the face of death pressure, what will be the recognition of yourself? This realization is worth?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复