主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
71#
发表于 2016-4-7 06:57:22 | 只看该作者

Robot imagination 800 words _5

"knowledge robot" is rich in knowledge and quick thinking. Master's children have the problem will not be done, it will patiently explain to him, the master has any questions,golden goose outlet, but also directly ask it, it will be able to answer it.
to get up in the morning, I was sitting across time and space shuttle to the twenty-third Century. Oh, I see a lot of new things! Hey, the tall guy is the future of the robot. Oh, I have to go and see what the robot is capable of? The owner of the house came over and gave me a talk:
"tree planting robots" they investigate where the trees are less and where they are going to plant trees. Go to the desert, the desert into an oasis; to the plateau, so that the plateau is full of flowers. From now on, there is no dust,scarpe hogan uomo, no longer have tornadoes, floods, let people live and work in peace.
"traffic robot" can replace the police uncle to maintain traffic order. Whether it is hot, it will be hard or It is raining cats and dogs.,air max pas cher, guards at its post. It can also be monitored to throw garbage anywhere, spit sputum. And let them correct them at once. Otherwise,hogan sito ufficiale, just grab them and don't let go.
< p > once, you reading to see for a long time, blurred vision, trance, just at this time,ugg pas cher, you can shout infinite OK robot out of bed in the future,converse femme pas cher, and in front of the bed said: "larger bar, my magic bed! I read a book to see tired, need to go to the green, beautiful nature roam about, rest and rest eye!" Said to lie on the bed, the United States and the United States to sleep sleep, in dreams,nike air max pas cher, you'll come to the nature, enjoying qishanxiushui, enjoy the foreign scenic spots. Wake up, you feel refreshed and full of energy, improve eyesight to the limit!
"emotional robot". If the owner has trouble, he will tell some jokes to amuse his master. It is justice swordsman, if the owner is a thief, want to call it that, help him to do bad things, he must not to do, it will be the master caught the police to.
"life robot" gets up early in the morning, and has a good breakfast. It used all kinds of methods to get the owner to get up. Master after getting up, it within a minute of the master's hairstyle get very beautiful; master to go to work, it is at home cooking, washing clothes, the house shipshape.
< p > "Vocational robot" according to job advertisements everywhere to find a job and earn money it will give its owner, will not have the slightest bit of selfishness. In the evening, the master is asleep, it will become a button, embedded in the master's clothes. In the middle of the night, if there is a thief to steal,air max femme pas cher, it heard the news will become Taser stun the thief, and then the thieves seized and turned over to the police station to allow police to punish him.
< p > infinite OK the omnipotence of the robot can not Langdexuming, his left pocket and a future bed, the usefulness of the bed can be!
there are many kinds of robots in the future!
robot imagine writing 800 words six: future robot
future robots are using solar energy. Neither pollution ring >
Related Articles:

Bus knowle

On the narrative composition _5

Qingdao un

Since we have to face, let us put all the troubles in the growth has become happy, all the troubles are left behind, so happy with you and me. We do not encounter a little trouble, small things, give up the goal of life, do not give up, as long as you work hard, it is possible to get what you want. Let's troubles come to nothing, the pursuit of life goals.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
72#
发表于 2016-4-7 07:25:23 | 只看该作者

Hey, man!

HTML template Hey,hogan interactive outlet, man!< br   > a little idea,hogan outlet, the world no longer innocence, pay will have harvest, whether joy or pain,hogan interactive outlet, feel oneself is in waiting,scarpe hogan outlet, a dream although will eventually wake up but never let yourself give up easily,scarpe hogan outlet, as always,air max pas cher, adhere to,converse blanche, go henceforth moved apart,hogan roma outlet, no longer easily for whom flow a drop of tearsRelated Articles:

x

?tid=811411&pid=825360&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid825360

However, Canadian scientists have got the answer, the answer to this question from the discovery of a rare small carnivorous dinosaur nest began. The nest in 7 thousand and 700 years ago, when the sea level rises, the mother dinosaur to abandon nest inside the dinosaur eggs, and to their escape.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
73#
发表于 2016-4-7 23:48:47 | 只看该作者

Teaching narrative

HTML template teaching narrative< br   > here is my deep love,golden goose, it is a fall, I carry dry bag, left the university campus, walked into here, because here have Lang Lang reading sound, three feet from the rostrum, chalk white, exhort the day fine, naive lovable smiling face, essential sprinkling sweat, only to grow the trees, shade trees, only for the soul of the chicken soup! Carrying my past dreams, I came here on foot, a low village, there is no modern teaching facilities, we can use the hand to create, in order to create a teaching scene, I huihaopomo, lifeless paper, painted in green grass, there are a group of male students in communication with the female students, they fully and delightfully in this good atmosphere of communication, beautiful voice, natural facial expression, a warm atmosphere, take my students to be good in my world to them,hogan outlet, both clear eyes are to follow me, I see the collision of innocence, such as knowledge a stream of water, cool Qin spleen into the child's mind, that moment, is my dream wings waving moment, I smiled, the sweet in the diffusion! Recess is we respected the teaching characteristics, here in the US. We put it in a very important position, our professional sports elite, through collective discussion, compile a set of suitable for students of Tai Chi exercises, students are willing to accept such activities, do very attention,goyard prix, the melodious music sounded, with the music dynamic, heart with manual, dispersed tired of learning, sunlight to accept baptism, exercise every inch of skin, strengthen the sense of collective honor! At that moment, I was drunk. Even with this spectacular scenes, so many people consistent action, gentle flexion and extension so I harbor agitation,air max pas cher, I here much a nostalgia! Our yesterday is too short, our tomorrow is too far away, can not hide the love of the heart,scarpe hogan uomo, this piece of place to keep my dream! Gentle words, running every day, we changed a lot, changed the teaching way, and now is five steps of case teaching method, we carefully training, collective discussion, hands-on, there has been little success, we carried out the lesson to say, for the same lesson, many people say, reflect characteristics of different,hogan sito ufficiale, not the same concept, not the same design! Time to really too little, our brains, brains,bottes ugg france, the design their own things, to tell the truth, I don't want to do Courseware with electronic products, I'm good at ink painting, so I for my lesson, rendering the cartoon calendar, students see my beautiful, enthusiasm, also draw hands, a classmate,chaussure air jordan soldes, made a different style. Results, I this two class made 90 version, bright colors, writing is also changing, in the open class, students have come up with their work, coordination with their tender voice, in English interpretation of a language environment, stunned the audience only to participate, to have enthusiasm, learning atmosphere, so, this lesson, to my students and I and you to attend you leave the wonderful moment! This just my work a short memory, years leisurely, I in the accumulation of knowledge, I in the teaching of the journey and stride stride to, although it is!Related Articles:

Any tactic

Don't refuse to return the heart

He knows where the wind comes from _373

If I don't have sorrow for you, do not forgive, don't despair echoed in my mind. Too boring to watch this TV play, forty sets, too long not long. Long span is because more than ten years of life, many generations, grief at separation and joy in union life. Also once in its life, emotion, life will come together as the Romans do, open another life journey.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
74#
发表于 2016-4-8 00:14:09 | 只看该作者

Beautiful sandy beach composition 150 words _1

today the weather is particularly good, mom and dad to take me to the beach to play. There are so many cars on the road, people are probably going to play it!
beautiful sandy beach
today, my classmates and I came to the beach in Nansha,hogan outlet, Zhujiajian to play. One came to the beach, my classmates and I careened towards the sea. I jumped into the sea, suddenly a big wave came to me, and I drank a mouthful of water. Oh,tn requin pas cher, the original sea water with the taste of the water we usually drink is not the same, the sea can be salty. Surfing in the sea, I and the students can be happy to play. We have second days fishing sea fishing, we were playing up crabs, octopus...... Other children are afraid to catch, see how brave I am. Zhujiajian, it's so funny, I'll come next time.
Hello everyone! My name is Yuan Zihan, 8 years old this year, is a three grade primary school students, I am very good, very love to write a composition, I do not know I write good, please everyone to evaluate it.
beautiful sandy beach
fish in the beautiful coral in the gathering in crowds and groups to wear to wear, good-looking.
The sea is beautiful
beautiful sandy beach
summer vacation, my father, my mother took me to the beach. I see the beach so happy, where the beach is very soft to step on the soft. I lie quietly on the beach, and I think if one day I become a sand that how good ah! Can be washed up and rushed down to the sea must be very happy to play. Can also lie in the sea to rest, the waves to the shore can be pushed to slide down, like playing in the snow capped mountains, really fun ah! I helped my body to think,goyard prix, oh...... The original sand can help me to come up with many interesting things......
! The beach is beautiful! I want to write it down,air max pas cher, and small partners to share.
shells on the beach, color, shape and attractive, can be all sorts of strange things, really beautiful.
< p > the day's objective is the beautiful golden beach, the car just to the golden beach, I was beautiful scenery attracted. There and the gold beach, boundless sea, I immediately take off next shoes. Can't wait to ran to the beach, the soles of the feet of the soft, warm just like riding in the cotton like me into the sea to step by step, one foot deep shallow one foot into the sea, for the first time in the embrace of the sea girl, in the night, he was decorated with numerous small lights,hogan outlet, like a swimming dragon, resplendent in gold and jade green,There were endless
golden beach like a soft bed, lying above the people sitting comfortable. I don't work backward,air jordan homme, do a lot of beautiful patterns on the beach.
beautiful sandy beach
the seagulls flew up and down in the sea, and cried with joy, as if to welcome us to this beautiful beach.
finally to the sea, the sea is very blue, the waves in the golden sand on the beach to roll. There are many shells on the beach, which are washed up by the sea,tn pas cher, and in the light of the sun, there are a number of pairs of eyes in the blink of an eye.
this is a beautiful beach,stylo mont blanc pas cher.
Related Articles:

Abstract p

Win in the

Because what is the composition of _1

If in the summer, weather is hot, the sun is like a big stove enveloped the earth, if you go out without an umbrella, soon bean big sweat soo will from your body straight down, will be so serious heatstroke, but if you take an umbrella will not have worries the, umbrella shadow help you blocked the sun, let you feel particularly cool. The purposes of umbrella is indeed a lot.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
75#
发表于 2016-4-8 03:21:36 | 只看该作者

Memories of their own five years ago

Memories of their own five years ago
,air max pas cher
five years of time has passed,scarpe hogan outlet, do you still remember? Five years ago the sentimental memories now, whether you still remember? Five years ago the ignorant feelings, if you still can't give up now? Five years ago the missing confession, if you still brood on now? Five years ago, the impulse of the quarrel, whether you are still in the heart of regret? Five years ago, the ignorance of the fall, whether you are still too late for regrets? ...... Five years ago, there were a lot of stories that were happening, and if you were given a chance to go back five years ago, you would have met five years ago;...... - wen. "Boa" qq625966648 if I give you a chance to go back to five years ago, what would you say to yourself five years ago? How long is five years? Maybe it just exists in our hearts a shadow, carrying five years of memories of the shadow, no matter where we go, it is with the. Five years ago is a when, five years ago, you perhaps is hovering on the crest of the college entrance examination; five years ago, you may just begin with your love, like a person, but foolishly did not dare to express; five years ago,hogan sito ufficiale, you perhaps it is rebellious period every day self willed and doing things they want to do, regardless of their parents talking about will eventually deviate from the orbit of youth; five years ago you, perhaps misunderstood a intimate friends. From now on, you meet strangers... Five years ago, the time is still in our own hands. Five years later, everything is in our heart. In fact has been, we are walking in time, in time dance, enjoy the sinking in time, in time and domineering. Until the time is gone, it dawns on us, it turns out that we missed the many beautiful, originally, we fail to live up to a lot of love, whether it is family, love, friendship, or for their own. If I could go back to five years ago, I would say to myself who's youth is not lost? Don't be afraid, everything will be all right in the future. Five years ago, we may be confused for their future, can not see the hope of the future, if you meet five years ago, I will tell myself, who is not lost youth? Don't be afraid, my dear. Everything will be all right, society does not think you so terrible, after five years of you is the best, now work hard, good refueling, don't again so degenerate, if you continue like this,goyard prix, you this all one's life is ruined,hogan sito ufficiale, never arise. Don't because you see other people are better than you, you do not have confidence in themselves. Everyone has their own flash point,goyard pas cher, perhaps you some advantages, they are not, so do not give up on themselves, if even their own give up their own, there will be who will have pity on you? If I could go back to five years ago, I would say to myself missed, really will no longer come back, take a good grasp of the present happiness. "We were five years ago, even parental care,sca goyard pas cher, care of friends, every day having ample food and clothing,hogan outlet, may still suspicion this suspicion that, what are not satisfied, what are full of resentment. If I could go back to five years ago, I would have told!Related Articls:

You are the only one of my youth, the name of the opposite sex

Ten years

The boy don't know what consciousness asked: why don't you come!     girl: I came back home! My mom doesn't agree with me two! I was engaged to another man! My dear, but you don't worry I will always love you! I will not fall in love with someone else!
nike air max 1 sale[url=http://www.alexandradefil
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
76#
发表于 2016-4-8 04:01:04 | 只看该作者

Luoyang Baiyun Mountain composition _1

< p > the wind was blowing in Luoyang Baiyunshan red maple leaf, the red maple leaf could not help but "rustling" sounds, spinning the circled toward the mountain mother's arms. The sky more blue than elsewhere, white clouds as if within the sun more brilliant, the sparkling Baiyun Mountain.
see the magnificent waterfall, it is called "waterfalls three thousand feet, the suspect is the Milky Way fell nine days."! The sound of the waterfall and sometimes as a technician the anger, sometimes like a little girl dancing on tiptoe. The waterfall with elegant long hair, poetic, pick up a handful of water, flutter in the face, ching....... The towering Baiyun Mountain is like a giant, dressed in a riot of colours of big gown,bottes ugg france, silently watching the people.
Baiyun Mountain is not only fly Zhixie waterfall, and the majestic mountains.

Luoyang Baiyun Mountain
at the foot of the lake, fish free, swinging a small tail. For a moment, and gazing at the green water "dance", for a while, look up a tall Baiyun Mountain. The glittering lake, the reflection of the beautiful makeup was weeping, the wet leaves,scarpe hogan outlet, quietly lying on the shore.
Luoyang Baiyun Mountain
mountain to pedestrians ah, like a dragon. Leaning on a long bamboo pole, walking and swinging sweat praise: "the rolling mountains, more to the higher and more magnificent, looked at the waterfall,hogan roma online, watching the male trees on the hills Ba Cui, is really a great pleasure in life ah!"
came to the peony garden, through the chilly autumn wind, but still in the garden there are several flower Xie not small bud, hanging in the high branches. Gently smell, faint fragrance. Tenacious petal like that touch of red, sunset on the dim and quiet fang. I do not know what a naughty brilliant yellow butterfly,tn homme pas cher, hide and seek with the wind,hogan outlet online, while fly to peony, like a single vivid petals, while migrating to the stem of the peony, silent and motionless, how to look like with a delicate butterfly knot.
< p > boarded peak, stand on the stands of Baiyun mountain overlooking, everything is so beautiful, pine, maple, birch..., the composition of the picture of rich and colorful painting, squirrels like a lovely elf, from the tree jump to the tree, add festive atmosphere for this picture.
>
Baiyun Mountain, located in the Songxian area of Henan city in Luoyang province. People say the Baiyun Mountain is the most beautiful place in China, Manshanbianye trees,sac goyard pas cher, the flowing stream, really do not have some charm.
the Baiyun Mountain falls a lot, there are Kowloon falls, dragon falls...... Which is the most majestic waterfall. The waterfall poured down from the cliffs, like the nine silver dragon from the top down into the bottom up. Falls water splashed on his face, very cool. The waterfall is one hundred and thirty-two meters high cliff natural form nine rock body lines, like the nine dragon. If every day irradiation,scarpe hogan outlet, waterfalls and a rainbow road, standing in front of a waterfall, winding rainbow, people walk rainbow shift, closely follow the step by step so mirage wonders in the world. Kowloon falls abundant water,hogan sito ufficiale, continuously throughout the year, the long-term erosion formed a multi-level waterfalls and deep pools in different poses and with different expressions. Related Articles:

Intellectu

Cherish the time of writing _

My good friend five grade composition _4

If in the summer, weather is hot, the sun is like a big stove enveloped the earth, if you go out without an umbrella, soon bean big sweat soo will from your body straight down, will be so serious heatstroke, but if you take an umbrella will not have worries the, umbrella shadow help you blocked the sun, let you feel particularly cool. The purposes of umbrella is indeed a lot.
goedkope all stars[url=http://www.acufen
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
77#
发表于 2016-4-8 04:28:02 | 只看该作者

Morning glory composition 500 words _4

trumpetflower
is a growth in the morning glory vines, a long vine climbing rattan braided line. The brown line has some rain, rain sparkling, flashing lights. Flower vine is long and thin, is the volume, green, flower vine adhesive root transparent Xiaomao, flower vine edge blooming blossoming purple petunias, Petunia skin very smooth, flowers at the bottom, the handle of a hairy. Handle is connected with the vine, there is a big hole in the hole on the vine, coffee, wrapped in a black, black was concave, many small circle than coffee. Black hole has a few small globe, globe shapes, is just the rain wet,scarpe hogan outlet, globe is no longer a sphere,goyard pas cher, and is scattered. Pedicel very strong, holding a beautiful morning glory. Above the handle of morning glory, a piece of blue small burr "gathering place." "" after, there will be no a small burr, leaving white flowers at the end. Petunia bottom is white, white has been up,louboutin pas cher soldes, quickly out of horn shaped petals, tapered to pale purple. Lavender is very clean, no noise. To start the petals,air max femme pas cher, lavender became purple, purple is the color of the petals. A transparent water drops on the petals, the petals gradually go down, like flowers in crying. Morning glory flower golden yellow, smells attractive fragrance. Petunia was suddenly picked off, it just felt a sharp pain, closed eyes,chaussure louboutin pas cher, only let off the water.
seven: I love
in the next 101 middle school playground, always can see the morning glory. Morning glory, not only did not peony as magnificent, nor Epiphyllum that aroma, but his spirit is worth what I learn.
< p > Petunia leaves have some soft Xiaomao, Xiaomao not long, dense, Xiaomao transparent color, touch up hairy,hogan outlet online, a few grains of full bead lying under the hairs, mouser is cool, rain falls, but a trace of pain.
< p > Petunia leaf color is purple, leaf shape very want to trumpet. Therefore, people give it took a beautiful name -- morning glory. Morning glory from afar, like a wall of green, from nearby, as if the climbers catch the rope climbing. The daffodil leaves a positive and negative cross is very smooth, rough, hairy his neck, his hand feels very soft.
is petunias are not afraid of setbacks spirit is worth learning? Now,tn requin pas cher, newspapers often contain such elements: some candidates to the entrance exam and.
< p > morning glory neck like a rope, if it is found that climbing, its neck will be immediately climb, even climbing is very smooth, it never slack, climbing again and again, until the wheel him so far.
six: morning glory composition 500 words
we love flowers and trees, the protection of nature, don't let them hurt again. Perianth Petunia picked some,hogan outlet, but still very beautiful, very fragrant. Bits and pieces of mosaic in the flower vine Petunia seems to say to the people: "we only give you with love of virtue to enjoy, please cherish us!" Related Articles:

Gardenia opened season compos

I gained the knowledge compos

New year's

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
78#
发表于 2016-4-8 04:43:30 | 只看该作者

Learn to make a detour.

< p > in the face of difficulties, with a detour of wisdom will let us more objective,hogan sito ufficiale, more calmly examine their own shortcomings, timely adjustment to the direction of their own, play to their strengths, to find suitable for their own way the Antarctic little penguin without a strong limbs, there is no flexible wings, unable to face sea at the junction of the thick ice and the ice sharp. But they have the wisdom of a detour, first dive to a certain depth, with water pressure and buoyancy, jumped up, to draw a perfect U-shaped line. Face degree can not exceed the plight of small penguins why can overcome the difficulties? Because it has a roundabout way of wisdom, know how to play their own strengths, to avoid their weaknesses, to avoid insurmountable difficulties, to find their own path, and twists and turns, to reach the success of the sea.
Mr. Lu Xun once said, in fact,scarpe hogan uomo, there is no way to the ground, the people go more has become the road. The world road is summed up in nothing more than thousands on thousands of, there are two types: straight and detours.
;
want to succeed? The wisdom of the school to learn to bypass the line! One day, success will be like May garland, piaoranerzhi, yongcu in your neck!
< p > there is no doubt, in the journey of life, we all love to move in a straight line, bathed in warm sunshine, marching brisk pace, stepping on a flat surface, this is undoubtedly a kind of enjoyment. However the journey of life always detours in the majority, only to move in a straight line, and would encounter dumbfounded. So we have to learn to take a detour, zigzag. Such as when you use a new way to think about the problem from a job, encountered thinking is congestion,hogan outlet online, it may be another with it, change an angle to think, another way to do, maybe it will be enlightened,tn requin pas cher, the feeling of kind of "San Ching Shuifu no doubt,air jordan homme, enchanting sight in another village".
HTML template learn to bypass
  &nbsp,hogan sito ufficiale;     Wuhan City Mei Yuan middle school grade: Wan Xin qq282743542 131066

< p > in the road of life is not smooth sailing, perhaps you struggle, the pursuit of you frequently by folding, you are anxiety, frustration, resentment of stiletto heels,scarpe hogan outlet, or positive, optimistic, open a new path? Two options, two results.
< p > in the face of difficulties, with the wisdom of a detour let us learn to 42 dials thousand catties, avoid the virtual real, do not hang in a tree, the clever to win,golden goose outlet, open up new routes of success.
Related Articles:

My teacher, _7

2013 year-end summary of project management

summer has arrived, but also ushered in my son - your eighth birthday. Looking back at the past scene, as if in yesterday. You have to accompany through four seasons, mom and dad walked for eight years. When the birthday candle lit up, when the familiar birthday song again for you to sing, when to see you pious to make a good wish in the heart of the moment - inadvertently son has gradually grown up.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
79#
发表于 2016-4-8 06:07:02 | 只看该作者

[by brothers]

The HTML template [by brothers]
,golden goose saldi
Yangliuqing Qing Yuan Hang,scarpe hogan outlet, East sunrise and reincarnation. The brother if a person sitting alone,louboutin pas cher, let Zheng Gong wine company. Hope the attention of the world,hogan outlet, even this one fell swoop surprised people. If the brother to brother is willing to accompany you around,jordan pas cher, take a ride.Related Articles:

?tid=2653636&pid=2819624&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid2819624

x?g=posts&t=27617

?mod=viewthread&tid=5494910&pid=5511540&page=1&extra=page=1#pid5511540

I'm surprised to hear Belik talk a lot of nonsense for slum, West Second in command Belik, Manny had wanted to begin. However, due to the slums of the rules, plus other reasons, Manny has been patient, I think Belik was not afraid of death today, really knocked down his hands.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
80#
发表于 2016-4-8 11:22:33 | 只看该作者

Those sad eyes

I was listening to
,spaccio hogan outlet seven or eight degrees Celsius weather window frost condensation field, you can see a few black cattle grazing peacefully, in. The red land is full of bad grass defeated death, rolling hills and downs withered plants. My eyes quickly from the earth remains over winter,scarpe hogan outlet, life remains, no vitality, bred in the deep soil, hidden the vitality of re growth next year. The dazed after from the surface,scarpe hogan outlet, like a pale woman, already lost a bright luster. I remember the names on the bus. The eight festival. Le gang. From conti. A long hill past, gradually become the shadow behind me. The car onto the road of yellow, dry yellow earth road,mont blanc porte mine, winding is full of dust. I said to myself,scarpe hogan outlet, going to the home. Pearl lake. Vaguely touched countless places in the dream,hogan roma online, the physical growth and thoughts of my place, I have used the young thin kiss footprints, skin, blood in the water. A drift, now he was going back to it to the side.
spreading shades of dusk. When the car to the town site to stop, it was already seven points. The winter of seven o'clock already dark, see the hand fingers, the town lights flickering, and I'm a person carrying a heavy burden, but in the dry village on the road, looking for the exit, go home alone. After getting off the bus suddenly feeling around the cold, the air seems to be freezing solid, my eyes long frostbite hands, clear with a torn pain. Dry skin, blew open wounds, scattered fresh blood lines, like in the field ridge. So clear.
has entered the village people. Have seen the house. Far far away, I recognize that building the gray house. Civil structure houses in typical hilly old buildings, Sugiki's Attic eaves,hogan interactive outlet, antique carved windows, eaves carved on the texture of Hakka totem. My The imprint is engraved on my heart. home. Buried the old house hidden my years of growth. The penetration of light outside the lines,hogan outlet online, the kitchen smelled of steamed bacon flavor, warm as before, still smelling the fragrance of. The fat cat on the roof is also called lazy. My tears are pouring. The backpack is slowly remove the weight, stumbling into the familiar threshold. Mother is in the kitchen for firewood, beep boo boo burning. The picture is very strong drink before shook my heart Flanagan soft heart. Looked at that piece of my upbringing for many years and now moment wrinkled face. I walked slowly toward her.Related Articls:

Country ni

My book of laughter

A person's heart if the sealing!

The quiet night, empty thoughts in your mind soaring, imperceptibly, the palm has been out of the sweat in my hands. Once again singing the one-man show, staged a happy story to play, and you always stand in the movie. Is she crying you will heartache, is.
borse outlet burberry[url=http://ww
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复