好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
641#
发表于 2016-4-30 04:23:58 | 只看该作者

The bullwhip effect in marketing

The bullwhip effect in marketing ""
< p > "bullwhip effect" is commonly existing in the marketing activities of high risk, it aggravated the supplier supplies and inventory risk, and even disrupt production business plan and marketing management order, leading to chaos in the production,scarpe golden goose, supply and marketing, to solve the "bullwhip effect" problem is the prerequisite for normal enterprise marketing management and good service to our customers.
  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; Procter & Gamble (P & G) was found in the study "diapers" market demand,scarpe hogan outlet, the retail volume of the product is quite stable,goyard prix, volatility is not significant. But in order to consider the distribution center of her, surprised to find that volatility has increased significantly, its distribution center said that they are in order to her in accordance with the order demand summary of vendors. Further study found that, retailers often according to the prediction of sales history and realistic sales to determine a more objective order quantity, but in order to ensure the order quantity is on the timely availability of,hogan outlet online, and are able to adapt to changes in customer demand increases, they usually will predict the order quantity for some amplification to orders from wholesalers,air jordan homme, wholesalers for the same considerations,goyard pas cher, will be in the summary based on the retailer's order quantity to make certain amplified to sales order. So, although the customer demand and no big fluctuations, but after retailers and wholesalers ordering quantity is enlarged, a level of enlarged. This is the demand variation in marketing amplification phenomenon,hogan sito ufficiale, people popularly called "bullwhip effect".
,hogan rebel outlet, a "bullwhip effect" causes
  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; "bullwhip effect" is phenomenon commonly existing in the marketing activities, because when the supply chain of suppliers at all levels only according to the demand information of the adjacent sub vendors from supply decision and information needs of the authenticity of the will progressively enlarged phenomenon from occurring along the supply chain upstream and, arriving at the source (such as total sales, or the product of the producers) suppliers, their access to the information demand and the actual consumption market customer demand information occurred great deviation, coefficient of variation of demand than demand variation coefficient of distributors and retailers in the much larger. Due to the demand magnifying effect of variation of influence, upstream suppliers tend to maintain the inventory level is higher than the downstream demand, to cope with the retailer ordering of the uncertainty, thus artificially increases the supply chain in the upstream suppliers of production, supplies, inventory management and marketing risk, and even lead to chaos in the production, supply and marketing.
Related Articles:

Mid Autumn Festival _5

At that time, we were very pu

I love dogs more than man

There are many kinds of edge, to be able to know who is a cherished and memorable edge. But love more is crowds in the pass, sometimes, rub shoulders in a hurry; sometimes, affectionate leisurely to you came. Under the eaves of it rains and shelter pedestrians, the faint light of the street waiting for the same road vehicles yeguiren. They are also a chance. Even under two birds, to meet in the air, but also because of the margin.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
642#
发表于 2016-4-30 06:31:57 | 只看该作者

Say things about love and marriage

Say things about love and marriageBefore
,hogan sito ufficiale
20 years old, men and women like naivete. Treat marriage, women's pursuit of happiness, the pursuit of beauty men.
< br   > 40 years of age, men become a deep, through the time tunnel, to experience the "lover do when a woman makes a man love dearly; wives, women make men headache",tn requin pas cher, finally greatly discerning and apprehending: marriage basically does not equal to love, love is not necessarily a prerequisite for marriage.

< br   > over the age of 50, men occasionally talk about marriage, but no longer talk about love, know love is often under the guise of is fake trademark, to show you the sheepshead, selling is dog. They finally understand that love and marriage is water and oil, dubious; character and marriage is water and milk can be seamless. To maintain marriage, the character is more important than love.

so man created the three realm of marriage said: "can, too, can be tolerated." This is a 80 year old man in the sentiment, is a 50 year old male friends drink to me.

< br   > "Jacuzzi" is the myth of the children's fairy tale, adult, may not be for the event, such as Liang Sicheng and Lin Huiyin, Yang Jiang and Qian Zhongshu. They have a family background, a good upbringing, a common spiritual life, rather than the pursuit of material. They are small enough to read Chinese books of sages, pay attention to "be strict with oneself and lenient towards others", tolerance, to fuchangfusui,hogan outlet, juanqimei, harps and common. "Jacuzzi" premise must also have can appreciate each other's talent, if only a flash in the pan brilliance, like in comic sketches the burden,nike tn pas cher, shake no, can only win a laugh and embellishment.

"",hogan outlet, generally speaking,tn requin pas cher, small speaking, stand together through storm and stress; take care of each other. For example, tired,goyard pas cher, can enjoy eat a ready-cooked meal logistics. Busy, have a high voice: "mother,hogan roma online, give me a baked cookies!" "You" is a bit like my washing water, the wolf and the kidnapped, and most willing to learn from each other, non equivalent exchange. "Can live" is the survival of mutual assistance.

"tolerance" is to be broken balloons, broken edge. It warns us that marriage is rarely perfect, muddle along wise. So many years of business, for humanity, I no longer have perfect in every respect. Meet management errors, recipients, ungrateful, I always have this consolation, to convince myself, restrain themselves: and has the disadvantage of good cooperation, work with the strengths of the bad guys. In this world, the pursuit of perfection is the pursuit of loneliness. Maintaining marriage is also the case, the premise is to tolerate. A man must bear his wife.

Related Articles:

Left hand and right my opinion on the management of public relations team

Tax planning a new idea of modern enterprise financial management

Collection Scary 01

Everything has a cause, he did not dare to complain about what. He kind of consequences, finally swallowed only yourself. But you will find yourself on so many excuses, like a piece of armor to protect themselves. But did not want to, but my heart tied. Did not dare to act rashly, because it has been unable to bear weight at any time will collapse.
burberry outlet milano[url=http://www.eff
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
643#
发表于 2016-4-30 07:06:21 | 只看该作者

Yuan Yuncai why local officials scrambled tea

< p > smart local officials could not do not know the truth, but still bored to do, may be supported by other confidence. So, whether behind and the like of bartering "shortcut&quot,hogan outlet;? In the opaque box, which inevitably left the public a lot of imagination. If so, local officials in the hands of the broom,goyard paris, mop and cups, just a contact feelings, bedding items. As one long standing on stage doing nothing, really embarrassed, but didn't find the words, did not live to find work,goyard pas cher, catch a broom wielding a few, the reason to stay.
In fact,
, local handyman cameo role, itself is not a bad thing. Official from the minor matter, starts to experience the hardships of manual workers, exercise my ability, limber up your muscles and joints, and others are beneficial, but also conducive to change the style of work. Just, they play handyman "stage" not in their own bodies, not at the grassroots level, but in the project examination and approval of the ministries and commissions, such a "show" obviously with utilitarian purpose the, let a person feel strange.
where the tea can be regarded as a transaction. That is to say, local officials lowered their attitude, for the use of small services for projects approved this &quot,goyard prix;service". But in the author's opinion, this simple transaction, the possibility of success is minimal, after all, the two are not equal to the service component.
in this sense, local tea has become a "rely on" entanglement. In particular, grab dry officials for the work, it is bound to the formation of excessive service, as homes for the elderly every March 5, washed seven times in the head, purely cumbersome and annoying. In this context, this tea is not who want to do can do, can get the work or a glory&quot,scarpe hogan outlet;.
< p > (manuscript source: Xingchen Online - Changsha Evening News) < br   > (author: Yuan Yuncai) < br   > (Editor: Xiao Fang) < br   > not authorized prohibited copy Beijing,goyard prix, of <  &gt,air max femme pas cher;TAG: magistrate
< p > organs in the teapot and sweep the floor, generally handyman to do, yesterday, the China Securities Journal reported, this work also officials rushing to dry. A ministry official in the internal training revealed that some run the approval of the local rulers in Beijing, in order to speed up the approval of projects,spaccio hogan outlet, often in ministries office end tea, sweeping, open water. This thing attracted netizens ridicule a.
< p > whether transactions or entangled, I just want to repeat a simple truth, the examination and approval of the ministries should is a free service, their power is entrusted by the people, service behavior has also been by taxpayers pay. As long as the two sides have not yet clarified the concept, it is not possible to change the function of the government, and the trade and entanglement under the power of the wand will be long and endless.
Related Articles:

Learn to be calm, learn to be

Friends, h

In looking back light autumn

From 1979 began literary creation, in the national and provincial literary journals published more than 100 million words of fiction, essays, reportage and script that works by income in various literary anthologies and middle school students in extra-curricular reading. Published works of fiction, essays, essays, dramas and operas.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
644#
发表于 2016-4-30 08:16:39 | 只看该作者

Death message _2314

I figured, plus there are four percent, in such a way, will be held for the fifty-one percent disciple Hao yong! Pei Xizhen's eyes turn a few laps, he put me and cried alone Mucha corridor, with the old fox type smile,hogan outlet. &quot,tn pas cher;Boss, you have what schemes and intrigues?" The way I look forward to. He has always been such a smile, on behalf of the case has a breakthrough point. Lin Muxia blinked, she vaguely guess what, tentative way: "waiting?" &quot,mont blanc pas cher;Yes." Pei Xizhen take the back of the hand rub the movement of your jaw, he wondered: "the seven men, pick a hold more share of, the secret transfer of shares to Yong Jia, then let him go home, we wait in the vicinity. If the murderer and Yong home has nothing to do, the murderer has ten to come to ask the person * * shares, we hold on the line. If Yong Jia and the murderer is a rope, the party knows the mountain tiger,hogan olympia outlet, would not dare to appear, by this can infer that Yong Jia is the suspected mastermind of the. " I guess the depth of the road: "that...... Yong Zhen is the mastermind, to cleared of suspicion, not to let the real purgatory Shuangsha appeared, and deliberately sent the death of two cultivated loyalty to posing as the murderer? &quot,goyard pas cher; "It is better to do, I tried die this one,golden goose uomo saldi, get in by every opening,hogan outlet online." Pei Xizhen answers the road. Lin Muxia further thinking: "if the murderer and Yong Jia has deliberately sent two die hard to pin the Yong home?" "First to the rabbit." Pei Xizhen turned his eyes. We slightly screening, choose which a woman called Rosso, 41 years old, married, now in a state of separation, holding five percent of the shares of Yong Jia. Pei Xizhen Yong Jia client get the contract to the South Branch and Lu Su signed,goyard soldes, then let Lu Su taxi to return home. After I and Jiang Tianci already bought a lot of eat to Lu Su home bedroom latent, Ning Shuying is the embodiment of for the midnight ghost squat to Lu Su near their homes, rather than a double insurance. I and Lu Su negotiations over, if there is no exception, ignore me and Jiang Tianci can. However her life habit is very bad, after dinner sit on the sofa watching TV, until two o'clock in the night, the side sleeping on the sofa, even the quilt is not cover, slender legs splayed. Ah, really when we do not exist ah! I lost and Jiang Tianci xinyousuozhu, otherwise the JiaBuZhu full of sap, she inadvertently temptation. So, for two days, live in peace with each other, the outside world no longer have a new case. At 4 a.m. on the third day, we sleep, the headset "Chi!" a voice sounded Ning Shuying's voice, he casually: "found a suspicious man, trying to close to Lu Su, where the unit corridor. Ling Da commander, can I do it?" Ning Shuying described: "each other's feature, head seems to cover the covers of a strange, isn't that video in the hustle and bustle of the Ba son, dare to mystify the." "Don't worry, look how he broke into the house of Lu su." I keep my excitement, calm way. After about half a minute, when I move my ears heard a knock at the door and knock the frequency very soon, pound prosperous rat-a-tat choke thunk choke ~ "with his mother's drum like, Lu Su suddenly wake up with a start," sou "!Related Articles:

The teacher calls you love training

My Peking

Real commu

From 1979 began literary creation, in the national and provincial literary journals published more than 100 million words of fiction, essays, reportage and script that works by income in various literary anthologies and middle school students in extra-curricular reading. Published works of fiction, essays, essays, dramas and operas.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
645#
发表于 2016-4-30 12:57:55 | 只看该作者

Unrequited love.

< p > while watching the boys back because of the sweat wet clothes, really a small slightly surprise, didn't smell of sweat is a stock smell of lemon laundry powder flavor.
< p > to teach director suddenly turned and looked really: "you are a girl, on the first day of school so late, lost no shame, and, go over there and stand behind the boys."
then, small really did not continue to look at the boy,hogan outlet online, because she heard the director of the teaching in front of shouting: "you are late to listen to the students, 3 people a group, to the south of the playground to clean up garbage, go to the classroom after class. Miss you is a first offense, not to record your name, but not the next time you would not have that not lucky."
the fart."
in front of the boy suddenly turned around,hogan outlet, looked at the small really, small really finally saw the boy's face, Leng a look. Side of the pale face,air jordan pas cher, hung with a few drops of sweat, micro long brown hair, a handsome face, sisiwenwen spectacles on the bridge of the nose, the Tim a bit of literature and art, the thin lips,hogan sito ufficiale, hanging from a ruffian's ruffian smile. White shoes looks spotless.
HTML template like flower
"Oh, mom, I'm late, I'm late, I'm going to give it to me. I eat on the way". Li Zhen ran out in a panic. Neat bangs because Li Zhen became an instant in the running.
small really be said that all of a sudden red face, holding the bread in his hand slowly to the back. The head is not carried on the back.
really patted chest,scarpe hogan outlet, whispered: "I didn't remember by name, or dead."
the first day of school, he was late. Went to the school gate, the headmaster of a dignified face, you know, their dead, had heard the dean of school moral education is the most stringent, I told myself, but today I was late was arrested, the small side really run inside the heart beating drum.
"little beauty, how, is not I handsome to the." The boy saw little real expression and said with a smile.
stood good, small really didn't look up, but it felt in front of the boys than they are much higher,nike tn pas cher, so, she looked up.
Shen Yue &gt,golden goose;
boy is tall and slim figure, dark brown hair, perm texture became the most popular this year. Flat bag hanging on the shoulders of skinny boys. The back of the clothes but wet a small piece, small really thought, it seems to be like himself, ran all the way but still eat the small poor worm ah.
"Oh, you are late, today, the first day Oh, we also have a reason, I called Shen Yue, a class of 3, you?" Shen Yue smiled.
really surprised to see a face of Shen Yue, exclaimed: "you are a Class 3 high ah, what a coincidence!"
< p > ran to the door, and sure enough, not really expected, a row of boys stood in the doorway in the mailroom,hogan outlet, a face of schadenfreude at the hands of with half did not eat the bread of.
Related Articles:

The flowers with charm, Youth passes as a fleeting

What exactly is marriage for

The string constant

That year, he was twenty years old, and she fell in love, first love of the beautiful dark Xu about the difference between life and death, but do not want the unpredictability of life, his love is to be elected to the house of cousin away, into the depths of the red walls, the palace of the inner court away day and night, to the afterlife.
nike air max sale[url=http://www.prcmalnate.it]bo
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
646#
发表于 2016-4-30 15:35:59 | 只看该作者

I want to go back to the past, can

in the sky,golden goose saldi, I fell asleep slowly down a dark,chaussure tn pas cher, unhurried  dreams back to the familiar warmth of the screen  is a place in the dormitory a 111 floor window that rose flowers are the most beautiful place in  characters or our 8  seems to be a noon each of us sit on the bed  some write some at some said the  this is our dormitory life normal simple  back in her diary or  I let the bed covered with paper book,air max pas cher, still fell sleep under the  end here want to dream never dream of the  is not the past to catch the tail can not  is not a lost memory can not find the warmth of  &gt,nike tn pas cher;  (remember Xu Shengnan and I quarrel,golden goose saldi, in order to honor classes,nike air max pas cher, but we are good children)
The HTML template I want to go back to the past,scarpe hogan outlet, can
Related Articles:

For you, thanks to a hermitage

Heart tire

The first time I met Yoko is what the occasion, the boy has forgotten. Is probably in a speech a professor, occasionally and Yoko's eyes met immediately like suddenly heard like early morning walks clockwise, days to clear the joy with "tick" sound, as if to infiltrated into the blood as. Who would dream, which is visible only in a dream to the girl.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
647#
发表于 2016-4-30 17:07:36 | 只看该作者

< p > the masked woman had because in the program

,hogan outlet
China News Network January 9 & nbsp; <   strong > according to Taiwan media reports,air max homme pas cher, the Japanese Idol combination masked woman with unique popular and acting career was about to start,hogan outlet online, but came members to the magazine denounced the unspoken rules of the president,goyard pas cher, including their program concoctive fact, reception.
Japanese idol group has been exposed by the president of the unspoken rules: including the reception
Japanese idol was exposed by the president of the unspoken rules
< p > it is reported that President Ikeda Makotoji about eight years ago began to operate the cowboy club,tn pas cher, after the switch to open entertainment firm, in the face of the media asked,tn pas cher, he denied sexual harassment and contacts with the masked woman member.
< p > the masked woman had because in the program "the record 72 hours" self exposure of their cultivation of pea shoots when vegetables to eat, and shaping the image of poor idol has attracted more and more attention, but members have claimed that these are actually president forced arrangements, not a fact and forced them to pick up a lot of work and requires member reception etc.,nike tn pas cher, the unspoken rules of persecution,sac goyard pas cher, including current and graduated from members.
Related Articles:

Low key Ca

Liu Tao of

wife in Ve

However, because of the rush to catch up with the registration, and ultimately had to go through the article also bare the bottom of the small daughter to change diapers. Ma Yili also said, have criticized today's young Chinese mothers are lazy to breast feeding, not to bring their children, but the reality is that the whole environment is not enough to understand the mother.
sac a main michael kors[url=http://www.c
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
648#
发表于 2016-4-30 17:15:04 | 只看该作者

if time could stop at the moment when we first met

it is a cup of strong liquor, then you drunk I. Just after the passage of time, leaves all over the floor,hogan outlet online, drizzle acts leave a bit bleak, vaguely remember you and I first time you face the shy, like most of the early spring just blooming wild peach, popular in the mountains... Now, this is all in the memory of the waiting time of the death sentence cannot bear to think of the past. Is still a sunny day, only the autumn wind bleak, is still under the tree, only a few of the a warm smile; is still familiar with the breath, just, life is not as the initial. < br   > remember the LiuXu every now and then the season, the air is light warm early spring, dense wet mist, the first ray of sunshine pierce the shadowy world after all everything will be clear. She said: "thousands of people met you want to meet people and tens of thousands of years, with the boundlessness of time, no early step, and no later step, happened to catch up. There is no other words to say,hogan outlet online, only gently ask a sound: ` Oh, are you here too? `, "surely this is the most beautiful acquaintance, meet you in my most beautiful age, meet you in time boundless wilderness, that also need to say what?? Yes,hogan outlet, no, just staring at your gentle eyes, gently say: Oh, you are here?

the reunion is a flower in full bloom in the midnight of the night blooming cereus, rare and precious, but also short to make people less distressed, they quickly fade. Just meet, how many times in life is the The imprint is engraved on my heart.? Countless times to rub shoulders, I was just a lot of pedestrians in the passers-by a only, no one in the wilderness of time waiting for the meeting, light asked: Oh, you are here? If,hogan roma outlet, if the life is only as the initial, I believe you and I will meet the same; if,air max pas cher, if the life is only as the initial,scarpe hogan outlet, I believe you, I will still stare at each other's eyes and waves; if, if the life is only as the initial, I believe there will still be a quiet night sky,nike tn pas cher, clarity of the sky,hogan sito ufficiale, if life if it is only as the initial! < br   > just, life is not so much as the initial, you and I is only skiff in the expanse of the river of time, missed, and only forward. Beginning meet, first meet, do you know, do not sigh, the only life such as first, why the midnight tears Yi Jun Yan? Tuliu Shuangbin full cream.

if time could stop at the moment when we first met
Related Articles:

Gradually faded from the memo

Young _0

Secret love _12

That year, he was twenty years old, and she fell in love, first love of the beautiful dark Xu about the difference between life and death, but do not want the unpredictability of life, his love is to be elected to the house of cousin away, into the depths of the red walls, the palace of the inner court away day and night, to the afterlife.
[url=http://www.kinderfeestjestip.nl/tag/superdry-jas-sale/]superdry jas sale[/u
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
649#
发表于 2016-4-30 17:41:21 | 只看该作者

Put you in the old days

Put you in the old days
< p > autumn wind scattered the falling leaves, blue sky hidden a pair of blue eyes,golden goose outlet, into the autumn of melancholy. In the autumn of Tripoli a billow, cast a lotus like heart, in the darkness, a basket of ANN light shallow grinding time. Use of ink, borrow will fly, the old days you back into the same pleasant autumn, water color days of the season.
love across a ray of sunshine to see you, a touch of warmth,air max 95 soldes, the warmth of a shallow heart for a long time. Worked in a myriad of day and night, looking in the same direction,scarpe hogan outlet, I do not want to find a boat that did not return, ask your message in the Xiang Hongyan. After you left, he fell in love with the railing, in the sunset in the west, a person, sit in the time, carefully counted once lost years, look back, only to see the back of the road has been left far away.
  however, who can say that it is relentless wind sin. Any accusation like wronged the cantankerous elves, so I open my arms embrace of the all his wayward. On the swing, wanton squandering a leisure afternoon, the color of the warmth of the sun falls in the upper eyelid, like your gentleness, kissed my eyes. For time that is gone, though nostalgia, although not give or sincere to wish to write in the wind,tn requin pas cher, I believe, he can stray to the distance that you, my blessing to you,hogan rebel outlet, and the fall of the sun warm breath in.

gradually long night holding a lamp sailing on the river at the bottom of the water through the moonlight may, in pursuit of the ground. Marching in this season,air max pas cher, the leaves and the cool moonlight, on that is I traveled thousands of times the road around, for the birds circling in the river, thinking it's hometown. Like a person, quietly sitting,hogan outlet, the time is quiet, as at this time the river quiet flowing, exclusive of a soul and nature collision produced by consensus. The thousands of years, finally understand, everything is not satisfactory. Once the silly girl, has been in the years of urging, learned how to grow up. Today, quiet living in the south of the picturesque dream, do not contend for overnight,hogan outlet online, no surprise and sadness, in exist in a cup of light water years, is filled with life. < br   > actually, I remember once gorgeous flowery beautiful youth, chase play garden and trails, have been overwhelmed by the ups and downs of the world, in my view away. Light a lamp
Related Articles:

The bottom of Tribulus (thirt

Female bod

The shelf

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
650#
发表于 2016-4-30 23:23:58 | 只看该作者

There will always be a departure will not meet aga

Only
>
dream hang,
looked, tired, and dark;
walked on the loose, memories of light;
people don't see,
The
sky star
you still want to save it!
gently
< p &gt,tn pas cher; to find someone to love someone read, is how happy thing; can love can read, is how happy thing; only to find, maligned and hate, is how happy thing; let maligned let people hate, is also very happy.
< p > once a loving, once all the joy, once Xiangruyimo, once the meticulous care, once the support and hand in hand,golden goose saldi, once the wind and rain and will eventually relentlessly at the end of the day,hogan sito ufficiale.
is the same as normal lights,
moon,
in spring and cold in the night in the forest floor,
this one to the past situation,
listened, he woke up and began to complain,goyard paris;
back to find you gone, suddenly I messed up.
&lt,nike tn soldes; p > after each reading Xu Zhimo's poem, first hint of melancholy, but read the phrase &quot,scarpe hogan outlet;back to find, you do not see the, suddenly I messed up", heart will be a sharp pain up,nike tn pas cher, overwhelming sentimental, manjuan come.
You ask the night to return to
is like water,
don't throw away
< p > life, in fact, just a section of the journey, counterparts of the relatives, lovers, friends, no matter how regret, no matter how nostalgia and, ultimately, is walking, scattered Mody. When back to find, you don't see the is a kind of empty like a sea of miserable, this is a how distraught don't give up.
< p > so, Xu Zhimo's plane crash, his love life but cannot defend the Lin Huiyin to the deepest pain, picking the fragments of a plane crash, has been treasured to death. So in 1935 Shima Deathday, Lin Huiyin wrote "memorial of the death of Shima fourth anniversary of" one article, she in the lament: "what is this life? What wind Tao? What road? You Shima, this last release is not happiness, not smart, I should envy you is." In this can't write very clear, most those who let a person sad nothing better than "envy" 2 words, envy lightly parting can not take away a piece of clouds, envy lightly to death of people, do not have to like in the world of pain in general general suffering. In the summer of that year, Lin Whei-yin again in her poem "don't lose" in the candid voice.

sighed like a slim,
< p > and Acacia once sad, once very short jealous, once the tit for tat,hogan sito ufficiale, once of tangled confusion, once sentimental love, have long worried about, so care about, hesitates, let a lot of sleepless nights, also will be with "can't you see", and never to be placed, can no longer rely on.
Related Articles:

sip tea

Accurate p

Wounding the deepest is not love is memories

The first batch of educational practice has come to an end, but it is not an end, and a lot of follow-up work needs to be carried out. Style with refractory and recurrent and the formation of fine style not once and for all, to overcome bad style can not be done overnight. Past experience tells us that the rectification is difficult, difficult to prevent rebound.
borse burberry outlet[url=http://www.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复