主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
41#
发表于 2016-4-2 06:04:27 | 只看该作者

Life, so not perfect, but true

Time: 2011-09-03 source: admin on time< p > happiness is crystal,louboutin soldes, holding in the hands of glistening thoroughly tick,tn rose pas cher, fell on the ground full of debris,goyard soldes, we carefully protected,golden goose outlet, portrait used.
< br   > thus, happiness often landing golden rays,chaussure tn pas cher, in our heart is rooted in the hurt and a little frustrated,air max 90 pas cher, a touch of helpless, a trace of emotion.
Related Articles:

The night the emperor _2834

Girl_13 my

One for yo

As a rural student, he seems to be very low self-esteem, only to learn every day, but the results have not been. We also occasionally listen to the village with his brother in the same school to speak about it, but who do not know the specific circumstances. We have repeatedly asked my brother, but he always not language, face without any expression.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
42#
发表于 2016-4-2 07:45:56 | 只看该作者

Mutilator

flower sweet ,hogan roma online
tears are the seeds of love
into the fall

love is not able to cross time and space
with the chrysanthemum petals fall into the mud
autumn
Span&gt,hogan outlet; Author: Yu Wen 1 cleared% source: unknown time: 2015-07-29 read: online submission
then not to fall back

blink
love is not far ---- wild chrysanthemum on
chrysanthemum,air jordan homme, of course,nike tn requin soldes, laughing at
incense and
near the wild plum into a wine
See also

but smile faded away
autumn wind is not old
mellow intoxicating
I am lonely as stars
I still want to find
she stayed in the fall
I'm standing in the snow
quietly leave a drop of tears
erase the strands of chrysanthemum yellow
chrysanthemum fragrance
snow no Mutilator

waiting for the winter to come
will wait until Mutilator
chrysanthemum fragrant light of the
won a white
hit the chrysanthemum valve on
Related Articles:

And over the weekend _1

Through the country without r

Exclusive possession  399

In her mind, there were pictures of two people riding motorcycles. Just Han Shen, actually make her feel the gentle. But then I thought, she is more like. Colleagues ride only, say to Zhou Xiaozhuan every time around her waist, the fear of death when she refused to let go around. Want to think much more.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
43#
发表于 2016-4-2 07:49:40 | 只看该作者

The spring rain, never falling

finger gently over the beautiful petals,louboutin soldes, Ying hand sprinkle, the Drunken Beauty fragrance, dense theemotions shuran floating face up. It has a clear time warm, like the breeze, Montreal flowers bloom. When the Mou light Qingyun faint, sentimental, whisper low Nan style, swaying the way shadows, tranquil Bitan green, water is written in a beautiful, impressively decorated with a single Ponceau.
drift under the rain, let me an umbrella, gazed into the distance as if you smoke, like a fairyland. That little bit of misty misty rain, wrapped around wrapped rains, falling drops out of the elegant, stretch hand to feel the elegance,hogan outlet, dropping the tenderness of the man posture cool at your fingertips, moisten the depletion of mind, such as amrita, arouse hope.
like the article, like the creation of the pro
For long time,
< p > green yarn skirt,converse pas cher, lifted the black long hair, fresh and elegant and graceful, gentle temperament elegant, nature and deeply integrated, misty spring leisurely. Kandie dance,hogan sito ufficiale, dance in the flowers, such as elusive moved ethereal, closed eyes light smell fragrance waves, rendering the mood, feelings of a pulse, stepped in among the flowers, the dish of the dream.
- signature
time, hold a Qinghuan whisper, drunk a red.
will be held in the palm of the hand gently fragrant, curtain up this season's dream, elegant light graceful posture, waving a dream of enron. Wandering leisurely, thousands of years leisurely, pure soul of mottled,hogan outlet, wash the world all the vicissitudes of life,bottes ugg france, let ripples calm, let elegant Sujing glory. In the years to come looking for a quiet.
can add WeChat public number "heart"
< p > in the fall, I began to hope to be spring, treasure Bay affectionate, pour out the Acacia. It gently in his arms, feel the pure Jingya. Then, write a poem Song Fu, the melody of a melody, gently singing it's beauty. It will be the scenery into the treasure in the fleeting, roll a faint companions.
>
light curtain, drunk volume Qingshuang, Ying a smiling sweet, shy red flowers.
the bright sun, sprinkled on the body, warm in the heart, evoke romantic fantasy, let the angle raise smile. Outside the window the dribs and drabs, revealed a spring scenery, thinking carefully, original winter so quietly gone, heart also seems to be no longer sad is a spring infection of Enron.
and spring rains, durian shattered the world, such as the static shadow azure, romantic floating in the breeze in the dream. Beautiful, graceful posture, the quiet elegant, exudes aura, set off the heart lake ripples in the heart, blossoming spray of a delicate flower.
can also add friends to search for "xinmen-story"
every morning, feeling the grass drilled the ground of joy, enjoy the beauty of flowers, listen to the voice of the wind. When the breeze blows gently at the branches, the branches look long flash. It was a lovely morning. Related Articles:

Time 1

A lonely soul needs the love of the process

I'm scared

I like to be quiet, so my friends are very few, and those are the ones that I have recognized. Forget where to hear the good friend is not attached to the label is not torn off, so I cherish. Sometimes you hate a friend. I said the friendship need to operate, you say who you are right, you are right.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
44#
发表于 2016-4-2 08:02:11 | 只看该作者

The inside and outside of meditation

almost every day to go through a stretch of yellow weeds above it with below is a winding road,chaussure louboutin pas cher, winding up, but it is bumpy, like a wounded dragon, said Gou was covered all over with cuts and bruises, residual. Every day the sun is always shining in here, the peasants in the village is also the case, pulling the plough the land,air max pas cher, life seems to be very good.
but the most I love is that one of the Loess Hill,tn requin pas cher, before passing there was not found when it was a graveyard, before and after the Qingming, just know originally those hills are buried with a never see the light of life, the life they Ceng Hui Huang,hogan outlet online, also fiasco?
  the city people want to go out, outside the city people want to come in. In the face of the loess, I had the impulse to want to go out, want to know the Loess in whether there is another world can appease those who did not get relief of the soul. However, this idea is wrong,supra pas cher, do not have flashing fireworks how willing to be extinguished?
  one street, two people. Another heartache as if the Loess people inside and outside, between yin and yang. A kind of unspeakable pain at midnight when the most lonely, always winding a heart, no matter where. There is also a far end,scarpe hogan outlet, not to mention human this invisible world.
Related Articles:

Every woma

The beach is like a song

Refused to mediocrity, so that life is more exciti

I believe that the flower is life, or how it will be when there is no wind, among them will have several strains of flowers in a peristaltic, each other directed at other nodded, seemed to whisper.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
45#
发表于 2016-4-2 08:28:51 | 只看该作者

When we graduated, we lost love together.

< p > seems to the wheel of time is always by my side and passing, every are I stopped the pace, stay in the edge of the stop wandering, always very careful thinking, always very lonely with the memory of the prison, always thinking that graduated,converse all star, and she is the last love, if graduation is a excuse for breaking up, I know we are not willing to believe the bad reasons. But I also know graduation that year together we brokenhearted, with tears, watching the lonely sky and drank the wine together.
< p > some people the day before sweet together talking, a day after reduced into a stranger, don't you say goodbye, we are back in front of >
fate did not stop for who, who will not stay for the time. When the college entrance examination that day, in the past, when graduation day is coming, I always asked you accompany I bathed in the twilight see clouds danced the parting dance, have you in the side is good, everything is so quiet, always unconsciously asked you if I go you will do, you always smile,golden goose outlet, not sound, without a word, silent finally,golden goose outlet, quietly in my ear said a sentence, you will not. Life is always in the joys and sorrows of the intersection of soluble, life road to meet with you and with you saved this sentimental memories. The original God as early as doomed, doomed the outcome always let people fall tears.
< p > in the last three days, each several calendars, whenever across a day, always unconsciously see you at a glance, and you always could not guess, a love your people to the almost reached to the collapse edge,hogan roma online, a romance soon will also be the end of a happy journey. Sunshine always bathed in the dark window, Dongsheng West down, and take away the final miss, clouds cry tears, Hyun dyed the horizon across the desolate horizon and in the dark towards the light.
noisy classroom, has not yet come to a quiet end. People listen to loud bicker, is now the break up with you, but when I am about to blurt out, cute you asleep, I unsympathetic to let you sad, not later, and after graduation, let your peace of mind to learn, happy to let you happy now, if seconds can stay, I hope will stop here,hogan outlet, let this love go all the way, there is always so much fantasy, and there is always so much hope, pretending to be the lies and deception, to make up for this unrealistic excuse. And there are too many trust, the last scar is bigger.
< p > every day to accompany you, to forget the loneliness is what appearance, every day looking at you in a reddish Qiao face together holding the books, talk about the feeling of walking on the way home, the early to become a habit in my life. Every day sitting in the classroom, copy notes, turning the pages of a book, loudly of call your name, you will frighten jump, then pouted sprinkled with charming. I always smiling vacantly coax you, but when graduation, you I will move to break up the edge, then should I carry you cry, pretending to be free and easy to leave you back to you, that is afraid of you with tears of Jiao soft hard to let me leave,chaussure nike tn, but I just in your life a passer, it is not possible to life to you beside me, we all have their own life.
Related Articles:

The night

Ordinary p

Thinking of the happy together, I will be more sad

As a rural student, he seems to be very low self-esteem, only to learn every day, but the results have not been. We also occasionally listen to the village with his brother in the same school to speak about it, but who do not know the specific circumstances. We have repeatedly asked my brother, but he always not language, face without any expression.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
46#
发表于 2016-4-2 12:46:00 | 只看该作者

To my favorite bestie

desert: the old place "
Mo: Hey, why? Come out.
desert, the mood is not good.
< p > we more than once after talked about his own house to what kind of, you also said that you gave me the design house, each are described as not the same, pink for a while,air jordan pas cher, a little blue, orange for a while, also to a colorful, we are not sure their house in the end is what kind of, do not know and who share this beautiful house]. We just put the heart of those little hope to share with each other "[Ting Mei] Perhaps one day, the house really is the, then you must be first invited by me.
Xi: what, dear?
said: we must be done after the other baby's godmother, but not sure who is baby ". However, we will be like their own baby as love each other's baby.
Xi; well, where are you?
< p > as a matter of fact, I don't know how to explain,golden goose scarpe, maybe we just want to walk together to say some joke if it is easy to forget; or, we are afraid to leave each other so a small us in time to get along, Motou something to love each other, "Xi" very clearly remember my bad days, often for me I need something,
also often listen to "dream wedding". In the "good or good" in the church wearing white gauze or cheongsam * during spring and summer,chaussure nike tn, autumn and winter. Not only is your bridesmaid, pending.
everyone around there are several love crazy bestie, who did you think?
There are
more we firmly believe that the feelings between us will be a long long time,scarpe hogan outlet.
< p > our noisy: because each other too care about and often jealous, love to face the two people never apologize, is after my deskmate helped us to make peace with each, every fight no more than an hour.
< p > we touched: when I was ill and was in a coma,hogan outlet, you and I cry red eyes, tightly holding my hand, has been kept shouting my name, but I called his name, you did not care about you to me or meticulous... Many people envy us,air max pas cher, envy us, to destroy our feelings, but we always did not leave, because we trust each other.
< p > once we, always hand in hand school to go to school together, said to each other each other bromine thing, the side that dances, hey after found the people around are watching us, two people doesn't occur as, move on I think, boys will not understand, why two people even on a toilet to together.
< p > our Madness: on the campus, on the street, whether in which you took my run or I La you to run; talk about smiled, ice cream a mouth, a bread half, lollipop a...... We have never regretted.
we know from the beginning, become so good, so close, in retrospect will hang smile. Related Articles:

To life, only to love you

Shi Yan

What love is

I like to be quiet, so my friends are very few, and those are the ones that I have recognized. Forget where to hear the good friend is not attached to the label is not torn off, so I cherish. Sometimes you hate a friend. I said the friendship need to operate, you say who you are right, you are right.
outlet prada[url=http://www.partinternet.co
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
47#
发表于 2016-4-2 12:59:38 | 只看该作者

Your way of life

later,hogan scarpe, we often chat together, eat food together. Listen to your story, tell you about your boyfriend. You say oneself at the same time with more than a dozen boys in communication, these people what status are, students, civil servants, private owners, but most are net love just have the mouth addiction, which also has two to three will be about to meet, I know only a, called Jin, he is executive, you have 7 years of feelings, now you live together, you he an abortion, I asked you willing to children ah? You said: "before he didn't know I had an abortion, he wanted me to be born, but I hate kids."". You often tell me that you secretly dating a guy today, is a situation. I ask you, at the same time with so many people not tired? You said you felt funny. For the first time with my own ears I heard girls say boys play and said, it really did not let me produce aversion, actually think she is temperament middleman, dare say, I will not be afraid of your earthly and how I look, how to judge me. Although do not agree with her but she is very love the doings, dare to do everything character.
< p > first met two years ago,tn requin pas cher, in 2013 the first meet to you the impression is not very good, may be related to the magnetic field, similar to the magnetic field attracts, differ very far magnetic field repulsion can use makeup or enchanting to describe you, be chemicals carving delicate, angular features. Do you like wear revealing half chest tight clothes, cowboy hip skirt. On the convex convex, the concave concave, the height is only 40 to 160 kg,tn pas cher, no fat. 5cm long nails painted with black nail polish, wearing a 8cm high slope with modern sandals. At any time with ready makeup cosmetics. Is engaged in the field of ghost and psychological instinct of exclusion for a while, impression impression,bottes ugg pas cher, began to meet you friendly over to start a conversation,louboutin soldes, in the long run, we will know you are also a Chaoshan girl, and I in the same year, the coincidence is our birthday difference a day. You have a vague impression, I have no friends like you before, is not to say that look like. Your job is to sell, and your ability to sell is the most impressed me, you can virtually firmly take customers, and is sold at a high price, in this regard you have absolute confidence.
< p > you said you had to commit suicide several times, to commit suicide for me is a distant words, not because the value of life,air max pas cher, that is afraid of death, afraid of the pain, I look up slightly, staring at you, waiting for you to continue. The first Dutch act is ten years old, drinking water washing powder, went to the hospital for gastric lavage, drank almost 1 boxes of mineral water. Hear here felt sad and funny. What kind of things can make a girl even did not desire? She didn't say I didn't ask. Most of it is to cut the wrist, this I still have a little impression, before you have a few thin long blood flow through the scar, you say you feel bad when you take the blade row. Once you said let me
I do not know how to describe this thing, to hear the news, the heart can not help but some shock, it is I can not understand the way of life.
Related Articles:

Rain _119

Home of th

Who will h

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
48#
发表于 2016-4-2 13:31:29 | 只看该作者

Leaves on the tree of nostalgia

tree, after several years of lessons, experience, already fragile from the small tree seedlings grow into towering trees. There are a large number of leaves to its arms every year, find their own branches, belong to it in this world to enjoy laughter.< br   > spring, with her numerous sister spit bud, give a tree covered with green, accustomed to the pale cold people bring the slightest spring to, when she and other sister is not familiar with, only dressing alone in the side, silently growth; summer, she has grown up, darker, and the body more plump strong, she with many sisters together for the pedestrians to prop up a big umbrella,louboutin pas cher soldes, blocking the sun's rays, give people leave a shade, at that time she has been with the sisters, familiar, they laugh, enjoyable.< br   > autumn has come, she was a little yellow, she knew life comes to the end, she knows she's leaving the tree will not care. Because there are too many trees around the leaves, each leaf for the tree is concerned,air max 1 pas cher, just a spring and autumn, but for the leaves, the tree is her only rely on. Every leaf is destined to live only a tree. When leaving the leaves are so helpless and sad, she around the tree under the sway, she leaves with other farewell. The leaves in the wind "rustling", it is their language, is a treasure, a miserable. Tree for themselves have many leaves in front of all turn a blind eye to, because it would face a year of this parting scene, it,goyard soldes, get used to the indifference.< br   > leaves are due to her, she needed the branches, even if she know that there have been many, many leaves here growth,hogan interactive outlet, bloom and fade, the branch is her only, it is accompanied by her walk outside the end of life,chaussure air jordan pas cher, although her life is so short, she is reluctant to part with the wonderful outside world, so she was comforting himself comfort in the branches, I will come back next year, she knew very well what the sentence is so pale and powerless, she can't fool yourself, she knew that the world will not have the same leaves, less likely to reincarnation. Gone, is her only choice, with the wind whispering, she left the tree to protect her life. She did not dare look back, afraid of tears rendering of the sadness of parting; she did not dare look back, afraid of pain were infected with the sadness sadness.< br   > her to arms back to the earth, back to the world belonging to her, to the ordinary life, the outside world is very exciting, also very helpless, with a covered the tired, covered with wounds,air max pas cher, she returned to the embrace of the earth...Related Articles:

October, a lonely trip

Forever we say

On the oth

I believe that the flower is life, or how it will be when there is no wind, among them will have several strains of flowers in a peristaltic, each other directed at other nodded, seemed to whisper.
moncler jassen[url=http://www.sikb-
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
49#
发表于 2016-4-2 17:41:06 | 只看该作者

Fire cloud composition 500 words

I stand on the balcony, reluctant to leave.
< p > after a while, the sky all the colors are irreconcilable formed a surging river, the sun is gradually close to the horizon, the river suddenly clearly suddenly dark,nike tn pas cher, like playing hide and seek with whom it! For a moment the sun is only half of the face, it seems to say: "little friends, see you tomorrow!" He disappeared in the clouds. Then all the vague outline, cloud disappeared.
then put on a "red horse" on the stage,goyard paris, it seems kneeling to wait for the owner to ride it, after a few seconds, it stood up abruptly,chaussure air jordan pas cher, run Not the least trace was found..
Article two: cloud

ah! You are really a nature equal to anything creative home ah! Are you created human beings, created the fish and poultry and birds...... This cloud is your masterpiece. You create beauty is not left number number.
ah, the sky huoshao how like a huge palette of colors Goods are available in all varieties. Golden, like a piece of harvest the rice sea; glowing red, like a large red sorghum; grey,air max femme pas cher, speckled, compose in between the bright burning clouds, as if cast the many pieces of silver, glittering.
ah! The nature of my love for you! The more love you create this charming beauty,goyard pas cher.
next stage is only a big belly of the "frog" in their mouth and shrink, as if to eat all the insects.
: a cloud
it is very naughty to blink two small eyes, the long ears a shake, and colorful villi, it is very beautiful. Strange, what is it doing now? Oh, it turned out to help chang e sister pull the car! Is the ribbon connecting rope sedan, a rose purple, a carmine. The rabbit ran to the East,chaussure nike tn, ran to the West; I know that it will take to go to the moon sister peach banquet! They ran and ran, the south gate, hidden.
well, the sky how such a riot of colours? The Jade Emperor's palace shot a beautiful light? Is the turn of the Xian Lao alchemy furnace? Buddha has cash?
look, the rabbit in the moon ran out to play! With the ordinary small rabbit ah, can not, who called it the pet is the baby?
< p > all of a sudden, a orange red light direct earth, such as the sky opened, and a "little angel" is taken to the threshing ground, red face, golden hair group at the waist, wearing a white dress, above the a big butterfly knot, also with a pair of white wings, the wings than jade but not a bit of it!
Half days < p > in a sunny afternoon, I eat dinner, standing on the balcony, looking up at the sky and saw red fire cloud Yinghong the, for a while, color of the burning clouds began to change: while brilliant, while glowing red... Cloud shape is also changing...... Sometimes like flowers; sometimes like sea waves; sometimes like a naughty puppy. They are changing so quickly, so natural, so magical.
Related Articles:

About the composition of the

Energetic

Cold winte

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
50#
发表于 2016-4-2 18:03:01 | 只看该作者

Father and son composition 400 words

story father loves his son, although not really for us, but in his every move, can see this point. He is very kind and very humorous, as well as a kind of a stupid feeling,chaussure jordan pas cher, let a person see he has a feeling of want to laugh. The father often saw his son made a little mistake son. However, after playing there is a very filial son, son loves his father very much; as the saying goes; playing pro, scold is love. This is really a love of his own child.
chapter one: father and son
two: father and son
parents, don't spoil their children; children, parents don't tired.
< p > the father and the son. They lived a carefree, happy and warm life,goyard prix, from a pair of ordinary and his son into the heir to the Royal Palace, and drifted to unmanned island. Finally, they accidents encountered submarine back to the palace. They are so good, honest personality and deep love between father and son has accompanied them to the end of the comic. This cartoon with deep feelings and moving hundreds of millions of readers, but it does not lose the funny wind.
< p > the son of walking on the road,chaussure nike tn, son with a piece of bread with relish to eat up, father carrying a piece of children drawing board, his left hand carrying a stationery box, right hand hold an umbrella, sweating in the sun. This is a funny cartoon "father and son". At first glance, this cartoon is not logical: draw back board and back board didn't paint. However, there is a profound social problem in this reality.
>
now, our country strongly recommend family planning, therefore, the general family is only one child. Gradually, most of the children develop the habit of " physical activity parents do, good things their own package. Parents as a child slave, pour tea for children. Parents in this regard, think that children should not be "do menial jobs, their own cooking the lives of their children is should; children of parents move dismissed that adults," child care "is as it should be. Over time, the children will become increasingly dependent on parents, parents are more and more tired. This cartoon is a kind of concentration of this kind of phenomenon, it is to want to tell the world parents and children: do not spoil the child; do not rely too much on their parents. Therefore, not only is the parents,sac goyard pas cher, all the children of the elders are the same, we should start now, get rid of the habit, this phenomenon disappeared in the society. Don't appear this kind of phenomenon!
< p > in the story's son is a clever, mischievous young boy, he often "trick" Dad, but at the same time,christian louboutin pas cher, he will use his clever for Dad to solve the problem, but sometimes Dad misunderstanding, provoke a good beating. He loves his father, when his father ridiculed by others, he always for his father to say next to Dad do. Sometimes he saw my father wrong,air max pas cher, and will use their own cleverness to help dad solve the problem. The little boy has a little smarter, but always looking for opportunities to do not learn, he is very greedy, would secretly take pocket money to buy things.
Related Articles:

The peach

Caged bird thought

Grandma's birthday composition 300 words

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
prada outlet[url=http://www.simchalayeled.i
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复