主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
41#
发表于 2016-4-2 19:20:11 | 只看该作者

The beauty of winter morning

< br   > middle-aged one morning, a sudden bid farewell to the bed attachment impulses, enough to live comfortably, heart wide body fat at the beginning started to dream of a beautiful morning to, duration winter frost, frost all over the sky, the impulse obviously to is not the time.< br   > to overcome the self hesitation, with his wife and children kindly smile, I decided to enter the this winter's morning, to experience the beauty of my heart.< br   > through static bed of the corridor, through the area on both sides of the full stop of the novel style, smooth lines, brand many private car, through the ancient West Street numerous fashionable clothing store, heart,chaussure tn pas cher, share the beauty of the times, life is good!< br   > sneaker set foot in the light cream, making a slight rustle, the sound as if in the memory of what place to store a, ceiling air also share the familiar feeling, lonesome and gladdens the heart, then look at the East, Fuxi chariotest is resting, in the sky several clusters of dark cloud, and slightly pan blue sky, constitute the picture also appears is so familiar.< br   > I try to search such memories, trying to find why such familiar with the answer, to walk slowly and slightly closed eyes, heart to read in removal of buildings, quiet sleep wires and traffic, electro-optical flint think, age of middle school in the morning, in father's repeated urging, I was in this morning reading, cream, slightly brighter in the sky and then Jiduo dark cloud, mother and rises on the stove in one regiment red fire. Yes, the reality of the combination structure of morning is my memory of the mother's warm in the morning, I can in this morning, a review of such a sweet memory and can not help but smile.< br   > to return to reality, feeling a little cold, began jogging, running through the Qing Yan garden gate, Shishi is still quietly sleeping, flighty, take the opportunity to look at the lotus pond in the two trees of the Millennium ginkgo, some feel that the continuation of thousands of years of conjugal love, of course, just gently passing by,golden goose saldi, no further interruptions, because failure their quiet and Kiyomi morning is really not a boast of things.Felt the line close to the young man with the slightly < br   > a peal of laughter, broke into my ears, and a lovely naughty girl's face, in my line of sight,scarpe hogan outlet, the North Bridge, down a motorized bicycle, cycling seater car girl's head, wearing a beautiful velvet glove hand, cover the boy's ears, two legs kneeling on the car seat, so that the girl's hand into the young man's warm ear cover, and the boy's body has become the girl against the cold wind of the warm wall, they say what, boy and girl's face is filled with happiness, very beautiful, young is good,converse pas cher, love is really beautiful!
favorite Chuxiu lake, when the most beautiful memories,scarpe hogan outlet, this year in Chuxiu lake or red lotus green leaf appearance and the full pool of lotus, red enchanting, white simplicity,nike tn pas cher, lotus leaf level of patchwork, red and white flowers into a painting, lotus in the flower core surrounded by delicate and lovely, it is quietly stretch green body.Related Articles:

I do not k

Spring har

Happy math

I believe that the flower is life, or how it will be when there is no wind, among them will have several strains of flowers in a peristaltic, each other directed at other nodded, seemed to whisper.
woolrich jas[url=http://www.genitorisulser
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
42#
发表于 2016-4-3 02:59:14 | 只看该作者

Looking for a new frontier Shenzhen expansion choi

Shenzhen has entered the city transition period of development, facing multiple opportunities and opportunities. The new city planning once implemented, Shenzhen land use structure and population scale will face great changes.
< p > the original members of the New York City Planning Bureau, director, Chinese American architectural planning experts Rao and people are of the opinion that the population density of Shenzhen can be heightened. Chinese city for Manhattan mode.
< p > in planning circles,hogan sito ufficiale, it seems, "God" or "sea" of the problem facing the urgent expansion of Shenzhen: the city is to reclamation direction, or increase the volume to the sky?
recently, twenty-first Century economic report reporter learned from informed sources, Shenzhen will develop a new version of the overall planning of the city. In fact,hogan sito ufficiale, from the beginning of last July,scarpe hogan outlet, Shenzhen City decision-makers repeatedly listen to the report on the work of the Shenzhen Urban Planning and the relevant departments, to start the preparation of the fourth edition of Shenzhen city master plan thoroughly.
in the 70 media after Li Mengjiao's eyes, Shenzhen is a young city hundred-percent, is also an innovative market momentum strong city, always give people hope. "This is a dream of the birth place restrictions and fetters less special, especially good prospects".
< p > in fact, July 1, 2010,air max femme pas cher, nearly 5 times of Shenzhen Special Economic Zone area of expansion, the original customs in Baoan District and Longgang District were included in the special zone,hogan outlet, spatial development expand, but is still no match for the industry's rapid development.
, deputy director of Chinese City Council of economic experts Song Ding is the expansion of school. He pointed out that the scale of Shenzhen city has no place for the industry development needs. One path he recognized is that the Shenzhen around Dongguan, Huizhou and other parts of Shenzhen through the city to the land mass model.
Shenzhen has entered the city transition period of development,converse femme pas cher, facing multiple opportunities and opportunities. The new city planning once implemented, Shenzhen land use structure and population scale will face great changes.
find a new frontier Shenzhen city planning department has become a pressing matter of the moment.
dreams and hardship coexist, perhaps it is the magic of Shenzhen.
Ding song pointed out that the shortage of land supply in Shenzhen city has become the two major bottleneck restricting the development of the city, and also used to deposit
God: increase the volume rate of
but for policymakers in Shenzhen, the rapid development of industry, the demand for land has reached the point of hunger, lateral expansion seems to have become an inevitable choice.
and the Shenzhen real estate investment profitable Liu Xia, housing prices in Shenzhen is facing a critical point, last year rose nearly 50%, ranked first in the country, this let her worry whether prices rise continuously.
data show that in 2015 Shenzhen economic indicators are showing significant growth, GDP growth of 8.9% to 1 trillion and 750 billion yuan, ranking fourth in the country. Shenzhen's per capita GDP reached 170 thousand yuan. Shenzhen covers an area of only 1996.85 square kilometers, the land shortage restricts industrial development. In 2015 200 companies in Shenzhen and put forward demands, demand area of about 4 square kilometers of land supply, to keep up with.
Related Articles:

Baby, don't cry

Everyone h

Home garden

Also, you this without the business, I was in the Royal Park do you find other people, really bad." Zhu Yun inadvertently, give yourself wearing a top hat, to show his position in the empire. Qin matchless smile: "say is. So I hear ye Zhu said tusya identity, he readily charmed, that is a very good partner."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
43#
发表于 2016-4-3 04:22:25 | 只看该作者

The fifth grade primary school's composition

do it yourself? I am puzzled, but there is no choice. Later,hogan scarpe, my father died a few weeks time of day and I together to choose wood, buy sponge and posted on the outside of the rubber, even glue is also running a few good to buy. Finally, we made the table tennis racket. I've always had a question that I can't hold on. The money spent on the purchase of the material enough to buy a few table tennis racket, why do you want to do it yourself?
composition two: father
come home from school every day, I will have to see the swallow. Once, I found that there are two small head out, looked at the sky, looking at the earth, everything is wonderful. Hey.
I was eight years old very obsessed with playing table tennis, I want to go to the school table tennis table tennis racket, I am embarrassed to ask my father for money. Father said: "we have no extra money,nike tn pas cher, let's do it together."."
the day of the game, I come up with a homemade table tennis racket, my classmates asked me what brand of the racket? I was embarrassed had frankly said: "my dad and I did." They were a little jealous and said: "your father is so good, our father only know to do business,hogan outlet, almost a year to see him once." Just the distress immediately vanished. It's my turn to play, I VS Yang Shuai, Yang Shuai is a chopper. His ball is often spin, first ball by my hair, I stood in the backhand a topspin, he's in no hurry to down a Sassafras, the ball flew into downward toward our fast flying, I pull back, he shot a cross, the block the ball back, but it was too high. I am a backhand force, he tried to turn back, but he block too day, hiding fifteen. I played him a forehand force to be taken by surprise. "1:0" small referee announced. After the game I both became more bitter, to 15:14, I was leading a ball, round him, he a sidespin. My backhand pull, his forehand a cutting. Due to speed quickly, I had to take two steps back backhand cut back, his forehand attack side spin, I calmly a block,nike tn pas cher, he pulled a backspin, my forehand a cut, he took a spin,chaussure supra pas cher, I again block, he eventually sink not to live spirit and hits it out of bounds. "16:14, the Secretary can win." The referee announced that I had won. "Great, I finally won."
spring, the spring breeze blowing the green willow, green grass, ruffled the water, blowing drum of peach bud. Spring is really beautiful, more beautiful is that the swallows are flying from the south to enjoy the beautiful scenery. There are two swallows in my house under the eaves of the home, I am so happy.
until today, I still have to pay the racket to know my father, not to have no money to buy me a table tennis racket, because he wanted to share some of the time with me. Indeed,goyard pas cher, my father gave me the money is difficult to replace the truth. Other people's father may be simple to buy a pair of table tennis, and my father gave me his time his love. With a racket in his hand, smelling it sends out the glue smell, heard playing the "ping-pong, ping-pong" sound, it seems to see the smile on my father's face, especially those eyes full of love.
A: father
Related Articles:

Fine compo

Game high

Stars on earth.

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
ray ban occhiali da sole[url=http://www.nti
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
44#
发表于 2016-4-3 08:37:36 | 只看该作者

Cultural square composition

" really great,chaussure air jordan pas cher! "
there is a beautiful square near my home, called cultural square. It is the largest square in the city. There are green grass slope, beautiful flower bed, elegant arch bridge and various music fountain in the square. I and small partners often play there.
left and right sides, there are many beautiful flower beds, the above plants have light green, dark green, light blue...... Composed of many beautiful patterns. A large granite carved flower are four corner flower beds, some inside a Tieshu, some kinds of flowers. There are two stone arch bridges in the distance. Under the bridge,air max pas cher, the silver surface in the breeze, glittering.
,nike tn pas cher; "
night has been very deep, people still do not want to leave the square.
arrived at noon, the people on the square slowly dispersed, the square is empty, from a distance, only a few square to sell cold drinks.
work outside the uncle and aunt come back to see the new cultural plaza greatly.
is on the south side, is a great musical fountain. Nozzle fitted with lights, music sounded, high in the water column in the light colorful, the water column with the rhythm of the music beating,sca goyard pas cher, as if dancing fairies waving sleeves. Suddenly the pool was covered with a thin layer of fog, makes people feel in a wonderland. A group of children playing in the rain fog shuttle, twisted ass, a string of crisp laughter can be heard without end. There was a big stage in front of the pool, and I used to dance a number of times.
article two: Cultural Plaza
Article 1: Cultural Plaza
Jinchang people's Cultural Square, Jinchang is not only the people's leisure and entertainment, fitness places, but also to the field to visit the golden people a good place to play.
< p > every morning square in the fresh air and pleasant, square everywhere there are morning exercises for the elderly and playful children, some of them in practicing sword, some in the play knife, as well as the guns in the dance, also some in small groups of talking about something, then everyone's mood is particularly open heart? Happy.
square, the most lively time to a few nights. Just after a meal, some in twos and threes to the fountain to enjoy the spring, some hordes of came to the edge of the grass shade, and some of the field to play in this sightseeing pictures,converse femme pas cher, leaving beautiful memories of Jinchang.
into Front Gate, there is a large terrazzo floor is quite flat and smooth. Children can play games here, chasing, skating, kite. The square is in the middle of a round of the fountain, the water in the surrounding green belt is especially clear off.
I love trees, beautiful environment, full of contemporary cultural square.
< p > square and a lot of grass slope, grass slope with shapes of large stones,tn pas cher, people can sit chatting in the above, enjoys looking at the moon, see the kite; and paved with stone mule path.
" many beautiful Cultural Plaza,
Cultural Square is located >
article three: Cultural Plaza Related Articles:

Instant junior high school composition 600 words

Make a dish composition 600 words

Weifang Kite Square

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
45#
发表于 2016-4-3 12:41:55 | 只看该作者

Looking for the truth

< p > from sunrise to sunset, the face is the road of mud, hear is bursts of reading aloud, see is students cold strange faces. This kind of scene, really makes me feel sad. Therefore, I support beams spirit of students,hogan outlet online, only a few good friends. All of this, I had never thought of, but not my wish.
I find that a little, a little book, full of mother's love
now, two years later,hogan outlet, I failed. I regret my pride, I regret my indifference. Why am I not as active as before happy? I annoyed to ask yourself: today, I like wearing white shirt and a blue skirt,hogan olympia outlet, but the environment, why not the warmth of the sun,nike tn pas cher, no colorful flowers, no more love the cordial and classmates?
- signature
I find
God gave me a pair of black eyes, I use it to find the truth of human.
< p > since the faint while sounded so far,tn requin pas cher, there are more than two years,air max 90 pas cher, the same is autumn, I said goodbye to the friends and teachers, in a cheerful mood cheering, oh! Going to the junior high school. At that time, I firmly believe that they are definitely better than others ".
late at night, a good quiet. Gentle breeze, blowing into everyone's heart, like a gentle lullaby, let people go to sleep early. However, I haven't slept, then sit in front of the computer thin figure is my shadow in the struggle. "Da Da da......" 11 a.m.. "Dub" suddenly there came a gentle knocking at the door, is the father of the original, "it is late, a rare holiday, go to bed early, don't you get too tired." Silence has always been not to love the father, show the father, but to my meticulous care......
I'm just sad, why can someone else, and I can't? The same school, the same teacher, the same students, the difference is just me; is not that I always feel that "they are stronger than others" wrong?
find the truth essay two: looking for true
looking for the truth composition one: looking for the truth
!
on the second day, Yuekao let me study life becomes monotonous and boring. However, my daily life is different. Back home, my mother always asked me, "how was school? Is there not happy? The food is good? There is no cover quilt at night......" One day, I in the drawer found a little book, but above dense recorded many supplementary nutrition recipes. Suddenly, the heart is full of moving ripples, go in the hearts of the waves......
! I don't want to. I want the past happy, pure, I must retrieve the lose the one I laugh, I do not want to again alone in the proud castle and don't want to be a braggart. Shook his head, throwing away all the unhappy, I would like to pursue, again pursue a small world of their own sweet.
loved ones love me forever, the teacher has been giving care. ">
, a casual, with a father's love
!
Related Articles:

On the frog's composition 200 words

Winter morning composition 150 words

Happy National Day composition 50 words

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
46#
发表于 2016-4-3 21:59:36 | 只看该作者

Book sale composition 200 words

Friday afternoon, sunny. The students held a "love book" in the school playground charity activities.
book sold out after I am ready to buy the book I want, I have a circle of each class, bought a total of 6 books,hogan outlet, only to spend 10 dollars, really earned,air max 1 pas cher, the book is my favorite.
today is my school thirteenth Reading Festival,ugg pas cher, school teachers and students and parents together to greet the arrival of this day.
book sale a 200 word essay: books sale
Book charity composition 200 words: books sale
two< p > yesterday the teacher gave us arranged a special operation, to earthquake stricken children unable to go to school, but also to improve the quality of our hearts, the school organized an activity of love.
book sale composition 200 words three: crazy book sale
book sale is over, I also want to have such activities.
oh! I finally gave a love.
I see the West look at the bookstall in each east side, want to choose one of the cheap and good-looking book. I walked a circle at the end of a stall, finally found the love of the pupils "composition 300 words", the price is 10 yuan.
each class has a booth,supra pas cher, booth placed on a variety of books, these books are all small friends to donate from home. There are two small staff in each class, responsible for selling the book work. The other students are all bookstalls to choose their own love books, want to dedicate a love for the poor family children.
students can take home the old stationery, CDs, and extracurricular books to the school for charity. Today I brought a lot of comic books, especially young magic of the best selling, the students went in behind me chase to buy. For a while, I took the book all sold out. I sold the book all the money donated to the disaster area donation box, I was very glad. We are in love at the same time, but also to promote the friendship between the students, but also deepen the feelings of students and teachers.
first,tn requin pas cher, by President Chen to message,hogan outlet online, then the fee is principal speech, then is the reading star, scholarly family. Finally is the excellent class, we 6 class three was named excellent class, I feel very proud.
today is also an important activity is the book sale. I'm a salesman, I stand in front of the platform to sell books at the scene, there are a lot of students come to buy books, very popular. We bought a book and a small gift for us. Our class to earn more money, there are more than one thousand pieces of it. The book sold out in 20 minutes.
Related Articles:

The compos

A good man

ray ban occhiali da sole[url=http://www.nti
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
47#
发表于 2016-4-4 02:57:17 | 只看该作者

Laughing Cat diary about 200 words

cat is a very talented cat, it has a lot of excellent quality, I want to learn it is polite, adhere to......
: a Laughing Cat Diary Book
"Laughing Cat Diary" is a very interesting book, the smiling cat is very clever, tiger cat is also very beautiful. The cat and the tiger cats laugh and a total of four children: Pantou, two ya, Sambo and poor little, poor little because of a sudden cold, were killed in the fragility of life.
< p > the book told one afternoon, laughing cat live occurred earthquake alerted the world, laugh cat and his wife were shaking apart, laughing cat is very anxious, so, it embarked on a's journey to find his wife and children. Laughing Cat to find the second daughter, two ya,nike tn pas cher, it and two Ya together to find the first son Pantou and third son Sambo, laughing cat found the Sambo, Sambo do search and rescue cat, but also to save which! Smile cat had to find Pantou, found chubby head, they work together to find the smile cat wife tiger cats. They later in a temple found the tiger cats, originally she was praying for his family......
< p > in this book,hogan outlet, I most like the tiger cats, you in where to find this, laughing cat to find tiger cat, embarked on a difficult and tortuous searching cat. And laughing cat in the heart of the tiger cat like kittens everywhere, chalking up misunderstanding and each one story,hogan sito ufficiale, in the early as summer turns into fall these days followed. It's the kind of spirit that has touched me.
the cat, I love the second II,goyard soldes, II is a flexible. It will be hard to feel the beauty of nature; followed by Pantou and sambo. Chubby head very fat, look lazy actually it is sometimes very hard, for example: their little sister small poor wall when, it a step many walked 99 times. Sambo is a cute kitten. It particularly strong memories, for example, it first to horse small jump home, it will remember the way.
I recently read a book, this book is called "Laughing Cat Diary". "The blue grass" rabbit ears of this book is a book. Now I'll introduce the book to you.
three: Laughing Cat Diary Book
< p > this book about laughing cat found the tiger cat, but a tiger cat ears deaf, after many inquiries, laughing at the end know the cat, the blue mountains in the distance, a grass can cure deafness. In order to cure the Laughing Cat tiger cat, went to Lanshan to find this kind of grass. On the way to Lanshan is threatened by growing crises, and a huge mountain.
one of my favorite books is the cat's diary. The black afternoon, one of Yang Hongying's cat's diary series. The book tells the story of a cat laugh. The cat will laugh, smile, laugh, laugh,hogan outlet online, laugh and it is the most famous "a foxy smile". Why, you don't believe it? Let me explain to you.
let me know what things, as long as we can to do!
two: Laughing Cat Diary Book
finished reading this book, I was very moved,hogan sito ufficiale, in aunt Yang Hongying's pen, one of the characters vivid, lovely, Related Articles:

Animal music composition 300 words

Running ra

Retrieve childhood junior middle school compositio

goedkope all stars[url=http://www.acufen
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
48#
发表于 2016-4-4 15:25:20 | 只看该作者

Meichen Pan denounced the air bad attitude towards

Meichen Pan and partner Moon
< p > Netease Entertainment on July 18 report (text   Xiaoyi) July 16 morning, the singer panmeichen partner Joanna moon by classmate aircraft from Singapore to fly to Beijing, arrived in Beijing,nike tn homme, Joanna moon is the capital airport security staff told not qualified for a visa, ordered Joanna moon hanging in the side while waiting for eight hours, and it will be back to Singapore. And in return for almost six hours of aircraft, Air China only to Joanna moon water, no food, leading to Joanna moon returned to Singapore due to without food for a long time,michael kors outlet, physical collapse,tn pas cher, was sent to the hospital. In this regard, Meichen Pan said very angry, and in July 17th wrote a statement, denounced the bad attitude of Air China and its partner's bad manners. < br   > partner visa problems air does not give food said their partner was "repatriate" < br   > panmeichen in a statement a detailed account of the day from the friends don't courtesy after. Said two people from Singapore to fly to Beijing visa without any problems, and when it arrived at the capital airport, only to be told the visa problems,hogan outlet, and Joanna moon sat next to the waiting,tn requin pas cher, "this SAT is eight hours,cheap ray ban sunglasses, eight hours after the security personnel to send her on a plane to her back to Singapore." < br   > and made her angrier,lunettes de soleil ray ban pas cher, in return for six hours,hogan sito ufficiale, Air China face Joanna moon physical have overdraft and many times to the crew to seek help, provides only water, no food, also reply she said: "you are deported, we can't treat you as guests, only such treatment." Overwhelmed by the response to let panmeichen was furious,chaussure golden goose, and revealed,cheap mac makeup outlet, Joanna moon to Singapore meet friends after the first thing is to be sent to the hospital infusion, to add strength. < br   > send statement rebuked Air China: will not stop until < br   > today (July 18) afternoon, panmeichen issued a statement, rebuked Air China's service for a friend Ming not usual, also said by Air China's mistakes in the work lost luggage, delayed own a lot of work. "We have just completed a new micro film in Singapore micro film clips, and all the flower mother with the right lost in Joanna Moon.
(data chart) Joanna
July 16th morning, Meichen Pan partner Moon Joanna was the capital airport security personnel to inform the visa is not qualified, and returned to singapore. And in return the aircraft,golden goose soldes, Air China only to Joanna moon water, no food, leading to Joanna moon due to physical exhaustion was sent to the hospital. Meichen Pan is very angry, and wrote a statement,sac goyard pas cher, denounced the bad attitude of Air China and its partner's bad manners.
Moon
Joanna
Moon
at the hospital
Joanna visa Related topics:

Lin Miaoke background exposure cadre of the Red Army Red Cross families (Photos)

Wu Mochou I don't know why I did it.

Zhao Wei h

winning rate of 2 billion 9220 one ten thousandth of the history of the United States largest Powerball Lottery 13 evening, opened in anticipation of the nations, a total of three winners in Southern California, Florida and Tennessee, share this super bonus. As of 14 am, the three state super lucky winner's identity has not been exposed.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
49#
发表于 2016-4-4 21:15:50 | 只看该作者

My parents and I

one: I and my parents
mom and Dad together, let me full of courage and confidence. I remember once, my father took me to play basketball, it is the first time I learn to play basketball. At the beginning, my father taught me to shoot,goyard soldes, I have been afraid to hit myself, always afraid, so afraid to start. Later, while dad was for me to do the demonstration, also encouraged me to be brave, mother encouraged me to one side. So, I have the courage to learn to like Dad, started jumping ball, slowly, according to my father taught me to pose, I soon mastered the basic action of shooting. There are several times, just put it into the basket. So, after several weekend rest day practice, I learned how to play basketball. Mom and dad are encouraged to give me confidence and courage.
my parents and I formed a "learning guidance, life support team", how are they? Let me introduce you to the bar! They can be funny.
and my lovely father,chaussure tn pas cher, he is my "logistics team", specially make delicious food for me. Yuxiang Rousi today, tomorrow Gongbao Jiding...... These dishes make me drool with envy, really delicious! Whenever I admire how delicious food,hogan outlet, dad said: "because you study hard, work hard next time Daddy do the dishes for you to eat ah, you know, I can see the menu every day, tired!" My daddy is really good, "father yanmu"! In order to study the burning of what my father gave me food to eat every day, I was moved to tears.
two: I and my mom and dad
< p > is because the mother of my learning guidance and supervision. Father's attention to my diet, let me "brain", which makes my study flourishing, among the best in the class; a healthy body. This is the learning guidance and logistics team,hogan interactive outlet, let me in this family happy growth, happy learning, this is my parents, I care parents, my good parents!
first introduced me to introduce my mother. My mother is my "study manager". She said, very strict. Whenever you give me homework, regardless of my Ruanmoyingpao,hogan sito ufficiale, she does not give me reduction a little homework,hogan outlet online, really does not yield an inch, alas! Midway, whether I cry like to complain, she would bother with me said the benefits of homework to write, let me listen to "decadent, have to do ah. After writing, but also a word a word to check the answer, a little detail is not let go. The evening finished the job, she took out a book, let me not stop carrying back the Touyunnaozhang, behind me. Later, I gradually know that my mother is for my good, but also gradually in the mother's help to learn.
in the evening, after dinner, we are boring to watch TV, father or mother will do a game, play chicken under.
day with my mom and dad is my happiest, the most happy time. Although my father is very busy, often travel, only the mother with me every day, but I still feel that I am very happy.
Related Articles:

Beautiful Chinese high school composition 800 word

I can work in grade six.

On the integrity of the 300 words of the compositi

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
50#
发表于 2016-4-5 04:13:16 | 只看该作者

Students' summer vacation life composition

< p > I first observed the soot octopus is 20 cm in length, are smaller in size, many of the habits of the soot octopus are a mystery, they often stay on the seabed with a cape like body covering around. Exactly why they love in the dark quiet sitting, now is still a mystery to scientists quickly find out the answer I observe finished soot octopus and to observe short kiss lion fish,scarpe hogan online, short kiss fish lion long 15 cm smaller, when frightened or threatened, lion fish would roll do a ball into the ring,sac goyard pas cher, disguised as jellyfish as a defense strategy, to protect themselves. Through this to the deep understanding of many biological and understand their ability of self-protection, more to improve my knowledge on the protection of submarine life. These animals are very rare in reality and on television.
in the morning, I was lazy to sleep in bed, her mother was pulling up: "fast! I give you the Mathematical Olympiad classes, 7:00 in the morning - 12:00; at 2:00 - 5:00 to you reported to the composition training class "I listened to, very happy, at least at night can also play on the computer, and the students" blows ". My mom said: "the night to practice Taekwondo" omg! How do I do that? One day I was full of my mother, a little of my own time is not. This is my summer vacation life? In the next two months,louboutin pas cher soldes, I have been in the continuation of my mother's "schedule", almost crazy! But there is no way, who let me did not test well? I recommend to the majority of the students, we must in usually study hard, get good grades,air max pas cher, for their fight for a relaxed and happy holiday; also advised the majority of parents, to the children leave their space,hogan outlet, do not blindly pursuit of achievement.
students summer vacation composition: summer life - to see the deep
>
in the end, I wish all the children have a happy holiday!
"great! Finally had a holiday!" "Long live long live!" "What we play? QQ contact "good ah good ah!" The classroom was boiling, the students are discussing holiday plans in jabber. "The teacher is coming! Results come out! Time to die!" I do not know who called a sound, the classroom immediately quiet down, the students are doing well is waiting for the teacher announced results. The teacher announced one by one score, my heart thump stop dancing: why don't I? "Ren Kaixiong, a total of 360!" It sounds like a thunderbolt, I was dumbfounded: this summer I boil ah! I took the report card lost back to home, my mother saw me,air jordan homme, I feel a bit wrong, a take the report card a look. "Pa!" My face is burning, "you give me an examination of such a result ah! Really lose my face!" My mother shouted. I covered my face, tears sneaking off. Summer vacation life began.
today is a sunny day, my mom and dad went to visit the Shanghai science and Technology Museum in the deep. Deep inside a lot of soot octopus, short lion fish etc..
primary school students summer vacation life composition three: my summer vacation life
primary school students summer vacation life composition two: my summer vacation life
Related Articles:

air max pas cher

Forest fantasy

My ideal s

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复