主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
21#
发表于 2016-4-1 02:00:14 | 只看该作者

The experience of the transformation of the role o

and our life also as this time general a fleeting without return,hogan sito ufficiale, as people we do not know how to cherish it, the time it will also be have no favor to us. The same cruel, the same ruthless. But human life is only a childhood, a youth, a youth, a middle age,louboutin soldes, a later period. And they are on the go, It passes like this. "without return. So who if fantasy to life stages in life has vanished back for a second,golden goose outlet, that will be as "west of water flow, the rising and the West." As impossible,hogan sito ufficiale, as do a never achieve the dream in general; it would be laughable, making fun of you is in the dreaming idiot ah! Therefore, we should cherish the life of every little bit of time, love the life of a second; this is also equivalent to cherish our life. So please don't waste the rest of life in our life, ruined our lives, it is unforgivable sin ah!< br   > for life will have such differences sigh, perhaps because of my life more than 20 spring and autumn passed, the role of life transformation and deep experience! Now looking back on his past, only to find that before too much worth to cherish the good things are I inadvertently put they lost in an unknown corner, they are kicked out of the treasure tips in my life and let them in the lonely and cold dark corner alone in tears, such as begging like waiting for me when I can regain their access to tips...< br   > and today they are gathering dust for many years after,air max pas cher, finally able to wait for expect both day and night,scarpe hogan outlet, I found them, also know to cherish them, to have a good collection of them. In the present life I have lost many previously owned: that freedom, that easy, the youth, that there is no bound of the heart, the indulgence in front of their parents, the friends in conversation with carefree...... And all this has given me endless joy and enjoyment, after many years of today, a memorable time, still can make me happy, talked about. And when I found out that it was time to go back to the treasures and find it impossible to regain them, I knew they were so lovely, so precious. And how can I have the heart to abandon the treasures of life! Cannot bear, cannot have can only be kept in the memory of life, to retain traces of life, reserved for life course can be from time to time to taste the aftertaste.
Related Articles:

In my life

Look up to women

Starbucks phenomenon

For example, in the process of cultivation hoe out of a seed, the system will come to a prompt and timely. Because the seed to go to the store to buy, so that except to save points, there is a real hard-working band with a feeling.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
22#
发表于 2016-4-1 03:23:42 | 只看该作者

The zero degree of kiss, very cool

< p > the rain, the night of micro cold care free in heart, put pen to paper is silent, listening to N times a song, tears are streaming into a Wang Quan fuzzy see not to see the sunny day. Missing the story no ink flowered, gradually the bloom is silly words is warm, the moon has less half, who in the sky in the ferry? You are my sail, even if you have no blame for smashed to pieces. Looking for the familiar breath, my dream never wake up. In your heart, my lips fall,air max one pas cher, if tears is sweet. Never abandon, forever; and the hair rolled, thrush; away from the window fell Shuying.
< p > empty cup, the Earth Shield, and began to sleep, perhaps God too ruthless, always want to take away the best time, not negative Buddha is not responsible for you, ha ha! None of us can live up to his own, had razed thousands of times, and then became a puppet badly mutilated. A little more than the temperature remained, you have to remember who I am with you.
- signature
they are often accompanied by light, I write you in the night, in the dim scenery in. The wind ruffled the blow to a wide expanse of mist-covered waters is blurred, the memory of you. You are the red camwood xiufo me in meditation. The story of the placement is full of suspense, not the format of the drift, who knows where a meeting last. Iris is the ethereal dark Jedi, shrill words who opens the fate of the pattern is met painful,air max pas cher, parting is offering.
The distant call >
if you grudge me cry, then don't you concede. If life is a field that for the rest of my life after being apart a long time, accompany you to walk all over the sky rain. If you can cry, feel alive. If awake, it must open their eyes, in the darkest moment, waiting for the dawn to illuminate the desolate heart. If you can touch, just want to put a hand on your chest, not to touch you, to feel the rhythm and me. The dream is a kind of helpless,tn requin pas cher, miss is the boundless sea, if each other litter in the most beautiful years,hogan outlet, let the autumn leaves to you and I together buried. There are no longer lonely soul of wandering. Twenty-one grams of the ferry, how many Shenqingxiangyong, then let the years bleaching. If you can fall asleep in your arms and never wake up, the dream of a thousand years.
< p > I burn marks in exchange for three thousand sorrow, night every sound of the ticking of the clock struck on the heart, fond, bielaiwuyang! The zero degree of kiss, very cool! If no export has been frozen. So taking death two two opposite of love in the heart of the intolerable cold, hesitation on the road. Review department you are my passion. I am your floating in the past,hogan sito ufficiale, like the wind manjuelong sweet scented osmanthus fragrance, late, slightly blows yellow! I have put you in my heart, you gave me the zero kiss of despair!
all karma, why should hatred sigh? Spring, inadvertently. I began to recall, you give a gentle. Well, you see. Some of the images is annihilation become forever, like a peach shining, can not smell flowery,hogan sito ufficiale, but also never complain. A trace of tears dry, the ups and downs of the climax, finally settled, the summer solstice is late spring. Fluting, catkins dance smoke, bead curtain blowing. Who? The flowers lit the light. Related Articls:

I see the autumn lotus

Everyone has their own way.

I don't know a place where people can have so many characteristics. As if all the other people's habits, and do not know where they come from. The people here do not have their own most traditional culture, that is, most people here are wandering people. Naturally lost the most primitive culture of precipitation, such a person may be my view of the people here, but also for my own views.
[url=http://www.hortusnaturalis.nl/tag/ecco-schoenen-sale/]ecco schoenen sale[/u
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
23#
发表于 2016-4-1 04:13:49 | 只看该作者

Guest _1225

...... ...... At noon at twelve o'clock, military troops only turn back home. Although only a small temporary military exercise. But a thousand scale war, but to the loss of the equipment shipped back, already quite troublesome. More troubling is that those in black armor Tu camp, be shaken to the waste gravel wounded soldiers, must receive timely treatment. Fortunately, there is no real death accident,scarpe hogan outlet, the Rao is so, those who withdraw base iron seven division of officers and soldiers, although pay the silent calm,hogan sito ufficiale, but who can from their eyes to find emotional a little different from the past, unwilling and intense anger. The fury is not to exercise the Reds officer cadets, but for the unexpected ending, embarrassing victory. Seven of the iron division is a kind of force, those in 37 exercise drearily brother army most is to understand -- to enemy respectfully if the winter, to their own requirements like the most demanding,hogan outlet, also refused to cultural fund will red works of art Kam home, army,nike tn pas cher, are very strict, war field almost cruel requirements cannot have the slightest flaw. Problem is the temporary exercise they don't think they have nothing wrong, but it happened or lose the, therefore the anger, attached to the driving control of black mech pilots also gives birth to a myriad of complex emotions, hatred, lost, astounded by the, such like emotion mixed in one place,hogan outlet, returned to the starting point, still angry word. Military airport on a heavy transport aircraft taking off and landing in the non-stop, carrying a heavy helicopter bird like roaring, more distant spacecraft on standby, neat pace soldiers face severe across the road, the entire base full busy and solemn atmosphere. A head dry hair in the wind Liao chaotic Simon Jin, led guards battalion staff the Department officers, walking in the front ranks, face is very ugly, even into the base depot, emotional face still did not the slightest loosening. The seven division of the iron and anger different, hanging smile is how to hide the trained officer cadets lined up on the face. On behalf of the Reds played their full were either captured or killed, has just been seven iron Division main release, all this should be discouraged, a face of grief and indignation, fail to do foot duty, but they just smile looked at the barn. In this exercise,tn rose pas cher, the officers is actually very good, with seven sets of MX and central computer allocation of virtual force, actually is the main forces of the seven iron guards division camp ceiling in the lonely mountain Huangshan ridge line for up to an hour, such as Xu Le of a longitudinal breaking camp for the valuable time and opportunity. But yesterday afternoon was Du Shaoqing if blizzard of reprimand, they could not again because of this kind of thing and proud, proud of their is outside the warehouse heavy lift helicopters slowly hanging under the black MX. Wearing a black energetic materials pilot suit Xu Le, rubbed his sweaty hair, dragging the heavy black table box, at the end of the procession, walked into the participating forces lined up the warehouse. The moment he appeared in front of everyone's face, a gentle smile of Zhou Yu and his left shoulder injured small flowers.Related Articles:

Nine _3275 will turn golden

A midsummer night's dream [] I have been here

I back seats in the BAB Nika Kingdom, Princess Olina will greet the up, a face of bitterness to me: "if you don't tell people a sound pingkong disappear, let people worry about, next time can not be the case." I from her eyes saw the splendor of a touch of very familiar, that is I often in Asian night. Plumage Meimu see, I naturally know what it means, the heart is not move.
outlet burberry[url=http://www.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
24#
发表于 2016-4-1 06:35:56 | 只看该作者

Written on the eve of the Lunar New Year

Author: happy mood weather: Sunny comment: 2013-02-04 22:46:33 Name: the author choose: my little world
,air jordan homme
  closed music playing music< p > searching, trial and error,air max tn pas cher, and finally,hogan outlet online, you know one thing: the beginning of the bottomless pit, now is the same; the next moon,hogan outlet online, now is the main flower; the next Superman, is now planting people; later the stars in the sky, is now the stars; to journey to the West, now is double, until recently the food, now is not the study of Yuan Longping, the version,sca goyard pas cher, is not the food I like to eat the variety,air max pas cher, so finally understand: eat their own species of most health! Green food!
Related Articles:

Don't forget to spend some time with your parents

Multi ligh

Check this period of time to do what it: as a part-time job for several days, but in the end did not go, but to the very full, and didn't go to reason is because the weekend by Mami's introduction to the children's Museum on the bench to the instructor, the title of the report check pass mode and so on, no technical content of work, but we are really busy 2, 3 night, weekend to children's Museum, two days day labourers, no technical content, but quite busy; "I am special forces" to review again, and will give me impressed lines extracted, then spent three nights carefully wrote an article for up to five or six thousand words.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
25#
发表于 2016-4-1 07:10:01 | 只看该作者

Suburb of spring

< br   > can finally to the outskirts of relax mood, bring in the heart of the endless melancholy to warm outside,ugg soldes, let anxious thoughts in peace liberation.
in May in the north, always quietly gave people hope. You see, the footsteps of spring near, green grass rushed from straw yellow smoke head, lively and playful, cute and delicate, willow spit pistil new,supra pas cher, birds mildly Qiming, a stream gently crooning, small hills in the distance,hogan outlet online, undulating like the flow of notes is wind fingers gently play, the beauty of nature like just gave birth to the newborn baby, wait, slowly from the mother's body gradually grow. The warm air blowing off, everything is full of the breath of life.< br   > a man lying on the soft grass, watching the blue sky and white clouds, the clouds a blossoming white clouds leisurely, such as blue ocean gently raise the sails, like girls white gauze skirt, the this suburban sky dotted with beautiful and unusual, gently flowing, seems to be in between the smile, frolic in the vast sky. Look at the broad fields, the warm sun shines the earth, according to the hair drunk in the heart, as in the leisurely relaxed a lot. At this time, why not close your eyes, transforms the wind cloud let his body floating, floating in the pure blue sky and spring nature dissolve the integral whole, the former all the worries, light a little bit to, then China Zuimeng long day!< br   > olfactory smell fragrant grass flavor, exactly is a different kind of mood, a vague sense that your body odour, it is a male charm, fragile taste a strong back,hogan outlet, and I in the taste of smell is bitter, a sentimental romantic woman, met the demeanor of a gentleman, * * * * the suave,scarpe hogan outlet, sophisticated charm men. Interweaves in the years of the long intolerable tears of pain, like fish to water, all in the cold dust in the wasted years, emotional state, only miss.
a butterfly flying over, and paused for a moment, lightly, it is a wing with a blue lace beautiful butterfly, it passes through Liu Cong, Pina delicate wings leapt disappear in my sight. Somehow my tears in the eyes of the spin, the lonely butterfly like me,hogan interactive outlet, a person quietly lying in the arms of nature, only around grass willow with, in addition to the birds and the sound, no unnecessary noise, this rare quiet washing chore yesterday, such as fruit time can turn the clock back in here, then I would rather locked himself.
only thought in the detention of flying. What a strange animal, is what can be locked and only thought is not locked, it can fly, fly freely, imagine sea extravagant day.Related Articles:

The barber

South Lake

Not reluctant, only not willi

For example, in the process of cultivation hoe out of a seed, the system will come to a prompt and timely. Because the seed to go to the store to buy, so that except to save points, there is a real hard-working band with a feeling.
www.dicodicton.com[url=http://www.prcmalnat
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
26#
发表于 2016-4-1 07:53:15 | 只看该作者

Can't love _131

If let the cat only noble service, and whether poor or even the birth and death of the slave girl, kittens, sooner or later have to insist, to provoke the scourge. It is better to lay ahead of him and shot, a green cat. Moreover,hogan outlet, this can also make the kitten a little busy, he is more willing to believe that the probability of the disease will be lower than the probability of the disease. Second, at the palace gate distance does not exceed 30 meters place stamped with the simple mud hut, as a place to practice medicine in forest Kehuan, door to set the soldier guards, all day protection forest Kehuan. Third, Amanda must accompany and assist forest Kehuan. If visits need, is also the other sent at least five shells Dutch soldiers follow. Fourth, shall not participate in any man visits the manor or consultation,golden goose saldi. For this one, Kazan is determined, but there are also concerns. He really did not grasp, has always been to save people as the first priority of the kitten, can really do not ignore the male patient. But if not strictly constrained, he is not willing to say, I'm afraid father and never allowed Barak to practice the kitten. After repeated consideration, Kazan or slightly on the live penis is Amanda can serving as a middleman in times of emergency, retold treatment recommendations for forest Kehuan to village doctors Quirrell. For can get out of the house, do your favorite things, Lin Kehuan has quite satisfied and appreciated, the four elaborate up nor any difficult place, naturally all promised to come down. The few rules and also proposed to Kazan very satisfied. In his view, as long as Lin Kehuan strict compliance with these regulations, you can avoid to discredit the reputation of the family, only enhance the family's prestige. Bala already impression of forest Kehuan changed, now see each other in the slightest no objection, promised very obedient, is assured leave the,chaussure tn pas cher. And Barak to figure out of sight, Amanda cheerful Lin Kehuan ring neck, in her ear very happy said: "Amanda, we have things to do,hogan outlet online. I finally when the doctor.&quot,sac goyard pas cher; Amanda is also naturally very excited, she was more fortunate than Dr. Bigelow, she can learn more things. Two days later, a new, simpler Tsuchiya appears next to the palace gate,tn requin pas cher, also a filled with Arabic text of the white paper posted on the walls of the hut. In less than a day's time, manor everywhere talk with, patriarch Driss master compassionate clansman, specially assigned that is on the farm to cast magic medicine woman, village women and children free to see a doctor. The comments from the meaning of natural palawan. The most happy Mo too get news of women the, before their disease is completely see the face of the old one, boil the past, survive, not boil over, resigned. According to tradition, their life is completely worthless, no one care about them is not sick, there will be no more men willing to take money out to buy medicine doctor woman home. Even his own flesh, as long as the girl is sick, but aside the emerge of itself and perish of itself. Now have such good news, first whether the news is true or false, there are traditional illnesses new disease of women to every body, as long as you can.Related Articles:

Langya table _327

The army _518

_91 coffee refill

You have a good weekend, Monday at noon! The eighteenth chapter T introduction full text update, TXT download, please read the novel network as in the night. LAN, summer is cool. The wind blowing from the north, moistens the whole city. Many people have been sleeping, a lot of people's life has just begun. Downtown, a some years in the area. A 40 year old man guangzhebangzi stood on the balcony, drinking beer.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
27#
发表于 2016-4-1 08:09:16 | 只看该作者

Plot _145

Like a handsome young sese. It is not from the door away from the Yuwan Xie face cold fierce eyes. Let her shiver all over though not cold. With his grace, he slowly approached the bed. Our noble and beautiful wife seemed to forget one thing, that is, here is my home. I used to live here for eighteen years." &quot,hogan sito ufficiale;I'm better than any one know this house every darkroom, every secret." "And, bodyguards and guards are people. Your gentleman has not said such a truth to you? Is the human will have the weakness. And their weakness is often their desire.&quot,golden goose saldi; Xie Yuwan listened to these words in that is not afraid. She smiled faintly, and calmly pulled her long skirt up. He deliberately ignored words to ridicule, change the subject, tone like a gracious host. "Well, it was a long time. It was so late you haven't come back to your apartment. Specially come here, must be 'specially made a special trip' to visit the family elder sister's condition?" Seems to be a reminder to the important things, leaf spring immediately head to lie in bed comatose woman, eyes a moment ago cold, ice and immediately come to naught. Worried about the situation shows between the lines. Xie Yuwan thought in the side quietly looked at him, not by the wrinkled brow. "Oh, it seems that Mr. Ye is very concerned about the family elder sister." "But,ugg soldes,.................." She reached the side side, side of the bed post hanging curtain down. He is too brilliant mood barrier. "After all, it's too late, Mr. Ye to attend my wedding and Kai Yang also tired one day, now or go back to rest." "Tomorrow I'll tell her that you've come to see her." She said Xie Yuwan, smiling hand made a farewell gesture. And like what flaws like thought of negligence,goyard soldes. She asked sincerely. Yes, I need to find Qiyang 'send you'?" Ye Chunhan Chong Zheng a short moment, near the corners of the mouth not by hanging on the one silk sneer,converse blanche, re looked at the the seems like is pure like the baby Xie Yuwan. This was found in her limpid clear pupil belie is full of insight into the world. Her quietly walk, laugh quietly, quietly watching the people look, completely is the listener's attitude seems to be absent-minded. This woman really is not simple. "Are you worried about me?" Ye Chunhan did not leave the place, he asked the hoist arm. Xie Yuwan did not move, defending her sister's bed,golden goose scarpe. "Yes ah. Although you are familiar with here. But in case the day is too dark and you lost the way back to the total is not good." Ye Chunhan picked the next eyebrow tail. "Rest assured, Mrs. Yao. I will go. However, may I take the liberty of asking you a question before I leave?" Xie Yuwan smiled, did not agree, do not shake.Related Articles:

There is n

The home h

You have a good weekend, Monday at noon! The eighteenth chapter T introduction full text update, TXT download, please read the novel network as in the night. LAN, summer is cool. The wind blowing from the north, moistens the whole city. Many people have been sleeping, a lot of people's life has just begun. Downtown, a some years in the area. A 40 year old man guangzhebangzi stood on the balcony, drinking beer.
[url=http://www.derekmitchellelec.co.uk/tape/]sciarpe burberry outlet online[/ur
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
28#
发表于 2016-4-1 12:07:12 | 只看该作者

The things in memory

I am not a good student, is a simple backward students. Memory is not good, the teacher asked questions,louboutin soldes, many can not come up. At that time is to see scores, no matter how do you usually show positive, diligent, if you pass your final exam scores are low, you are poor (I don't know today's education, whether or so? The score is like the water in the bottle, every student is like an empty bottle, the teacher inject less, then less, who is the responsibility? This is my prejudice,hogan sito ufficiale, don't want to say more. One of the papers is important, I don't have a good nature, who praised,scarpe hogan outlet, rewards, and has nothing to do with me. I am very low self-esteem, in school can not lift the head, home and dare not say to their parents. Those few good grades students, I am very envious, and they can not eat every day to sit together with them, go together.
< p > I am not lazy kind of person, I'm not that kind of tired of learning, only occasionally open the desert, thoughts fly out, the monkey king so attractive, who don't want to? Fly ah fly, fly out of the brain, fly to the window.
< p > of course, happy time, remember that a class meeting, the teacher told us to lay down heavy learning,tn pas cher, each and every one of you speak a story, or sing, or ask a question, relax, relax. At that time my mind blank,scarpe hogan outlet, usually the accumulation of less and lack of extracurricular reading, just hearsay points, could not daiyazhitang, natural write no matter. I really anxious, bruising, finally thought of a, a stupid question. When I speak, poker-faced ask teachers and classmates: "who is the tree doctor?" Okay, so simple, hazy a problem. At the time, there were really to them to scare, and nobody said, suddenly, the classroom a piece of silence. In fact, at that time I was very embarrassed, the heart is very nervous, so a no fun, no level of the problem, was raised by me, really worried that the students would laugh at me. In fact, this problem, in my first proposed, the moment, there is a person to answer it, but the answer is very light, light, light, such as a trace of wind. Is her, the study has been excellent, I am very envious of her, then,nike tn pas cher, it can be said that she is my heart of the moon in the sky.
at that time, in people's life, TV, not Mr Jin Yong's story, people see with relish. Like "day dragon 8" for many young Duan Yu and Wang Yuyan love makes people yearning, but I than not Duan Yu, no his life, not his machine >
if the life of the time which is the most memorable? When I think of the first time in school. At that time the time is the spring time, the carefree time, has the dream time, I all happy and the unforgettable may all be in there.
for the past, everyone will have so one or two memorable things. Childhood things or love, treasure in our memory. With the passage of time, maybe you forget it, maybe you put it down. The next thing vague unknown, only the memory of the little things, perhaps that day, a few words, and a cup of tea, will be evoked memories of you.
Related Articles:

Make a pho

Also, you this without the business, I was in the Royal Park do you find other people, really bad." Zhu Yun inadvertently, give yourself wearing a top hat, to show his position in the empire. Qin matchless smile: "say is. So I hear ye Zhu said tusya identity, he readily charmed, that is a very good partner."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
29#
发表于 2016-4-1 20:30:02 | 只看该作者

To carry forward the composition of Chinese virtue

English teacher said: Chinesecivilizationisoneoftheoldestintheworld,chaussure louboutin pas cher.
< p > the traditional virtues of the Chinese nation, everyone knows, "Jung let pear" allusions, without exception, reflects the Chinese five thousand years the supreme virtue, the Chinese nation is a culture. But the traditional virtues of the Chinese nation. Today, as if already forgotten, people for it no matter to ask, is the so-called: this modern abandoned ostentatious. Our great Chinese nation, gave birth to five thousand years of glory, five thousand years of history, leaving a bright traditional culture. In the long river of history, the Chinese virtue shine.
< p > Chinese teacher said: "the traditional virtues of the Chinese nation" fucizixiao, righteous husband wife, still; to be friends of integrity, honesty, doing things follow the righteousness; zunlaoaiyou, respect for teachers, ask the poor pity for the weak. "The poor are spared jianshantianxia".
uncle Lei Feng, you will always be worthy of our respect, because you have many of the Chinese virtues we do not have. The traditional virtues of the Chinese nation. Everyone can have, the key is to see you want to have, unite classmates,tn requin pas cher, you will have the virtues of the Chinese; modesty and eagerness to learn,tn homme pas cher, you will have the Chinese virtue; for mom and dad to wash a foot you have the traditional virtues of the Chinese nation... Chinese virtues in the subtle, only you do to do to find it.
math teacher said: "Chinese virtue" is a long line, it is connected to the Chinese nation, the next five thousand years of the past, hard work to create brilliant today and hopeful future.
article one: to promote the Chinese virtue
< p > history teacher said: "the traditional virtues of the Chinese nation" is "wealth can not be sex, poverty can not be shift, not to be subdued by force", it is a precious heritage,golden goose saldi, is the lofty national integrity. The art teacher said: "the Chinese virtue" is a bright and colorful picture, its color is bright and dazzling.
from small to large,hogan outlet online, has been the parents, teachers, elders always taught us to inherit the traditional Chinese virtues". So, what is the real Chinese traditional virtue?
world, as a result of virtue and become more colorful.
< p > the geography teacher said: "the traditional virtues of the Chinese nation" is located in the eastern hemisphere of earth, it is China the beautiful mountains and rivers, clear million and the first round of sunshine. It is Invincible Eastern.
country, as a result of virtue and become more harmonious.
music teacher said: "the Chinese virtue" is a song,scarpe hogan outlet, it's beautiful and moving, it inspires all the Chinese people to work hard.
people, become more beautiful because of virtue.
Anti Japanese War >
I said, the great Chinese virtue, thousands of years of continuous interest as the The stream never stops flowing. rivers. Now, with the continuous progress of society, the rapid development of economy. "Civilization and progress" has become the most important Chinese virtue. The embodiment of the Chinese virtue does not lie in how spectacular and great it is, but in fact, it has been produced in our casual action. Related Articles:

She wronge

The moon a

Window, cold and deciduous accompany; windows, a little cold wind blowing in the window; I was giving my skin rub resistance to desiccation and burst out. Suddenly saw a middle-aged woman downstairs, in the cold wind.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
30#
发表于 2016-4-1 21:11:18 | 只看该作者

The cultural wall in our class

my class culture wall to attract a lot of students, students who pass here will stop, the United States and the United States enjoy a, also attracted a lot of high grade students to appreciate it. The wall of our class culture, the middle of the place is our class photos, including a part of the small photos called "stone" photos, the so-called "stone" is to cut into the shape of a stone, why? Because our class named "Pu shi". The lower right corner is the students of calligraphy, calligraphy is rich in content and form of the layout design is different, everyone praise. Culture of wall not only show our class photos and hand written copy, and our outstanding composition, composition writing clear, ingenious conception, rich in content. The left half of the students reading harvest, they read the encounter of a hunting Eagle "wolf king's dream" "Tom Sawyer Sawyer and so on, a wide range of subjects benefit bandit is shallow. It seems I have to read more books,chaussure jordan pas cher, enrich my life, broaden my horizons and gain more knowledge.
< p > pushed open the door into the room, the first thing that catches the eye is at the back of the classroom a pink culture plate, it warm tips you have today what lessons, how is the weather tomorrow, every sentence reveals a warmth. Then look at the left wall of the classroom culture plate, it is called "class news", in the above,hogan outlet, students will in time for good deeds made in recognition, make sharp criticism of bad phenomenon. On the wall on the right side of the classroom, teacher gave us to hang a piece called "flowers were blossoming open" the culture plate, that is where the students show their talent, calligraphy works, excellent article, created poetry, hand crafted, exquisite picture can this "show". In addition, the wall behind the door hanging a "bee Xinyu",hogan sito ufficiale, the truth of 40 students in my class,hogan outlet, whispers can talk to the bee Xinyu!
< p > in addition to the indoor culture wall, indoor book corner also do a very impressive, decorate very exquisite, library books are brought from home students, these books enrich the our extracurricular life, an increase of knowledge. To borrow books from the library, we all go to library queue, team is like a long dragon, that is a desire to aspire to study knowledge team.
about our class culture wall, everyone thumbs up, I came here to introduce you to my class culture wall.
our class culture wall composition one: our class culture wall
new semester, new weather. In order to further optimize the education environment, the school set up a cultural wall. Therefore,hogan outlet online, the teacher in the walls of our classroom are hung on the walls of the culture board.
our class cultural wall layout of the beautiful and generous, rich content, every corner of the class is permeated with a strong cultural atmosphere. It not only enrich our leisure life, but also increase knowledge. I love our culture wall, but love our class.
our class culture wall composition two: our class culture wall
teacher said that the characteristics of the class culture can not only cultivate the students' interest in specialty and creativity,scarpe hogan outlet, but also improve the students' ability to practice. I hope our class period culture wall period can be warm, harmonious and interesting!
Related Articles:

Xia Zuowen 500 words

Win in the

The future

Window, cold and deciduous accompany; windows, a little cold wind blowing in the window; I was giving my skin rub resistance to desiccation and burst out. Suddenly saw a middle-aged woman downstairs, in the cold wind.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复