主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
621#
发表于 2016-4-29 08:09:36 | 只看该作者

Love, has nothing to do with the years, just a hin

< br   > the first of those tears let us without a word,air max pas cher, in the four seasons slowly interpretation of the scattered helpless, along the track of the fate, ups and downs along the way. We all go through, this life of frustrations is our experience.
we have been tangled in the real memory, worrying future bound, so we really happy? Every day are so ignorant live,nike tn pas cher, the heart is very tired, never see not see the future, let us become confused. This life is so sad, everyone has their own grief.
where do we come,hogan outlet online, and where to go, so we face the ignorance, everything is not so simple. We can not predict the future, we see the world is the biggest potential barrier. We have nowhere to place the soul, so that only the muddle along without any aim in the world. In this cold night, in the long history of the years, we slowly disappeared.
in the lonely time, who is like me to start the warm embrace of life with a word to see, and that is "love" ". Has nothing to do with years, is only a light sentence, the time is still good,hogan outlet, the reality is stable. One day, will blow away all the time.
day of birds in the sky,hogan sito ufficiale, that is free, we also have that a few familiar. Year after year the circulation, the years have left their mark on our faces. Once the remembrance of the old time, is like a dream.
the past laughter, as if never existed,tn requin pas cher, so much sigh. The cycle of the seasons, so that we do not know,air max 95 soldes, this world of flowers bloom. Whenever we lift his head, always feel, it inadvertently missed, the clouds in the sky is a kind of ethereal, as if a exists.
years and, as we all know, slowly, finally we all know,hogan sito ufficiale, we are just passing each other. This life fate is so shallow, this encounter is like a moment of parting. Left a beautiful or sad story. Let us look back, once the injury and pain, is that the The imprint is engraved on my heart. Related Articles:

I was in the University, in the university suspended under the trees

Wife and wife I love you

I saw it in my coffee.

There are many kinds of edge, to be able to know who is a cherished and memorable edge. But love more is crowds in the pass, sometimes, rub shoulders in a hurry; sometimes, affectionate leisurely to you came. Under the eaves of it rains and shelter pedestrians, the faint light of the street waiting for the same road vehicles yeguiren. They are also a chance. Even under two birds, to meet in the air, but also because of the margin.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
622#
发表于 2016-4-29 08:15:59 | 只看该作者

Waiting for happiness

Waiting for happiness< br   > tired of the materialistic world, tired of the world intrigues, tired of the city of the subway, like a wanderer,jordan pas cher, eager to return to the warm embrace of the hometown.
  Changyi when the door is an ancient pagoda tree, open season, full of fragrance gladdening the heart and refreshing the mind. Naughty I climb a tree picking Huaihua eat under the tree,hogan outlet, a white haired grandmother face the brilliant.< br   > home courtyard there is a big stone, mother sat on the top gently help my hair, mother's hand, so gentle, comb the time comb from the hair root to Fashao, so carefully, for fear that hurt me, scalp tingling tingling feeling really good, now think of the happiness, the most simple and pure happiness.

the first greeting the mother crying,sac goyard pas cher, scarred feel mother's hand gently stroked me, Xingtan rain has been in the next, traction mother hand persistent and gentle.< br   > busy years with many many things from my side of the flow,ugg pas cher, the world only with time became more and more the United States only memories.< br   > through life, cloud dream wind, gently to gently away,hogan sito ufficiale, everything is just across the light, like the stars in the night. Pianan corner, throughout the year just across the window quietly watching others scenery, someone else's stage in the world,hogan outlet online, or the apprentice or successful or exchequer billow... Since the universe of 1,000,scarpe hogan outlet,000,000 universes is rich and colorful,hogan outlet, quietly stick to enjoy lonely lonely. Yearning for a quiet community, not pleased not to have compassion Xinruzhishui, don't want to be jealous, smile at life.
   normal years let us together this a beautiful mood, a beautiful happiness.

Related Articles:

Listen to

To give up or back

My pain, my tired, who knows

How long how long, everyday we're preoccupied with trivial matters, numbness of body in the busy mind the unexamined in the struggle, spring, summer, autumn and winter seems to to which we have no boundaries, even date also becomes no more important, so think of spring, only a memory of childhood fragment: Spring itch itch blowing over the cheek, ground was showing the grass such as furry meadow, occasionally a few yellow daisies to us Zhankai one cute smile, partners happy pace, accompanied by their songs sway in the green leaves.
woolrich outlet milano[url=http://www.pallav
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
623#
发表于 2016-4-29 08:42:34 | 只看该作者

Enjoy loneliness

a person is lonely, backpack, put on shoes,hogan sito ufficiale, their long hair, do a backpackers roaming. To meet some people and things. Because it is a person,nike tn pas cher, so even meet and separation have become extremely beautiful. Follow the guidance of your heart,goyard paris, walking in the transient landscape. The scenic journey away, then transient, will remember some love and moved.
is just one person. The whole room in quiet evenings, soak a cup of jasmine tea, turn on a light, the leisurely reading a book, the light Ren Rouhe wanton filling,hogan roma outlet, to create a feeling of nostalgia, the ear is smooth as water sound of the piano, or Huan Ruo breeze of the guitar sound. When tired, flowers with a goodnight kiss and then sleep. When energy is good, watch some movies. So remember the "ashes" boundless desert and Leslie lonely monologue; at the end of the bridges of Madison County in tears of sadness; "Daisy" at the beginning of the romantic beautiful wild flowers, and straightforward Iwai's youth story. When a person, in the movie to find solace.
"leaf", A-Sun sang "quiet; alone is a carnival; carnival, is a group of lonely people." Sometimes, because the heart is restless, we fear alone. Therefore, held a carnival. A stunning lighting, noisy noisy music, carefree spirits alcohol, muddy drunk perfume, in order to hide the emptiness, deceive ourselves, this is happy.
Enjoy the lonely
, however, after the end of the carnival? The laughter of the crowd dispersed. Facing the play scene: residual alcohol, perfume faded as the taste, the music stopped silence and dazzling lights sway. Open the window ventilation,chaussure tn pas cher, found himself increasingly sad.
was in a period of time can not be calm, flighty and impetuous. His father cut the wild rose from the wilderness, kept in glass bottles filled with water. He will spend on my console, lifted the side of the curtains to let the light penetration into the house, when the floating dust in the small house, the father said: "don't be afraid of loneliness, and try to enjoy loneliness."
was extremely lonely, always think of my father's words: "to enjoy the lonely". Baby Anne said in "forever" in an article: "people often asked,hogan outlet online, do you have many friends? I said,hogan olympia outlet, not much. This answer does not make me ashamed." Sometimes, a person is also very good.
a person, lonely time. Miss the heart of another person, relatives or friends. In a plain paper to write for her thoughts. Or more words,hogan sito ufficiale, only a paintbrush, the mood will apply into a purpose of paint. Carefully sealed, and walked a few blocks to her. Lonely also suddenly in this missing becomes beautiful.
< p > inside a place, like moonlight Deep Lake calm bright, does not require language alarm, also don't need to the light of love. Just one person, guarding the moonlight and the lake, feeling calm, also will suffice.
Related Articles:

With you in the network, it's

The other side, prosperous no longer

The city o

How long how long, everyday we're preoccupied with trivial matters, numbness of body in the busy mind the unexamined in the struggle, spring, summer, autumn and winter seems to to which we have no boundaries, even date also becomes no more important, so think of spring, only a memory of childhood fragment: Spring itch itch blowing over the cheek, ground was showing the grass such as furry meadow, occasionally a few yellow daisies to us Zhankai one cute smile, partners happy pace, accompanied by their songs sway in the green leaves.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
624#
发表于 2016-4-29 09:05:04 | 只看该作者

Models often receive harassing in her anger to det

,mont blanc pas cher
saying there are two in the United States,scarpe hogan outlet, Losangeles,ray ban wayfarerb  pas cher, Australia,tn requin pas cher, a model,ralph lauren homme pas cher, called Sears Emily,golden goose pas cher, there is a call Lux Laura...... The two girls usually pick up some of the models of the work,scarpe saucony outlet, and then often in the social network to send some pictures of the day and so on the model network,hogan outlet, very popular,hogan outlet online, and now there are about two million fans......
said that he could receive one or two metamorphosis every day Ding Ding close-up,nike tn pas cher......
but there is a word,nike tn pas cher, called "red" is not much......
after the red, every day there are a variety of strange Indoorsman sends to their harassment......
Emily
sometimes I think it's not easy to be a red one,mk handbags online......
Related topics:

Malaysia Airlines MH370 fligh

Michael Li

Clinton gi

all the users opened Wang Zi's recent micro-blog, found that the bursts of three suspected suicide tendency in yesterday. For a time, the whole city media flocked to move, a variety of channels began to look for Wang Zi.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
625#
发表于 2016-4-29 10:03:45 | 只看该作者

The game originated

The game originated
< p > when I in the world of mortals ferries you think will our world spring, afterwards just know, those people and things already old in the origin of the edge off the reincarnation I didn't blame you. < br   > I to you a thousand years long, submerged in the crowd outside the turbulent dark,hogan outlet online, the notches on the time of the suffered torment willingly, and now I am no longer flooded the trapped Xu Xian, you is not nothing some plain clothes Zhenzhen. You have your happiness.
  [love] < br   > 1

that year, in the dusk of the evening, the village, under the bodhi tree, you lightly out of the eaves, see my shelter running at a loss. You said, it will be sunny. < br   > if you'll see, you'll know happiness is a thing more people moved. That summer, sunshine always on schedule through the window reflection a misty profile, it should be is a subtle hesitation but mouth rise day, accompany you to my dream, slowly drift into the distance. A seemingly long time < br   > 2

youth, ear across the wonderful melody, Asora Akiro, pigeons fly,chaussure louboutin pas cher, quiet town, love in the heart of the people is also positive to see the day, thinking of the young common mind. < br   > 3

one day a year, we together on the platform waiting for bus No. 9, the sky suddenly began to rain, just in time to catch up with the rear seats, lucky encounter to torrential city outside the window, the rain is just too much, already wet we travel shoes. I want to heaven must have sent you, I have suffered a miserable time in carrying me break through the rain,golden goose saldi, to heart meet a happy place, just let me in this huge torrent survived and clearing turbid and don't dye. < br   > 4

they are said, the total length of memory, the time tunnel side of hard driving,stylo mont blanc pas cher, and on the other side of the silent faith you, let I temporarily forget the dark haze. I began to exceed the number of time touch to your gentle and beautiful, bleak dream until daylight, I you stand into a tree willing, you and the people you love from under the tree slowly through the litter you've been on my shears shed not under miss,sac goyard pas cher, I thought you had never loved, but my writing into the misunderstanding, to love and to be loved. < br   > [hate] < br   > 1

What time, I unexpectedly also become so unworldly,hogan scarpe outlet, hearts full of desolation of hate. < br   > June filariasis day, I suddenly like a serious panic anxiety,scarpe hogan outlet, pain penetrating heart door leaf, the world long time outcry still, I saw those once good beautiful people died and gone, the Gan Chun smell quietly disappear, I in front of you pray,golden goose outlet, after you turn the sad tears.

I once have had a dream, is expected to make beautiful music, let the world you no longer because of the sad cry. >
Related Articles:

Like box t

Regardless

Safety is the first place to

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
626#
发表于 2016-4-29 10:28:28 | 只看该作者

I know, I must ask you a sense of pity.

< br   > the drizzle outside the window the sound, tick tock, tick tock,tn requin pas cher, exciting, clear and bright like temperament,hogan sito ufficiale, arouse the gentle and miss too much, a sound like lotus in the whispering, poem, Sala Acacia. Touching the rain washed away the worldly dust, can wash away my thoughts, for you for you, the way of the soul forever, thank you.
< p > tonight, would you think of me,golden goose outlet, I also in your glabella heart,tn requin pas cher, whether you and I like relies on the window to listen to the rain, looked far from you, heart indifferent to brush splash ink, you light painted a picture of Miss, stubbornly hold a heart, hope to have a >
< p > favorite mountain, in the mist filled, like most of South of the Yangtze River water, clarify the green, streets and quaint charm and elegant, with full details, whisper in the Wu dialect, drunk world of mortals, drunk the reincarnation. Remember at the beginning of the year to meet, eyes is full of tenderness, in mottled, to retain the wings, butterfly whirling about, may fly over the sea.
< p > some people, although close, but like far, some people although far away in the horizon, but seem close at hand, the passing of time no longer pursue, life destined not wish, may the non income, who can influence the fate of the arrangement, stray like fleeting away in temporal gap, leave faint diffuse in the journey.
< p >, let I leaned in your warm bosom, light smell you euqally elegant atmosphere, read your misty rain like feelings, you song as affectionate, "a gentleman has bandits. You, as carving such as grinding&quot,bottes ugg pas cher; not only see the gentleman, Yun Hu not like? " Tonight, let me drunk in the smoke, feel your breath, to dance alone in mexico.
: the lotus faint
< p > those who walked, flowing with the beauty of the past, also leave a trace of the remnants of the beautiful, the wind is not sad, the wind does not say, like gorgeous fireworks, although dim, after all, also had, in lonely in the long-awaited, beating in the depths, in diffuse diffuse in the world of mortals,nike tn pas cher, and song and dance.
< p > do not write the lively, do not write lonely, the vast night, the thoughts of petals, the wind gently falling down,air max pas cher, to stay in the depths, deeply buried, let fluttered the time interpretation, in the dead of night, not words, haggard, looking at breeze,, independent, let not said that the export of thousands and thousands of words, being released into the atmosphere in the wind,nike tn pas cher, to the sound of a quiet long sigh.
< br   > the four seasons of the sky because of the interpretation of love, love the interpretation, and become colorful, through the smoke and dust, watching the world go by reincarnation, leaving only a cool in between heaven and Earth spread, looking up at the sky, writing under the section of Xinyu, Jiangnan fine xixilili, mountains with DEB a misty, near the verdant, a heart with the rain, with the wind, with the clean float in the sky. (net: )
< p > a wisp of Shensi wind ethereal, across Qianzhongshan, heavy water million, the heart all Qiannian swaying gently, with mist as ink, sunset for depicting, patches of Acacia in the heart continued in inscribed into que, write full memory full of youth, and full of deep expect you, but my jo Shui 3000? Read like weeds, the more the line is still living.
Related Articles:

Go south

Law Ka Ying, Liza Wang 22 years of courtship marri

From 1979 began literary creation, in the national and provincial literary journals published more than 100 million words of fiction, essays, reportage and script that works by income in various literary anthologies and middle school students in extra-curricular reading. Published works of fiction, essays, essays, dramas and operas.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
627#
发表于 2016-4-29 11:54:14 | 只看该作者

President Announces a Forum The on Jobs and Econom

,hogan outlet online
Over the past 10 months, we 've taken a number of bold steps to break the back of this recession.  we' ve worked to stabilize1 the financial system and revive (rebirth, revival) lending to small businesses and families,hogan sito ufficiale, and prevent responsible homeowners from losing their homes.  and through the Recovery Act, we 've cut taxes for middle class families,chaussure jordan pas cher, extended and increased unemployment insurance,chaussure louboutin pas cher, and created and saved more than a million jobs.
THE; morning Good, everybody.  departing for Before (bound for...) This morning Asia,hogan sito ufficiale, I 'like to make a brief statement about the D economy.
As a result, the economy is now growing again for the first time in more than a year -- and faster than at any time in the past two years.  but even though we 've slowed the loss of jobs -- and today' s report on the continued decline in the claims is a hopeful sign,hogan olympia outlet, the economic growth that we 've seen has not yet led to the job growth that we desperately2 (desperately,golden goose saldi, desperately) need.>
PRESIDENT:&nbsp,hogan outlet online;
Related Articls:

Click to enter: 72 year old Zhang Di was sent to h

recently, the racetrack crew makeup artist broke the news, known as South Korea's sweetheart said of not only does not fulfill the obligations r

Famous blo

Then two people go to the corner to take green van, although the Gou girl has been deliberately pulled his cap, but in shorts and black stockings modeling remain compelling, car people have voted with curious eyes. She is only the head big eared lower. Peer glasses man first in the Admiralty alight, Gou girl is in north point off the car and taxi back to Tseung Kwan O TV city, so turning is in order to save half the distance taxi money, earnestly carefully.
moschino borse[url=http://www.cheersbostons
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
628#
发表于 2016-4-29 12:21:44 | 只看该作者

Praise father.

Time: company 20:14 sources: network editor: click on the network reproduced: 1, father's love is silent, the father's love is like a mountain, father's love is broad, the father is like a road; father's love is warm, fatherly love of fire; father's love is endless, is the happiness of the people with the father!
< br  >2, Dad done food, although simple, but I to feel good, because had the father's taste is so great, fatherly love of fire, he I road lighting; fatherly love of fire, he is my instructions to the road; fatherly love of fire, he sent me warm; fatherly love of fire, he is my burning years. Dad, I want to sincerely say to you: "I love you", my father, you have to pay for my efforts, such as the sea, the sky is endless. Would you let me know: there is a love that is to say, father.
3, don't forget to complete the family, in addition to love, as well as the existence of love. In our growth path, the father has set up a coordinate for us, for us to cast the fly's wings. To thank the father, for it brings us all, it is an eternal love, thanks to his father!
4, the father, is deep. I want to say to my father a few heartfelt words, although this word has been said of the world a thousand times over, but out of my heart the feeling deep admiration for father,nike tn pas cher, I want to said to his father: "I love you!"
5,air max pas cher, the father,scarpe hogan outlet, is the world's most sincere and deep emotion. Father is fire, in a world of ice and snow, give us warm; father is a tree, with the body for us to block the wind and rain; father is a lamp, in the growth way us in the right direction. There is such a father, for the redemption of the city's son, unarmed climbing more than ten years, but because of no money to cure the death of. The father, with the life to our interpretation of the true meaning of love.
< br  >6, father,bottes ugg pas cher, it like the liquor, spicy and warm,hogan sito ufficiale, easy to let a person get drunk,scarpe hogan outlet, in which; it was like coffee, bitter taste is mellow, easy to people of the heart; it also like tea,hogan sito ufficiale, plain and friendly, can let people in imperceptible in addiction.
< br  >7, subtle and deep. The calf affectionate love will not easily reveal, just silently in the heart expect future children. Father will not boast of their children's achievements, and in between that meet every twinkle and smile leaked exhaustive. Fatherly love is like Buddha Zen, unable to speak, no one can tell, can only be hard to comprehend, with love to perception, with the responsibility to deeply understand. Love more like tea, sweet and mellow, but only slowly to taste. Love bears a shiny, like mountains and rivers as we touch the breath, heartbeat pulse with silence. My father's love without implicit, but bubbling into your heart, and your bones. Feel the silent father, capture love shine, you will burst into tears, to sing.
8,hogan interactive outlet, the father is a mountain! It will give me strength when I am in trouble, it will give me direction when I am confused, it will give me when I am lost.Related Articles:

Say and don't say, all in the heart

Has been l

There are many kinds of edge, to be able to know who is a cherished and memorable edge. But love more is crowds in the pass, sometimes, rub shoulders in a hurry; sometimes, affectionate leisurely to you came. Under the eaves of it rains and shelter pedestrians, the faint light of the street waiting for the same road vehicles yeguiren. They are also a chance. Even under two birds, to meet in the air, but also because of the margin.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
629#
发表于 2016-4-29 14:14:43 | 只看该作者

Graduation day we broke up

< p > graduate opportunities that night, we walk in the deserted streets; each other walk, walk, we have half a day who say a word, because we don't know where to start, we do not know how to say exports.
< p > the day slightly lighter, grandfather sun lazily stretch a stretch; you fondly looked me in the eye and said: "you cry, I said:" fool, your eyes are red ". But we are still unable to speak, we again tightly embrace together. (article sad ) you keep your mouth to take in my ear gently said to me: "for three years, and you together, I do not regret; University, hope that love you, he can take good care of you, I do not think too much, forget me!",tn requin pas cher,This is not
< p > we walked all night, who also did not say break up words; because we love each other too deep, we who also said not to export, the words of the injury is too, too heavy, that night, we walk to the dawn,scarpe hogan outlet, who also did not say tired!
three years later, we are going to graduate,hogan outlet online, I know what is going to happen, because I have a feeling, do a good job fully prepared, I am waiting for you to say that a few words of the export.
>
three years ago, the great elm campus,hogan outlet, we add over an accidental collision let us each other by a stranger to the familiar; the youthful face, glowing little shy. Later, after many times we deliberately meet, from the familiar to the love. Remember three years together to defend those years, we have traveled together on the student life in the most tired, we eat together, shopping together, drink tea, go to the ice stalls.
< p > we met three years ago, the young high school at the beginning of the end. Remember when we carrying luggage into the campus that moment, we still a dissatisfaction 18 innocent children, when we was separated from the family arms!
< p > campus each corner, we walked the dribs and drabs, every flower and grass,goyard prix, as if the verification of our formative years. Three years of student,scarpe hogan outlet, you told me you will marry me, you told me that we a lifetime to good; three years of time, we have had a fight, uttered, once the teacher to seize, once was school had informed, three years love time, let we each other between deep-rooted imprint.
< p > later, when we summon the courage, you tightly hold me, a good half day say three words: "I love you!" , I was very moved,chaussure air jordan soldes, I also returned to the sentence "I love you", but we know that after tonight we are strangers. You don't want to say, I know you still love me, I don't want to say, because I don't want to hurt you.
< p > that night, we recall once traversed the dribs and drabs; memories we in with the playfulness of the scenes and memories of you once gave me with my homework the scene scene; however, none of us happy not to get up,hogan interactive outlet, we tears familiar with the road we have traveled.
Related Articles:

Scattered over the cliff,

The depths of wheat is home

The distance between heaven a

goedkope all stars[url=http://www.acufen
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
630#
发表于 2016-4-29 15:34:13 | 只看该作者

Read prison discipline tight hoop curse, to avoid

The Central Commission for Discipline Inspection and supervision department website launched "users exposing the comic" say "party members and cadres organizational slack slack discipline phenomenon of" pick partial netizen wonderful message, in recent days, the enthusiastic participation of the majority of users, continue to expose the organizational slack, slack discipline of a performance. Netizen "honest man&quot,hogan interactive outlet;: individual leaders do not mind the organization seriously, lack of organizational concepts, destruction of the provisions of the organization of lead, have rallied together to follow the example of subordinates, finally resulting the destruction of organization and discipline is random "broken window effect&quot,hogan outlet; in a certain range,scarpe hogan outlet. (source: Xinhua 2014-6-6) & nbsp,golden goose uomo saldi; organizational discipline is the party organizations at all levels and all Party members in the organizational principle and organizational relationships, the sense of organization and organizational behavior on must comply with the rules, is improving the party's creativity, cohesion and combat effectiveness, safeguard the party's solidarity and unity of the important guarantee.   at present, the party's organization and discipline execution is always good. But there are also some localities, departments and units of the party organization organizational slack, slack discipline and other problems still exist, some of which are quite serious. These problems have become a great concern of our party. Only in a timely and effective manner to resolve this crisis, our party can always remain invincible.   the majority of Party members and cadres should always tighten the concept of organizational discipline this string. Organizational discipline is the correct attitude of Party members to the organization. All Party members, regardless of length, standing position, to build a strong party consciousness, firm ideals and beliefs, Party membership as the first identity, to party posts as the first post, to the party's will to his will,hogan outlet online, to the party's cause as their trust in the party, the party has always done in love for the party at the party in the party for the party,hogan sito ufficiale; always remember that he is a member of the organization, without exception, to organize themselves under, adhere to the principles of the organization, to participate in organizational life, conservative secret organization, and consciously accept the organization discipline; at any time under any circumstances to believe that organizations rely on the organization, to the organization, to tell the truth, the truth to the organization, obey orders in all actions; actively accomplish all the tasks submitted to the organization, the duty to fulfill the obligations, must bear firmly against individualism; Liberalism, the standard,hogan outlet, and never allow to engage in non organizational activities, and consciously safeguard the unity and unity of the party. These are not only the basic requirements to enhance the discipline of the organization, but also the basic rules of the party members and cadres must abide by. &nbsp,hogan outlet online; no rules, no Cheng Fangyuan. Party members and cadres to read firmly woven discipline "magic spell". The anti organizational discipline behavior, to dare to criticism, dare to resist and the courage to correct, to avoid the emergence of the "broken window effect" and make compliance Shou Ji becomes a kind of internalized in the heart, outside of the habits and quality.Related Articles:

Life forty

Cadres let their children eat empty rates who had

Deepening

From 1979 began literary creation, in the national and provincial literary journals published more than 100 million words of fiction, essays, reportage and script that works by income in various literary anthologies and middle school students in extra-curricular reading. Published works of fiction, essays, essays, dramas and operas.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复