好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
11#
发表于 2016-3-31 06:10:43 | 只看该作者

A funny photo essay

a funny photo composition: a funny photo
< p > he was so excited that he even started to shake, he hastened to open the camera, shooting a dozen, shoot edge to edge: this time red and Huahua can >
chest hung a camera, walk from time to time touch the baby camera. Peas while walking while looking for the scenery. Suddenly, stepped on something, falling on their. Peas a look at the original is a banana skin. Who ah,air jordan pas cher, so no public morality, litter, see I do not take you to do a negative material. Peas and then look at their own camera, but not bad.
a funny photo composition two: a funny photo
peas went to the sweet and Yang family,hogan roma online, the photos to them, and the things through to tell the sweet and. Sweet and ocean smile can't stop, and peas in the side laughed even tears streaming down.
< p > turned out to be an acrobat is riding a unicycle. He rode Kehao,louboutin pas cher soldes, sometimes, sometimes, sometimes left, sometimes right. "It was wonderful!" Qian Wenxin cried.
peas looked at the camera, would like to take it out to pat photos. Look for the sweet and the ocean.
Qian Wenxin is holding a red brand camera all day, and Hua Hua said he was just posturing, don't shine. Qian Wenxin after listen to very angry, loudly shouted: "you don't talk nonsense, but I a photographer, you go back to see my photo album,scarpe hogan outlet, really do not believe, I according to the site for you to see." As soon as he left, he went out to look for the material.
today, the father of the peas draw. Bean's father took a digital camera. Although the smoke in the, but the father of peas or when the same treasure, do not let people touch.
Doug
had to brood on camera "doug". One day, the opportunity came. Peas to go to work, and her mother went to buy food, and the rest of the family peas. Bean boring will put his father's camera out to play with.
he took the camera around in the street, looking for a long time did not see what the new material. When he was ready to go back to suddenly see a local boom many people, he ran in the past, rely on myself to be a little man, in the crowd channeling channeling to, soon went to the front of the stage. It is difficult to find, do not come around. "! Qian Wenxin said to himself.
the middle school students quickly put the banana in his hand, he threw the banana peel behind a throw, and then read while walking forward. Suddenly, the students stepped on their own throw banana skin, slipped on his back. Doudou see immediately to open the camera,hogan outlet, he aligned, press the shutter "Kacha" sound, a funny picture on the camera at in. Peas quickly went to the photo studio, took this photo out.
peas began to look for the people who have no sense of morality. A middle school student's condition lets the bean bean has been suspicious. Peas will follow the middle school students. The middle school student is wearing a pair of glasses,golden goose saldi, one holding a book in his hand, and the other hand holding a banana.
Related Articles:

100 words of praise to the se

The next book three

My mother is engaged in educational work, my father in the bank to work. Dad every morning to clean up, but also for me to cook, but also to give me a night to check the work. My mother came home from work every evening, not only to cook, but also for our family to wash clothes. They are very busy, but they have to do the housework, they are very hard. I think, I should help mom and dad do something to ease their burden.
nike air max 90 baratas[url=http://www.gr
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
12#
发表于 2016-3-31 11:12:59 | 只看该作者

Meet your place

in the most beautiful years to meet you, from now on, everything has become a different kind of scenery. West Lake ancient lotus boat amidst the amorous, green far long shadow lakes,scarpe hogan outlet, Acacia Italy, followed by a period. You came from the wind, clothes, my eyes to look weak, through time and space to love you.
the scenery of life, into a quiet Enron time. And you meet the south, the desire of the eyes, more determined. Meet the time, and the line and cherish, forget the unhappy. You are the Jiangnan woman, with classic beauty of rhyme, Jiangnan customs andinfluenced the pleasant, have a different temperament, micro.
meet you somewhere,chaussure nike tn, and Weiyang, amazing time, drunk young heart. I can only clumsy pen, write down youth to the indivisible lines, only happiness comes in too much of a hurry, let me unprepared, helpless, love a Tianhuangping. A city of fireworks, because a person blurred. We close at hand, xiangjianhenwan. Staring at each other, I hate to be embedded into the heart, into the bone marrow. I met you, everything is so gentle and beautiful, bleak, Jiangshan not old. Red paths, the heart, such as sails, GA however fall; the depths of red dust woman, charity, how can we not make man in the world for you to stay? I met you, the sun through the long wall outside the wall, the scent of jasmine.
< p > pinting girl, propped umbrella, walking in the poetic Jiangnan; Cheng Jing Mou light, smile a smile, a look back is, half of the Tang Dynasty. Meet you, a beautiful carnal thoughts. It seems as though the soul to find the safe home, no longer need to fear running in monologues Zhuoshi will be displaced. Time frame; you are in my eyes forever, forever. Ruhuameijuan,hogan outlet, not more than Youth passes as a fleeting wave., only if the first sign of life. I love this one, I forget Sichuan, waiting for you to come to the eternal covenant promises you a butterfly of love.
at the sky, blue sky, white light reflected your reflection,scarpe hogan outlet, as I can't wipe the memory. High mountain and flowing water rhyme Yiyi, amidst the ancient city, romantic interpretation, just want to say to you, this life, MO forget loss, buchibuqi.
met you, a freezing rain, but also decorated the spring poem language. In fact, the most beautiful is not the south, but you. You know, azure misty rain, and I am waiting for you. If you can, I would like to live in your dreams, at least you can feel your breath, rhythm of the heart, to tell you I have sleepless nights of love. And you look around the spring flowers and Autumn Moon,tn pas cher, and look upon the horizon is feeling foolish. I met you, the sun through the long wall outside the wall, the scent of jasmine.
< p > to meet you and Liu smoke TingChang, warm warm dusk, reflected two figures, cuddling, see with the steady and teach the breeze to read. Have to admit you into the world of fate, always inadvertently, an instant into full of tenderness. Meet you, is my life the most beautiful edge. Meet very shallow, missing is very strong, indulge in a thousand years of dreams, rooted in the heart. The pace of time,hogan outlet, miss a step fall, the close, no negative allure of love.
Related Articles:

The rain falling, not in the past

Goodbye, can allure

Green light, years of quiet good

For example, in the process of cultivation hoe out of a seed, the system will come to a prompt and timely. Because the seed to go to the store to buy, so that except to save points, there is a real hard-working band with a feeling.
www.dicodicton.com[url=http://www.prcmalnat
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
13#
发表于 2016-3-31 11:50:33 | 只看该作者

Fallen leaves in May

< br   > may in the world, flowers, alone a leisurely go in the floral scent of the road, suddenly feel the youthful beautiful, towering roadside trees are green leaves downtown, rich green, every piece of green leaves are full of vitality,louboutin pas cher soldes, in the sun 's care reflects the colorful life of light. Make people feel that everything is so vivid and beautiful.
  I and leaves primary school students, when we met, or six or seven year old little girl. The leaf looks very sweet, and sing and dance, academic performance has been among the best. I like to be with her,golden goose saldi, maybe because of her perfect. Young we carefree all day together playing hide and seek, swing, and tired, they will stretch out their legs,sca goyard pas cher, lying on the grass, looking up at the vast blue sky and white clouds, to connect the heart and the earth, the fairy tale beautiful dream. Many years later, I always think, if the time can stop,golden goose saldi, I would like to let it stay in such a warm moment, there is no trouble. Just, time is invisible,hogan outlet, we will grow up.< br   > I and leaves one day grow up, she gradually Chula graceful, dance is also more jump good, I think, leaves are so beautiful and good girl will have a very flowery life, I often her happy, because she is like a green leaf as pleasant, too, such as a leaf like full of life vitality.

after junior high school, we became the best friend, each leaf Ziji letter will use color envelopes, sometimes pink, sometimes is blue, opened the letter, writing is neat and beautiful, let a person endless praise. Even her style is so fresh vitality. In the letter,nike tn pas cher, leaves to tell me her Yijiao good, although every day to practice dancing is very tired, but she felt life rich and meaningful. She also got the scholarship.

Related Articles:

The agreem

A river flowing with words

Music, have your love with you

For example, in the process of cultivation hoe out of a seed, the system will come to a prompt and timely. Because the seed to go to the store to buy, so that except to save points, there is a real hard-working band with a feeling.
superdry outlet uk[url=http://www.champi
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
14#
发表于 2016-3-31 12:19:09 | 只看该作者

The Spring Festival interesting composition 300 wo

,chaussure tn pas cher
Oh, the new year is really interesting!
< p > Lunar New Year's day more lively. Early in the morning, people out of their homes, to relatives and friends home to the new year. At the same time, scenic area. Amusement park. Such as Internet cafes also more lively. Adults and children especially like to play.
A: Spring Festival fun
< br   > the new year's day morning, my brother and I pulled my mother clamoring to go small firecrackers, my mother had followed us to small pond set off firecrackers. Mother holding a lighter "snapped" sound to his brother lit the fire,hogan outlet online, brother frighten the firecrackers soon thrown out. Mother & quot; was & quot; a sound to I lit a fire, I was too nervous to the firecracker thrown out, "snapped" "snapped"... Finally, the last one lit out. Mother looked at their blackened thumb,chaussure tn pas cher, put the nose smells, and let my brother and I can smell the smell,air max femme pas cher, we spoke with one voice said: "like the smell of barbecue." Three men suddenly burst out laughing, too much fun.
my hometown in Guangxi north, according to our custom home. The Spring Festival from the twelfth lunar month twelve Nianye start.
last Spring Festival, I went with my mother.
this reminds me of the Spring Festival last year, snow days, but also here. My brother is digging a hole. Suddenly, digging a piece of black stuff, he thought it was a good thing to dig, cried excitedly: "come and see what I have dug."!" My mother and I ran in the past, three people are squatting in the research for a long time, mother a stick and poked, gazed look, voice shouted: "this is shit!" mother frighten a sitting on the lawn.
< p > to the new year's Eve really busy! Every catch family, paste couplets. Lantern. Hanging pictures,chaussure supra pas cher, etc.. Men, women and children wear nicer clothes. Every family lights, firecrackers and fireworks night continuously, go out in people will stay up late on New Year's Eve.
Useful. Ice. Shadeng. Lanterns lanterns. < p > a lantern, is the most popular new year's Eve is very lively, but there is no moon, the lantern, happens to be the moon in the sky. Everywhere decorated, the whole street was ablaze with lights, and everyone is not the same, some is a wave of glass,hogan outlet, and some are horns, some lamps and lanterns inside Jingle Bell... Outside lights, home also has a lamp, lantern...... in addition to see beautiful lanterns. People will eat dumplings, glutinous rice balls, red bean sand. Some peanuts. And the sesame... Eat yuan night meal, people predict new year happy auspicious.
< p > the eve of the Lunar New Year day, people used to make dumplings, but also do rice. The second thing is to take to the streets to buy firecrackers and toys, close to new year's Eve to buy pictures.
Spring Festival this year, I was a year older, I finally can play small firecrackers. On the thirty to return home to Nantong, the mother of Shangjie for my brother and I bought a lot of small firecrackers.
three: Spring Festival fun
in a blink of an eye to the 16 day, the Spring Festival is over. People began his usual life.
two: Spring Festival fun
Related Articles:

The sun's memory

Why do we

My mother is engaged in educational work, my father in the bank to work. Dad every morning to clean up, but also for me to cook, but also to give me a night to check the work. My mother came home from work every evening, not only to cook, but also for our family to wash clothes. They are very busy, but they have to do the housework, they are very hard. I think, I should help mom and dad do something to ease their burden.
goedkope all stars[url=http://www.acufen
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
15#
发表于 2016-3-31 12:30:03 | 只看该作者

Target composition 600 words

me, I have so many dreams. I want to be a superb medical doctor; I want to be a painting art unique animation; I want to be a has its own unique idea,scarpe hogan online, can transcend the I. M. Pei engineer. I want to become a perceptive astronomer... That even a dream city sea mirage like gradually emerge in my eyes. I don't know whether these are the targets of the people's heart. My grandfather said to me, "if a person doesn't have his own."
find a goal for yourself, you will be more firmly go farther!
< p > because of the exam of this goal, we will be in the exam nervous, efforts to review, fill gaps and lack of investigation; because of the admitted to a good university, now will be down to earth, hard to learn; because of better tomorrow today will work harder. The goal of attracting us forward, not by the roadside grass floret confused, like a beacon, let us not go astray.
< br   > the stream object is the sea,spaccio hogan outlet, so it is always to strive forward, so that we say is a dynamic stream,scarpe hogan outlet, water without a goal we call for "dead", although it does not strive for the future,goyard paris, but its vision forever only so, not to see the sea spectacular. The goal is very important, it is our motivation, is a beacon in the night, lights our way. The sports field, the athletes run fast because he has a clear goal: towards the end. We can imagine that if there is a tiger chasing,chaussure nike tn, we may run faster than the players, because there is a more impetus goal is to escape the tiger chase. With the goal, will become potential achievement; no goal, fast car is just a decoration.
goal, every one of me have their own heart that a long time for a long time. It has led us through a year and a year, for the purpose of our own hearts and marching.
< p > look, on the road the pedestrian, some in a hurry to toward the destination, but some very loose walking along the road. This is goal and no goal difference. Remember the educator Yu Minhong said: "if a person just move the stone, that this is just a pile of stones, but if there is a house in his mind, it will turn into a house." The target can make the impossible possible. No one will rapidly aging, no longer youthful,hogan outlet online, because he did not know of their day doing what, not the pursuit of, like Lao She's "rickshaw," Xiangzi, step by step the fall, finally will only decades as one day to pull carts, live a mediocre life. We say "thinking of how far, how far people." The thought of destiny, goals determine success way.
A: find a target for their composition
Article two:
when I was young, my grandfather said to me, his goal is to support the whole family, so that we have a good day. His grandfather also said that the goal of the crescent is to make yourself into a full circle, so that people can with the naked eye can appreciate their beauty.
Related Articles:

Three grad

Skipping c

Spring composition 800 words Ji Xuwen

canada goose outlet[url=http://www.champi
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
16#
发表于 2016-3-31 12:41:40 | 只看该作者

Winter is really cold ah 250 word composition

I listen to the weather forecast: the lowest temperature will be 5 degrees below zero tomorrow. Oh my god! So cold, I can not help but cried. Look at the mother, to carry off all that one has a thick cotton padded jacket, gloves, turn out. Morning, I lazily up to a hastily". Because the windows are not closed, a cool wind swishing blow to me, too,goyard pas cher, I immediately went back to the my little bed. The mother urged again and again, I had to leave the warm bed unable to part.
really cold in winter
winter is really a thousand miles in the frozen world, I love winter, I love snow in winter.
hurry up, lazybones!" Mother cried.
mother said, "we have to eat."."
see! It's a silver world out there. Feather like snow falling from the sky durian. Snow to young trees put on a white coat; snow to the roof covered with a thick blanket, like touched cream bread; snow to the ground spread a thick carpet, walk in above a creak sound. The cold wind whistling blowing in my nose, my nose in the nose flow; wind blowing on my hand,sca goyard pas cher, first blow when, my hand no wood,hogan sito ufficiale, but wind comeback, put my hand blown wood; wind blowing on my feet, blown to the fifth, my feet frozen stiff, so I tried to stamp.
< p > in the cold winter, snowman is not afraid of cold, because the snowman is made of snow, although it is very cold in winter, but winter snow give us bring endless joy, can go skating in winter, see ice, snowball fights, snowmen, you can eat ice sugar gourd.
"no, it is going to be late!" Mother said. I heard the word anxious, hurriedly put on clothes, a look at the clock, obviously it's early. "Mom, you lie, it's six o'clock."." I said angrily.
"sleep a little longer."." I reluctantly said.
winter is really cold ah
mom and I went to a noodle shop, after eating a bowl of hot noodles, under the warm body. I am a noodle shop,tn homme pas cher, the north wind whistling across from my ear. Seven o'clock the sun emitted faint light, like an affable grandmother; the leaves of the tree sparse sparse Shu, in the cold wind shaking; roadside grass withered and yellow brown, wind blow grass low head, to the wind bow.
I looked out of the window,air max 90 pas cher, I saw the sun face pale, "is not sick, my heart there is a mystery. The tree can be like a plate of soldiers, trembling in the wind, that only a few.
it's really cold in winter!
it's cold in winter
The elders < p > on the side of the road, and some spirited and playing Taijiquan; also some crutches, walking on the side of the road; the children,hogan sito ufficiale, cold is rubbing his hands, wearing a lot of clothes, like a little penguin, walk when swinging.
in the winter, we must do more exercise ah.
it's really cold in winter! Related Articles:

The compos

Sing your own song composition

Spring sum

ray ban occhiali da sole[url=http://www.nti
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
17#
发表于 2016-3-31 13:32:06 | 只看该作者

Youth counter current

HTML template youth counter current< br   > "inverse" like a personal helpless to sit in the boat, boat in the wailing of tumbling rapids,chaussure supra pas cher, desperately rowing upstream. The preface "inverse" is what? "Inverse" is facing difficulties upstream, "inverse" is a kind of indomitable spirit, "inverse" is in the secular and to maintain their own pure a piece of heaven and earth. The "inverse" is a kind of support, "inverse" is to do their own, regardless of other people's views, "reverse" is a kind of personality. Youth is a tree a tree flowers, pure, brilliant; youth is a drip Qingquan, pure and sweet; youth is a wisp of sunshine, vigorous. We are in adolescence, it is the "inverse" period. We have to trivial little things and parents and friends quarrel, rebellious enable us to listen to other's words,hogan outlet, just let yourself to be in the. But in the character of the same time, we must know that we are not a child, but also to speak the truth, for others to think about the. Everyone has a "reverse", to see how you use it. When you contemplate, overcome difficulties, but also have to throw cold water on you. "This is not right, it should be......" "Inverse" come,scarpe hogan online, your unyielding spirit began to play a role, so you have a fierce debate. In the debate for their opinion at the same time, you have to communicate, exercise eloquence, you Why not?? But if you encounter problems themselves, "inverse" again. "Bored to death, who is out of the question, it is difficult to do the dead, why should I do ah?! Do not do, look,scarpe hogan uomo, "inverse" can do a good thing, but also can do bad things. Because the "inverse", what we got, and what has been lost? Only because of "inverse", we have no reason to quarrel,golden goose saldi, because they have a strong desire to make us exhausted, fragmented. You see flowers high the skull, contempt of thousands of wind and rain; sofar never stops the footsteps, moisten with fish and shrimp; sun snob to stand in the air overlooking the underground world. I like the flower, spring son, sun "Treason", do not admit defeat, I hate preaching, is more difficult,golden goose saldi, also alone, lost half life rush to come over. To sum up, the youth of the "inverse" is a beautiful, it makes our life more brilliant. Everyone will inadvertently reveals his "inverse", as long as a good grasp, it will let us keep your character at the same time, there are not yet well behaved. Let the "reverse" listen to my command!  Related Articles:

Rain in my heart

The morning glory flowers

Quiet and dutiful

I remember saying to my parents, when I was in Shanghai, I was sure to take them over and play with them and see the world outside. It happened this year I mixed than in previous years to be poor, with investment of friends, loss of a lot of money, but also full of debt, and just like the "broken house even worse at night, missing the boat also met the head wind".
sac a main michael kors[url=http://www.c
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
18#
发表于 2016-3-31 15:40:50 | 只看该作者
< p > however,air max pas cher, these are not your divorce is the most fundamental reason or because your business depression, do you think wife gave you face to see, because the first love is in the process of money lost,golden goose outlet, you will not stand such a blow, offered a divorce.
three, once again love
love or marriage, is because of the money and the end. Do you doubt, your love, your pursuit in the wrong way. So, I, as your loved but leave the woman, in your divorce the most painful time, do you think I brought you too much touched by the warmth and you accept the I walked into your life, become your lover.
actually, we now recall from the end to realize that it is just a process, you may, if you love, the best, but you know what, for me, really do not work ah, because of fear of their total pay, eventually have to face the separation, love if you love me, why we love to imagine so fragile, I know you are due to the first blow, think everything is gonna fall in front of the reality, but, love, you really worry, but I don't blame you, because I love you and you have been experienced the failure of love experience, I can accept, besides, how to do?
four, once the sadness, this world's lonely < p > that you told me your story of day and night and still touched me. But I'd rather have not occurred. Because eventually just short of beautiful, shallow after happiness or left has been until now the memories.
< p > life Remember pain and beautiful, and not too much, painful and beautiful, and it is not easy to forget, I look at you like to eat mustard, in a daze, memory across a mustard flower charming flow, suddenly solidified thoughts, love is in vain.
< p > you tell me what your first love and marriage, is hope I more understand you, understand you, don't you, but when I give all try to understand you, love you, why do you chickened out. Do you really want to prove here I, you still have the ability to be loved, if this is really the case, it is rather,hogan outlet online, too cruel.
< p > however, because you, you and I would actually produce the feeling of love, also like the mustard flower general bloom, static good years, lost in the fleeting time, stirring up deep melody, can say these is I had found the courage to leave you, as do a sweet dream, thick like,sca goyard pas cher, settling a touch of melancholy, inexplicable expectations,golden goose uomo saldi, at the moment, the flow of time, like mustard, gorgeous, pulling away quickly, everything, really not back.
< p > even one day, you come back again, then the should belong to your mustard, light green in the adhesion of suddenly be stimulated after awakening, had traveled to the edge of love and pain, sharp as he lay dying,golden goose outlet, settling a once sad, this world lonely >Related Articles:

Touch myse

The feelin

What is _9 and how.

Summer flowers are in full bloom. Many times, I sat in the yard of the Indus tree, flowers, birds, see green climbing the old wall, one eyebrow static Jane, dash of leisure. This season, is the lotus blooming season, Tingting net replanting, incense Yuan Yi Ching, glittering and translucent dewdrop, lined with Dutch Roumei, close enough to Hetang everywhere incense.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
19#
发表于 2016-3-31 16:34:21 | 只看该作者

Memories of my grandmother

my grandmother called Hu Yuancui, as early as in 1975 to leave the world,golden goose outlet, but her image, her character is deeply imprinted in my mind, so I will never forget.  < br   > after two days of travel,air max pas cher, arrived the Daoxian County Chengguan,converse femme pas cher, I managed to find the never met grandma. When I in accordance with the doorplate number to find grandma, grandma was very surprised, she saw me a pair of skinny appearance,hogan outlet online, extremely distressed. But my sudden arrival, let Grandma also is at a loss, at the time of her family was also very bitter wow,hogan outlet, she was already 60 years old is a widow, no work, no retirement pay, completely by Uncle support her life,spaccio hogan outlet, when Beth >Related Articles:

Song for the rain

Learn wine

outlet online burberry[url=http://www.acufen
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
20#
发表于 2016-3-31 17:18:27 | 只看该作者

_226 Golden fate God bestows.

"This is part of the mother stitch soles, did you feel very warm very comfortable wearing?" Jade Kirin smile is a very happy, not only because they see their mother and harmonious picture, also because gold ingot obviously wearing clothes made of coarse cloth shoes,chaussure jordan pas cher, walk but still walked with master square, how many some nondescript. "Well......" Though very reluctantly, but gold is nodded, "is very comfortable.&quot,air max pas cher; "That's good!" Jade kylin smile. At this time, outside there was a burst of noise, or mixed with the sound of the collision of metal. Jade kylin frowned: "I'm going to see." Then he ran out of the door. Outside the house a mess, a team of Jinyi magnificently and a team of masked black dress person fight together and swords from time to time heard screams, seems to be in the play hardball. Gold ingot to carefully identify and immediately surprise tell Jade Kirin: "those not masked, posture and action from the point of view, it should be is brocade the dress Wei. They must be is the queen mother sent to save me." "Ah?" Jade kylin stunned. Gold quickly shouted: "I am dancing gold! Come to save me! Heavy reward." Jade kylin scared to cover his mouth: "idiot! Now the enemy is not divided. Take a look at the situation!" However, the voice of gold had shouted out, first heard of but a few black people, instantaneous, several knives head-on to cut! Jade kylin quickly stepped forward to resist the gold support behind. The grass watching the fight outside,scarpe hogan outlet, Agui hastened to Liu Fumiaki whispered: "childe, like guard?" Liu Wenzhao frowned: "well...... It seems that I underestimated the king, did not think she moves so fast, if we are to begin gold. You must kill the guard...... And do not say we can kill them. Even if the presence of people. But to act normally Jinyi style, must be in the secret place of hidden spies......" Liu Wenzhao's eyes suddenly dim down, it is a full of frustration, failure is like hunting lions. "If by guards back to the queen mother there......" "And what about that?" Jack asked hurriedly. Liu Wenzhao eyes getting dark, thick black ink like. Some things, since it is already irreversible,air max 90 pas cher, to convert it to their advantage situation...... He had heart, squeeze out a few words from the teeth: "have to kill puma!" Aki Yizheng, but did not say much, nodded, lowered herself back to the rear. The house has a scene of chaos. Although the guard had high strength, after all, is hopelessly outnumbered. And to protect the gold ingot, some legislator, to deal with all the thief, gradually some difficulty, both sides in the stalemate. At this time. Suddenly a gang led by Jack killed at attack, and guard with siege force all black. Immediately, Liu Wenzhao with four personal expert appears in the most peripheral,golden goose scarpe. Ceng Biao rushed,hogan scarpe, frightened: "surnamed Liu, you dare to rebel?!" Where will Liu Wenzhao when he said that, even when the sword of the past.Related Articles:

_223 Golden fate God bestows.

So let go

You have a good weekend, Monday at noon! The eighteenth chapter T introduction full text update, TXT download, please read the novel network as in the night. LAN, summer is cool. The wind blowing from the north, moistens the whole city. Many people have been sleeping, a lot of people's life has just begun. Downtown, a some years in the area. A 40 year old man guangzhebangzi stood on the balcony, drinking beer.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复