主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
31#
发表于 2016-4-1 19:59:51 | 只看该作者

People go to the birds also cry, but not to see fr

after a storm of devastation, my spirit began to be a bit weak, as if a cold struck. My eyelids slowly become heavy and difficult to support, but fortunately finally returned to the door. Just open the door, visible the flowery beauty for me ready to fend off the cold soup and warm quilt, help me to stop the virus invasion. So, I took out the key, and pick out the key to the happiness of the two hearts, and try to open the door. But I am open to guilty,air max tn pas cher, repeated efforts are not successful, still can not open the door. Surprise as long as the twist can be seen everywhere before, but this time seems to be lock rusty, no matter how hard I tried, always open.
< p > as I leaned against the locked doors in the threshold sit and see the road on both sides of the trees by the rain and sheared a shake, the flowers dead Yangyang paralysis puddle on the ground, the branches of the rain drops off in its petals, and that the residual content is more significant erosion unbearable. A good youth was spent, actually end up so embarrassed, it really is a day not beautiful? You and I have no friction between, you suddenly left me, and there is no any farewell speech, left alone I am in place to enjoy immense inexplicable. Why do you hurt my heart like this?
do you know that? The rain is not wasted the body, is my heart,hogan sito ufficiale, it is between you and me that a good friendship. We recall happened numerous, I hate myself no tears flow, have no complaints. I have a friend who can find, I don't want to hide my sorrow with glorious memories, do not want to struggle to find your whereabouts and abandoned a reborn joy imprint.
< p > 100 think not to get its solution on the occasion of the, suddenly remembered that I and you have half a month without contact, our sister's feelings had such as Bicao tough and solid like a rock, not the easily be flushed away by this time and go. But you have been off the phone to tell me that we...... It's really over.
is under the sky, boundless showers. I am from a losses to stand hit another station, looked at the crazy and poured rain,sac goyard pas cher, looking at the vast the road ahead,hogan scarpe, I do not know, but is never lost heart, because I know the next station is shelter from the port. There is my most familiar, the most intimate sisters, and a warm home of our common construction. So, no matter how crazy rain, my heart is happy and sweet. No matter how rain barrier, my way is clear and clear in the stretch, because in front of you waiting for.
do you have a silent goodbye, is it because you know that I am the most afraid of parting? You suddenly leave,christian louboutin pas cher, let me fall into the no >
I knocked on the door, but I can't get the answer. I think you should go out. I stand at the door waiting for you, I believe you will come back soon, this one will wait for five hours. Later, a good neighbor told me that this lock was changed in the morning. At that moment, my heart was a bit confused and messy, full of brain trouble like a million bees in noisy,scarpe hogan outlet, as well as hundreds of millions of root tip needle in the attack on my throat. Remember before lock, you will and I discuss carefully some, then go to pick a good lock style before the change, and the...
Related Articles:

Memorial,

Woman is not the sun flower

Success is important.

As a rural student, he seems to be very low self-esteem, only to learn every day, but the results have not been. We also occasionally listen to the village with his brother in the same school to speak about it, but who do not know the specific circumstances. We have repeatedly asked my brother, but he always not language, face without any expression.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
32#
发表于 2016-4-1 20:11:47 | 只看该作者

Far more beautiful _2

< p > with the appropriate space and time, all for the far beyond wishful thinking, endless pestering, beautiful with,hogan sito ufficiale, like a grand and numerous love, intimate paste lung, buchibuqi, far too, how far is the United States.
far, must look is blue and pink, face the kind of heavy, Gui Mei dream, like a week.
and JJ Lin's "one thousand years later", every time I listen to, the heart is always yichanyichan, finally to tears. This is JJ I listen to all the songs in the interpretation of the perfect song. Yes, a thousand years and more remote, let a person of love and pain, helpless Millennium ah, "a thousand years later, the world is already without me", multi solitary beauty,scarpe hogan outlet, dark sore, once love will have much beautiful, passionate shame.
< p > good thing always lets the human admire, let a person appropriateness, like a man, a good movie, a song, a friend, even if a piece of grass,air max femme pas cher, leaves, as long as the love is all good.
< p > love, if not care about regional differences, even thousands of miles away, to love each other,louboutin soldes, only for a moment, because the heart is, the time of love in the heart through, like a shuttle, to and fro, good fast, consonance, Shua, past. If the heart is blocked, it is unbearable, but message of light.
< p > my girlfriend Tongtong, a pure and beautiful girl, she was far away from Chongqing, to me as across the cloud flower, is expected to more than. Often far to think of her, and looked at her, also thinking about where she of the city, the city also in my heart alive, so far perfect, infinite memory and she ate Chongqing hot pot the, hemp, spicy, hot, this feeling linger on the tip of the tongue, lingering in the recollection, all good, all lets the human admire, appropriateness and stimulation.
< p > like a painter's painting,chaussure tn pas cher, far the plaster of the wall, sparse wooden bridge, pond grass of the cattle, a leisurely pace, shade is appropriate, a picture of the Jiangnan region of rivers and lakes figure, so far in the United States, really beautiful, really good ah, well, right, is far away. In the United States.
< p > love, it seems that everything is perfect, all the taste are attributed to a "flavor" of the word, attributed to a "good" word, unreasonable, okay. Like his eyes a tiny mole, into my heart like him every blink of an eye, my heart jumped out of rhythm. This damned love ah. But the original, love is very pretty, no, no, that is the lack of beauty, but also the pink of perfection. Look, how unreasonable.
< p > remember the scene to see Li Na practice singing a hymn to the sister-in-law, a sound "sister-in-law", mildly long, if the sound of from nine days drifting,tn pas cher, deep and distant, feeling the wind, walk in the sound, clear, cold, wet, a plume, drops, blood infiltrated, kiss, mother general pro ah. This is the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.
Li Bai said, beauty blossoming across the cloud, yeah, through the clouds, more beautiful, more ecstasy.
a crescent moon, such as water, more than the United States, more distant, a crescent moon, such as water, but it is beautiful.
Related Articles:

Alibaba SE

Blossom wh

(a road)

This two people, is to find the Qishan god baby fruit?" Thought of here, I was a bit worried about Qin warriors, but also expect a little more. If that's the case, it's a good thing. If the branch of Qi Mountain, to the two people killed, unnoticed, but can be a temporary master for his.
burberry uomo outlet[url=http://www.sp
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
33#
发表于 2016-4-1 20:14:43 | 只看该作者

Third day of the new semester intends to compositi

< p > spent a long summer vacation, ushered in a beautiful autumn,hogan outlet, in the autumn harvest season, the new term began. Now, I have a sixth grade primary school students, the new term is the key to our sixth grade year, especially for me, I will face greater challenges, but in my heart, I have already set a goal: optimistic, self-confident, self-improvement.
also, in the first two days I found that there are a lot of people than I work hard, seriously. There is a person in our class. She is not good at the beginning of the day. She is worse than me. But then she tried, and now it's in the middle. She is still unknown to the public to seriously study, she does not understand the sense of serious as we ask. Teacher you repeatedly asked me to learn from her, this time I realized that you are right, I have to learn from her. I have a lot of bad habits,golden goose outlet, pride is my biggest weakness,golden goose scarpe, I will change - in this semester. I will follow up, believe me.
three new semester intends to composition one: the new semester intends to
first, I decided to learn to give up. In the first two semesters, I often go to the Internet,chaussure nike tn, read novels, sleep, for the teacher assigned homework is not carefully completed. For these loss of time, I can not save, for the third day I must grasp. I want to learn to give up, give up, I also may lose a lot of things. But I am not afraid,tn requin pas cher, give up will make me more serious point. Those things later to do the same, why should it now? I said to myself.
< p > in the face of the new semester, my feeling is not like before that simple, but a kind of say a taste, on the one hand full irresolute >
third, I decided to take seriously to reflect on my previous mistakes after every week. Everyone will have a different error, and there will be no error. In the past, every week I will have a lot of mistakes. I know all the wrong places, but I did it wrong. In the past, I did not seriously reflect on, to find their own mistakes, to correct it. But in this semester, I will go to a serious correction, I will have to face the most state of the new term.
the new semester, I will have a new change. The teacher asks you to believe, I will give you a surprise!
will soon be the beginning of the school, I was the third year of the students. The arrival of the third day, as if they are going to the battlefield. Slowly,hogan outlet online, I have a little sense of crisis, afraid of students to go beyond their own. In order to be able to learn a little bit better in the third day, I decided to think of a good plan for the new semester.
three new semester intends to composition two: the new semester intends to
second, I decided to grasp the problem. In my grade is not average, high scores and low scores of dozens of points. The past two semesters I thought is not mature enough, the idea is still relatively simple. Now I do not have the idea of simple myself, I have their own goals, their own ideas, my memory is also better. For their own achievements in the average of the upper, I decided to be good at their subjects not to let go, for their own do not know to learn from others. Related Articles:

Braised beef noodles to the third grade compositio

The old to

Window, cold and deciduous accompany; windows, a little cold wind blowing in the window; I was giving my skin rub resistance to desiccation and burst out. Suddenly saw a middle-aged woman downstairs, in the cold wind.
hollister outlet italia[url=http://www.simchala
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
34#
发表于 2016-4-1 20:24:22 | 只看该作者

A midsummer night's dream [] my dream country

to do a moral character of the child, and then to learn the knowledge, for the future to obtain the most basic ability.
summer flowers, silhouetted against the arrogance Sihuo summer, rendering style. Even at the foot of the earth, it's carrying hot summer, the baptism of wind and rain, this is it as eternal dream mission.
children's advantage is that >
the wind shook the tree, the birds to rely on, in the green space to leave the world a handsome flying beauty. Fish to the seats, the tour of the water, would like to swim back to the boundless sea, back to the embrace of the thinking of the night.
so in the kingdom of dreams, these tiny things are endowed with spirit. The source of life, the eternal bright.
and feel the vitality of all things I, from the consciousness, the brewing a lot of dreams, childhood,hogan outlet, I always appreciate the novelty of things, to seek for the novelty of satisfaction. Later, I will be a good child, let parents get satisfactory grades,converse pas cher, they saw the beautiful smiling face.
in an infinite effort to penetrate the fog of today, I really realized that
I think I am, the children are the flowers of the motherland, they are full of life and vitality. Full of youthful enthusiasm,scarpe hogan outlet, arouse the strong passion in our hearts. They are like flying flash of the butterfly, swinging a small body, expressing the unique beauty. Project their signals. The eyes are the window of the soul, in their eyes, I feel their white heart. They are the flower in early puberty. Morning sun. A really clean pure white.
I have been trying to pursue the true self, to get a new self.
in the blue skies, gorgeous summer, no matter not loaded with a splendid only belongs to own dream.
at this time of me, my heart is flying with a dream to let me surging - to become a primary school teacher.
but first of all, is the right guide.
people, countless colorful dream, or like in the BMW car high speed through, or sailing on the boundless sea, or travel the world, leaving the mark. All bear the dream of forging, to find the true self.
< p > in the country. I like and children interact with each other and their active thinking, many new things, and teachers also need to fresh water, children full of beautiful atmosphere of the language and actions to infect themselves and create a truly harmonious atmosphere. I love children,hogan sito ufficiale, children love me. Friendly,hogan roma online, novel.
yes, I want to lead the soul of white faces, so that they describe their beautiful blueprint.
< p > they are vivid, but no qualitative, they are smart,chaussure jordan pas cher, they are my children, and my words and deeds, I want to guide their thoughts in their own words and deeds, rather than from side to side. The introduction of the correct life journey. When a child makes a mistake, instead of yelling at him, he asks why, why does it do so, and then Wen tells them to do so.
Related Articles:

Grandpa's jade

Chinese night

container

This two people, is to find the Qishan god baby fruit?" Thought of here, I was a bit worried about Qin warriors, but also expect a little more. If that's the case, it's a good thing. If the branch of Qi Mountain, to the two people killed, unnoticed, but can be a temporary master for his.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
35#
发表于 2016-4-2 00:19:39 | 只看该作者

Harmony House

HTML template harmonious home< br   > initial for father previously, always feel when dad was a distant thing, unrelated yourself a, but clueless, daughter came to the me. Clever daughter, genetic in my genes, naturally likes to let the people enjoy a happy face, meet no one would let her see a shining sun. Gives me more joy, daughter seemed born to be called father, five months, a is the sound of the trumpet (DAD), loudspeaker (DAD). Sometimes, even in the next to see her mother jealous, too, how is first called 'dad', I so hard, pour to make your father first dipping the possibility is only inherited my genes or prenatal mistakes I told her a joke. The arrival of his daughter, for the whole family to bring more joy and laughter, sometimes also acts as a my wife and one kind of lubricant. In the family, there will always be some trivial, let the mood be agitated, and even cause the family atmosphere is not harmonious. I remember once,air max pas cher, because of busy work, no way to care for a period of time to the family. Just go home, his wife nagging a few words. I was upset, I have a few words. Unexpectedly, the fire gas wife like, initiated the attack. Suddenly, I also come to 'fire'. The two sides debate, at the situation a get out of hand. At this time,scarpe hogan outlet, still babbling daughter may frightened, crying up, mouth non-stop shout loudspeaker (DAD), trumpet (DAD). At this time, my anger vanished, naturally surrendered. Also did not do a good job when my father thought preparation, originally with a single battles Tiannandebei, vigorous lofty sentiments and aspirations of a career. But open the door, daughter of a brilliant naive smile, eager to embrace the look in the eyes, in front of me in a flash, my vision is stagnant career,hogan sito ufficiale, family,hogan interactive outlet, are an important part of life. How do I balance? My daughter is my hope, my daughter to cultivate a good daughter, I have a job as a father. Has been a teacher for me, a lot of contact with the students, some of the problems of the students are mostly due to parental divorce or family dysfunction caused by. Educate a child, happiness a family, this is a very real words. I mused BA (DAD), BA (DAD) daughter leaning on the sofa backrest, while walking kept screaming. Come, baby, called "mother, mother" my daughter around, so she looked at me, mom, mom not to mind taking the trouble to teach. Two,air max pas cher, my daughter and I grew up with a daughter three years old, and most parents,louboutin pas cher, I also hope that her daughter's talent does not lose at the starting line, want to find a bit of training for her daughter and so on. What can be trained to do? In life, a lot of parents for their children to find a variety of training, the surface is to let the children learn a little more things, in fact, a lot of it is to catch up with the fashion. The story we spoil things by excessive enthusiasm, but often for having heard it many times, we inadvertently make the same mistake. For children's education, I have unique ideas, is not anxious, can not miss the opportunity. Experts study showed that six years of age is the best time to educate children, but education can not be blind, should focus on the ability of the foundation, especially the forging.Related Articles:

The quiet midnight, who weeps

self-analysis

The witty reply of the shop

As a rural student, he seems to be very low self-esteem, only to learn every day, but the results have not been. We also occasionally listen to the village with his brother in the same school to speak about it, but who do not know the specific circumstances. We have repeatedly asked my brother, but he always not language, face without any expression.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
36#
发表于 2016-4-2 00:25:08 | 只看该作者

The most familiar and the most unfamiliar _1

house is a small courtyard, a tree which, according to my grandmother said, this tree is before she had married.
that evening,bottes ugg pas cher, I announced the news to her, she also face no expression of the voice, "he went to the whole dress." I bielebiezui, pick up your clothes and went to the.
I remember when I was young, she sent me to school every day,air max femme pas cher, she was like that time, the same stand. But after a few years there is no,tn homme pas cher, I can not remember that it was a few years ago.
can't remember which day.
may have the most strange, so I understand this is my first time away from home".
The most familiar
day is rebellious she and I had a big quarrel. I'm tired of homework every day, tired of classes, fed up with her nagging. We broke out between my first memory since the cold war.
< p > car to open, trees along the flashing before my eyes, ear is cicada noisy music, I looked at the straight road, straight it seemed to lead free. But I don't feel happy, even though I know that there is a place where I always wanted to be "free".
I look at the car and saw the crowd in the grandmother,goyard prix, she was wearing a very ordinary, is the kind of slightly dark grey. Even so many years no see, I still remember this is my grandma.
< p > my grandma this tree to I left the deepest impression, then in the summer, and mother will be under the tree shade, listen to Mama story.
This >
second days,ugg soldes, cold face she sent me to the station, but did not say anything. She didn't open a mouth until the bus came. And then the car started, and she was still standing there. The mountain moved, and the tree was running. I tried hard to look back, but also only to see her a vague figure, and later even her figure can not see.
my first "home" at the age of 14.
grandmother no air conditioning, only one old electric fan kept turning, even it can be blown the wind is hot, only occasionally the wind can bring cool. My grandmother said, go out shade. I took two chairs to the tree.
'strange' meaning 'strange; not familiar with &quot,goyard prix;
I decided in a low pressure after a week, "runaway". My grandma is a good place, no tuition, no homework, without her, so I decided to go to the happy happy.
'familiar' meaning 'know better'.
< p > there is a village built roads, then the somebody else is mostly built of cement, not the yard yellow, looks very neat, my grandfather also had heart too, but then have a look at the yard and a tree. Grandpa brought a chair under the tree, had a smoke, he will not mind. Later Grandpa never mention repair cement thing, this tree is because the Grandpa decision has been preserved.
Related Articles:

[green dre

Work

I and the word _1

outlet burberry roma[url=http://www
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
37#
发表于 2016-4-2 02:15:08 | 只看该作者

Twenty dollars of friendship

five one section, had to work together in the field with the husband said. Who knows in the approaching Spring Festival, I was ready to step up and immersed in is about to see the long-awaited husband, longing, his unit suddenly let husband go to study in Shandong, suddenly,hogan outlet online, a huge disappointment makes me have a feeling of being abandoned. At this time, as the provincial capital of LAN that situation, timely call comfort and invited me to go to her. Speaking of the mother, the mother can not help feeling that there is no "Lan forggestting,golden goose outlet, righteous people." It makes sense for mother to say so.       I and LAN is the same table. Although not inseparable, but the common love of literature has put us closely together. We all like reading, writing, often together to explore the book inside the plot and characters. We all love to see a dream of Red Mansions {}, {} love listening to a dream of Red Mansions in the beautiful sad episode. At that time recorder is little, and I'll think of some way from cousin borrowed an old machine,chaussure supra pas cher, we use the spare time together to listen attentively, spellbound, with tears in her eyes. And because we have and Lin Daiyu as sentimental character, but also because she is the Grand View Garden in the most talented and life experience of the most miserable woman and, therefore, we admire very much sympathy and particularly fond of her.       LAN growth in a special family, father is married to her. LAN once remarked to me father's life: Childhood Lost was adopted, his adoptive family in their own children and give him...... Wait until Father's brother uncle LAN went to find his father, his father has become her son-in-law and a LAN and brother. Although the rich uncle, but also helpless in the face of the facts. I have seen Lan's father, not tall, thin and weak, due to the lack of skill, only perennial in the construction site when coolie family,scarpe hogan outlet, and home of the mother and grandfather are honest duty, silent man, only the hunchback old housekeeper, the day is very difficult. LAN has three siblings, she is the only girl. Due to malnutrition,air max femme pas cher, Lan also like her father, thin. And in the meantime, because just reform and opening to the outside world, undone, my transport business is booming, it can be said to be raking in cash, because received a good family education (great grandfather is Qing scholar, grandpa is underground, can write can count, practice a good hand writing brush word, after the liberation has been at the grassroots level as leading), so relatively well-off families I not publicity,tn pas cher, more is not arrogant, but often gets boarding students go home to have a meal, family never abandon, always warm hospitality. This one, is my regular lan. Wherever she went, mother always try our best to do good to her. Holiday, I often ride a dozen miles to her home. Although her grandmother in severe. Is a very kind old man. Every time I told the students, although they struggled to make ends meet, but no matter how late, old grandmother will give us branded a big Guokui, four dishes, but not sorrow taste we never hesitate to >Related Articles:

Hongkong tour guide

Dahlia -- mother complex

sac goyard pas cher

I believe that the flower is life, or how it will be when there is no wind, among them will have several strains of flowers in a peristaltic, each other directed at other nodded, seemed to whisper.
moncler jas[url=http://www.groenrechtsutre
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
38#
发表于 2016-4-2 04:27:12 | 只看该作者

Maternal love 600 words

maternal love three words 600 words two: listening to the sound of a mother's love
< p > to listen carefully, you will find many beautiful sound around us, some is the sounds of nature,sac goyard pas cher, some sound of the soul of the world, the reins,golden goose saldi, but I most like to listen to or motherly voice.
< p > I endure pain, back home, filled with what did not happen, everything is so normal, my mother is still the steaming hot food on the table, without ceasing to me holding food,hogan roma outlet, it is meticulously, this is her old habits. In order to cover up the truth, I also particularly with my mother, filled with a very fragrant meal. Suddenly, mother shouted a sound broke the table of laughter and attentive mother or see the flaw, pointing to the between the eyebrows of a knot in one's heart Stern said: "this is how to return a responsibility?" I stammered: "nothing." "Who's playing?" Mother asked.
< p > our crazy slapstick, a week to all my troubles behind, nor forget the mother's orders, at this time, just listen to the clang of sound, I shot, only to find brow like a needle like a violent pain, I squatted on the ground, clutching his face to yell, a small partner who panic around me, "the perpetrators" is panic, I pain, wiping away tears, to friendship, I don't want to blame anyone. Physical pain I can endure, mother discovered the nagging but let me bravery war heartbeat, excessive love often make me lose life, lose their life direction, and deal with things judgment, even between friends and hurt feelings.
prelude
< p > in fact I know the mother of your hospitality, is selfless love, but I also understand that only out of love, I can grow up to become mature, in order to in the complicated and changeable social free flying.
I think: tell the truth, my mother would call to tell each other's parents,scarpe hogan uomo, that more than face. "I accidentally injure." Not just guilty or afraid, my voice was like a bug like. "You lied." Mother angry, "you play with a gun, shooting blind eyes how to do? I shouldn't have bought this gun." Mother's anger also lit my heart, I thought, a little bit of a small injury is not what, why fuss. I shouted, "I don't need you."." I roar to deter the mother. The table was quiet.
maternal love three words one: out of the maternal
after school, I was invited to play a gun battle with my friends. My mother stopped me and said something dangerous,air max 90 pas cher, I thought: "I have grown up, I can protect myself.". I rushed out of the shadow of maternal love, came downstairs, excited into the fierce gun battle.
love is like a beautiful piano piece, in my ears rang gently.
exam soon, every night I have to study late into the night, that night, as usual, I do exercises,goyard prix, suddenly heard the sound of the door, although the sound is very light. The voice is getting closer and closer, and finally disappear. Mother holding a cup of my favorite jasmine tea was standing by the table, gently put the cup on the table, and then quietly left. The sound >
Related Articles:

Earthquake drills composition 250 words

Talk about my own composition

This offic

Window, cold and deciduous accompany; windows, a little cold wind blowing in the window; I was giving my skin rub resistance to desiccation and burst out. Suddenly saw a middle-aged woman downstairs, in the cold wind.
goedkope all stars[url=http://www.acufen
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
39#
发表于 2016-4-2 04:36:58 | 只看该作者

Learn not to be Dai Zuowen

wish we can all eager to learn,hogan outlet online, good at thinking, the courage to climb the top of the scientific knowledge.
can not idle a: science can not
be good at thinking, need to have the spirit of honey bees. Every gram of sweet honey do not know how much of the effort to condense the little life. Thinking also need we work hard, to break the casserole asked in the end, the spirit of exploration to study, must not budongzhuangdong, tasted.
learning is the basis of thinking,hogan outlet, thinking is the sublimation of learning. On the basis of learning, thinking, thinking to go deep; in thinking of the premise of learning,chaussure supra pas cher, learning to have the effect. At the same time, the knowledge must be combined with practical application again and again, in order to consolidate the knowledge, skills can only be skilled,air max 1 pas cher, this is our knowledge of the way that must be taken.
Confucius said: "learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous." Mean, if learning book knowledge, but does not think, will not know chalk from cheese, more can't digest and apply their knowledge; if only contemplated but not carefully read, will be ignorant, little talent and less learning, but can not do the Bo see about, do sth unconventional or unorthodox.
>
here to learn, mainly refers to the indirect experience from the book to learn. Where as the University asked at all times and in all countries, and not be learned in books rolls, depressed. No man is born wise or learned, only by constantly learning previous experience and achievements, enrich their minds, in order to further discoveries has been created. Revolutionary teachers Marx to complete capital this giant, had in the British Museum painstaking research, left a deep footprint. Visible serious study is indispensable to talent. To study diligently, we must memorize Expo, persevere. Mr. Lu Xun said: "reading" must be like a bee, picking a lot of flowers, in order to make honey, if bite in one, the income is very limited, boring". Also learning must persevere, to "quit lazy shortage, ring free constant, quit impetuous, ring pan miscellaneous",goyard pas cher, only in this way, you can learn something.
Confucius's two sentences to clarify the dialectical relationship between learning and thinking.
learning and thinking is that people in the process of acquiring knowledge, the two complement each other, inseparable thinking activities. Learning without thinking is not enough, just thinking not to learn or not. Only by combining the two correctly, can it really understand the dialectical relationship between learning and thinking.
however, learning itself is not the purpose to learn by analogy, flexible use of knowledge is the real purpose. To this end, we must play the subjective initiative, active and serious thinking, find out the knowledge of context and knowledge of organic links. If things are not processed by the mind, just like the food without chewing the oral cavity,tn rose pas cher, gastrointestinal digestion, even if it is a delicious food, it will not be physically absorbed, not only useless, but harmful. French writer Voltaire has a very brilliant exposition, he said: "the more books you read without thinking, you will feel that you know a lot. And when you think more, you will see that you know very little." See how important it is to be good at thinking! Related Articles:

The composition of experience

Mysterious gift composition 100 words

What tears

ray ban occhiali da sole[url=http://www.nti
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
40#
发表于 2016-4-2 05:12:33 | 只看该作者

At the end of the month, passing by the other side

night, a person sitting in the dark screen, open the books, not reading, thoughts overflow,converse blanche, messy and broken, the room was silent, between the pages over the sound of ringing in the ears, clear and pale, a summer experience, the cicadas have been gradually silenced, waiting for the end of their life. The flowers only one season, but for a few seasons, some wait, finally, only made a brief gorgeous, however, life has continued, to more than 10 years, miss is still in the stage, happiness, turning in the fingertips, within sight but beyond reach, in these years, finally, select the blindfolded, not because of some warm illusion confused heart, tell yourself, pain, how to end.
control interface, empty disk, inner reason roused waves of panic, the accumulation of the text, the tears washed back, instantly lost, afternoon, hold the phone's hands trembled, told the destruction has been unable to recover, everything seems to be stuck on the fate of the Gasol, abruptly before falling, and helpless, or sitting in a chair, with the bright black fingertip touch keyboard, long closed his eyes, quietly reminiscent of those good memories, the heart was cut to pain, this August, finally to lose a few years that ended a few years the records of several years of images, all in all, are worn at the time of the static, until the tear.
day, Chen and their children in front of the TV, watching cartoons to accompany him,tn rose pas cher, occasionally nest fell asleep on the sofa in the dream,hogan sito ufficiale, lost color, alone run in the endless wilderness, the gloomy sky, the roar of the wind, watching the wind a little bit of the submerged body, the consciousness of the moment sink wake up blunt, see Chen children smile dim, the heart is quiet, once for a long time, and bestie said, later years want a body keep its own blood and her child, grow together, to accompany each other, however, too much heat cut expectations were dashed, then. I forgot to take those who belong to me with another person's heart, lonely and lonely.
Whisper < p > hide in the forgotten in a few days time with the outside world broke contact,ugg soldes, dwelling alone in the room, listening to MP4 stored music, lying in bed, pillow books fall asleep,chaussure louboutin pas cher, wake up at midnight, hear the music of the wind as the seasons change, as if to see from the fingers slide of youth and emotion, staring out of the window of the stars in the sky, remember that scattered in the text in personnel, carefully brushed my heartstrings, Qingning early in the morning, the mood can't be calm, facing the moon, drink cup water, try to douse the heart faint not anxiety and irritability, wistful feeling with the surrounding darkness overlap, picking up dropped at the bedside book, and is in no mood to sleep.
< p > and waiting, and finally the end, all efforts not to change the hearts of ending, looked at the eyes of burnout, that night, in the face of her chilly voice questioned, I bit my lip, the choke setting, try to calmly said to her, I'm tired, a years, I eventually failed to fulfill a wish, the siege of your building collapse,air max one pas cher, and buried it >
Related Articles:

sac goyard pas cher

For love miles _1

The night

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复